Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Emi Izumi yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is MiMi.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Ailee with a very Wild twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Heterosexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hai, Hai! My name is Emi Izumi! Yes, my name is Japanese and yes I was born in Japan and lived there about most of my life before I moved to Korea. Anyway, you can call me Emi, but if you are reaaaaallly close to me you can call me MiMi, but that's only if I can trust you. Anyywhooo, I'm the lead dancer of Lavish, which is honestly a dream come true. I've been in many groups, but only as a bassist, never a dancer and I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! You can't tell? Dancing and playing bass have been my hobbies since I was kid, but later became two of the most things I'm passionate about. I can be a little risque with my dancing, but I have a body so I'm gonna flaunt it.

Moving on, you're probably wondering why I joined Lavish, WELLL, let's just say that my mother and I don't get along really well and doesn't approve of my choosing music than being some gross princess or whatever......So, look at the time, I'm gonna go practice my bass, see you on stage!

Lavish ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿ Emi Izumi Bomoon High School
                                                            && Lavish
                                                            tab tab tab SeventeenFemaleThird Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 154.94cm && weight: 54.43kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Dark Purple with highlights of Pink && eye color: Sky Blue

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Emi is one of those girls who can be super kind, she doesn't like to hurt people's feelings, nor shoot people down intentionally, but she can be kind of blunt which can get her in trouble sometimes. She can be rather an air-head when it comes to intellectual things, but she's not stupid. Emi mostly has a breezy attitude toward life with a slight flirtatious side. On stage MiMi is a bit scandalous and always brings a hot performance on stage.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Emi was born and raised in Naho, Japan, and lived a normal life with her mother and father. As Emi grew older, she discovered her love for the arts, painting and drawing, but she excelled in the music industry. She wouldn't have discovered this passion if it wasn't for her father who was a traveling musician, always on the road to provide for his family. Though he was providing, her mother disapproved of him never being home for two reasons: he rarely saw his daughter, and Emi's mother, (Ai Izumi) wanted to pick up her modeling career once again.

Emi's parents had the same argument over and over until one day, she came home from school to find her mother holding divorce papers, and a martini in hand. Her father had left them, though her mother seemed ecstatic, a slow hate started to build toward the music industry from her mom. Emi's father had left the small girl a note before he left, it had said two things that she lives by to this day. Never give up on your dreams and for her to go to Cheonan Girls Academy.

As the years passed on by, Ai Izumi hatred for music grew more and more as Emi's talents flourished. It came to the point that as Ai grew more famous, she attempted to push modeling and etiquette onto her daughter, then let her follow the passion she loved. As the young girl became of age, she proposed to her mother that she would go to Cheonan, and if she failed at grabbing a spot onto PrettyK she would forever quit her passion and become a model like her mother.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Emi's stage name is MiMi, it's nothing to fancy or anything, but when most people hear it they think of a sweet innocent girl, not the stage seductress some people have called her in some of her other bands. When MiMi dance's it's a whole new part of Emi that comes out. She flaunts what she has, and has no insecurities about her body, nor what anybody thinks of how she dances. She gives captivating performances, and with the unique routines that she comes up with, there's no performance like MiMi's.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            The only big weakness Emi has is failure, though she is confident in her ability and her performances. She still has that nagging feeling that she would have to quit and become a model.

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

User Image

❤ ℓιкєѕ

Animals

Clothes

Make-up

Manga

Sweets

Plushies

Playing Bass

☠ ∂ιѕℓιкєѕ

Bugs

Steak

Snakes

Hypocrites

Spicy Food

Scary Movies

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

User Image

ωσяк συт

fσямαℓ

ςαѕυαℓ

ι∂σℓ συтfιтѕ

ѕωιмωєαя

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

User Image

ғrιendѕнιp
    ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ Personal Space Please
    ♚ ♚ ♚ Acquaintances
    ♚ ♚ Let's be Friends
    Best Friend
    ♚ ♚ Jam Buddies

ℓσνє
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Not Interested
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Eh..
    ♥ ♥ Awe!~
    You Give Me Butterflies
    ♥ ♥ (⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)♡

єηємιєѕ
    ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ Eh...
    ☠ ☠ ☠ I'll Smile At You..
    ☠ ☠ Please Stop Talking.. ( Annoyance)
    Don't Talk To Me
    ☠ ☠ ( ー̀εー́ )

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

ℓαν•ιѕн

Sora Chae ▪ Lead Vocalist (Makane)
      ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ | ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
      ➣ "She's our leader, but yet she's the youngest? How does that work..? I don't really talk to her, but whatever.."

Yara So ▪ Main Dancer
      ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ |☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Nari Sun Jun ▪ Main Vocalist

Woori Hwang ▪ Sub-Vocalist
      ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ | ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
      ➣ Meeting her for the first time, I honestly thought she was a b***, like she just seemed so stuck up. I've gotten used to it by being in the group with her, so I mean, it's whatever. She's really pretty though, I'll give her that. I've never really gotten a chance to talk to her either, but I mean, she's kind of scary.....

Ji Eun Lee▪ Lead Rapper
      ➣ Gosh this girl is sooo pretty, if I was bisexual, shoot I'd be all over her! But, I'm glad we are just really good friends and go shopping! She has such good taste in clothes!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

кιηgѕ σƒ ƒσятυηє

Bora Hwan-Haneul Kim ▪ Lead Dancer (Makane)
      ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ | ☠ ☠ ☠

Jasper Chu ▪ Lead Rapper

Shik Pyun ▪ Rapper

Kim Gu Kim ▪ Sub Vocalist
      ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ |☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
      ➣ "This guy, do I really need to say any more than douche? We used to date in the past, but I slowly regret it. He was my world at one point, but I can't even with him! Though he has a real cute butt, and no one can deny that.

Ai Bom Jun ▪ Main Dancer

Jae Hwang Kwon▪ Lead Vocalist

Sang Chol Ha ▪ Main Rapper (Leader)
      ➣ Okay, this guy is a pretentious f***. I honestly can't deal with him, yeah we may be chill whenever there's a camera around, but anytime I talk to him, he acts like he's some high class, better than everyone, Military Dad. He needs to get off his High horse, like seriously. Honestly, I'm the only reason as to why he looks so good on camera.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So4rInG

Hwa Toko Bon ▪ Vocals, Rhythm Guitar

Kyu ▪ Drummer, Leader
      ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ | ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ |☠ ☠ ☠

Yo Han Jeong ▪ Bassist
      ➣ He is my partner in crime! My main squeeze, my sexy beast! Dude I love Yo Han to death, he is one of the best guys to party with! I adore him and his stupid games, he may seem like a sexy beast, but between you and me, he's a crazy nerd and it's actually quite adorable! Ugh, besides that cute face, he has a banging body that I wouldn't mind banging either..but for now we're also gonna keep that between us. Mkay?

Joon Gi Shin▪ Lead Guitarist

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

Emi's House

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff