Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
If you are not menmei_chan, Free Smile, AngelicWings24, or I l l l l I DO NOT POST!!!

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
menmei_chan

AngelicWings24

I l l l l I

Ugh! Im terrible at picking videos so I went along with the group we're modeled after. Fx. Here's the video I picked. I got dibs on the red-head. lol! Anyways I was thinking they could be wearing these same outfits but instead of black, their skirts and some of their accessories could be pink. Ya know, to sort of pay homage to breast cancer. Tell me what you guys think.

I thought you're meant to pick after the group you're modeled anyway xD

The red head you went after is Krystal - Lead Vocalist and Maknae of the group if it is the red head with long hair
The one with dyed black hair (so it seems) is Luna - the Main Vocalist and that's someone I'll call dibs on xD

I don't mind letting someone else take her during this performance anyway if it seems to fit your character more (I see more events in the future, so we can all have a turn anyway).

Sulli is also with red hair, but hers is darker and shorter, she's actually visual, rapper and vocalist of the group ;D
Victoria is the one with dark suspenders, she's the leader, main dancer and also vocalist.
Amber (girl with short blonde hair) is the coolest rapper, and we all know who that will be ;D
That's about it

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I l l l l I

Oh. lol Maybe I misunderstood. But Ive done my research. Now I know more about this particular group. Thank you for the info btw.

Sparkling Hero

CandyAppleMusic

i'm down for it. c:

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
menmei_chan

Ji could take amber's place but she could be wearing one of the other girl's outfits if you want. Amber doesn't really fit the 'sexy' theme if you know what I mean. Who's outfit do you favor? We're missing a member anyway so it should be fine.

Sparkling Hero

CandyAppleMusic

i'll do Victoria's outfit. I think it would fit with the sexy look.

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Free smile

Hello new member! You came just in time. We have to get ready for our performance. Check out my post up top and tell me what you think. So far some of us has picked who we're going to be in this video. Sulli and Victoria are whats left. Baby Ji will be amber but she will be wearing Victoria's outfit. So if you pick victoria, you can put together your own outfit and we can include that in when I post this up. Also we need to plot!! =3

Dapper Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
AngelicWings24

Did you ever decide on who in the video you were going to be? Both Sulli and Victoria are left. Baby Ji is going to be Amber but she will most likely be wearing Victoria's outfit. So if you pick victoria, you can put together your own outfit and we can include that in when I post this up.

Chatty Codger

YO!
                        So sorry - for some reason I though that I'd already posted here (lol)
                        Looking at the outfits, I definitely think that Sulli's is the best option
                        for Woori. However, I really can't imagine Woori rapping (at all), so
                        Victoria's actual singing parts seem more suitable. (Haha, totally
                        just mix and matching here). I know that Victoria is the main dancer
                        though, so I'd want to see what Yara says first. I don't want to be
                        overstepping haha.

If anything, I don't mind just settling for Sulli's part. It's not like Woori
                        chooses what she sings, anyways. xD

Shade

CandyAppleMusic

alright I shall check with woori and get back
& yes we do need to plot ^^

AngelicWings24

merp yeah ;A;
sorry late
ah this is hard
Yara can work either way...she matches both sulli and victoria;;
victoria because she is the main dancer
but sulli because she is the maknae plus she is also all rounded when it comes to skills
Looking at this performance though, I do believe victoria's slot would be more preferable

I think Victoria best suits Woori when it comes to singing parts
but I also think Sulli matches Woori fairly well
Sulli doesn't rap usually but with this song she does...
so if woori wants she can be victoria for this song and for the next they can switch?
idk if that is too complex though...
I am fine with both

Chatty Codger

Free smile
                        Of course you can have Vic's part. ^^
                        Haha, even more reason for Woori to be surly.

Chatty Codger

So then Woori is gonna have Sulli's part!

Sparkling Hero

menmei_chan

I'd tap that. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out