Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

A N G E L I N AXX S H I N

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Angelina Shin yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Nina.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like mix between Kim SoHyang with a very COOL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a pansexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                I should do the introduction in English? Oh, okay. Hello everyone! I am the main vocalist, Nina, from the newly debuted girl group L A V I S H. I have been offered my position when I was helping out my friend while busking. It was an accident that I was spotted, but it gave me an opportunity to join this wonderful group. We have our ups and downs, but we always put in all of our effort into performances. Although, I am lacking in many things, I will work hard in order to gain your favor and bring you a lot of enjoyable music. I know that sometimes I might seem fake or cold, but I truly sing from the bottom of my heart and I hope my voice can reflect my true emotions. L A V I S H fighting. Thank you. I love you all. Please keep giving us your love and support. Saranghamnida. -bows and does a heart with her fingers-

L A V I S H ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

recommend listening to the whole performance. ;3
          User Image

✿✿✿ Angelina Shin Bomoon High School && L A V I S H
                                                            tab tab tab seventeenfemalesecond year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 169cm && weight: 42kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Strawberry blonde && eye color: pink

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Angelina has always been a hard-working individual and that can be seen through her constant work with her voice. Admittedly she's a bit of a klutz, but she tries to play that trait cool if her clumsiness ever is shown in front of fans or camera. Like many other idols, she has a double persona, especially when it comes to performances. Very charismatic on stage, equally chill off stage in front of fans. She knows how fan service works and offers a lot of it to keep L A V I S H fans happy. A lover of skinship, hugs from behind, highfives, nudges, holding hands; anything really, makes her super happy - the gender of the victim doesn't matter.

Back in her own private room, she's a complete mess. She's horrible with chores and taking care of herself, so she always requires a mother figure to look after her and tell her what to do. Although there was an idea to place her as the leader of L A V I S H it quickly disappeared after learning that she follows better than leads. A big foodie in the past, she holds back now for the fear of gaining weigh in Korea as it is much more pointed out there. It's slowly becoming unhealthy. Honestly, Angelina is easily excited and finds pleasure in most unusual things, a big lover of animals and children, although she tries to hide this side of her due to her image. Many that know her personally, would notice that she's very child-like and immature, full of aegyo but that's another secret kept within the group.

When talking to others, she knows her manners and is respectful, although the lack of fluency with her Korean may cause many misunderstandings. Angelina is also quite stressed over her part in the group, but refuses to show it, as she is very stubborn. By all means, she isn't hotheaded, but does lack patience when it comes to common Korean things. She is still trying to adjust in the country. When speaking a language she's comfortable in, she's very detailed and interesting, being quite a good talker.

Overall, Angelina is very meticulous in what she's doing and always tries to give it her best. Although, she fails in many things, she constantly tries to improve. When having a difficult time, she isn't the one to speak about it. Loyal to her decision and won't waver when others would.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Born as the eldest daughter, her life was pretty normal. She had two older brothers and three younger siblings, two sisters and one brother. Living in a bilingual family, learning another language was inevitable. Her mother was a Polish immigrant who left her country for better job opportunities in England, while her father came from South Korea to work there with Samsung and the two ended up creating a family. Her parents didn't plan to have this many children, but twins happened twice, so the family ended up a bit bigger and harder to keep. Her two older brothers, the first twins, had it tougher than Angelina and the younger siblings. While the two studied or worked with father, Angelina was a nanny most of the time for her younger siblings, often left behind to play with them - not that she minded. She loved spending time with younger kids and soon became the babysitter for the whole neighborhood. Ironically while brilliant with taking care of kids, she was horrible when it came to herself.

Angelina was quite obese since young age, although her weigh didn't bother her all that much while she was in England. Most of the time, at school, she ignored the mean words thrown at her by peers and carried on with her life, because of the talent shows that she ranked high in, not many really threw slur words at her either. There could have been a few, but the good always drowned the bad. Everything changed when they had to move to Korea due to her father's work.It was very unexpected and unplanned, that it took the whole family by surprise. Over the years, the kids have learnt Polish and English, Korean being slightly neglected. Because of the big family and the sudden change in living environment, Angelina's mother stayed behind in England with the younger children, while Angelina and her two older brothers had no choice but to follow her father to South Korea.

The first year was difficult, with a lot of effort required to fit in. Obviously her mixed looks stood out, especially the color of her hair and excess body weigh. Once she came to Korea, her weight was pointed out far more than in England. With the lack of friends, clothes and constant nagging of ajummas, she was forced to lose it. It took her a whole year and with the finish of middle school, she has become 'acceptable' in Korea and received far less stares and comments about her weight. Entering high school, she even made friends that were interested in music. During evenings her friends would play music on the streets, just to have fun and practice, also get public's reaction to their skills. Angelina found the idea pleasant and joined in as vocals, soon having a crowd around her and the other musicians. Within the crowd of people was the famous Dong-Sun of 4ESSENCE. After couple of more evenings of watching the small performances, he finally invited the girl to join as the main vocal to the group L A V I S H if she would do one thing. Of course, to appeal to public, she was told to lose more weight and with hard work and a lot of determination, she succeeded. It's been awhile, but because of this, she still has a lot of insecurities when it comes to her body and it is one of the most sensitive topics that could ever occur.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            So Angelina was chosen as the cool type based on her charismatic and all-giving performance and Dong-Sun gave her a simple stage name - Nina. Apparently Angelina was too long and made everyone think of western star, Angelina Jolie. Although at first, she thought that her skills to speak different languages was part of the reason why she got picked and why she stood out, she later realized that she was wrong. The whole group L A V I S H can be seen as international, as she isn't the only one with capability to speak different language and appeal to the foreign public. Her main point of attraction would be her vocal range from E3 to A6 ((3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone) and the emotion she can portray with her powerful voice. Another strong point is her ability to speak two languages fluently, one quite well with some mistakes and continue learning another two in free time. Angelina can also slightly beat box to accompany Lee Ji's awesome rap, if needed.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            The biggest weakness would be healthy eating. For the fear of gaining more weight, Angelina has stopped eating proper meals and neglects to do so every few days or so. While singing compared to the rest her voice, her lower register is underdeveloped and lower notes can be unsupported. Another problem is maintaining her singing while dancing, she is working on it though, although for high notes she always has to stop, even though it's normal, she sees this as a nuisance. Although most of the time her intonation is flawless for the most part, she went flat once before and fears of it happening again. Recently she has begun feeling stressed too, finding that keeping her cool image is becoming hard for someone like her, although she still tries.
User Image

⇝ Bubble Tea (Lemon and Sour Apple, Strawberry Bubbles)
                ⇝ Children
                ⇝ Animals
                ⇝ Music
                ⇝ Idols...in general, big fan...Really.
                ⇝ Modelling
                ⇝ Watermelons
                ⇝ Fans
                ⇝ Singing
                ⇝ Baking (cookies mostly, anything else...is no good)
                ⇝ Thunderstorms
                ⇝ Pleasant surprises/gifts
                ⇝ Astronomy
                ⇝ Languages
                ⇝ Skinship
                ⇝ Plush toys

DISLIKES
                ⇝ Lying to others / Being lied to
                ⇝ Her weight
                ⇝ Chores
                ⇝ Strong perfumes/colognes
                ⇝ Showing her clumsy side
                ⇝ Arguing
                ⇝ Coke
                ⇝ Going flat when singing
                ⇝ Messing up when speaking Korean
                ⇝ Her privacy being invaded too much
                ⇝ Being doubted or underestimated
                ⇝ Ignorance
                ⇝ Roses and lilies, carrots and bananas- allergic to them
                ⇝ Boring conversations leading to nowhere

HOBBIES
                ⇝ Singing
                ⇝ Learning languages
                ⇝ Video games / Gaming
                ⇝ Baking cookies, just them in general. Anything else...burns into ashes.
                ⇝ Recently picked up basketball in free time, no good though.
                ⇝ Does drinking bubble tea count?
                ⇝ Light sketching / doodling
                ⇝ Stargazing
                ⇝ Researching space related topics

HABITS
                ⇝ Staring at someone in awe for absolutely no reason
                ⇝ When listening to music, follows the rhythm with hands
                ⇝ Falls asleep very late
                ⇝ When nervous bites lower lip, plays with fingers or coils a strand of hair around index finger
                ⇝ When bored looks down to the ground often while nodding
                ⇝ Winking at camera when performing
                ⇝ When irritated she stops paying attention to conversation

TALENTS
                ⇝ Singing - high notes.
                ⇝ Modelling; been invited into more and more photoshoots recently.
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED

EXTRA FACTS KNOWN BY FANS
                ⇝ No good with horror movies
                ⇝ If her head hurts, based on Nina's opinion hugs work best to cure it
                ⇝ According to Nina, she's the fastest at typing
                ⇝ Likes to prank her members
                ⇝ Angelina likes to pat people's shoulders
                ⇝ In the future she'd like to travel the world
                ⇝ Doesn't like people touching her ears
                ⇝ Can't swim
                ⇝ Often hangs out near animal cafes or bubble tea shops
                ⇝ Usually does a ninety degree bow each time she bows
                ⇝ Doesn't try to be funny intentionally
                ⇝ Always gives fan-service, hugs fans if asked
                ⇝ Gets along fairly well with other idols
                ⇝ Sang on YouTube together with KOF's Sangissi before both of their debuts
                ⇝ Openly thinks Baby Ji is the most attractive member of the group
                ⇝ Gets along super well with 4ESSENCE's Dong-Sun
                ⇝ Angelina's Korean name is Shin Sung Rin
                ⇝ She listens to R&B and African American music, a lot!
                ⇝ Her ideal type is someone who is funny, diligent, honest and can appreciate her personality
                ⇝ If she had a superpower, she would choose healing, because she wants to help people that get sick or hurt
                ⇝ Has revealed that she likes watching Chinese movies and dramas to help her with the language
                ⇝ Makes a lot of mistakes when speaking Korean while super nervous
                ⇝ She is scared of injections
                ⇝ Wears glasses at home
                      RELATIONSHIP KEY◝

tab romance
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - no romantic interest, sorry
                      tab ❤❤❤❤ - little interest, although, not really
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - intrigued, go on.
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - totally crushing, stop me
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - like? love? this won't end well
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - so in love... welp, I tried.

tab attractiveness
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Helpless case
                      tab ✿✿✿✿ - I guess, I see it?
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - You're kinda cute
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Super attractive, keep it up.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - It's illegal to be that good-looking
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Are you even human? Are you God? What are you, you beautiful masterpiece.

tab friendship
                      tab ★★★★★ - not acquainted
                      tab ★★★★ - I know you
                      tab ★★★★★ - Pretty sure just a good acquaintances
                      tab ★★★★★ - Buddies
                      tab ★★★★★ - Best mate
                      tab ★★★★★ - Practically family

tab dislike
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - no hate, really
                      tab ✖✖✖✖ - rarely irritating
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - sometimes annoying, but tis okay, I can handle it
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - you're pushing it
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - don't even go there
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - burn in the deepest pits of hell

:tab: ┗ [size=9][b]romance[/b][/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11]❤❤❤❤❤[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#FF9999]❤[/color]❤❤❤❤[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#FF9999]❤❤[/color]❤❤❤[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#FF9999]❤❤❤[/color]❤❤[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#FF9999]❤❤❤❤[/color]❤[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#FF9999]❤❤❤❤❤[/color][/size]

:tab: ┗ [size=9][b]attractiveness[/b][/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11]✿✿✿✿✿ [/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#EAC117]✿[/color]✿✿✿✿[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#EAC117]✿✿[/color]✿✿✿[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#EAC117]✿✿✿[/color]✿✿[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#EAC117]✿✿✿✿[/color]✿[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#EAC117]✿✿✿✿✿[/color][/size]

:tab: ┗ [size=9][b]friendship[/b][/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11]★★★★★[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#A2B5CD]★[/color]★★★★[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#A2B5CD]★★[/color]★★★[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#A2B5CD]★★★[/color]★★[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#A2B5CD]★★★★[/color]★[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#A2B5CD]★★★★★[/color][/size]

:tab: ┗ [size=9][b]dislike[/b][/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11]✖✖✖✖✖ [/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#8BA446]✖[/color]✖✖✖✖[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#8BA446]✖✖[/color]✖✖✖ [/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#8BA446]✖✖✖[/color]✖✖[/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#8BA446]✖✖✖✖[/color]✖ [/size]
                      :tab: ┗ [size=11][color=#8BA446]✖✖✖✖✖[/color] [/size]

User Image

User Image
                      CHIE, OSAMU / CHIE◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤ - Confused bout this one?
                      tab ★★★★★ - We're good friends.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - She's too cute
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - she doesn't annoy me, not at all.
                      tab " Oh god, this girl. We have so many things in common. It's insane! Video games, bubble tea and even astronomy, not to mention we're both foreigners. We actually met in a game shop, I was having difficulty with my Korean and pointing out what game I was searching for, so after hearing my cry for help, this heroine came to my rescue. Afterwards, it was a matter of time. I ended up playing D&D with her, which kind of made our friendship grow further. We keep the differences between our groups silent, and never mention our idol life around each other, cause we're both quite competitive, it doesn't ruin our friendship this way. Especially, since I dislike one of the members of PrettyK and she's the leader of the group.
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      SEO, JU HYUN / SEOHYUN◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - What am I? Crazy?
                      tab ★★★★ - I'm well aware of who she is, thank you very much.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - I might not like her, but I'm not blind.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - This is one...ugh. I feel like she's my rival? I don't know, I just don't like her!
                      tab " I admit, her voice is beautiful and very soothing. I guess, looking at her, I feel like I always have to do better not to let my group-mates down. She's quite a big rival, not only singing wise, but also modelling and acting. I know, I'm still far from her level of experience, but I'm getting there. "
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      CHAE, SORA / SOAR◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Nope.
                      tab ★★★★★ - We're well acquainted
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Awh, she's cute. She's still young, give her few years and she'll be an amazing beauty.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖ - Sometimes gets on my nerves with the cuteness, mostly good though ;D
                      tab little description here
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      YOO, CHAEYEON/- - ◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Not interested
                      tab ★★★★★ - Not really acquainted
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - She has that natural Korean charm about her
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - No dislike
                      tab plots ideas

User Image

User Image
                      HA, SANG CHOL/ SANGISSI◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤ - Doesn't apply here
                      tab ★★★★ - Yeah, I know him. We don't talk much...anymore.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - I don't have any problems with my eyesight, I've mentioned this.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Is it even possible to dislike him?
                      tab " Well, Sangissi...was my first Korean boyfriend. It was my first serious relationship, but sadly it didn't last. We dated for half a year and although at the beginning it was difficult to communicate, we slowly got the hang of it. Google Translator helped a lot, not going to lie. The first month was frustrating with the lack of ...everything, but afterwards it was an amazing relationship as he began opening up. Looking back to it now, all I can think of are the good times we had. I suppose, that's how it should be. Although, I kind of feel slightly betrayed that he lied about his reason to end 'us', but I guess that's how it was meant to be. I hope he's happy with his life now. Hopefully, I won't have to run into him though. It would be not only awkward, but horribly difficult too. "
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      CHU, JASPER/ JESTERC◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Not really?
                      tab ★★★★★ - Yeah, I know of him, since I know KOF.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's an idol, of course, he's attractive.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Don't know him personally to dislike him
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      MIN, SORA YU/ SY-RIN◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Nah
                      tab ★★★★★ - Yeah, I know of him, since I know KOF.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's an idol, of course, he's attractive.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Don't know him personally to dislike him
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      JUN, AI BOM/ KING OF DANCE◝
                      tab ★★★★ - We're not really much in contact either.
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's an idol, of course, he's good-looking.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - No dislike
                      tab plots ideas

User Image

User Image
                      LEE, JI EUN/ BABY JI◝
                      tab ★★★★★ - She is like an older sister to me
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - It's a sin to be that gorgeous. My god. *q*
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - No dislike
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      YEUNG, MOON RA/ ARIEL◝
                      tab ★★★★★ - We're quite good friends
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - She's super cute
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - No dislike
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      HWANG, WOORI/ WOORI◝
                      tab ★★★★ - We have our ups and downs, but I consider us close
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Well, she's quite the looker.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - UGH, she's so frustrating sometimes!
                      tab plots ideas

User Image

User Image
                      KWON, JAE HWANG/ RHYME◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Ohoho, maybe?
                      tab ★★★★★ - Bubble tea buds
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's quite the good-looking fellow.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Nah
                      tab " So, surprisingly I ran into him when I was out to get some bubble tea. Ah, yes, that wonderful beverage consumed by many. Anyway, it didn't take us long to realize that we both kept going to get that heavenly drink and we ended up bonding over it. Now we're quite good friends, or at least, I'd like to believe so. -nodnod- "
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      LI, KI-JUN/ KEY-LOVE◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤ - ...?
                      tab ★★★★★ - We've been good friends for awhile
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - I find him really cute.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Nah
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      PYUN, SHIK/ SHIK◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - Secret fangirl crush.
                      tab ★★★★★ - Don't know him yet
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - Omo. Omo. Omo. People like him do exist, huh?
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Nah
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      BON-HWA, TOKO/ A.B.R.A.X.A.S.◝
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤ - No thanks
                      tab ★★★★★ - Don't know him yet properly
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's an idol, so of course he has the looks
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Nothing there
                      tab plots ideas

User Image
                      HWAN-HANEUL, BORA/ DANCIN^NIJI◝
                      tab ★★★★★ - Don't know him yet properly
                      tab ✿✿✿✿✿ - He's cute.
                      tab ✖✖✖✖✖ - Nothing there
                      tab plots ideas
User Image

W A R D R O B E / P H O T O S H O O T X P H O T O S
        User Image

The night before the trip, Nina was doing a lot of research on fauna and flora around Matava Resort and Fiji in general. Unaccustomed to the idea of reptiles or banded sea kraits, the girl was completely terrified when she had stepped off the plane. Her arm still hurt from the one thousand and one shots she received to be prepared "just in case", according to her mother. The amount of precautions she took, almost made Angelina unwilling to tell her anything ever again. Her mother could be so stubborn and demanding, even if it was through a telephone screen. Chances are that if the woman was in Korea, Nina would of been sent off with bubble wrap coiled around her. Dong-Sun didn't help much either, agreeing to whatever her mother suggested - obviously eager to please. The idea of the two teaming up against her made the girl shudder. Taking the youth's clumsiness into account, she was surprised she wasn't set out with a helmet. It wasn't like she was travelling for the first time, but it was never without someone from her family. True, the managers came with - which meant that Dong-sun was here for Ji and Woori too. (UHM, THIS SENTENCE MIGHT BE EDITED IN THE FUTURE, CAUSE I DONT KNOW IF HE STILL IS MANAGER OR NOT...UHM. SORRY)

Blinking several times and returning to reality she turned on her feet towards the producer who was speaking. Her jaw almost dropped when she heard that they had to pack their essentials into a smaller, waterproof bag. Panic flashed across her features, everything that she had on her was packed by her older brother, Evan. He had a knack for these things, after all. Although her family wasn't big on camping, he had always stayed out with friends when he was younger. Passing his knowledge onto his sister, she could only hope that it was enough. The moment producer mentioned travelling through the river, Nina let go of her bag and let it hit the ground. This was going to be a nightmare! After all, she couldn't swim. It took few seconds to come back to realty and realize that everyone has begun packing. Three minutes? Oh my god.

Fumbling through her bag, she quickly grabbed the things that were deemed necessary in her mind. Few pairs of underwear, change of clothes, matches, toilet paper, flashlight and batteries, tarp, 2 bags of dried fruit and nuts, finally a first aid kit. Now to put it in neatly. Water purifier bottle was attached to the waterproof bag, together with rope on the other side. She hadn't even registered Liam call out that he took a water puffier, either way, hers was a bottle anyway, so getting it wet, didn't matter. A compass was hanging around her neck and a pocket knife was in...well, her pocket. Re-folding the clothing, she realized she had only about a minute left. "I will never finish in time..." She muttered, shoving the 2 bags of food in the bag. Her hands moved onto the flashlight, but it slipped from her hands and rolled away. Groaning in frustration, she looked up at Liam who now had approached her. "Liam! Oh my god, my savior. Yes, please help. I have space for these..." Nina gestured to the items that she took out, "but to place them in...everything just keeps slip! " Obviously, she messed up the last word as she was speaking Korean, but Angelina was too busy panicking to notice, in fact, she didn't notice that the fellow idol addressed her in English.

Noting the male's words, the girl immediately stood to her feet and followed the direction where the bag was indicated to be. On her way, she grabbed a red life jacket, tightly fastening it around herself, before putting on Liam's bag. The helmet was postponed, figuring that it will be a nuisance to walk around in. Quietly, she came back to Liam, her thumbs playing together as she nervously began to ask for a favor, this time in English. "Liam...Uhm, I can't swim. By any chance, could you help me in the river. Just to hold on to your hand or even shirt...or...I don't know. " She paused, swallowing hard. Nina promised herself that she'd try her hardest in this show ' law of the jungle', but they placed her in water right of the bat, she had no options. " It's embarrassing to ask, but I have no options. Gotta survive, right?"

xxxUser Image
      "Nina speaks Korean."
      "Nina speaks English."
      'Nina thinks.'
      "NPC speaks."
      Outfit
      So Angelina makes mistakes when texting cause she can't write Korean properly. Don't be angry. Mostly grammar mistakes though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff