[PRP] What did you do? (Yakuti/Jamaa) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Jamaa laid in his den once more, able to escape the pack lands for the time being. Strangely, he didn't see much of Temari as of late. At least, there are the boys around. She was safe. Right? With a smile, he reached down and licked the head of the sleeping pup. He was growing up so fast and he was just as big as Yakuti was, actually bigger! Ryega was at least peaceful this time.

The male rolled onto his back and just smiled. Everything seemed fine and he liked it that way. Yakuti was out there with Shira, hey, he might even have a family by now. Nah, the pups take a while to be born after all. Too bad Shira is the one who has to carry them. Somehow, he could not see her as a mother. But Yakuti...Yakuti is too sweet to do anything and would make such a great father.

"Oh!"

THe wild dog exclaimed sitting up again. He had just remembered that Yakuti was not informed about the family tradition on mating and starting a family. Hmm....he may be buy. With a shrug he just fell back and smiled. He'll tell him later.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:30 pm
The blue hyena had to tell someone what he had done, and his father seemed like a good option. He had slunk through the tunnel, still holding Shira's scent, and the scent of her being in heat. The memory was still fresh in him, but the smell made things worse. He ran though it as fast as he could and came out the other side, keen on seeing his father.

Yet at the same time, Yakuti didn't want to tell him, he needed to talk about it, but the last thing he needed right now was for Jamaa to be dissapointed in him. He sighed and walked over to their den, he knew that if he didn't get it over with, he would never do it.

"Jamaa?" He called out softly, peeking into the den. He immediately saw the wild dog and his pup, forcing a smile towards his father.

"I need to talk to you Jamaa... Can you come out here? I don't want to wake up Ryega." He said, forcing his voice to keep steady, but he could not keep the pain and sorrow from his words.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Jamaa laughed.

"Speak of the devil, it's my one and only hyner son. So what brings you to me. So what is it? Shira giving you problems? Shira runnin' your life? Shira taking all your duties? Anyways, come on in. This is your den too, son. Besides, Ryega won't inherit it until you let him and he sleeps like me. A rock."

With that, he flicked his son softly causing the pup to bark a bit before relaxing and sleeping again. It made the father smile and his attention turned back to Yakuti. He had grown a lot since he last saw him. Bigger, more filled out, much more distinguished as a male. It was almost just yesterday when Jamaa had found him wandering around all alone and now he's a big strong male. A male a father would be proud of. But something was amiss.

"Yaku...what's wrong?"

He asked, furrowing his brows in concern. There was something wrong. That smile...was just not right. His body reeked of something, a scent. It was just Shira's, they did share a den together after all. But what made him come out of the graveyard and come here?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:05 pm
Yakuti hesitated for a moment, and then stepped into the den. He wished Jamaa would stop saying her name, but he supposed it didn't make much of a differance.

"Jamaa, I did something... Something horrible to Shira. I don't think she'll ever want to look at me again, let alone talk to me or love me." He said softly, ears drooping and a tear running down his face.

"But it's my fault, I don't deserve her, especially after what I've done to her." He rasped, his voice cracking slightly from the strain of talking about it. He didn't think his heart could take it, but it couldn't take holding it in either. By now a steady flow of tears was coming from his eyes, dripping to the ground constantly.

"I couldn't control myself..."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Jamaa was confused. Moving himself over to the hyena, he wrapped his paws over his shoulder.

"Calm down, Yaku. Tell me, what did you do? What horrible thing did you do to Shira? I don't think you could do anything "horrible" to her. Not talk to you? Okay, that is possible, but not love you? Didn't you do everything she had asked? Sure she can be demanding, but...."

With a little 'humph', he quirked a brow. What was it that he had done to make thing horrible for her and him? He had never seen him cry so much. The only time he had ever seen her like this....was when he had caused the scar on his right hind leg. Looking over. It was still there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:35 pm
"You don't understand, Jamaa. What I did WAS horrible. I don't know if I can ever make it up to her, or if she'll ever forgive me..." He said, sitting down. The whole story would take too long, and it would be much too painful. Better to just summarize what happened, Jamaa would get the idea.

"When Shira said she loved me back, she also told me to stay away, but I didn't want to. I wanted to show her how much I love her, and she was in heat. I couldn't control myself, she wouldn't mate with me on her own, so I..." He stopped, choking on his own words.

"I forced her to..." He sobbed, "She says if she ends up pregnant she'll kill the pups, and it's all my fault... She must hate me now. I'd hate me if I was her."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:54 pm
Jamaa looked at hima dn sat down too, listening to his words. However, his sitting down did not last long as he got up and took a step away from him. What did he just say? Jamaa's face was shocked....frightened, worried....astonished. How could he have....

"Yaku....how could you? That is abuse of your strength. I knew she would not have willingly mated with you, but rape her? What the hell do you think you were doing? You show her that you love her by being there for her when she needs you. You don't go around and hurt her like that. What was going through your head!?"

With a growl sigh, he peered down at Ryega. This one was not like Yakuti and he hoped he would not be. He moved himself over to the sleeping red pup and sighed.

"She is the one was hurt. She did not want the pups in the first place and yet you did that to her. You may be a hyena, but were raised by me, a wild dog. I thought you had more sense you.....but I'm still your father and I am to help you. Tell me, what do you think you'd do to make up for this thing you did? What do you think will make this all go away? Make her forgive you. What did she tell you last. Tell me everything."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:36 pm
"I told you it was horrible." Yakuti said, lowering his head, ashamed. "That's just it, Jamaa... I wasn't thinking, I couldn't control myself..."

"I don't know what I'd do... Anything, everything, to prove to her that I didn't mean it. I know I can't take away what I did, but maybe I can show her how much I still love her."

Yakuti thought for a moment, "The last thing she said to me was 'leave me alone, sleeze.'" He said with a sigh.

Everything? That could take a while, but it had to be done. "Alright, I'll tell you exactly what happened... It started when I came back to the den, I'm much stronger, so I thought maybe she'd love me, and she said that she did. Everything went wrong after that." He began, continuing on to explain each event in order, the very act of which tore at his heart.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:56 pm
"Hmmm...what do you think "No, you don't. Yakuti does." means? Think about it, and you know it. You've changed Yaku, you've even became worse than Goma was."

His back was still turned to him. He shook his head in shame. Where did he go wrong? Maybe he was wrong by letting him go off to the Elephant Graveyard. He was bound to get hurt but Jamaa had never imagined something like this. His own son, raised by him and his mate too, falling to raping a female that he loved.

"I think you've showed her how much you "love" her already, son. By the sounds of it, she doesn't like your cahnge. So what do you suppose what you do?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:45 am
"It means... I'm not myself anymore..." He said with a sigh. "But, have I really become worse than Goma?" He asked, disgrased with what he had become. He knew it was true though, Goma was a jerk, but he had never raped anyone to his knowledge.

"I have to change back, that's the only way... But how? I became this way because I trained and got strong, and there's no way to become weak, it just doesn't work." He said, growling in frustration.

"She still loves the old me... What I don't understand is why she didn't say she loved me before she tried to change me."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:49 am
"No, I haven't even seen the male since the last time we spoke. He is either dead or somewhere far away. But raping a female is even beyond him."

He lowered his head and turned his head to the side, looking back to the hyena with golden eyes. They were filled with concern and worry, disgrace and shame. So has this is what he had became? No, he did only because Shira had told him, asked him to. Yakuti did this himself.

He looked down and tried to recall the things that they spoke about back in the Elephant Graveyard. What was it that she said....something about loving him if he trained. He played some thoughts in his head. Over and over there was no flaw that seemed to come up. Well, at least on her part.

"Well...when she told you to train yourself...I don't think she meant for you to be a jerk. I think she was more concerned about your well-being, and physical appearance. I think she wanted you to keep that "fun-ness" you had. So...what do you do now? You may not be weak, but your weakness isn't the only thing that was there when I came to the graveyard. Think about it, what else did she say? I wasn't there the entire time."

His voice was urgent. His concern was on his son and his situation. He didn't want him sad or worse. Jamaa felt like that when Kizaki disappeared and he had no one else but Temari to cry to. She helped him and he found hope. Now, it was Yakuti's turn.

((60% of all my posts make no sense biggrin DDD ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Yakuti sighed. He had become worse than Goma and he knew it, that, in his opinion, was as low as he could go.

"I need to stay away from her... Especially when she's in heat, that is what pushed me over the edge. If I had been able to hold off for a little longer, perhaps she could have gotten far enough away that I wouldn't have been able to catch her." He said, choking on the first part. He knew it was true, if he couldn't control his impulses, he couldn't be around Shira.

"The next time I see her, I'll tell her that. One of us will have to leave the den, and I'll do it gladly, for her own safety." He said with a shudder.

"She said... That if it was what I wanted, to take it. I now realize that she just wanted to see if I would or not, but then, it was what I wanted, so I went ahead, my selfish desires got me into this."

Another realization hit him, it was likely that Shira would tell Mafa about this, and he was fairly sure that she wouldn't take well to rape. Fear started to sink into his system, he wasn't about to fight with Mafa, even if he was possibly stronger physically, he wasn't nearly as experianced with fighting, and he was in no condition to have a full-scale fight.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:50 pm
"If I was in your position, I'd go back and try to talk with her. No matter what she says, you will listen to her and do as she says. After all, we both know she does not take well to taking orders."

He gave a chuckle....it didn't seem to liven the mood at all. But that was all he could do for him. This was hyena-problems, not his, a wild dog. When someone is saddened or angry, it is best to talk with them. No matter how much they dislike it, it is still good to talk about the problems that one is going through. Yakuti had caused a huge problem, he has to fix it. Jamaa can't keep helping him, he was an adult now. He has to be able to stand on his own too feet. Jamaa's eyes watched him with yellow eyes, fatherly eyes, when something brushed past him. What was it?

Ryega had awoken from the commotion and started to move past his father and to the guest. It was usually his first reaction. The scent was sort of familiar, but he could not pull the blurred image in his head. Amazingly, he walked straight to the other and pressed his nose against Yakuti's white fur. The pup-juv smiled, he knew something was there. Sitting down, he kept his nose against his fur. His paws moved up and felt around. A scar. reaching higher to the chin he felt something else, more. The scent was dark....yet earthy.

"..Yakuti...?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:59 pm
"I think that's the best way to go, I'll do that." Yakuti said, knowing it wouldn't be easy to get Shira to even listen to him based off what had already happened.

Yakuti looked towards Ryega as he sniffed him. He smiled, knowing that the red juve was blind. He was surprised he remembered his name, they had only met once.

"Yes, it's me." He said gently, his voice slightly shaky, even now. In his current, tear covered state, he was almost glad Ryega couldn't see him. "How've you been, Ryega?"

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:19 pm
Jamaa raised a paw to interject, but just forgot it. This was a brotherly moment.

Ryega chuckled and wagged. He had been acting weird lately. Normally, he was bitter and just wouldn't care. But this was a new side to him. He sat back down and smiled, sniffling his nose. It was a bit stuffy. The other thing...he was sick.

"I remember you, Yakuti. You are the only one that smells so dark that I know," he paused. His eyes narrowed and stood up again, paws on his chest to hold himself. His nose sniffed around his head, curiously, carefully. The red pup licked at his fur and sat back down. Another pause. "You're crying..."

Tears carried a strange taste to them. They were salty. Ryega looked up with the same look of concern and yawned. With another sniffle he moved back to the little spot that was the warmest, where he was, and curled up again.

"Tired..."

"Forgive him, he's a bit sick. He has a way of figuring things out. Without his sight, you can bet he could smell you and hear you."

With a smile, he turned from Ryega and to the adult.

"So why are you still here? I thought you had somewhere to go. Someone to apologize him."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff