Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] There are two of you?! (Oki/Angra/Spenta) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm
Oki made her way slowly toward the watering hole, as quietly and low to the ground as she could manage with her now very large belly. It was nearing nightfall, and she didn't want to be stuck out here when it got dark.

She glanced around nervously as she came to the edge of the small pool of water before drinking. The lioness had changed drastically since her meeting with the red lion. She still did not know his name, but she didn't really want to. If she did know, that name would be echoing in her mind endlessly, and she didn't need any more of him inside her mind than she had already.

She finished drinking and groaned, laying down on her side. She got tired so easily since becoming pregnant, and had to rest often. She would only lay here for a second though. She couldn't afford to stay out past sundown like this. There were monsters that lurked in the shadows, and there was one in particular she wanted to keep clear of.

"That b*****d..." She grumbled to herself, "I'll see to it that his life comes to an untimely end, just as soon as I get my strength back." She knew that she couldn't but the idea made her feel better, at least. "Unless some other lucky lion gets to him first."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 pm
Spenta was parched, having spent most of the day under the hot savanna sun searching for food. It was hot and the dust kicked up with his every step. He was also hungry and as cranky as Spenta could be. He wanted shade, water and relaxation, in that order, with no surprises or company.

Of course that just couldn't happen, now, could it?

A slight breeze picked up, carrying with it the scent of a stranger. It was a sweeter smell, and strangely it was slightly ...off? Thankfully not the acidic scent of his brother, potent and stinging and oh-so-familiar.

Spenta heaved a begrudging sigh and made his way warily to the watering hole. His thirst surpassed his desire to be alone, and if he could get in a few sips and slip away unnoticed, well, all for the better.

He drew close, sticking to the waterline, and spotted a golden lioness still a ways from him but definitely within earshot. She was heavy with child, and Spenta ignored her. It reminded him of Kizuka and his own cubs, and he didn't want to think about them right now.

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 pm
Ears forward, tail flicking, downwind. his prey today was his own brother and his pretty Queen, the host for his to be children. He had spotted and followed his female for a little bit and was shocked at the scent that had trailed from just ahead of her, moments later the innocent pelt of his brother showed slowly, he emerged cautiously to drink and Angra detected some unique depression from his brother. Odd.

This didn't distract Angra long though, he kept a good eye on his heavily impregnated female, she moved slowly and collapsed often, almost causing Angra to stumble out of his hideout and fall upon her. he watched well though and moved to create a better distance and balance, he was getting good at stalking his victims.

"What is he doing here.." He mumbled softly, he had no desire for his good for nothing brother to meet this wench, she was Angra's property, or had Angra not put his scent on the female enough. He slid that to the back of his mind and decided that'd be best left alone for later dealings with.

"You're no longer my top priority brother." He grumbled and sat, haunches ready to bounce up and propel him forward.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm
Oki spotted the white lion and jumped to her feet, her heart racing. She instantly recognized the swirling markings on his legs and the stripes on his face. It wasn't the red lion that she feared so much, but he was without a doubt related to him.

"Go away." She hissed, resisting the urge to back away and flee. She had given the other the benefit of passive hostility, a mistake she would not make again. She was going straight for openly aggressive this time, so that there would be no mistaking her willingness to hurt him if he crossed any sort of line.

"I know your kind, and it's nothing but trouble. I've had quite enough to deal with from just one lion with those marks, and I don't need another, got that?" her tail lashed behind her in an angry display. Most lions knew that a pregnant lioness was not someone you wanted to mess with, and she hoped that he was one of them.

Atheare

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm
She had to be kidding.

Spenta paused, tongue stuck out comically mid-flick. He didn't move a muscle, nothing so much as twitched aside from his crimson gaze moving towards the hissing lioness. He remained that way for a moment, soaking in what she'd said.

After a few moments, he continued lapping at the water, ignoring her while doing so. Soon enough his thirst was satiated and he rose to his haunches, turning to get a better look at the fat lioness. Spen's ear idly flicked at a buzzing fly before he spoke.

"I assume you've met my brother." His glowing eyes flicked towards her belly and he shook his head. "You have nothing to fear from me. I am Spenta, brother to Angra. Our blood is all we share. I would do you no harm."

He sent a silent prayer to the gods that he was not going to be an uncle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm
Angra waited patiently, his brother may have sent a comfort of his presence, but also confirmed Angra's demeanor. He almost snickered, but held it in tight lipped. He was ready to roar, tear this situation to threads and leave the pair done for, except his cubs were there and certainly needed their Mothers body.

"Soon enough you will be free." He smirked smugly and stared at his female than at his brother, he wondered if his Moki would attack his brother, blood shed make for an interesting evening and Angra needed it.

He had been boredly tracking thsi lioness, and she was damn good at hiding, so he barely slept, rarely ate, but drank his fill. He coudl survive like that for a few weeks.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm
"Brother?" She spat, "That monster is your brother, then?" She growled. She knew they were related, but she had hoped for a more distant connection.

"I have no reason to trust you. There is no possible way that you are that different from him." She knew already that this brother seemed a lot different, but she was spiteful and wary. She would not allow her guard to be down with anyone that was related to that monster. Not even her own children.

She began to pace, trying and failing to hide her anxiety. If he was here, the brother was probably nearby. At least in her mind. She had no idea that the two generally stayed away from each other.

"Why don't you go tell your brother that I'm somewhere else, if you want to be useful." She scowled. "Father of my cubs or not, I don't ever want to see him again."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:08 pm
Monster? Sounded about right. Angra could easily be considered a monster without a doubt in Spen's mind.

Different from Angra? "Plea-" Spenta tried to interrupt before the female started pacing, figuring he would be safer if he kept his mouth shut while she fought whatever demons writhed within her.

Little did HE know.

It was her last few words that didn't really hit Spenta, not until he had a moment to fit it all together. He'd kind of known it was the case though he'd tried to deny it once she'd mentioned meeting his brother. Spen fought back a gag, a sour taste creeping up to coat his tongue from deep in his throat. Bile, sweet and bitter, rose in his throat, threatening him menacingly.

"Surely.. you jest?"

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm
"Did I jest when I told you i ate that helpless cub brother?"

Angra's body was shadowed by the dark of the trees, the shadows from the sun going down made his face scarier then usual. His eye's were narrowed, a dangerous blue, cold as stone and hollow appearing.

His brother was in the wrong, questioning his female, being so near his female. "Why do you hang around here brother, she is not yours to worry about?" He hissed, tail flicking, he approached the females side, expecting a flinch, but no more movement then that.

"You better behave b***h, stay where you are." He whispers for only Moki's ears, if she hadn't heard or decided to flee it was her own demise. he let his gaze move from her again and land on his brother in a threatening fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm
"Do I look like I'm-" Oki's words caught in her throat as Angra approached. As he expected, she flinched, causing her to stumble slightly. She righted herself as quicky as she could and held her head low, staring at the ground as she usually did around him.

Her frame shook with dread and fear from having him so close to her. The previously angry, impatient lioness was now tame, standing silently beside the beast that had her under his complete control. Her mind raced with all the possibilities of what would happen next. Her only consolation was that he seemed more occupied with his brother now, rather than her.

Atheare

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Spen was silent for a second.. two.. three. Those seconds dragged into long minutes as he merely stared coldly at his brother. He never should have suspected that Angra had strayed far. He was always just a step or two behind, lurking, destroying.

When Spenta spoke, his voice was thick and low. It carried an uncharacteristically sinister tone. His eyes gleamed with aggression, an anger that he couldn't defuse. He didn't want to defuse it. Spenta wanted to feel this anger throb and pulse through his veins. He embraced it.

"Why have you not killed her yet, then, brother? Surely you cannot mean to allow her to bear your children? Tainted demon souls." His eyes flamed ever brighter, almost glowing with crimson fury, and his next words were filled with all the hate he could muster.

"I pray they never make it from her womb, and the gods spare her from your wrath by taking her as she births them, just like our mother was spared knowing she birthed a monster like you, Angra."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:46 pm
He growled softly at his brothers outrage a grin plastered to his jaw. "She's not die, she will be mothering OUR children." He accented vigorously on the 'our', he wanted it to be made as if Moki would truly be involved.

His jaw drops, his ears flatten and his eye's widen, a topic he had not touched since they left the cold body of his mother. He growled deeply, eye's narrowing as he regains composure, jaw hanging open, allowing his mouth full of chompers gleam dangerously.

"How DARE you!?" He roared and leaped forward without thought, a blind range sending him full force, propelling him to his brothers. Claws unsheathed, tears in his eye's and anger at full tilt.

"How dare you mention Mother in such a way!?" He roared even louder. "How could you even compare this yellow whore to her!" He swiped at his brother, not thinking anymore, at all. Not considering the flesh he had begun to tear at.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Oki growled softly at Spenta. The way he said it made it sound like he was wishing her well, but she did not take wishes of her death kindly. She flinched again as Angra spoke of her, of them, as if they were together. She knew differently. They both knew that she never wanted this.

She jumped as Angra suddenly lunged at his brother, scurrying backwards a few steps in fear. What had just happened? Had Spenta just made his brother lose control? She mad a mental note to never bring up the parents of the red lion, or she might very well find herself dead.

Her mind raced and she shifted on her feet anxiously, wrestling with the idea of running now while he was occupied, but it wouldn't do any good. Her scent was too familiar to him and he'd find her, he always found her, and he would surely punish her for disobeying. That, and she could not run at all at the moment, she would not get far. No, it was best to stay and say nothing.

Just behave and everything will be alright... At least, that's what she hoped.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm
Spenta knew that his words would incite this rage in his brother. He'd expected his brother to lunge at him in fury. He made no attempt to avoid his brother's swipe and did not grimace when unsheathed claws laid across his shoulder. Spenta did not flinch when blood pooled in the open wounds; he would see to them later.

No, Spenta gave no reaction to his brother, eyes merely pleading at the lioness to escape while she could, unnoticed by his brother. He would take his brother's beating; in fact, he preferred his brother's lashing out at him instead of the lioness. Spen had to idly wonder how many of the scars the golden lioness carried were thanks to his brother.

Hoping she understood, that she could read his eyes, Spenta's expression changed as he turned back to his brother, eyes glowing once more. He rose to his feet, claws unsheathing. If Angra wanted a fight, today he would get one. "Remember what I told you, the last time we fought?" He hissed loudly, "I will be the one to kill you, Angra Mainyu. Not today, but if you wish to fight... brother, let us fight."

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm
"Fiiight me you tainted spawn, you dirty our Mothers name in comparing her. You are an unfaithful son, an awful son." He roared, his fury blinding him, making him unaware. "Everything I do to you now she will feel later." He growled, body forced to a stop, eye's glaring at his brother, blood shed on his paws not changing his fur color much.

"Well come on. Bring it on brother. I will hurt you badly, try and kill me. Just do it, imagine my face like Mothers, imagine my body. See if you can." He growled and stepped forwardm shoving his nose into his brothers face,

"Do it!"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces