14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
              User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Nari Sun Jun yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is 9DE4.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Utada Hikaru with a very Sporty twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Heterosexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                A-Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Nari but most of my fans know me as 9DE4 from Lavish. Why did I become and Idol? Well Lets just say it's been a personal dream of mine! Ever since I was little watching Idols on stage and on Tv I just couldn't help myself. But then my father had to go and send me to America to study. But I guess that is cook since I know English and even some spanish and french. Whhaa? Do I like it? Well at first I didn't because I wanted to Solo.... but then I came around to the idea when the others started to be nice to me. They are a great group of girls.

LAVISH ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
          User Image

✿✿✿ Nari Sun Jun Bomoon High school && Lavish
                                                            tab tab tab 17FemaleThird Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 167 (5'4.7)cm && weight: 54.7kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: White && eye color: Red/Orange

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Nari is well.... a bit Energetic when it comes to meeting new people. Her love for people and Animals alike keep her going sometimes. When she sets her mind to something she can be quite a Handful. She won't let up on what she is doing until she finishes. She and Ai often get into fights because of this. Nari is super Talented Like even before she became an Idol, when she went to a party she was the life of it. People often asked her to sing or dance or even preform for them. Nari is Caring. Be it Animals or Humans, if they are hurt she will come running.

Nari is bull headed in more ways than one. She never lets up and when she wants answers she will go though so many people to find the right one. Nari when not focused is a major klutz She isn't the most graceful swan on the lake if you know what I mean. She can be a bit Bitter when it comes to the topic of family. While she loves her father and older brother she can see the flaws they both have and often point it out to them harshly. Because of her bitter nature.... she can be a bit Lonely. Being the only female in the family is a hard thing to have on your shoulders you know!

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Alrighty lets get to the Juicy stuff! Nari was born as Ai's twin. Now we all know Ai and Nari's mother died.... but it was giving birth to Nari that killed her off. The doctors tried to do everything they could for Nari and Ai's mother but sadly they couldn't do anything. Well after they got home and a couple years later, Her older brother was kidnapped by one of their maids. Well while Her father and their bodyguards were out searching She was right beside her father trying to find her older brother. Well one day her father found her brother and brought him home. She and Ai both were under constant watch. Well it was easy for Nari because she was always watching Tv and trying to entertain the bodyguards that watched her.

Well after a year of doing that Nari was sent to live with her Aunt in America since Ai was having some issues that her father needed to focus on. Nari didn't mind, She knew that her father had a lot of things on his mind. While in america she couldn't watch her Idol shows that she had so lovingly clung to. So her Aunt introduced her to the Disney movies. She got hooked onto the Musical numbers. Not only did she learn English that way but she had found another way to entertain people as well. She often did Impressions at school. She made many friends in America but once she turned 15 she came back home because her aunt finally was able to handle her children and her father wasn't too busy anymore. The first time she was back home she had saw Ai and that was when Ai had told her everything about when he had gotten kidnapped.

Well after she learned why her father had been so busy She had transfered into Bomoon High She was kind of the center of Attention. But she soon Joined the Idol group they had there. How did she join? The Obvious way of course. She Sang every time she got the chance until she impressed them enough for them to ask her to join Duh! They had said they were looking for a Main vocalist. While her childhood dream was to be a Idol all on her own.... this was a good step in the direction she wanted.... Just with a couple friendly faces around her. Depending on how the Idol group does she'll stay.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            So my Stage name is 9DE4. My fans don't the real reason behind my idol name but they love it all the same. The often speculate that since i am so talented they say I am actually a cyborg. It makes me giggle finding out what my fans can come up with. But it doesn't help that I add on to it all and make them freak out. I often help my brother with his Rescue and often joke that one of the animals knocked a screw loose if they get too rough with me.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Well not much to say here other than Nari thinks that she is chubby. Growing up she was always conscious about her weight. then going to America where people of all sizes were, she was fine with her body. But then coming back here.... It's made her worry double. She thinks she is too chubby to be an idol and she will often work out when she has free time.

As for Weak points She feels bad for when she can't help people or Animals. One time during a shoot she had ended up crying half way though because when she had walked into the building she had saw a Injured Animal outside and wasn't allowed to help. She often thinks too much about helping people but not herself.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
                      FACTS

☆☆☆☆ fact 1: Nari's english fans call her Ri-Ri
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 2: Even though Nari was born Korean, She speaks english better than Korean.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 3: She helps out at her brothers Rescue
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 4: She was infact the one who found Bigglesworth's body.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 5: She cried for 5 weeks straight after finding Bigglesworth like that.
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 6: She realized that her brother was more loved by her father than she was when Ai came home after being kidnapped.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 7: Nari doesn't sweat easily She's stayed 3 weeks in Mexico
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 8: She was actually scared coming back home to Ai and her father.
                      ☆☆☆☆ fact 9: Nari wonders what 94 actually looks like.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 10: Nari Knows French, English, Korean, Japanese and Spanish.
                      ✿✿✿✿ Like 1: Doing covers of Disney songs.Don't judge her.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 2: Working at her brothers Animal rescue.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 3: Her time in America
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 4: America's type of music
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 5: Cheese Burgers! o///3///o
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 6: Cupcakes! Sweets in general
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 7: Father//Daughter bonding time
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 8: Music, or any noise really. She doesn't really like silence
                      ✿✿✿✿ Like 9: She has a black horse Named Prince Ali

LOVES

❤❤ Love 1: Ai cares about her.
                      ❤❤Love 2: Fashion. Surprise Surprize! A Rich girl liking fashion....whats new?
                      ❤❤❤ Love 3: cupcakes....because who doesn't love a good sweet now and again?
                      ❤❤Love 4: Disney movies
                      ❤❤ Love 5: Her Aunt: She's helped out so much when her father couldn't

HATES

☢☢ Hate 1: Her father caring more about Ai than her.
                      ☢☢Hate 2: Animal Abuse
                      ☢☢☢ Hate 3: Child Abuse
                      ☢☢Hate 4: Kidnappers
                      ☢☢ Hate 5: Her Uncle: Always talking bad about her father, Ai and even her (when he thinks she isn't listening)

FEARS

Fear 1: Loosing Ai again.
                      ☠☠ Fear 2: Being rejected as an Idol
                      Fear 3: being lonely forever.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
relationship post (Info subject to change)

Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Dislike - "Go away please your distracting me and not in the good way"
                      ★★★★ - I know of them - " Yeah I herd of them....why?"
                      ★★★★★ - Friends - " you need something?"
                      ★★★★★ - We talk every day - " Just missed them man"
                      ★★★★★ - Best friends - "Let me text them!"
                      ★★★★★ - Family - " YOU HURT THEM I WILL MURDER YOU"

Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Dislike - "get away from me"
                      ◆◆◆◆ - Neutral - "what?"
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Maybe? - " hmmm?"
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Alright - "your cute."
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Just...Yes - " Lets hang out."
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - YES - "you doing anything later?"

Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - No way - "Never going to happen"
                      ❤❤❤❤ - Iffy - "not sure... give me a couple days to think about it"
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Ehh - " Lets talk about this"
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Oh god - " Please.... just... stay there for a moment..."
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - It's Serious in here - " I would like to date you."
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Love Drunk - " we can sneak around No one will know."

[imgleft]http://[/imgleft] <150x150
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] Full Name
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] who they are to you
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] What band they from?
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

words of wisdom here

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

KINGS OF FORTUNE members
                      User Image
                      ★★★★★ Ha Sang Chol
                      ★★★★★ This....Thing <3
                      ★★★★★ KINGS of Fortune
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Best friends
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Just...*drools* - " I'd like a slice of that every night please~"
                      Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - dawww~ - "He can be a flirt at times but I know he means well"

Sangissi You mean that brat that flirts with me every chance he gets? He is adorable. I just can't help myself...Don't tell Ai though. The LAST thing I want is for them to stop being friends. He will always be in my heart as that cutie with a booty and a sweetheart.

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Jasper Chu
                      ★★★★★ Ai's bandmate
                      ★★★★★ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship

Attraction

Romance

Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <150x150
                      ★★★★★ Kim Gu Kim
                      ★★★★★ Ai's bandmate
                      ★★★★★ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship

Attraction

Romance

Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext Fillertext

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Kwon Jae Hwang
                      ★★★★★ Ai's bandmate
                      ★★★★★ Infinite
                      Friendship

Attraction

Romance

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Pyon Skik
                      ★★★★★ Ai's bandmate
                      ★★★★★ KOF
                      Friendship

Attraction

Romance

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Ai Bom Jun
                      ★★★★★ Older brother
                      ★★★★★ Infinite
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Alright - "your cute.For my brother..... Nice Lavender bro....weirdo..."
                      Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Ew - "no...Just no."

As everyone knows I am Ai's Younger sister by 15 minutes. Despite being gone for so long we are still really close. I am the one that taught him english believe it or not. Three weeks of straight english and he got so sick of it and told me off in every language he knew at the time. It was actually Quite funny!

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Bora Hwan Haneul
                      ★★★★★ I'm not sure.... but he might be my brother
                      ★★★★★ Infinite
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - YES! - "omfg he is sooooo cuteeeeeee >///3///<."
                      Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Iffy - "not sure... give me a couple days to think about it"

He looks too much like how Ai discribed 94. I wonder if that is him. I can approch him more easily than Ai can thats probably why he is pressuring me into talking to the poor boy. If that is 94... did they do that much of damage that he doesn't remember Ai?

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

My Home Gurls LAVISH
                      User Image
                      ★★★★★ Sora Chae
                      ★★★★★ Rare Shopping buddy
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

★★★★★ Emi
                      ★★★★★ a pretty face
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

★★★★★ Yara
                      ★★★★★ Adorableness... that is what she is.
                      ★★★★★ Lavish
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Lee Ji Eun
                      ★★★★★ She's a friend.
                      ★★★★★ Lavish!
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

User Image
                      ★★★★★ HWANG, WOORI
                      ★★★★★ Rival
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

SO4RING members
                      User Image <150x150
                      ★★★★★ Bon Hwa Toko
                      ★★★★★ Some guy
                      ★★★★★ SO4RING
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

★★★★★ Kyu
                      ★★★★★ Some guy
                      ★★★★★ SO4RING
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

★★★★★ Full Name ??
                      ★★★★★ who they are to you
                      ★★★★★ SO4RING
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

★★★★★ Full Name ??
                      ★★★★★ who they are to you
                      ★★★★★ SO4RING
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
WARDROBE CHECK (will update soon)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Relaxing (Casual)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Is this a prom or Interview?(Formal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Finally! (Workout/ Rehearsal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Uhhh Guys...Are you sure?...(Swimsuit)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Nap Time! (Sleepwear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Time to please the fans! ( Stage wear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ not really hiding... (fake appearance)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████ Nari Sun Jun

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
                                  #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

#FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

══════════════════════════════════════

Lets Get Started!

═══════════════════════════════
Where am I (ㄒoㄒ)Music room 3
Who am I with () Amber (Ita), and a little Monster (Nikolai)
Whats my HP bar say (◡o◡) 99/100 (stubbed toe)
Out Of Collars () boop > ) 3 ( > short

═══════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas