Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

OH AHREUM
              User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is OH AHREUM yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Ahreum.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like JIN with a very elegant type twist. Take my hand, let's go on a heterosexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hello everyone! This is your one and only Ahreum from PrettyK. I've joined this group as the main dancer and together with my beautiful movements, I'm practicing my precious voice too. Each and everyone one of you mean a lot to me, and I'm thankful you allowed our group to get so far. Ah~ My lovely fans, you should know, that I plan to stick around, no matter what. Although there are rumors that I bought my way to PrettyK and eliminated Yoo Chaeyeon, but that's not true. I have proved my skills over and over again and I intend to keep doing so. You can still find my newest make-up advice online and keep an eye on current fashion trends, just follow my Instagram and blog. Please, keep supporting me, and don't forget that I love you guys. -waves and bows-

PrettyK ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image

✿✿✿ OH AHREUM CHEONAN GIRLS ACADEMY&& PrettyK
                                                            tab tab tab eighteenfemalethird year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 174cm && weight: 51kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Dark lavander && eye color: violet and grey mix

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Oh god, Ah Reum is a bubble of emotions all bottled up. Like any other idol she has her fake image that she shows in front of fans and how she acts in front of and off cameras. Surprisingly she has maintained the image of a nice, young, rich lady perfectly over the years. Many people on their first acquaintance with Ah Reum think she's a very kind person, who's not only pretty outside but inside. Unfortunately for them, they are caught in Ahreum's scheme which she has been perfecting for the last eight years. Acting the way a 'perfect' person would has become a daily thing for her and she does a better job than anyone else at it. Experience with this makes her quite a brilliant young actress. In school, she has also kept with work and is quite intelligent.

It is true, she's snooty and a brat. Ahreum is brutally honest, although she creates her sentences in such a way that it'd seem as if she's complimenting you rather than insulting you. A very stubborn person, god forbid someone tells her what to do. Ambitious to the core and very passive aggressive when it comes to others. If someone ever offends her and her pride, expect to be destroyed in indirect ways. Horribly manipulative too, not that anyone would notice. Some hardcore fans have noticed slight differences in her behavior, but she maintains an air of nobility and dignity around her at all times, no matter how bad the situation is - therefore she's sometimes called 'The Queen' among them. In reality she's a spoiled brat with a princess syndrome. Pfft. How wrong they are.

However, when she dances she always portrays her true feelings, that's the only time she's honest to others and herself.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Ahreum was born seventeen years ago, to famous ballet dancer and a successful business gentleman. The family seemed to flourish, happy husband, loving wife and a healthy child. Since young age, their daughter followed her mother's footsteps and enjoyed the sound of classical music, always falling asleep to the melody or falling quiet when it was on. As soon as Ah Reum could walk, her mother immediately took her to her performances and left her daughter in awe. It resulted in baby Ah Reum trying to copy the moves and do as her mother. Proud of her daughter, she ended up teaching her little things that kids her age could do and Ah Reum loved every single moment of it. They both use to perform for father when he'd go back from work. With time passing by, her mother signed up her daughter for gymnastics too to train her flexibility and mainly, because the girl was so active - it greatly added to her growing skills in ballet. As soon as Ah Reum could form sentences, she told her mother that her dream was to be like her. The two had inseparable mother-daughter relationship, always spending time together whenever Ah Reum's mother was free. She was truly mama's little girl.

Sadly, happy family life couldn't beat the problem that was waiting around the corner. Ah Reum's mother was diagnosed with acute promeylocytic leukemia and although her father did everything he could to avoid the inevitable, he failed. When Ah Reum turned seven, her precious mother had passed away. The last memory she has of her mother is in the hospital bed, giving her daughter unforgettable smile, before she let go of Ah Reum's hand. That's when her life began going downhill. Her father, started seeing too many references in his daughter's behavior to that of his dead wife's and began distancing himself from the girl little by little, giving her money rather than time. Bad parenting, ladies and gentlemen. With this kind of behavior, Ah Reum had to mature fast, although she had a hard time understanding her mother's death, thinking that she'll come back eventually. Her grandmother was one to take care of her, after her father had started neglecting his child.

It was precisely her grandmother who pushed Ah Reum to keep pursuing dancing, saying her mother would have wanted to see her shine on stage. Ballet reminded too much of the girl's mother, so she turned to different styles that were introduced in school and outside school activities. Eventually different types of dancing that she learnt were the beginning of her career, her grandmother keeping a close eye that Ah Reum would reach her potential. Although, her love was for movement, she did not neglect her studies due to the fear that her father will abandon her completely. Nevermind, the forgotten birthdays or events that he never showed up to. After three years of small talk with her father, he finally directed her to do something - befriend Hwang Woori, one of his future investor's daughters. Of course, eager to please, she was up for it immediately. Woori, didn't seem so bad either, especially with attitude similar to her own. It didn't take long, before the two girls ended up being good friends for real. However, something always goes bad when times a great. Ah Reum's father, wanting to guarantee the money, ended up giving Woori a birthday present as opposed to three years of ignorance towards his own child. During balls and galas, her father begun comparing her to Woori and how the other girl was prettier and far more mannered. Although, he might not have meant those words and just did it to praise his investor's child, as it is done so in business, Ah Reum slowly began developing a complex over it, day by day feeling a bit more dislike towards Hwang Woori. Even in school peers preferred Woori more than Ah Reum because the other girl was richer. Eventually she began feeling always like the second option, while Woori was everyone's first choice. She was sure that Woori hung out with her only to show off the difference between the two, but never saw her as a friend.

After awhile Woori's and hers paths separated as the other transferred schools, never telling Ah Reum where did she go. Life was slowly getting better for her as she began to be in the center of attention, especially with her dancing performances. The teachers and other students praised her, even looked up to her for her dancing skills. This definitely earned her a spot in the famous and well loved group PrettyK. Many liked to believe that Yoo Chaeyeon who had mysteriously disappeared from PrettyK within the first week of when the group was formed was transferred to another school based on Ah Reum's wishes and that she had bought herself the spot, however her skills have proven the rumours otherwise.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Oh Ah Reum's stage name wasn't altered at all from her real name. Ahreum already has a nice flow to it, so the chairwoman said there was no need to change it. The girl's charm also comes from how she acts around others, having the elegant charm she easily reflects it on her behavior. The girl's voice is also very soothing which has attracted many new fans into the group. Tall, beautiful body and what seems like a splendid persona from a rich background all seem like good points that fans love. Modelling and ability to act also goes by unnoticed. However, one of the big reasons why female fans love her is because of her sense of fashion. Designer clothes and matching colors, together with perfectly done make up and expensive accessories. Ahreum is also known for her fashion advice given to those who have cheap clothes to make them look expensive. A true fashionista. The main point of attraction would be her dances. All the movements portray feelings that would be otherwise very hard to see in her and that's what makes fans go crazy, especially when she has a solo or is simply free styling for the camera. Often, she's also asked to show off her flexibility when on variety shows.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Ahreum is scared of becoming always second best and her true colors being uncovered before everyone that has ever loved her. A small scandal is out there that she has bought her way into PrettyK, but many don't believe it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff