Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is HA SANG CHOL yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Sangissi.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like JUNHYUNG with a very COOL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a BISEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Serving you, we are KINGS of Fortune. Yo, name's Ha Sang Chol. Stage name's Sangissi. I'm an eighteen year old who attends MyungDu Boy's Institute. I come from a long line of doctors and that's the profession that I hope to get in soon. Actually, funny story, that's how I was found. I was in the library studying for an Anatomy test, listening to my music player which so happens to be playing 4ESSENCE. I'm a fan of their music and mindlessly, while looking at the location of body parts, sang along to one of their songs. I had my headphones in so I wasn't aware of how loud I was. According to one classmate of mine, the guy told me that I had a surprising singing voice and said that I should do an audition at the company that was close to the school. I did it mostly as a joke to get my mind off of the medical exam to get into the program but before I knew it, I was actually trying my best to become one of the members. As you can see, I've made it. I'm the leader of KINGS of Fortune and it's been such an experience. These guys are some of the people that I didn't ever expect to talk with but now I can call them my brothers. Along with your blessing, KINGS of Fortune will be the future and we can't wait to live through it. Thanks for your support and we'll see you at our next venue. /bows

KINGS of Fortune ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image

✿✿✿ HA SANG CHOL MyungDu Boy's Institute && KINGS of Fortune
                                                            tab tab tab EighteenMaleSenior
                                                            tab tab tab height: (6ft. 3in.)190.5 cm && weight: (170 lbs.) 77 kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Black && eye color: Light Blue/Grey

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Sang Chol is very calm and reserved towards others but he doesn't just let things come to him. He's always wanting to go above and beyond and is rebellious when it comes to what he's actually supposed to be doing. He's a bit manipulative and is known to immediately call someone out when he thinks something is wrong. He's strict on his band members but that's for their own good. Sang Chol isn't the type to fanboy over anyone or anything but he shows interest in a lot of things which is why some people will label him as an a*****e or someone who just doesn't care. He just has a hard time showing true sympathy and is known to just stand there and stare when somebody is crying over the death of someone instead of trying to comfort them. To get his own way or to gain information, he will flirt if necessary but he isn't interested in a relationship right now.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Sang Chol had always been one of the students that were rather well respected. His parents, and the rest of his family, are top-notch and famous doctors who had funded the MyungDu Boy's Institute for a long time. From the outside, he just seems like another pretentious rich boy and on the inside, well, he's exactly that. As a child, Sang Chol was put up and discplined by nannies and tutors because of the hectic work schedule that his parents had. Whenever he would see them, he'd go up to them with a huge smiling face but the only response that he got was a weak smile and "we're too tired to play today, honey". Instead of just being depressed in the corner over how much his parents probably didn't love him, he pushed his tutors hard to teach him everything that he needed to know that would gear him up for medical school so that, in time, he'd be able to spend a bit more time with his parents at their work place, the hospital. Graduations between elementary and middle, school dances, field trips, speeches, parents' day, and talent shows, Ha Sang Chol went by himself. There was an occasional uncle or aunt that came along with him in place of his parents but none of them actually went to any of these events. It was clear to others that they really didn't know their child at all. When asked what his hobbies were, his parents merely replied that he was all into sports and video games when, instead, he was studying medical terminology, taking musical lessons, and reading. He never corrected them, though, because it showed that they still had just a slight interest in him. Unlike others, he was just thankful that he still had two parents and a roof over his head, food on the table, and clothing on his back. They had given birth to him and soon it would be his turn to help them live the rest of their life. With no siblings or first cousins that were male, he would inherit the family hospital but he had to prove he had what it takes first.

At the Institute, Sang Chol took harder nursing classes and eventually dawned on him if this was what he really wanted to do. A close classmate of his had asked him if he was super excited to be the head of the family business and he actually stared at his classmate, nothing coming out of his mouth. He was shocked by his response. Was he growing up way too soon? Realizing that he had been studying all of his life just for his parents to notice him when they were too absorbed into their profession, Sang Chol began skipping classes and putting in half-assed work. He started to find things that normal boys would like and came across a band called 4ESSENCE. He became a fan almost immediately and started listening to them as if he were possessed. No matter where he went, he had always kept a music player with him. There was one day when he was studying in the library and started singing along to one of 4ESSENCE's songs. Another classmate came by and told him that he had a really nice voice for someone who seemed cold and distant all of the time. After making the classmate explain what he meant by that, the other told him of some auditions coming up for a certain agency. Sang Chol laughed it off but was interested so he looked up what he had to do to join. He did this without telling anybody at first because he wasn't serious but the more that he researched and, eventually, was doing the training for the auditions, he was hooked. The thought about being an idol baffled him but intrigued him even more.

Sang Chol was passing each of the auditions with ease aside from the dancing but with a lot of practice he could get the basic steps down. The talent agency appreciated his dashing good looks, strong voice and his vocal range and said that he'd be perfect for this concept of the boy band that they were making. He was one of the first picks. As for being chosen as a leader, it was really simple. Rock, paper, scissors. He just happens to be really good at using his reflexes and skills in reading what the others were choosing to win.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Ha Sang Chol goes by Sangissi. Nothing really special about it because it's the name that his classmates called him by. Sangissi gets a lot of recognition for his vocal range because his speaking voice is low and deep. He's able to hit fast notes in different octaves but not while dancing. Sangissi raps occasionally but he perfers to just draw out melodies because he likes the look that people give him when they realize that this tough guy isn't completely threathening.

While auditioning to get in KINGS of Fortune, Sangissi had to get himself in shape. After practice, he'd go to the gym and work on toning his body. Sangissi competed in marathons frequently and enjoys swimming, jumping off of high places, shooting guns, and physical challenges. It took a lot of work and effort and even a change in his diet but he got to where if the producers want him to rip his shirt off-stage, he'll do it. Maybe it's part of the manipulation to get fans to love them, but Sangissi plays to the camera any moment it comes onto him. It's clear that he isn't edited out at all when they appear at venues or variety shows. Sangissi is open to doing almost anything that hosts have for them to do.

By this time, it is already known that his parents are great doctors and he has an extensive knowledge on health. Whenever asked about health related questions, Sangissi turns into a more mature person. This makes him really popular with older ahjussi/ahjummas because it's something that they don't expect in younger people.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Sangissi likes dancing and considers it to be one of the focal points of a song but he's really bad at it. It takes him extra practices and longer hours to clock in before he finally gets it down pat and still, it's the dumbed down version of what the others are doing. If he's not singing, he isn't in the front dancing. Fans have started to notice that maybe we relies on lip-syncing through a lot of the fast paced songs that requires a lot of footwork.

Because he doesn't reveal a lot about his past (mostly because it's boring), he has a lot of mysterious qualities about him. It could be that the leader of KINGS of Fortune has the rest of the group look to him for direction but what if he had blackmail on them so that's why they do? There are a lot of threads online that believe he beats his group mates and came from a very violent background. When asked about this, he simply glanced at each member and looked into the camera and smirked.

Upon watching one of the variety shows that had KINGS of Fortune and L A V I S H, fans had started to notice that Sangissi was a bit awkward around the new idols. A lot of research went through and a fan had found videos of Sangissi and Nina singing together before, what people think, their idol days. Nobody has confirmed it yet but what if they were old lovers? There's a lot of strained calmness when it comes to Sangissi and the members of L A V I S H. Hopefully, nothing's wrong, Sangissi-oppa!``
User Image

User Image

✖ Performing
                                  ✖ Fans
                                  ✖ Band Members
                                  ✖ Spicy Food [especially the red chili pepper]
                                  ✖ Rain
                                  ✖ Swimming
                                  ✖ Hiking
                                  ✖ Sweets [especially cakes and parfaits]
                                  ✖ Singing
                                  ✖ Photoshoots
                                  ✖ Variety Shows
                                  ✖ 4ESSENCE
                                  ✖ Cooking
                                  ✖ Soda
                                  ✖ Rough Sex

DISLIKES
                                  ✖ Handicapped Parking
                                  ✖ Pregnant Beings
                                  ✖ Falling
                                  ✖ People | Includes Children
                                  ✖ Losing
                                  ✖ Drinking Water
                                  ✖ Getting Sick
                                  ✖ Rude People
                                  ✖ Laziness
                                  ✖ Being Behind Schedule
                                  ✖ Complicated Dances
                                  ✖ Blackberries or Raspberries
                                  ✖ Arranged Marriages

OTHER
                                  ✖ Despite what everyone thinks, Sangissi is bad at fashion
                                  ✖ Doesn't really know how to use social media. Pays someone to do it for him.
                                  ✖ Doesn't like drinking water unless a camera is facing towards him
                                  ✖ Known for being able to eat really spicy foods
                                  ✖ Rarely smiles off camera; grins/smirks on camera
                                  ✖ Flirts but isn't looking for a relationship :: Hidden motive?
                                  ✖ Often swears
                                  ✖ Can't dance
                                  ✖ Smart but not in technology sense. Given enough time will figure it out
                                  ✖ Only knows how to text, call, and take pictures on phone. No apps.
                                  ✖ Open-minded and willing to try anything if on camera.
                                  ✖ Many younger fans believe he's a violent bad boy. Older fans thinks he's scholarly.
                                  ✖ Still is studying medicine in free time
                                  ✖ Regularly visits hospital where his parents work at under disguise
                                  ✖ Resting b***h Face
                                  ✖ Sangissi considers himself to be pretty smart but he's only really smart when it involves health
                                  ✖ His English isn't the best but he's learning
                                  ✖ Great at keeping secrets
                                  ✖ Currently getting over ex-girlfriend
                                  ✖ Currently engaged. [Like a Sim's game. That was fast]
                                  ✖ If Sangissi doesn't get his two+ hours of sleep and is about to pass out, he gets all bubbly and turns into a kissing machine, kissing anyone nearby, passionately.

EXTRA
                                  User Image
                                  Total credits to AngelicWings24 for this wonderful picture of Sangissi x Nina
User Image
Pictures and Posts Subject to Change

KINGS of Fortune
        tab

User Image
        tab King of Dance [Ai Bom Jun] - Main Dancer SassyHimeSama
        This b*****d is my childhood friend. It wasn't like most children's past where we spent almost all of our time at each other's homes, though. Without my parents there to ask for permission and him always disappearing, we were only able to hang out at school. When Ai and I were put together, we were rather troublesome. You know, people would describe us as frenemies. It isn't very hard to find something that I hate about this guy but at the same time, I've got his back and no one else is allowed to s**t talk him besides me. He's got a dark past but he's kept all of my secrets like I've kept his. He was one of the only ones who knew about me and Nina. Not much to say,really, except there's tons of yelling when I'm near this guy but we're so close. He's such an important ******** in my life.

tab
        User Image
        tab Shik [Pyun Shik] - RapperStumpleton
        Well, here's a twisted one: I've seen some ships involving me and this reckless brat but all of the stories involve me being his father or uncle. I might be blunt and insensitive to others but I don't show it on camera so how could any of my fans find anything to compare us to blood-wise? I don't see it. Ugh. Just thinking about this kid makes my blood boil. There isn't a day when we are in the same area that we don't make a snarky remark. He skateboards a lot and sometimes they are in places that don't permit wheels. Take the local park, for example. I run a lot and this kid nearly runs me over. There are plenty of parks for that sort of business like Seoul's skate park. /sigh At least he doesn't talk much whenever we're eating near each other. Yah, you going to pay this time or what? I ain't your dad.

User Image
        tab JesterC [Jasper Chu] - Lead RapperChelly Usagi
        MAH LITTLE BOI. I know you want more than that, just stop asking already. Uh, this tall maknae is someone that I usually watch over. It's not like I don't make sure the others aren't getting into trouble (well, besides Ai. He can break his leg and fall into a well). It's just that maybe his sexy charm entinces me, as well. I'm the oldest in the group by a year so I try not to take advantage of my little hyungs but it's a little too hard when he seems to want the same thing. Sora and I cook fairly well but when it comes to Jasper's cooking, I'm sitting out, waiting for him to serve me in a sexy apron. A lot of fans like to pretend that me and him are brothers because I'm usually beside him or leaning on his shoulder while I laugh on shows. When doing variety, I tend to pick him mostly because we're the same height and can over-power the rest of the group. I don't like losing. Jas handles a lot of the fights between me and Ai when we start getting violent.

tab
        User Image
        tab Dancin^Niji [Hwan-Haneul Bora] - Lead Dancer [Maknae]SassyHimeSama
        Here's another member that is often shipped with me. We're both on a lot of variety shows together and usually he wins. I may or may not let him win but, you know. The viewer wants what the viewer wants and apparently that's a lot of skinship. That's not too hard to do especially since we have a lot of shows under our belt that involve a lot of sports. Much like how I am with Ji, all I have to do is smile and look at him when I pretend that none of the cameras are on me and the fans are sold. Bora is another idol that has my number and is welcomed to text me at any moment. We had a bit of a truth session and he told me that he wasn't exactly human. My immediate thought was that he was lying and just saying that for attention but as time went on, the details were so minute that I realized that such things as test tube babies actually exist. Being an experiment, there's bound to be a lot of health problems and I'm bound to find most of them and help Bora diagnosis this. He does get sick a lot and everyone knows that we need to stay healthy so I'll send him care packages to Kimmie's house. Of course, most of them don't necessarily say that they were from me.

tab
        User Image
        tab Rhyme [Kwon Jae Hwang] - Lead VocalistChelly Usagi
        Ahh. Kpop's Flower boy. This guy seems to be the complete opposite of what I really am. His overly bubbly personality strikes me as odd and considering how I don't completely know the guy, it's a but sketchy to me. I don't necessarily trust a man without a dark past and no, this isn't about the fact that he's taller than me or that he has a completely breath-taking falsetto. Fans often put that he's the Yin to my Yang.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        tab Kimmie [Kim Gu Kim] - Main Vocalist Bae-KhunKhun
        Kimmie is an all around happy go lucky kind of guy. He's a really good singer but there are a lot of times where it seems that he's keeping himself back. Out of all of our members, Kimmie joined us last and we've still got a lot to learn about him but so far, he's a great addiction to our group. I actually knew him from before we became idols. We weren't close at all but I recognized him in a lot of commercials that showed up on the television screen at the hospital where mom and dad worked at. Unlike most of the other members, Kimmie is about the only one who calls me hyung. He definitely knows how to work the camera when we are taking photoshoots. Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing how our relationship furthers on. Here's to hoping that he'll give me a few pointers.

L A V I S H
        tab
        User Image
        tab Soar - Lead Vocalist [Maknae]Z17 Diether von Roeder
        I know L A V I S H so I can point out who she is. Don't know much about her except for the fact that she is tiny. She's academically smart. I've seen her name a couple of times on the national rankings. ...Yes. My name is somewhere on that list, too. It might be near the end of the rank but it's there. Ha. Sang. Chol. Damn it. More? Ah ha ha, well, embarrassing story. What with all of this idol training, I completely neglected my studies for the medical test coming up that weekend and made myself go to the bookstore that was in town. I went directly to the health books and saw a girl in military uniform. I told myself that I should just let her do her own thing but something in me told me that I needed to do just one good deed for the week so, with the mindset of buying anything she wanted, I walked over and casually stood beside her. She didn't seem to have acknowledged my being so I looked at her and told her that I appreciated her service. She looked at me with this surprised face. Maybe she hadn't heard that before? I remember thinking, "She looks really young to be in the military," but thought nothing else about that. I can't remember if she said something to me but I remember being really confused and really pissed off for some reason. Man... It's a bit embarrasing to see her face to face again as an idol.

User Image
        tab MiMi - Lead Dancer Imagination Panda
        I don't know what it is about her but I seem to get a bit annoyed whenever she is near me. We were partners for the KINGS/LAVISH/SO4RING 'Running Man' episode but we didn't win so there must have been something wrong with the team work. Of course, I do my best but I'm not so sure about my partner. Sure, when we're on camera we seem like such a sweet couple but there's something about her I don't like right now.

tab
        User Image
        tab Baby Ji - Rapper [Leader]menmei_chan
        Here's an impressive girl and she lives up to her sexy charm. She was my wife for an April Fools' Day prank and the fans ate it all up and begged for more. We've always been together for a lot of the variety shows probably more than the other idols. It's possible that the fans scream for our appearance and the producers have no choice but to call us on to ensure some great ratings. It's never a dull moment with Ji because she isn't a pushover. We've definitely got one thing in common:: Two left feet. Any time there's a game where it involves dancing, we have to quickly teach each other the point parts. Nonetheless, it's a great time. I don't speak to her off camera because she won't like the real me but if she ever needs someone to talk to, I'll listen. I like to think that we're on a great co-worker scale and hey, if the producers are pushing for it and it'll give us more screentime, I'm gung-ho for it, too. /clears throat. Hwaiting, my Baby Ji-ah.

User Image
        tab Woori [Hwang Woori] - Sub Vocalist AngelicWings24
        Ah, here's another childhood friend of mine. This girl has such a princess personality that it's suffocating at times. Let me tell you, I hated the times when I had to hang out with her but our parents thought that we were the cutest couple ever. If there were any social events like birthday parties or marriages, our parents would purposely make us match. I don't know what happened to her other friends but she'd always talk about them in such a high manner and then when I ask her where they were, she'd just call me rude and change the subject. I don't know too much on her backstory even though I would say that we were pretty close at the time. She knew about me wanting to be a doctor even though she told me that she didn't think that I'd make it. It wasn't very hard for me to figure out when she was just saying something to seem 'higher' than others, though, because I did the same. I didn't see much of her when I dated Angelina, though. We just... sort of lost contact. Anyway, hopefully, with her being an idol, she'll be able to calm down and get off her high horse. More? Uhh... I'll never admit to her or anyone else but Ai knows this. I had a bit of a crush on her when we were little. Damn. Falling in love with someone who I can't stand. It's usually like that, isn't it?

User Image
        tab Yaraso - Main Dancer [Maknae] Free smile
        This little girl is usually always with Kimmie or around him. They are always talking about each other that I'm confused as to why Kimmie has an attraction to Woori. To me, these two are already together and just don't know it or just don't want to admit it. Their little squabbles kind of remind me of when I spent my time with Woori just not so... cutely. Anyway, she's got a good head on her shoulders when she's not in trouble and is also one of my dance teachers. I don't understand her 'clown walk' and will never understand it except that it has to be magic.

tab 9DE4 [Nari Sun Jun] - Main Vocalist SassyHimeSama
        Nari and I go way back. She's Ai's little sister and one of the main reasons why I try to go over to their house. We're pretty close, I believe. I can't seem to keep my calm composure when I'm around her because she just brings out my playful side. Ha, if Ai ever gets wind of this I'm pretty much dead. Ever since my breakup with Nina, I've been craving to hold another woman but what with being an idol and all, that's sort of hard to do. No relationships and whatnot. I've got to be extra cautious of Nari because every time I'm around her I want to hold her close.

SO4RING
        tab
        tab Kyu - Drummer [Leader]Lojiks
        I don't know much about him. He's a really young leader to those thug like guys. He's got to be doing something right if YoHan and Joon listen to him.

tab
        User Image
        tab A.b.r.a.x.a.s - Vocals [Rhythm Guitarist]Shiruke Ryu
        Bora has told me who he was but, other than that, I don't know him all that well. I usually see him walking around town while I'm doing errands. I don't mind walking all that much, either, but I noticed that he just takes his time and walks and walks and walks. Doesn't he have a car? Maybe he doesn't have a liscence. I pulled over and rolled down my window the next time I saw him and asked if he wanted a ride somewhere but he refused every single offer. I ended up getting pissed and just drove off but something told me that he probably didn't have enough money to afford it so I turned my car around and went to the sports store and got him a high-rating bicycle that was both durable and efficient. Not to mention pretty flashy. I waited at the place where he usually walked to and when I saw him, stopped him and handed over the bike. I told him that it wasn't a big deal and money wasn't an issue. From then on, this guy helps me when I don't know where things are and I attack those that won't stop staring. I know for a fact that they aren't looking because we have "godly appearances".

tab
        tab YoHan - Bassist
        Man, this guy is so loud and annoying.

tab
        tab Joon [Shin Gi Joon] - Lead Guitarist I l l l l I
        I know Joon because he's my ex-girlfriend's brother. I've met him more than a couple of times to know how he really acts. He jokes around with me a lot in the past but now that me and Nina aren't together anymore I really want to know what he thinks of me. I doubt that it's anything positive since I broke her heart. Kind of afraid to know but I'm curious.

Other
        tab
        User Image
        tab Sy-Rin [Sora Yu Min] - Main Vocalist pdragon619
        Our Trap King. I would say that I'm pretty close to all of my bandmates but Sy-Rin is the one that I would probably hang out with more. Whenever I need help with harmonies or warming up the chords, I make Sy-Rin do it with me. This kid's got some vocals that even I, secretly, wonder why RIZQUE put me as Lead when this kid has an even more impressive voice. He's easily a visual for the group. He's more like a sister to me and I would expect that if I had siblings I'd be very protective of them because whenever we're out in public or just changing buses, I'm always beside Sy-Rin careful not to let anything harm him. Ha ha. In a way, I guess it's like a bodyguard to his princess. Some of the band members call me the dad and Sy-Rin the mother because we take care of our bandmates. Most of the times, we do the cooking and if we go on variety shows, they're always making us cook something. We're in synch with singing or cooking. On camera, I play it up like he's my little sister but I'm not much different off of camera around Sy-Rin. I hate seeing him sad so I end up doing stupid and embarrassing things for him.

User Image
        tab Chie - Leader [Lead Vocalist] AngelicWings24
        I know PrettyK so I can point out who she is. She's got the same positions as me:: Leader and Lead Vocalist. Fans often compare me to her and would say that we were the same person but opposite genders. I want to see what her practice sessions are like. Aside from the band members, she is probably one of the only ones who actually has my number. I gave it to her. We met at a restaurant that served pretty good spicy food and kind of just hit it off after that. PrettyK and KINGS of Fortune have had performances together and we went on tour once or twice for an album. There isn't too much time to go freelancing the city but when we do get enough time, we go on a sort of quest to find the ultimate dish that will scorch our taste buds. Another thing is that I'll sometimes see her at the hospital were mom and dad work at. There's something wrong with her that I haven't quite figured out yet but I do know that her shoulder hurts.

User Image
        tab Seohyun - Main Vocalist Kyachu
        Girl is cray

User Image
        tab Ahreum - Main Dancer I l l l l I
        I don't know much about her except that I hear she's a great person and has an amazing Instagram.

User Image
        tab Nina [Angelina Shin] - Main Vocalist I l l l l I
        Okay, this is a bit awkward. I knew this beautiful foreigner before I became an idol. This is my ex-girlfriend that I broke up with because I came up with the excuse that I was going to need a lot of alone time for me to get into medical school. Turns out, I just didn't have time for her because I was going through idol training. Well, look how tables are lining up because she became an idol, too. When I first saw L A V I S H perform, my jaw dropped and I don't open my mouth for anything besides food. I first learned English just for her and we taught each other more slang from each language. She is a great girl. I'm not quite sure if she remembers me or not but is it bad that I hope that we don't meet? She knows a bit of my secrets and some embarrassing things that I did when we were together. What? A bit more? We dated six months and they were some of the best times I've ever had. I learned a lot about what being with someone was about. It was... It was really nice. I'll always support her.

User Image
        tab Ariel - Leader [Lead Vocalist] CandyAppleMusic
        Seems like I've got some deep connections with this new girl group, hm? I haven't told anybody about this but I'm engaged to this girl. We first met when my parents had set up a date of sorts. I was confused at first but it isn't a secret that I'm an idol. I figured that she was merely a fan that got through to my parents and wanted a date. I went along with it until I was told that we were to be married. I laughed it off but it got violent real quick. Uhh... I remember saying some harsh things that evening but, yeah. Been about engaged for almost a month now. It's easy, and hard, to find out that the one that you're secretly engaged to is also top of the charts of search items. At least I'm able to keep up with what she does. Along with my ex-girlfriend. We get along-ish on camera but off, I'm standing near the exit. She has her cute moments but she's very tiring. I tend to lose my cool around her quite often.

User Image
        tab Key-LOVE [Li Ki-Jun] - Main Vocalist [Maknae]Jaded Dragon Leo
        It's not uncommon to see KINGS of Fortune and Infinite being shipped together and SangLOVE is definitely one of them. Funny story, this little b*****d and I met at mom and dad's hospital. At the time, he was just some snot-nosed brat that I'd see every now and then but we had always crossed paths because he frequently visited a patient that was on my parent's floor. He was in disguise, I guess, because he looks nothing like what he does on television but I suppose that I could say so myself, though I met him when I wasn't in great disguise. I was coming home from a tour and was tired and hungry. I went to the cafeteria and ended up meeting him there while grabbing the same parfait. It was the last one, too. Let me tell you, that cafeteria conjures up some shitty a** food but the parfait is hard to ******** up. He pissed me off right then and there and it wasn't the last time that I've seen him, either. Eventually, we kept seeing each other and I forced him to tell me what was going on. It was mostly just curiousness but he was coming to the hospital about as many times as I had. I had found out [through about 1000 questions] that his mother was very ill with some sort of sickness. She was one of the women that my parents often talked about. I don't know much else about him, other than the fact that we've done a couple of underwear and cola shoots but I'm determined to find out the cure even if it means my life as an idol. Oh, yeah. He's also giving me some secretive lessons on speaking better English.
                User Image
                User Image

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

User Image
                                                                  "Sangi Speaks."
                                                                  Sangi Thinks.
                                                                  "NPC Speaking."

ooc goes here.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/LLng9iR.png[/img]
                                                                  [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/YKqEgan.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#292420]

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yv5k7Vu.png[/img][quote=키][color=#74869c][b]"Sangi Speaks."[/b][/color]
                                                                  [color=#74869c][i]Sangi Thinks.[/i][/color]
                                                                  [color=#bf7f8a][b]"NPC Speaking."[/b][/color]

[color=#292420]ooc goes here.[/color][/quote]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff