Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Seo Ju Hyun yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Seohyun.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like KIM TAEYEON & shan non(shannon) with a very SWEET twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Bi-sexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Annyeonghaseyo everyone!My name is Seo Ju Hyun ,with that my stage name being Seohyun or for short Seo /Hyun.I was actually casted in a talent show getting myself an opportunity to join PrettyK. A long adventure awaits us 5 girlies as a group. I also hope to expose more my singing skills and other talents for everybody to enjoy.Love you all !
                                                -respectful bow-

PrettyK ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Shy Noob

still editing this & adding more
          User Image

✿✿✿ SeoHyun Cheonan Girls Academy&& PrettyK
                                                            tab tab tab 16femaleSecond Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 175cm && weight: 45kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: blonde && eye color: Blue

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            The complete opposite of an egotistical being.Seohyun is a proud and enthusiastic individual and currently an idol.A sensitive girl with strong feelings. She loves to listen,learn and understand from other people.A sentimental type who can interact with any type of person.
                                                            Seo can easily be passive on just about anything depending on whatever it is.

The young idol has a hyper go-go side aswell.She can always create joyous day for those who can be down or possibly depressed. A phrase she uses in times like those is "Even if people tell you otherwise,if you just believe in yourself,you can do everything." leaving a serene message behind this quote.Whatever happens, Seohyun is someone you could always count on.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            bio. Seo Ju Hyun is the young talented idol who was born in Seoul,Korea from a German father and korean mother but only put a full Korean name.As a child Seo always moved to new different places around the world due to her father's job.Starting off with a dream to become a singer and to greatly perform for everyone.During her childhood,Seo practiced her ability to sing getting her to a good level of singing. She participated in a talent show winning herself the 1st place prize.During the event a agent from the company who currently represents PrettyK asked Seohyun to attend an audition and obviously passed then signed a contract.Seo remained the top out of the girl trainees,not only because of her angelic vocals but because of her dancing,acting,modeling. The CEO of the company saw her potential grow and decided to debut the young one along with the other 4 beauties. Her current position in the group are the Main Vocals which is one of the toughest and requires more practice
                                                            The girl is always considered the proficient one in her career.At dreadful times a melody is always sung to boost her energy or confidence reminding her that giving up is never an option.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Many people admire her for her voice,some for the looks, or probably her attitude which stands the same while performing or in public..But the main reason could be because of her loveable soothing voice that bring many people to tears but as well can do acting which touches everyone's heart.Seohyun can easily handle a violin or play a nice melody on a piano.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Seo complains about her own height,she can always be left behind in lines or contacted by numerous companies trying to sign various contracts with her which means modeling but preffers to stick more with singing. Her never-can-reach dream is being an adorable cute shortie along a nice tall guy but who knows if she can ever appear short to anyone else.

Shy Noob

working

User Image
User Image

humans SNSD
food being annoying
animals love?
books hair
cheesecake tallpeople
doritos good-looking-people
shipping spoiling myself
music novels
you dancing
singing freestyling
videogames basketball
anime vocalwarmups
comics sarcasticjokes
soap-operas sherlock
junkfood cuddling
volleyball hugs
coke acting

User Image

User Image

hotweather Sharing(sometimes)
beingtall Losing
cockyattitude Rejection
thunder Two-faced people (personality)
lies Being Bipolar
extremleynicepeople spicy food
jumpscares Competing
pranks Being Challenged
ickythings Lovely Dovey Public Scenes
All-nighters Getting Jealous

Shy Noob

User Image

▶ ▷ I N T R O ◀ ◁

eotteokhae eotteokhae....... //(ㄒoㄒ)//
Manager Oppa said it would be better to start off a diary to relieve all the stress and put it all behind. How to NOT write a diary in 10 easy steps (•ิ_•ิ) ~~ Ohhhh this should be a SUPER DUPER TOP FOREVER SECRET DIARY .ahahhhaha.......right??I wonder what great things could happen in the nearer future~~ Well maybe name this "The Life of An Idol" and maybe publish it . Diary life..... START . gogooogogo 화이팅 。◕‿◕。

speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff