Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Yakuti, Jamaa, and Goma, Reunited Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:10 pm
Yakuti bounded around the graveyard happily, he had just introduced a couple of new hyenas to the pack and was quite pleased with himself, especially because he had pleased Mafa by doing it. He went about his patrol of the graveyard with higher spirits than normal, and remembered that his old friend Jamaa had found him while patroling the graveyard...

He never talked about it around the other hyenas, they might not accept him as much if they found that he had been in the care of a wild dog for longer than he had been in the care of hyenas. That was just the way it worked, but inside, he still missed Jamaa greatly, and he remembered his family den that he had given to him... He almost wanted to go back, but he also felt a strong loyalty to his new pack... His new family.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 pm
Goma lingered behind the taller canine. He still remembered the last time he confronted the hyena...still gets shivers. The Jackal has been wanderin' around the Pride Lands looking for Ger, the Pride Lander Jamaa spoke with before. However he wasn't able to so he was persuaded to come with Jamaa to visit the little hyena.

"Jamaa....do I really have to go with you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need ya for this one." Jamaa's physique has changed slightly since he has seen his friends last. "Why? Are you still scared of him?" he giggled a little. His attitude was better and he sort of gave off the fatherly adult feel.

"Don't worry, I'll keep him off ya if his hyena instincts kick in." a lie, Jamaa enjoyed watching Yaku "play" with Goma the last time, he sort was hoping to take Goma along to watch a replay.

I wonder how much he's grown... he thought with a smile as the two approached the Graveyard - Pride Lander boarder.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:06 pm
((Thanks for the PM Phife mrgreen Since he grew just barely after Jamaa, I'll play him as though he grew, okay?))

Yakuti smiled and strutted around near the border, nothing, not even a pesky lion invader, could bring down his good mood. But just to be safe, he lifted his nose and smelled the air to make sure there weren't any nearby. He smelled a familiar scent, actually, two of them! That was new, so far, he had never found anyone he knew on his patrolls. And he had certainly never found anyone dangerous while patrolling. That black lion he fought with had been around his den... His front paw still ached slightly from it.

He sniffed the air again, it was so familiar, Jamaa? And his "Uncle" Goma too! His eyes lit up and he called out exstatically, "Jamaa! Jamaa are you there?" He called, following the scent of his best friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:48 pm
Jamaa smiled over to his jackal companion. "At least his sense of smell has improved." Jamaa was happy that Yaku's instincts and sense improved, though he was curious what he looked like now after so long a part.

The black jackal's ears flattened against his head. "Jamaa, why me? Why not Topas or someone else?" he whispered. "I really dislike that hyena, got it memorized?" his trademark phrase.

"Besides....little Blue Butt needs to stick around his own kind." Goma whispered, looking off yonder.

"What was that?" Jamaa's brow cocked. "You know, if ya don't be have, Jamaa'll let "Blue Butt" get you. AND he has home ground advantage."

Goma gulped and forced a laugh and a smile.

((np, Ath. ^^ Jamaa has hair XD))  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:20 pm
He laughed happily, running over to them, "Jamaa! Its great to see you!" He said, "And you too, uncle Goma!" He said semi-sarcastically, prodding the Jackal with his un-injured paw. Though he was glad that he could walk and run on it again, it always was a pain when he had to walk on three legs.

"How have you been Jamaa?" He asked exitedly, "You doing alright without me?" He said in a sarcastically concerned voice, he knew that Jamaa could take care of himself, and that he was in a pack anyways. "How's Temari?" He asked, remembering that he didn't get a chanse to say goodbye to his golden colored friend before he left.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:58 pm
"Jamaa's been fine without his son." he smiled, evident that his accent hasn't changed too much. "I see that your leg has healed....and you hurt yourself again?" he said pointing to Yaku's paw. "What did I tell ya? I told ya to be careful out here." the taller dog said sternly.

Live and forget, Jamaa nuzzled down his little blue hyena son, a mur escaping him. "I have missed you so much, Yaku, Temari has too." he smiled. "And are you doing well with your training here with the pack?" he asked, playfully messing up his head fur.

Goma remained silent, only his expression showed.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:10 pm
He sighed, "It was a lion, a smallish one, but he was still way bigger than me." He said slightly proudly, "And its fine, it doesn't really hurt anymore, and I cleaned it and everything." He said, holding it up so that Jamaa could see it.

"I've missed you guys too," He said, licking his friend's muzzle affectionately. "Yeah, my training is going well." He said, "But we aren't exactly a close together pack, we provide for ourselves, but if one of us needs help, the others will come." He said with a nod before looking over at the quiet Goma.

"Whats the matter Goma? Not still scared of me are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:18 pm
Jamaa examined the paw and smiled with approval. "Well, at least you can take care of yourself. Keep it up and you'll get to my age."

"Not very close pack are ya..." Goma spoke sarcastically, but true.

"I guess not."

"Hey wait a minute! I am not scared of you kid, got it memorized!?" he shouted. "I was never scared of you to begin with you runt!" his voice was filled with anger. "To think, I even tried to befriend this little Blue Butt!" he steamed.

Jamaa put a paw to his mouth, "Liar. Cough. Cough." he said obviously. "Hey Yaku, if ya want. You can show me what you learned." he said with a sly grin on his face.

"WAIT! WHAT!?"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:27 pm
He laughed, "Come on Jamaa, you're not that old." He said, "Just older than me." He said happily.

"Oh really?" He said, turning back to Goma and growling loudly to see what he'd do, last time he started shivering like crazy, and he was hoping for a better reaction this time.

"Thats not a bad idea Jamaa," He said, lowering his head and pinning his ears back while looking at Goma. "Still not scared of me Goma? Tell you what, if you admit it, I promise not to hurt you, too badly that is." He added as an extra reason for Goma to fess up his obvious lie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:35 pm
Jamaa discreetly took a side step away from the two.

Goma's eyes narrowed. "Bring it on, Blue Butt." he taunted, lowering his body to the ground and a growl from his body.

Jamaa held back a laugh. Oh this is going to be a good on....good luck to ya Goma, hope there is enough of ya to talk afterwards.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:45 pm
He laughed, "I have to say, I'm proud of you Goma, you didn't run this time, very good very good." He said, staring at him for a second before launching himself at the black Jackal, growling and snarling. He only planned to pin Goma down, maybe snap at his little paws, but he wanted enough of Goma to be left so that he could tease him afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Goma used his svelte body to avoid the flying canine.

"Come on, simple jumping won't nail me, got it memorized? Better, cause I'll get you down before you can say uncle." The black jackal smirked and rushed past Yaku, piveted on his forpaw and attempted to tackle his flank.

Jamaa looked on with with intrest. Goma is actually fighting back this time. Wonder why he freaked out last time.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:06 pm
He turned to watch the Jackal as he moved away and pivoted, interesting, he was a better fighter than he thought. "Yeah sure." He said as his little "Friend" tried to tackle him at his flank. But he pivoted, just like Goma had done only moments before. "Well look at that, I could have said "Uncle" several times now." He said, pressing himself against the ground and watching Goma carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:20 pm
Goma piveted again and lunged over Yakuti and into a roll. "Well, say it if ya want, but it won't make difference, Blue Butt."

Goma rushed forth and closed his mouth around the hyena's tail, a smirk curling on his maw. "Gottcha whelp, nex' 'ime, y' betta' watc' y' mout'." he said with his mouth full.

Jamaa fell over laughing at the two. It was simply hilarious as the two fought with not much of a motive for either.

"Hahahaha!" he laughed. "You guys got to stop that, you're gonna kill me!" he said, holding his sides.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:25 pm
He snarled as the little jackal bit onto his tail, spinning around and attempting to bite him too, now he had a real good reason to chase his tail, or more like chase the thing on his tail. "Who are you calling whelp? I'm gonna get WAY bigger than I am now, I'd watch it if I was you." He said angrily.

He put his head back up as Jamaa spoke, well, laughed at him and Goma. "No intention of killing you Jamaa, only Goma." He said, shooting an angry look at the jackal before swiping one of his paws at his little black legs in an attempt to knock him off balance.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff