[PRP] Ixachy and Hivu, still in the jungle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:41 pm
User Image

Hivu came back to her tree, well, their tree, after a day at the waterfall, still slightly wet from going in the water, she sat upon a branch and waited to dry off and for Ixachy to get there, wherever he was. It had been an interesting day, but she didn't know if she wanted to tell him what had happened. He might get really mad at Tego, whom she had made up with and was friends with again. Just friends, but she didn't know if Ixachy would see it that way. Especially after what he did.

She sat there contemplating whether to tell him or not, something that would take an aweful lot of time, since it had just happened and didn't have much time to sink in. Heck, she was still wet from diving into the water to "save him" since she thought he was drowning.

((If you are confused, I could give you the link which should explain it if you want ^-^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:56 pm

User ImageIxachy was enjoying watching Hivu from a higher branch. He could pounce playfully and surprise her.. or do his usual bush act. His tail was wagging playfully from side to side.

"A well, you look quite wet" he said to her from above "did you fall in the river?" he asked filled with curiosity. She looked a bit shakey, maybe she was cold?. He finally went down a nuzzled her cheek. "You should lay under the sun, you might get sick otherwise" he said smiling. Ah he sure was in a good mood today.
((thanks! n.n I already read what happened tough XD))  

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:05 pm
User ImageShe looked up at him, "Oh hey Ixachy, how have you been today?" She asked as he came down. She purred softly as he nuzzled her cheek, and returned it with a lick on his face, "Oh? I'm fine, really," She said, standing up and shaking off the stray drops of water onto him playfully.

She struggled with herself, she still didn't know what to do, tell him or not? Or perhaps tell him part of it? "The river? No, the waterfall you know? I went in, er, voluntarily." She said, taking advantage of a technicality, she didn't have to go in the water after all.

((Okay then XD then you know why she's having difficultys rofl Just checking.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:10 pm
User ImageHe licked her in return and that's when it struck him. That familiar scent from before, he recognized it at the moment. However should he ask or should he not, after all he was the one in foreign lands.

"The waterfall, this isn't fishing season Hivu. Fish are way up north, aren't they?" Curiosity, his downfall, "By the way, have you by any chance seen Tego nearby? There's a few things I should clear up with him"

((Sorry, Ixachy's far more clever than he seems at first XD))  

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:16 pm
User Image"Fish? I just like the waterfall." She said honestly, really she had just met Tego by coincidence... "What? Tego? Yeah, I saw him." She said vaguely, "Oh really, what kind of things?" She asked, curiously.

He must have smelled him, she was near Tego after going in the water, so the scent would not have washed off... Uh oh. He would probably wonder why she smelled like him, but she couldn't let him know what Tego had implied he would do or Tego would be in big trouble with Ixachy, and knowing him, Tego would fight back. This was bad.

((Tis okay, Hivu can be pretty clever too, sometimes XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:24 pm
User Image"Be careful, waterfalls are dangerous, there are big lizard things in there with huge teeth and yellow eyes." He said that phrase out of personal experience, he didn't get caught but it was pretty close.

"Really, now? That's good to hear, I suppose he's better then?" he smiled. "Nothing big, at least I hope not. Just wanted to talk about the land, and things like that, considering I did not ask for any permission from him to stay around" his playfull manner from before however, had not changed at all.

((I know that n.n ))  

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:29 pm
User Image"Okay, I promise to be careful." She said with a giggle, "That sounds terrifying." She said a bit more seriously.

"Better? Well that all depends on your point of view, after all..." She said. "Permission? From him? Psshhhh, you don't need his permission to be around here." She said, eager to get off the subject of them at the waterfall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:35 pm
User Image"I can't do that Hivu dear!" he smiled back "It's courtesy among male leopards to ask the one with the most anciety on a place for a stay permission. I know I'd get mad if someone sneaked on my lands." he wagged his tail "It's just to give me some peace of mind, and maybe some to him too."

He didn't really have anything to question Hivu about. Tego was, in Ixachy's mind owner of the place, and as long as he did not see his dear Hivu hurt he couldn't do a thing about them chatting every once in a while.

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:44 pm
User Image"Well if you really must," She said with a chuckle, "But they aren't really his lands, he just lives here, its mine as much as it is his." She said. "And you just called me dear," She said mischeviously, nipping playfully at him.

"Just be careful, I don't want anyone losing their temper or it could be bad for all of us," She said, "Tego isn't easy to get really angry, but its not a good idea to go there." She said, before batting playfully at one of his paws, "I don't want anything to happen to you either."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:49 pm
User Image"I did call you dear, didn't I?" he chuckled back as she nipped at him. "Well, I have your permission, and I'm missing his, don;t really wanna stay in bad terms with him". He said jumping away and getting on his tummy ready to pounce her in much of a kitten-like way".

"I rarely loose my temper" he snapped back smiling, still with his child-like attitude. "And I have no intention of getting in a real fight against him", he said pawing at her as he purred.

((will dissappear for a few minutes, just post and I'll reply back in a while))  

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:56 am
User Image"Okay then," She said, "If you want to." She didn't think Tego really needed to give permission for anyone to stay here, but if Ixachy really wanted to, that was up to him.

"Ha! Its not you I'm worried about." She said, "And even so, Tego has a way of, well, getting under your skin." She said, "Just remember that when you talk with him, he might say things just to get you annoyed."

"Good, a real fight would be real bad." laughed, purring back and swatting lightly at him with her paw.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:07 am
User Image"Getting under my skin? Phff, that's gonna be hard" he said laying on his back, trying to catch her between his paws.

"You know what?" he said standing up suddenly "I'm hungry!" he said shaking of the dirt on his pelt. "Should I go find something for us?". Ixachy had not tasted a thing since he met up with Hivu, and surprise after another had now made him hungry. "I won't take too long" he said moving forward towards the end of the branch.

Air Song

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:23 am
User Image"Oh you'd be surprised..." She said, thinking about what just happened, but he did say that he wouldn't tell Ixachy, but she wasn't sure she trusted him on that.

"Come to think of it I'm kind of hungry too." She said, "That would be wonderful Ixachy, I think I'll try to dry out and such." She said, beginning to clean her paws and forelegs. "Just try not to get lost."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:29 am
User Image"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" he said hoping he would find Tego on the way.

"I'll get us something nice" he said finally leaping down onto the forest floor, getting ready for the hunt. Now where could that Tego be?

Air Song

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff