Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is SHIN GI JOON yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is JOON.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like KYUHYUN with a very NATURAL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a PANSEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hello, everyone! I've been always interested in music and enjoyed accompanying my sister on the piano or guitar, eventually I ended up realizing it was something I wanted to do in the future as well. The opportunity to be in SO4RING came so unexpectedly, but I'm happy I was able to go so far. My sister tried debuting together with me, but because of the stressful life that being an idol offered, she had to give up. I promised to make our dreams come true for the both of us. Now I'm in this group, fulfilling that promise. However, with all of your support, she could stand up again on stage, together with me. Thank you all who support us and I hope to see you in all of our concerts in the near future. I love you, my angels!

SO4RING ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image

✿✿✿ SHIN GI JOON school && SO4RING
                                                            tab tab tab 19malesenior
                                                            tab tab tab height: 195cm && weight: 80kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Very dark brown && eye color: seagreen

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Joon is always respectful, sincere, soft-spoken and caring. At any event, he’ll be the one bowing 90 degrees to everyone, several times, telling the behind-the-scenes staff that they’ve worked hard.

Joon is refreshingly authentic, and never tries to steal the spotlight from anyone else. He comes across as 'accidentally’ funny, making everyone laugh just through his adorable expressions. Admittedly he is a huge goofball, and sometimes a troll, but that is not in the presence of new people he doesn't quite know.

He is just a natural when it comes to idol life. Joon is always humble, or at least tries to stay so. He doesn’t boast about anything [having debuted for longer amount of time and still staying in the top ten of the charts] and is always looking out for others more than himself. Joon is also not one of those people who know everything about fashion. The poor child wears whatever he sees first [mostly his sister helps him out with his outfits or coordi noonas].

At a first glance he gives off an intimidating vibe, towering over people with huge height and not talking with anyone, just standing there and looking scary. Although, in reality, he's just too shy to approach strangers, but he still tries.

Far more comfortable around guys than girls.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            The younger twin. Born to Polish mother and Korean father, he grew up a pretty average life. Helping out his father with his twin was pretty much most of his time in England since he was small. His brother showed more initiative towards following father's footsteps, while he was dragged around together with him. Being a twin had its advantages though. Pretending to be Evan (twin brother) brought him great joy and vice versa. Even in school, he'd switch classes with him; he'd take home economic, and his brother math. It was great. During the time that he stayed at home, he bonded with his younger siblings. Admittedly, he enjoyed the time spent at home the most. Here he could play with his sisters and youngest brother, plus help out mom with chores. The most memorable times at home were when he and Angelina would throw a concert for their family. Just imaging them all smile and clap along warms his heart.

Eventually, his father had to move back to Korea and took the oldest three children together with him. Evan, Joon and Angelina. Since he spent more time back in England with his father, his and Evan's Korean was pretty much spot on when it came to daily communication, while Angelina had a tougher time. Of course, music cheered her up, so the two practised together often, but more than that, they had fun. Both had made a decision for her to go and follow her dream with music. He'd do the same. Happily, the siblings got a contract, but Angelina couldn't hold in. She was too stressed, inexperienced and constant pressure crumbled all of her ambitions when it came to music. Being an older brother that he was, he stepped up and said that her dream was now together with his, and that he'd make it come true for the both of them.

At first, the band he joined had no name attached to it and although their many performances had a lot of vacant seats, one of the few who showed up was 4ESSENCE's Mun-HEE. She immediately got him and offered to join another group. Although he wished to be loyal to his first one, he wanted to make his promise towards Angelina come true. So now, here he is flying in the billboard signs together with SO4RING. However, eventually that failed and he had to move to another band. Encouraging his sister to start anew with him, they both began new idol life. This time both following their dreams.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Joon's heart is made out of candy floss, rainbows and unicorns.
                                                            Foreigner. Tall. Well-built.
                                                            He plays several instruments like piano, harmonica, acoustic/electric guitar, even began learning traditional korean instrument - bipa.
                                                            Known to be the best cook among the members.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            There is a rumour around that he actually has a short temper and is very two-faced. Was a delinquent at school. Has a private 'sponsor' if you know what I mean, and is totally a womanizer.

Weakness: Can't drink a lot of alcohol, which is difficult to avoid in Korea.
User Image

⇝ Sports
                ⇝ Walks in the rain
                ⇝ Animals
                ⇝ Music
                ⇝ Playing different instruments
                ⇝ Fans
                ⇝ Singing
                ⇝ Cooking
                ⇝ Kid movies (like Disney, Dreamworks etc)
                ⇝ Board games
                ⇝ Technology

DISLIKES
                ⇝ Too much skinship
                ⇝ Loud noises
                ⇝ Peanuts
                ⇝ Horror movies
                ⇝ Giving the wrong impression
                ⇝ Violence/Bullies
                ⇝ Injustice
                ⇝ Messing up when speaking Korean
                ⇝ Being doubted or underestimated
                ⇝ Ignorance
                ⇝ Alcohol

HOBBIES
                ⇝ Cooking
                ⇝ Learning to play instruments
                ⇝ Video games / Gaming
                ⇝ Recently picked up basketball in free time, a lot better than his sister.
                ⇝ Dancing

HABITS
                ⇝ Has a habit of tilting his head to the side
                to stretch his neck.
                ⇝ He’s apparently an avid sleep talker, and he even responds!
                ⇝ Known being socially awkward at fan meets, he just can’t seem to get fans to shake his hand!
                ⇝ When nervous bites lower lip, plays with fingers or coils a strand of hair around index finger

TALENTS
                ⇝ Can play his teeth like a piano
                ⇝ Can make his tongue into a clover
                ⇝ On a serious note, amazing at handling instruments
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED
                ⇝ UNDISCOVERED

EXTRA FACTS KNOWN BY FANS
                ⇝ No good with horror movies
                ⇝ Feels awkward around girls
                ⇝ Always has the newest technology
                ⇝ Does not shake hands in fan meet, but bows instead
                ⇝ Very quiet, but when he speaks, he makes accidental joke
                ⇝ Can play any instrument (exaggeration)
                ⇝ Often seen with NUKA's Nina
                ⇝ Usually does a ninety degree bow each time he bows
                ⇝ Often holds random fan meet ups
                ⇝ Very innocent
                ⇝ Related to NUKA's Nina
                ⇝ Ideal girl type is undiscovered
                ⇝ Has not been in a scandal yet
                ⇝ Shares music playlist with fans
                ⇝ Can sing and rap
                ⇝ Never seen out in a club or drinking even tho he's 19
                ⇝ Better Korean than his sister
                ⇝ Has a twin brother