Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Codger

Chatty Codger

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is OSAMU, CHIE yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is CHIE.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like AN DAEUN with a very SPORTY twist. Take my hand, let's go on a DEMI-HETEROSEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hihi~ Osamu, Chie reporting in! Chie as in Chi-aye, not Chyeah or Chee or Chae, you know? Just making sure. Anywho, you guys can just call me Chie. Everybody does. And yeah, I'm Japanese, but I've lived in Korea since I was a wee kiddo, so you can take your xenophobia and shove it up your-ah, sorry! I didn't mean to get so serious all of a sudden. Hm, what was I supposed to talk about again? Er...

Oh yeah! So I'm the leader and lead vocalist for PrettyK. Shocking, right? Haha, everyone says that I act more like a dancer and look more like the maknae. But nope! But I admit, I may be the oldest physically, but I'm forever young at heart (right guys? guys?). I also like to think that I lead my members pretty well. I mean, tough love is still love, no? I only want the best for PrettyK. Why did I join PrettyK? Hm, that's a hard one. When I started highschool, I didn't have much direction. I kinda wandered from club to club. In my second year, joining the idol club became an option, so I figured "why not?" I tried auditioning and was actually accepted. They were looking for a new vocalist to join in after the old one graduated, and I guess I fit the bill. Heh, I know I'm not the best singer or anything, but I try. And in the end, I just ended up sticking to PrettyK. Why? Well, I guess the team atmosphere felt familiar. To be quite honest, I'm hopeless in art, and I just can't keep a straight face when acting. I can't join any of the sports clubs because of my shoulder, and you can forget about flower arranging. Nope, PrettyK is the only group that I can see myself staying in for a long time.

Woah, look at me talking. Ack, you must've been bored to death! So sorry! Please, let me bribe you with some Yakult. Or would you prefer a hard candy? I have tons.

PrettyK ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Chatty Codger

User Image

✿✿✿ OSAMU, CHIE Cheonan && PrettyK
                                                            tab tab tab seventeenfemalethird year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 156cm && weight: 54kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: blonde && eye color: honey

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            It's not that she's two-faced. Rather, Chie knows how to separate her leader persona from the rest of her personality. As a leader, she's been called a tyrant, among other, less tasteful, adjectives. With the competitive spirit of a former championship-winning athlete, she can come off as the leader from hell to her members (particularly before competitions). She expects only the best, and failure is not an option. Start slacking, and she won't hesitate to find a replacement. In the short time she became leader at the start of her third year, her intensive practice sessions to get the newbies up to speed have become infamous. But try telling that to anyone who never attended a PrettyK practice session, and you'll be laughed off the stage.

In fact, sports teams and idol clubs alike just wish they had such an easy leader. How does this happen? Well, the minute Chie leaves the practice room, many have sworn that she changes into a completely different person. (Hypotheses on the matter have ranged from an evil twins to alien abductions.) Free-spirited and more than a little quirky, she's one of the favorites among younger fans (and their parents, who praise her for being a good role model). She has an optimistic disposition, though it's not uncommon for her to be straightforward to a fault. Also, she's a total kid when it comes to romantic stuff. She just gets crazy embarrassed and blushes a lot.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Chie was born on a sunny Tuesday afternoon to two childhood friends - an actress and up-and-coming politican. Afterwards, the actress went on hiatus to take better care of her twins sons, toddlers at the time, and baby daughter as her husband quickly ascended the political ladder. The family lived comfortably in Tokyo for years, with Mrs. Osamu returning to her career once Chie entered school. They were a perfectly happy family.

Tragedy struck when Chie was six. In a plan by Mr. Osamu's political rivals to stunt his highly successful career, Chie was kidnapped at the supermarket. She was eventually returned to her family little more than a week later but not after more than enough crime show-esque drama to last the family several lifetimes. She claims to be unable to remember the events at all, though the therapist says that it is a repressed memory. Supposedly, her claustrophobia stems from whatever had happened to her.

Following these events, Mr. Osamu put in a request for a transfer. Family in tow, they made their way to Seoul, South Korea, where he was to serve as a diplomat. It was around this time that Chie was diagnosed as a celiac. Entering school, she encountered her fair share of bigots and xenophobes, but Shozo and Yukawa saw to it that certain kids stayed away from their baby sister. And so she had a good school life. Chie made friends with relative ease and in middle school, found her calling in baseball (the school allowed her the join the boys' team after some, er, parental pressure). In her second year, Chie was the star pitcher, throwing three no-hitters in a row and leading her team to win the national tournament. But all good things must come to an end, and a badly torn rotator cuff ended her career in all sports but soccer (which she is crap at, by the way).

Chie transferred from a sports-high school into Cheonan shortly into her first year of high school, as soon as all the paperwork was sorted out. With no direction, Chie wandered from club to club, never staying in one for more than a handful of meetings. In her second year, she ended up auditioning for PrettyK, as it was one of the only clubs she hadn't tried out so far. The team atmosphere and practices felt familiar to Chie, and she ended up sticking to it. Unlike in other clubs, she could channel all of the pent-up energy and frustration she had into practice, much like how baseball used to be. Her all-out attitude resulted in continuous improvement over time (even in dance, which she used to be hopeless in). Her effort eventually paid off, as she was not only promoted to lead vocalist but was also chosen as the new leader when the other girl graduated.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Chie's stage name is simply her real name. She just wasn't creative enough to make one up and didn't see anything wrong with using her normal name. With a light, girlish tone, Chie is praised on her vocal agility and consistent stability across much of her vocal range. Though this is what makes her good at her position in the group, it's hardly why she's so successful at being an idol. (Though she's neither the most talented nor the most popular, fans do acknowledge the progress she's made since her start in PrettyK.)

In fact, it's Chie that gathers in the sporty crowd, many of whom wouldn't otherwise care about idols. Though she claims not to follow baseball like she used to, she can still list off all the stats of each player on her favorite team. This, in addition to the fact that she can still throw a 52mph fastball (nothing compared to the 77mph fastball she used to do) with her left hand gives her what fans call a "reversal charm". Basically, they go crazy over the idea that such a small and girlish idol has interest in sports. As for the rest of PrettyK's fans, she's generally liked for her bright and slightly eccentric personality. And since she doesn't run the group like a dictatorship outside of the practice room, the idea that Chie can be a tyrant seems like a ridiculous notion among outsiders.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Besides her weak shoulder, which she does physical therapy for every other day after practice, Chie is afraid of small, enclosed spaces and supernatural beings. She also pushes herself to practice so hard due to a lack of confidence in her own skills. (When she first joined, her dance skills were essentially non-existent, and her singing little better than average. Basically, Chie was only accepted because she had the type of voice they were looking for.)

To be honest, Chie sees PrettyK as a replacement for her true passion - baseball. She uses the idol group as something that she can pour all of her efforts into so that she could forget about the sport she misses so much. It's not even that she ever liked singing as much as the other girls; she just needs something to channel her energy into, because baseball just isn't an option anymore. Thus, her approach to singing and dancing is extremely technical, and she has problems with expressing musicality.

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * QUICK INFO
                                                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                • COMPETITIVE xx TYRANT xx STRAIGHTFORWARD xx CHEERFUL xx QUIRKY xx FREE-SPIRITED

hobby blogging
                                                  hobby dungeons & dragons
                                                  hobby fashion
                                                  hobby gaming
                                                  hobby stargazing
                                                  hobby surfing the web

like bubble tea
                                                  like candy
                                                  like dramas
                                                  like fanfics
                                                  like fruit
                                                  like manga
                                                  like music of all sorts
                                                  like spicy food
                                                  like yakult

dislike bullies
                                                  dislike coffee
                                                  dislike eggs
                                                  dislike ghost stories
                                                  dislike hot weather
                                                  dislike housework
                                                  dislike math
                                                  dislike needles and shots
                                                  dislike perfume

fear small, closed spaces
                                                  fear supernatural beings

trivia birthday is on May 22
                                                  trivia diagnosed with celiac disease as a child
                                                  trivia older brothers are highly successful actors and directors
                                                  trivia a level 29 elven ranger, playing lawful-neutral
                                                  trivia so technically, she can do some b-boying, but she really shouldn't.
                                                  trivia it's basically a thing for her to always wear two hair clips
                                                  trivia known to wear rubber awareness bracelets
                                                  trivia reads fanfics for the kicks
                                                  trivia generally a casual, handheld gamer
                                                  trivia really into making her own models for her tabletop games
                                                  trivia a member of Cheonan's welcoming committee
                                                  trivia student leader for the orientation groups

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * RELATIONSHIP INFO
                                                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• key

good stars for friendship, attraction, and romance (in that order); the more, the better
                                                  bad stars for friendship, attraction, and romance (in that order); the more…the worse?
                                                  xxxxxxnote you can probably curve the star rankings upwards since I rank things the Asian way. No perfect points for you!

prettyk
                                                  User Image
                                                                chae, sora sub-vocalist, maknae
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote pretty darn cute
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                last, first lead dancer
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

seo, juhyun main vocalist
                                                                friendship ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote we get along well
                                                                attraction ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote not a wonder why she gets casting calls
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote platonic
                                                                plot Well, we’re in the same group, and our personalities match really well. I like her; I think she’s really cool, actually. We should hang out more often.

User Image
                                                                yoo, chaeyeon main dancer
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote so pretty!
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

kings of fortune
                                                  User Image
                                                                chu, jasper rapper, maknae
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★★★★
                                                                xxxxxxnote ahem.
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

last, first sub-vocalist
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

User Image
                                                                min, sora yu main vocalist
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote cutie pie
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

User Image
                                                                bon jun, ai main dancer
                                                                friendship ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote good friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote not too shabby
                                                                romance ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote solidly crushing on him
                                                                plot Sangissi introduced us, actually. We had planned to meet one day at this new restaurant, and Sang just brought him along (ha, even though Ai doesn’t like spicy foods). We got along well enough, but we didn’t really hit it off until I volunteered at his rescue ranch. Not that I knew it was his rescue ranch! Haha, it was a total surprise. Anyways, we hit it off and stuff and I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME. YEAH, I LIKE HIM OKAY. Now leave me alone so I can reflect on my dumb life. Aaaaarrrrggghhh.

User Image
                                                                ha, sang chol lead vocalist, leader
                                                                friendship ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote good friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★★★☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote he's definitely handsome
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote strictly platonic
                                                                plot Lemme tell ya, he's definitely the go-to person when I want to eat some melt-you-face-off cuisine with someone. Actually, that's what we usually do together on the occasion that we actually have time to explore. It's a lot more fun to check out new places with a friend (and it gives me some pretty solid blogging material). You see, we met at this place that serves an actually good gluten free jjamppong. (Shocking, right? I know, I was too. The jjamppong, I mean.) We're both leaders and lead vocalists, so we hit it off pretty well. Don't tell the fan girls, but I actually have his number. Should I run and hide, now? Oh yeah, and sometimes I see him around his parents' hospital when I go for physical therapy. Haha, maybe I should ask him to get the physical trainer to go easier on me. (It's not my fault if the exercises are freaking boring!)

lavish
                                                                last, first main dancer, maknae
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

User Image
                                                                lee, jieun rapper
                                                                friendship ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote #goals
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                plot Hm, how should I put this? Well, you could say I’m the Anakin to Ji’s Obi-Wan. (Sans the dark-side transformation, plus I promise I won’t kill you, Ji!) We met at this pcbang, where I was trying out League for the first time. Well, simply put, I was seriously sucking. Haha, I was hearing some creative phrasing regarding my mother that I’d never heard before - it was that bad. Well, Ji was sitting next to me and took pity of this unworthy soul. I don’t know if I’m just good (haha, probably not) or if Ji’s just a really good teacher, but I actually got pretty good with her help. We still duo, and I took her to a dungeon run once (haha!). Sometimes we go shopping together, and I help her find some dance clothes (protip: sweats aren’t usually the best choice). Did I mention how jelly I am that she can pull off the sexy look? Yeah, well I am.

User Image
                                                                shin, angelina main vocalist
                                                                friendship ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote good friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote she’s pretty
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                plot I like to think of us as game buddies. I mean, we did meet in a game shop what, like two years ago? Dang, it’s been a while, actually. Well, it turns out we’re both foreigners, so as the senior foreigner in this duo, I figured I could help her out at least a little. Oh my gosh, and how could I forget? I totally got her to be one of my D&D buddies (okay, only sometimes, but still!). Usually my friends hate it, but Angelina actually likes it. That basically earns her my love for life, haha.

User Image
                                                                hwang, woori sub-vocalist
                                                                friendship ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote kinda friends?
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote really pretty
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote uninterested
                                                                plot So…this is kind of complicated. Don’t tell Woori I said this, okay? Basically, I knew her back when she went to Cheonan. I’m on the welcoming committee, and she was in my orientation group for the first week. Terribly misunderstood girl, this one. I mean yeah, she’s a headache to be around for a while, but I kind of feel bad for her. Anyways, that’s how we met, and I guess she “tolerated” me because my dad’s a politician? I dunno. Going off of that, though, but I’m pretty sure my dad had something to do with her dad’s scandal. I can’t say exactly what, but I spied on enough hushed after-dinner conversations to get a clue to what was going on. So yeah, it’s hard to look her in the eye when I know that at least some of her troubles right now was caused by my own father.

User Image
                                                                yeung, moon ra lead vocalist, leader
                                                                friendship ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote really good friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote super adorable
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                plot It’s weird, right? That the leaders of two rival groups are actually friends? Haha, well, I can’t say it isn’t fun to pull the wool over our fans’ eyes, sometimes. We met on a radio show and kinda hit it off from there. We hang out on the weekends, and she actually takes the pictures for my blog (you should go check ‘em out). Of course, we put on the best show for the fans (seriously, we should go into acting after all this is done). We get pretty competitive on variety shows, so a lot of fans think that we’re rivals or something. HA! Oh yeah, ChiAri is a very real ship. We were caught hanging out once, and I think that’s what started it. Well, I can’t say I’m displeased; it seems like a lot of my ships are stuck at the docks. Come on, people!

infinite
                                                  User Image
                                                                li, kijun main vocalist, maknae
                                                                friendship ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote ugh, that pervert
                                                                attraction ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote he’s cute, but also a pervert
                                                                romance ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote nope nope nope
                                                                plot Hahhh, where do I start? I guess the beginning would be best (usually is). This happened at Lotte World some time ago. I happened to be there at the time and was hanging out with my friends (because Lotte World is basically the best place in Seoul). Well, I had just bought everyone some of those cute animal headbands and was waiting at our meet-up spot when this-this pervert pushed me to the ground! Ugh, I feel gross just thinking about it. It took a lot of screaming, a slap or two, and the help of some kind passersby to get him off of me. And to top it off, now he keeps approaching me. Like, dude, you seriously need to stay back. Perverts like you are the reason why girls have to carry pepper spray with them!

User Image
                                                                pyun, shik rapper
                                                                friendship ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                attraction ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote he ain’t hard on the eyes
                                                                romance ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote
                                                                plot

User Image
                                                                hwan-haneul, bora main dancer
                                                                friendship ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote met in passing
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote so can I keep him or nah?
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote uninterested
                                                                plot From all the fanfics I’ve read heard about from my followers, I feel like I know him really well. I mean, he’s super cute, has tons of ships, and is a total sub, right? Wait, what? Haha, um, what I meant to say is that I’ve only ever met him in passing during joint performances between Infinite and PrettyK. Otherwise, I don’t really know much. Honestly, it’d be pretty weird to talk to him now that I’ve read HEARD! heard all those stories about him. So sorry, I have no idea why I’m having such a hard time talking today.

User Image
                                                                toko, bonhwa sub-vocalist
                                                                friendship ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote friendly
                                                                attraction ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote looks above average
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                plot We met at the hospital once, and I thought we had a pretty good conversation. He seems like a really good kid. I wouldn’t mind getting to know him more.

User Image
                                                                kwon, jaehwang lead vocalist, leader
                                                                friendship ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote friends
                                                                attraction ★★★★★★★★☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote what’s cookin’, good lookin’?
                                                                romance ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                                xxxxxxnote platonic
                                                                plot Ah, a fellow G4 bud. Or maybe G2+1+1, since it seems like we can never get all four of us to sit down at a meal together. Oh, I should mention – Jaehwang and I got to know each other when we became leaders of our respective groups. As fellow leaders, we were trying to organize a G4 summit, of sorts, where all four of us leaders could just sit down and chat. Well, that went over less than well, and Jae and I ended up being the only ones that showed up. Pretty lame of Ariel and Sang, to be honest. But whatever, at least Jae and I could talk a bit, and we ended up becoming leader-buddies that way.

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * WARDROBE INFO

• casual
                                                  xxxxxx spring 1 2 3
                                                  xxxxxx summer 1 2
                                                  xxxxxx fall
                                                  xxxxxx winter
                                                  xxxxxx super winter

formal
                                                  xxxxxx "just nice" 1
                                                  xxxxxx cocktail 1
                                                  xxxxxx black tie 1

swimsuit
                                                  xxxxxx one-piece
                                                  xxxxxx two-piece 1

pajamas
                                                  xxxxxx hot weather 1
                                                  xxxxxx cold weather 1

idol club
                                                  xxxxxx practice 1 2 3
                                                  xxxxxx stagewear
                                                  xxxxxx fanmeet 1

Chatty Codger

User Image
                            User Image

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

User Image
                                                              "Chie speaks Korean."
                                                              "Chie speaks Japanese."
                                                              Chie thinks.
                                                              "NPC speaking."
                                                              outfit

ooc goes here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items