Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is JEONG YO HAN yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is YoHan.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like P.O with a very SEXY twist. Take my hand, let's go on a BISEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                How you doin'? wink wink Name's YoHan and I'm from the band, SO4RING. It took a long while but I finally made it as an idol. HA HA. I'm just your naturally flirtatious male with goals set on making your nights even better. The low tone of my bass playing will hypnotize you straight to my bed where we could Netflix and chill. I'm always looking to creative new music and expand the boundaries in which people normally believe bassists reside in so if anybody is ever wanting to collab, I'm down for it. Don't try to peer into my personal life or I'll break your face. Watch out, netizens. I'm comin'.

SO4RING ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿ Jeong Yo Han Anyang Industrial High && SO4RING
                                                            tab tab tab NineteenMaleSenior
                                                            tab tab tab height: (6'4'' ft.) 193.5cm && weight: ( 195 lbs. ) 88.5kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: black && eye color: green

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Yo Han is very much into skinship and he loves appealing to fans but he's got a bit of a temper. He's a loud mouth and doesn't mind resorting to violence. He needs somebody to keep constant watch over him. He's much like a puppy because he's very energetic. He doesn't take well to losing and is often a sore loser. He's also very stubborn so if he doesn't want to do something then you might as well give up on the idea. YoHan is very flirtatious as an idol but he's rather fanboy-ish and thug-like off camera. Very impulsive but he gets rather excited when it comes to things that he really likes. He's the type to go around with his hands in his pants and bark insults while over-stepping others personal boundaries if you piss him off. Yo Han is very impolite and doesn't use proper honorifics if they need them which is one of the reasons why it took him so long to finally get accepted into an agency. YoHan is the type to laugh at peoples' pain.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Jeong Yo Han is a typical male Korean student. He just got hella famous when he decided to join his school's Idol club group, SO4RING. He grew up in Seoul and has lived there about his entire life. His parents were regular working citizens each with their own problems. Mother was a gambler and father was an alcoholic. He also has an older sister who Yo Han tends to avoid because she is really clingy to him. ...sexually. It's no wonder why this boy is so messed up.

Ever since he was little, Yo Han loved to play video games. Whenever his parents would take a breather from their addictions they would gather up enough money for him to go to the arcade and duke it out with other people. He found that the best sort of gaming was where he could beat the virtual s**t out of others and that sort of fell into real life. He taught himself how to throw a punch by watching various videos and studying the moves of his favorite heroes and with the mindset that since he was so epic at video gaming, he'd be equally as OP in real life. He fell into the virtual world so hard. This led to many troubling things such as not attending school, getting violent whenever he was being pulled away from the screen, and not paying attention to everyday life. There was one point in his life where he literally conjured up life as a Sim's game.

His parents weren't really neglectful, per se, but they let him do whatever the hell he wanted because he wouldn't listen to them anyway. He has this thing against authority like figures and just ignores them. He'll call a teacher by their first name or a boss by a certain nickname. Juvie was a place that he frequently visited when he was a minor and now the town's jail cell holder became his hangout place. He's done a lot of small misdemeanors and has more than five pages on his record. Now that he's an idol, though, there isn't too much time for causing trouble so at least that's one thing that his parents are proud about.

BAH HA HA. Now the important part : Yo Han found out about the school's club because his teachers told him that he needed to have at least one extracurricular in order to graduate. He was already playing bass guitar at that age and the nerds in the anime club were really annoying so fck dat. He came across the Kpop group when they were running auditions and YoHan really didn't see any reason why they wouldn't accept him so he went into it and did his best. The rest was history. SO4RING didn't really have to go through all of the intensive training like the others since they didn't have to worry about dancing so much as they were playing instruments but it was still strenuous. However, Yo Han has been a big fan of music for the longest time that he figured that he might as well be famous for it, too. His goal is to make enough money so that he could buy all of the games and body pillows he ever needed.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Nothing really interesting to note. Yo Han just replaces the space in between and writes it as YoHan. Easy to remember and he doesn't have to worry about saying his stage name when he means his real name because it's the same thing. His appeal would probably be the glasses. What kind of person doesn't like glasses nowadays? YoHan brings a sort of bad and sexy boy to the mix of SO4RING and people love it when he makes wise cracks because people never know what sort of shade he'd throw.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            If by scandals you mean hidden arrest record then he's got tons ranging from petty thief to "accidentally" running over people. YoHan just doesn't forgive and forget and once you cross him it tends to be permanent until something is done to "pay off" whatever happened in the first place.

One of his biggest weaknesses are girls with huge boobs. He likes the occasional average sized girl but huge breasts are a dime a dozen. It doesn't matter if it was caused by surgery or natural causes. It's there now and it's taking all of his attention. If you go into his room there are tons of shelves full of boobalicious anime models. More weaknesses include anything anime (ecchi), games (H-games), and females that can play more than three instruments.

It does mention girls a lot more than boys but he loves the males, too. He only has one preferred type and that's the goody-two shoes type. There's something satisfying about making someone who follows the rules beg for trouble.

✖ Performing
                                  ✖ Fans
                                  ✖ Band Members
                                  ✖ Messing with People
                                  ✖ Rain
                                  ✖ Video Games [H-Games]
                                  ✖ Watching Movies
                                  ✖ Anime
                                  ✖ AEGYO. Cute girls/boys
                                  ✖ Girls with huge boobs
                                  ✖ Variety Shows
                                  ✖ Soda
                                  ✖ Winning
                                  ✖ DAT MONEY
                                  ✖ Rude people [because people are too nice.]
                                  ✖ Anime Conventions
                                  ✖ Cosplaying
                                  ✖ Being chased around
                                  ✖ Looking down on people
                                  ✖ Other's pain
                                  ✖ Partying
                                  ✖ Drinking anything but water
                                  ✖ Sleepovers

DISLIKES
                                  ✖ Losing
                                  ✖ Pregnant Beings
                                  ✖ Falling
                                  ✖ People | Includes Children
                                  ✖ WHEN YOU CAN'T GET THE GIRL
                                  ✖ Drinking Water
                                  ✖ Getting Sick
                                  ✖ Being Forced to Work
                                  ✖ Being Behind Schedule
                                  ✖ Missing cool events
                                  ✖ Cops
                                  ✖ Being showed up

OTHER
                                  ✖ If you ever want YoHan to fall for you, just pretend you're scared and cuddle up to him. Instant boyfriend.
                                  ✖ Is actually a good student if people left him alone and didn't speak.
                                  ✖ Huge fanboy to a variety of things
                                  ✖ Wants to learn drums but isn't that coordinated
                                  ✖ He's only had one real serious relationship and that lasted three days
                                  ✖ Totally thug
                                  ✖ Only confident around people
                                  ✖ Known for making people smack themselves
                                  ✖ Hidden weeaboo/otaku
                                  ✖ Is good at memorizing dances
                                  ✖ Body Pillows for days
                                  ✖ Has an online Skype group. Best friend is Leo Deiderick
                                  ✖ Plays dating sims even though he isn't good at them.
                                  ✖ Tends to want to involve himself in everyone's affairs
                                  ✖ Isn't athletic at all. He sucks at sports but he can run, Forest, run.
                                  ✖ Works at McDonalds with fellow idol, Woori
                                  ✖ Neighbors to idol, Ji.
                                  ✖ Can speak a bit of English thanks to friends. Confident in swear words.
                                  ✖ Can't carry a melody
                                  ✖ Despite the glasses, he isn't very scholarly.
                                  ✖ A perfect day would be lounging around playing video games, watching television, and being with his girl.
                                  ✖ His ideal girl is someone who won't give in to all of his commands. (Makes him work for it.)

EXTRA
RELATIONSHIPS
Pictures and Posts Subject to Change

KINGS of Fortune
        tab

User Image
        tab King of Dance- Main Dancer SassyHimeSama
        MR. ROBOTO. No, this kid has got some seriously trippin' dance moves. He cool, he cool.

tab
        User Image
        tab Shik - RapperStumpleton
        Dude's raps are sick. Many people say that he and I are a lot alike.

User Image
        tab JesterC - Lead RapperChelly Usagi
        I totally cosplayed as JesterC at a convention and girls went crazy. My facade would've been perfect had it not been for some fangirls to ask me to rap. Yeah, there's a reason why I don't sing main. I can't come up with anything worth s**t right on the spot. That's a hell of a lot of pressure.

tab
        User Image
        tab Dancin^Niji [Hwan-Haneul Bora] - Lead Dancer [Maknae]SassyHimeSama
        AWH, YEAH. DANCIN' NIJI. This kid is so cute. I just want to kidnap him.

tab
        tab Sangissi - Main Rapper [Leader]
        I've heard mixed things about him thanks to some mutters from Woori whenever we talk about this guy. Whether or not they're true I don't know but she doesn't really seem to take a liking to him. Actually, now that I think about it, Emi feels pretty much the same way towards the leader of KINGS. I don't really know him besides the few times that we've had to share the stage at a show. He seems really, really calm like he knows that he's got everything that he needs. I do notice that he gets angry pretty quick but when he knows that someone is watching him he just changes. Typical idol manner, I guess. Wish I could just drop it like that. Nope. I got to make it a big deal because you just don't mess with me. HA HA. I mean, KINGS is pretty successful and the leader has to have a big part of that, right? He must be doing something right.

tab
        User Image
        tab Rhyme - Lead VocalistChelly Usagi
        Excuse me while I fanboy over his good looks. Man, why can't I have been born with an angelic face? I look pretty much threatening from all sides.

tab Kimmie- Main Vocalist Bae-KhunKhun
        Yeah. This guy is cool.

L A V I S H
        tab
        User Image
        tab Soar - Lead Vocalist [Maknae]Z17 Diether von Roeder
        I don't know a thing about her. I just know who she is and what she does in the band. I know that she's a few years younger than me but I try to stay away from her because it's dangerous and probably against the law. HA HA. She's total main character material.

User Image
        tab MiMi - Lead Dancer Imagination Panda
        ********, YEAH. Here's my girl right here. She's so darn adorable that I can't stop staring... at her boobs. Whenever I want to go out and have some fun I know that I can count on this chick. Damn. Seriously where has she been all of my life? She's pretty crazy and we do crazy s**t together that I will probably keep hidden from Kyu until I die. We're close friends for now but I'm pushing to see how far she's willing to go.

tab
        User Image
        tab Baby Ji [Lee Ji Eun] - Rapper [Leader]menmei_chan
        This girl. sigh She's so sexy. If only I can somehow get my hands on her body. Baby Ji is my gorgeous neighbor that I can't seem to take my eyes off of. On a daily basis I ask Woori for updates when I know FOR SURE that she met up with her that day. sigh. Is she doing all right? Is she having trouble in school? Is she eating enough? How does one come up with those beautiful lyrics? Even though we live right next to each other I don't get to see her nearly as much as I would like. I'm kind of... in the middle of... trying to figure out her schedule. As far as I know she wakes up hella early so I can't even take her to school. Ah, well, it's not like mom and dad will let me drive the car to school. Ji just acts so mature and while all of these girls are into cutesy stuff (DON'T GET ME WRONG. I LOVE THAT s**t.) she's more into the "adult" feel. wiggles eyebrows. Thinking about it now, if I had to pick which idol would be wife material I would definitely pick Ji. I believe that she'd be able to keep up with him and everything she says I do so she'd keep me in check. Besides, she's the leader of freakin' L A V I S H. HOW COOL IS THAT. I'm beginning to interact with more idols even though SO4RING is just a measly band. I knew from the moment we met each other there was something there. Maybe she's really good at keeping it hidden that I don't even notice her undying love for me when she speaks to me. I'm always telling her that she needs to start up an acting career with her agency because she's perfect for any role. Ahh. I can't stop staring at her-----

She just waved to me.

QUICK. CALM DOWN. OKAY. YOU GOT THIS. YOHAN IS SUCH A BADASS. ----------

FREAK. She left inside. That's all right.

Anyway, we've got a mutual neighborly relationship going. We pretty much do what every couple does except for sleeping together. (Need to unlock that mission first. Got to level up.) We go over to each other's homes quite often and especially when I'm not working. Well, no, that's a lie. I've called in several times whenever Ji wants to come over. Woori hates me for that BUT I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY WOMAN. Besides, what are they going to do? FIRE ME? The last time someone fired me I got into my manager's vehicle and wrecked his vehicle. I broke an arm and rib jumping out of the car but it was worth it.

I get paid every two weeks from McDonalds and, well, I can't really rely on my idol career for a dependable paycheck when WE'RE ON FCKIN' HIATUS but I always put aside some money for food, anime/figurines, party money, paying Woori back for bail (Plus interest. That witch.), and then Ji's gifts``. As far as I know Ji is pretty easy to please. She accepts everything that I give to her but everytime I gift her something she immediately tries to return the favor. I try to tell her that I don't need them as best as I can but she's such a sweetheart. My love. I wonder what she's doing right now. I'm off for today so if she isn't too busy with school work and idol preparataions then I should be getting a text to meet up at her grandparent's bitchin' bakery shop. They have the best sweets there. Most items are too sweet for me but everytime my teeth starts to hurt, I think that it's a small battle and one step closer to her. Aferwards we'll have dinner somewhere [HER COOKING. OMG.] and then a movie or stay up playing a game. I always make sure to hide my... treasures whenever she comes over. Double-layered bookshelves are seriously a thing and they are a lifesaver.

Basically, Ji's an amazing woman and I'd do anything to make sure that she's happy.

But if it's anybody but me, they're dead.

User Image
        tab Woori [Hwang Woori] - Sub Vocalist AngelicWings24
        HA HA. She's going to kill me one day. This girl is my work-wife. I met her at my first actual job, McDonalds. She was my trainer for all three days that I was to be trained. Now this girl was definitely one of those girls where you knew hated where they worked and only had to work because she needed to. This wasn't no "experience" thing but a survival skill. So I come in here and introduce myself to her and she just seems so freakin' annoyed. Like, I didn't even do anything yet and this girl was pissing me off. I stared at her through my bi-focals and covered her body with my shadow as I leaned down to gaze. If she wanted to fight me, she could've landed a punch or two. The place was way too slow for a McDonalds that you could probably hear somebody pumping some gas at the station next door. I put an arm around her shoulder and immediately I felt some form of hate. Well, that's what others said when they were staring at both of us wondering if their new hire was going to be all right. What I felt was that she was just lonely so I turned her around and grabbed both of her shoulders and made her look at me straight through the lenses of my glasses and told her that I wasn't going anywhere with a huge grin on my face. She looked super pissed then and, well, that was the start of our beautiful friendship.

It was a long time before I got Woori to open up just a little bit about herself to me. Most of what I know from her was because I recognized her name from the news. Apparently she used to be some rich girl and now she was working here. HA HA. How hilarious. She seemed ready to kill me whenever I asked her about it so I just dropped it... until the next hour when we were slow once more. Surprisingly, we were a great crew whenever me and her would work together. Orders would go out smoothly and efficiently (whatever that means) but ohhh, man. Someone should film her whenever she is being yelled at by a customer. It's freakin' hilarious. Her face gets all stone and she turns into this businessman. Someone who is usually barking orders at the rest of us lackeys actually being yelled at is quite a scene. Of course, I'd go and comfort her whenever the situation passes.

I didn't actually know that Woori was an idol until after we both debuted. We were both on a variety show together and as I was introducing myself, I realized that the girl looked quite familiar. She had seemed to be avoiding my eye contact and when I finally realized why I couldn't stop crying. I tried to tell her bandmates that we were best friends but Woori denied it all like the terrible wench she is. sigh. Those were the good days. HA HA.

But, yeah. Woori is one of my closet friends. I've been trying to get her to hang out with me more often outside of work but she seems to want to keep things strictly professional no matter how hard I try to convince her. She's been letting up some, though, which is weird. Something must have happened to her but she actually let me take her out to eat. We went over to Wendy's and had ourselves a huge meal (FK YEA. PAYDAY) and just sat there. I told her how my group was and then just sat in silence. I had the urge to take my phone out and take pictures of her nibbling on her food. She's adorable, really. I also remember some guys coming up to her and messing with her while I was in the bathroom. When I came out they had surrounded her and I knew that I needed to move into offense. I squared my shoulders back and ran a hand through my hair. I look pretty threatening if I do say so myself and I was, at least, a centimeter taller than the tallest one in that group. I walked right over and shoved the guy claiming that Woori was my girlfriend. She would down right deny it. Tch. Couldn't she see that I was trying to save her a**? Anyway, a punch was thrown here and there and Woori and I, along with the guys, were asked to leave. I haven't been able to set foot in that Wendy's ever since. All I did was save Woori. Now I have to travel 7 miles East to get to the nearest Wendy's. Man, those baconator fries, though. Mmm.

I mean, Ji and I are set but Woori is my girl. If I need to confide in someone, she has my back even though she won't say it. (Thanks for the last three bails. I got you next time!) I will always have hers.

User Image
        tab Yaraso - Main Dancer [Maknae] Free smile
        This girl is a powerhouse! Always finding ways to make me smile. She's so cute.

tab 9DE4 - Main Vocalist SassyHimeSama
        She's so cute.

SO4RING
        tab
        tab Kyu [Minkyu Chai] - Drummer [Leader]Lojiks
        Oh, man... Where do I even begin with this b*****d? HA HA. He's our emo gothic prince, Kyu. He's basically like my little brother but I treat him like he's my age. Even though he's the leader of the group I ain't treating him like he should be more respectful. Yeah, fk dat. Leave that sort of s**t for Hwa and Joon to fall over. Out of the three of them I probably am more similiar to Kyu. What? HA! You don't believe that? Well, the on-screen Kyu is much different than the off-screen Kyu that you guys love. First off, that whole serious side of him is totally just him channeling his ill-temper but in his seventies. I tell him all of the time that he doesn't need to be barking orders at me because it's just empty commands. Basically, I do what I want unless I see bills. Gah... That reminds me that I just hate having band practice with this guy. He's such a perfectionist. Like, I'm tellin' ya that the bass line is basically one freakin' string of notes and then when the guitars deck it out I can play whatever the hell I want. It doesn't have to be the same every single time which is what makes each performance different! This just pisses Kyu off. Don't get me wrong, though, kid's a hard worker. Makes me so proud of him for being able to keep up with me that I'll often reward him by letting him spend some time with me. We usually go to karaoke bars and belt out obnoxious singing. Yeah, there's a reason why Hwa's our vocals and we're just standing there looking good.

If I'm not at school wrecking havoc or practicing with the band, I'm in constant communication with our sophomore be it sending twitter messages, Vines, or snapchatting. Teachers know me enough by now to know that I won't put down my phone even if they threaten to send me to the principal's office. What are they going to do? SUSPEND ME? HA HA. Nah, I got to be careful, though. Even though being an idol is practically a job in itself, it's still considered a school club and if I get in trouble enough times I can be "kicked out". Doubt that I'll be kicked out of SO4RING. I FREAKIN' HELPED MAKE IT BIG. Man, those pigs should still be glad that I'm even attending the damn school.

Where was I going with this--? OH, YEAH. I'm always with this guy virtually. We be playing up those MMORPGs late into the mornings. Man, can't a guy keep a fifty-three winning streak? Noooo. Some shorty has to show me up. Tch. That's why I have his password to his account to steal some things off of his characters. HA. Payback's a b***h, ain't it? I just love hearing the new insults that he fires at me whenever he realizes that I deleted all of his stats and sold off his armor. See, that's just how close we are.

I just realized just last week that netizens had been shipping us together. Now, let's all facepalm together. One, two, thr---BUT SERIOUSLY? I mean, it's nice that they thought me "worthy" to be with the prince but HOW THE FCK AM I THE BOTTOM. Clearly these fans aren't getting it. Nothing in me reads uke, right? Just because I seem to hang around Kyu and do a couple of things that he asks me to do doesn't mean he dominates me.

Yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't mess with this kid or you'll have my fist down your throat.

tab
        User Image
        tab A.b.r.a.x.a.s [Bon-Hwa Toko] - Vocals [Rhythm Guitarist]Shiruke Ryu
        Ah, this guy... Our vocals. HA HA. Man, A.b.r.a.x.a.s is just so fragile that if I do the same things that I do to Kyu I'm afraid the trauma will never go away. This guy makes me so angry sometimes that I end up knocking over trash cans or shatter glasses because he's so particular about certain things. For one, he smells like a Buddhist temple. It must have been from his Chinese background or whatever but everytime I go near him it smells like incense. It's not a bad thing to smell like that but it always makes me start to rethink what I've done in life. HA HA. Man, I need to start praying to the Buddha! I've been trying to Hwa to open up to me a lot more but everything seems to be a bit of a touchy subject with him. Usually I'm a bit more forceful and pushy about it but, hey, he's a special part of our little family so I can't push him off the edge quite yet. These days we've been playing 'Guitar Hero' and 'Rock Band' together. You should see the videos that Kyu and I put up when we perform. Shits so easy, man.

But, yeah. He's like Kyu, another kid that I have to watch over. Now that we've gotten our name out there and people are starting to recognize us, the kids at school won't stop talking about him about all of these personal things. I mean, my name already had been going around as not one to mess with but Hwa is so quiet and just there. I hate when they speak so rudely about him when they don't even know him. Makes me pissed off. I've had to shut some kids up just recently, too. I like to make fun of him when he starts to speak Cantonese. Ha ha.

tab
        tab Joon [Shin Gi Joon] - Lead Guitarist I l l l l I
        Even though this guy is my age he had debuted with another group before he came to SO4RING. I've seen his sister before because she was an idol and boy was she a looker. I guess their parents are super dope at making children. HA HA. Joon makes me angry because he's about an inch taller than I am but I bet if he ever tried to fight me I'd scrape the floor with him. Ah, I know, I know. I shouldn't talk badly about my bandmates. I'm just sayin' if. Dude's really nice and he knows just how to make someone feel better about themselves. I'm not talking about myself because I pretty much am good at everything but like with Hwa or Kyu. When they are down he knows just what to say unlike me. HA HA.

A lot of things go over Joon's head and it's hilarious. Kyu and I just love messin' with him but Joon gets to where he ends up being a troll, as well. We always mess with his concept because he looks pretty intimidating upon first glance especially when he isn't smiling but guys like us, even when we smile it's either really soft looking or we look like we got blackmail on someone. The anger is real when we're at school and someone tries to take advantage of him. He's lucky that we're in a lot of classes together so I always got to defend the giraffe by making them back off. Don't see why the guy just declines if he doesn't want to do something instead of making everyone else happy. I ain't about that life.

Arms crossed over his chest, Yo Han stared at the groups as they went down to do their splits. It was hilarious, really, and he couldn't maintain the 'sexy' concept that the agency told him to take over. Whenever any of the guys went as far as they could and scream in pain or the cute ones fall over, Yo Han burst into laughter, unable to shield his mouth with his hand. "Don't you guys dance? Doing the splits should be a piece of cake, right?" He yelled to them, urging the current team to topple over. Hwa was the first and he looked so cute, begging Bora to hurry on so that he wouldn't have to hold his position for too long. "You're doing awesome, Hwa!" He flinched and had to look away when he saw Bora smack the ground. "Ooh." He muttered under his breath. He thought that Sangissi and Emi's team did a great job but they were getting easily beat. Didn't matter, though. Emi's boobs were way too impressive to get sour over. Scanning his eyes over the line of women that SO4RING were lucky to be with he could point out a couple of grade C's and D's. He stopped looking when he got to the little girl, Sora, though. Something felt wrong when he looked at her and it was about the same feeling as when he spent the night in jail for drunk driving a couple of years back.

So far Ji and Jasper were the one to beat. Not really one to get all athletic, Yo Han looked at the idols around him to see how they were stretching before copying their moves. Either he was stretching incorrectly or they didn't know how to stretch because none of the things that he was doing were really loosening him up. He wiggled around his fingers but then stopped when he realized that the cameras were now pointed towards him. "This'll be a piece of cake." He said with a confident smirk as he swung his arms forward and back a couple of times. He leaned his head left to right knowing that fans always loved when he did this. He walked over towards the line and began to spread his legs apart, squatting down. His a** was fine and rounded even though he didn't work 'em out. The only "working out" was sitting in his bed playing rounds of H-games or practicing his bass guitar.

In his mind, Yo Han had already completed the perfect split like the gorgeous Baby Ji but that was not how things were going in the real world. "Shi----!" He started but the Emcees stopped him, telling him that he wasn't allowed to cuss. He was nowhere near Hwa's level of splits. "HURRY." He yelled towards his teammates, Kyu and Joon. He figured that since they were in the same group they'd have better team work. Ah, if only the challenge was talking about anime or battling out who had the best waifu.

If only he didn't have to keep quiet about his nerdy, weeaboo lifestyle. No. He was too tall and sexy to break image that he was actually a guy who had a hard time dealing with 3D women, frequented anime stores, and worked at McDonalds with fellow idol, Woori.

On the subject of Woori, after their team had finished their splits (nowhere near winning), he was able to catch her eye. Oh, how funny it was when she found out that he was going to be at the filming for 'Running Man' with her. It was so hard to contain once he realized that they were doing the event together. The look on her face was priceless.

YoHan was so drained from all of the mini challenges that they had to do. During them he was so hyped up but that was because the added cameras that were kept on the idols gave him pressure to not fall asleep. It was yesterday night that he had to work a closing shift at McDonalds because someone didn't show up. He was so pissed and had asked the manager to have that day off, too. He remembered asking, "What was their excuse for not coming in?" and the manager meekly replied that the person just wanted to go to a concert for a band that was in town. Oh, YoHan was fuming in his uniform. The entire shift, he did everything that he could to ensure that the time that he worked didn't go so smoothly. He was mad at the girl for not asking off before the schedule was posted and he was also mad at the manager for calling him in. Of course, he could've said 'no' but if he didn't come in then who would? He constantly reminded her that she was lucky that he didn't have anything planned for after school. After work, YoHan paid a visit to their concert-going co-worker. She apologized back to back to back and eventually, YoHan accepted the apology so long as she promises to work whenever he needs off and to give up her shift whenever Woori is working so that he could work with her. She agreed to both terms but she seemed too relieved like that wasn't such a bad thing to give up her shifts when Woori was working. He didn't like the happy look on her face after he had such a stressful day, answering to cops about getting fined because he was jay walking. He held out a hand and before she could walk away he called out to her that she had forfeit any and all items that she got from the concert. A signed CD, poster, T-shirt and some pins and she was begging for him to forgive her. He was satisfied, then, as he carried the items home with him.

During the games, YoHan was constantly loud, cheering for others. He was in awe with the good-looking men in KINGS and the females in LAVISH. The splits game was definitely Hell but he was impressed. At least he knew which girls could spread 'em. He found himself staring at Emi, Woori, and Ji, the girls that he was most comfortable with. He found himself so into the games that the MCs had given up on trying to keep his mouth censored.

At first he thought that all of the mini challenges were going to be nothing more than athletic activities and he was bummed but when he heard that there were different things like the eating challenges and violence, he was all in for it. After the splits game there was the paper passing game. This was a game that YoHan had done plenty of times in other variety shows and he was lucky enough to be with the people that he trusted the most. However, he wished that Hwa was in his team, too, because he would've loved to tease the male. To keep the assembly line of papers moving, YoHan merely put an arm around his partner's shoulder and kept those pieces flying between their lips. If he hadn't laughed so much then they probably would've won but he couldn't help fight back the strong urge to yell out to Ji that he wasn't into this sort of stuff normally. He kept telling himself that there was no need especially because she knew that idols usually had to partake in these kinds of things. The SO4RING team, minus one for Hwa, got third place. The third game was the eating challenge and boy, YoHan was all up for that. He let the other two pick first because he figured that they cared about their image more than he did. Honestly, he knew that the agency should've given him a wild concept instead of sexy. The only sexy that he did was not for the public and was working against him in his 'family friendly' show. Here was another show that he was going to get edited out off. Kyu was on the soda, Joon was on ramen and the messiest item went to YoHan, the chocolate. He ate that mothertrucker like he was a paper shredder.

Well, yeah. When you're broke and you want to eat chocolate and don't have the money for it you've got to find out a way to get that sucker in your stomach before someone finds out, right? Ever wonder how there were empty wrappers in the candy aisle of the local convenience store? Ha ha... Yeahhh.

The fourth mini challenge was the chicken game and boy, was he pumped. He managed to knock down so many, starting with Hwa just because he wasn't on his team. He had forgotten all about the rest of the SO4RING members who were trying to knock others down around them and something in him triggered off after he had tripped Hwa. With eyes shining with vengeance, YoHan hopped right over to his own teammates and tackled them out resulting in their chances of winning the fourth mini game. He merely laughed when the MCs told him that he single-handedly took out the entire SO4RING group. Hey, it was entertaining at least, right?

The producer called out to them that they were going to have a break before the last two games and YoHan raised his arms up, tired. He could spend forever sitting up straight as he gamed but doing things that required energy? Yeah, it took a lot out of him and he wasn't sure that he was going to be able to keep up the momentum. So far they had won third places in two of the four mini challenges and they were currently in fourth place. It wasn't a bad place to be in but he wanted to win the grand prize and take home the win for SO4RING. They were doing pretty good for a group that didn't have to do all of the fancy stuff that the other idol groups had to do to stay in the top ten.

"Water challenge, eh?" He muttered as he walked over to Hwa. He pat his vocals on the back and laughed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close. He dropped his tone lower in that sort of devilish way he often did when teasing others. "You'll be my first target." He promised, letting him ago as he laughed, boisteriously. "I won't hurt you too much but I can't let you win over the entire group." He added in as he felt someone coming up behind him. Just as he was about to turn around and find out who that person was, his eyes were covered with hands. Like a kid, he grinned, hearing the familiar voice of his neighbor, Ji. He reached up to fix his glasses that had fallen down his nose and turned to her. "Couldn't keep away from me, it seems." He replied to her taking in the sight of his gorgeous bestie. "I'm only mad because you fell down in the chicken game before I got to you." He laughed, reaching out to put an arm around Ji's waist, pulling her closer to him. Oh, yeah. He was definitely getting better at this touching girls thing. "I'm out of school to d**k around and poke insults at others. Of course I'm having fun." He answered. "Which reminds me," he said, taking a moment to lean down to whisper in her ear but kept it loud enough so that others around him would be able to hear. "In the next game, I'll make you so... wet."

Yo Han continued to eat the various items that he had picked from the food stands. He leaned up to put his elbows on the table as he finished off a piece of chicken, setting the bones on the table. He glanced behind Bon-Hwa to see what was going on with the others, aimlessly reaching out for something else to snack on. He grabbed what felt like an orange slice but dropped it when Bon-Hwa shot out of his chair and ran past him. Yo Han's was shocked as he turned around to see Bon-Hwa dodging between people to get to the pool. "What is he..?" He asked, but trailed off seeing the leader of KINGs emerge from the pool with the Dancin'^Niji. It didn't look like Bora was conscious. "Oh, s**t." He said under his breath as he turned his chair around to look as more people started to crowd around the three. He looked up as Ji asked if she could have some. "Yeah, the food was kind of for everybody but I seem to be the only fat a**." He replied, pushing the plates towards her. He looked over at Kyu and Joon, pointing to the almost empty plates.

Besides Bon-Hwa, pretty much the rest of SO4RING stayed where they were at. He wasn't sure about the others but Yo Han wasn't really that close to Bora and he probably wouldn't be much of help anyways. He had no idea how to save people other than pushing them out of the way but even then, with his luck, they'd be pushed onto oncoming traffic or in a sewer. He glanced at Kyu and they locked eyes for a few seconds. He shrugged. There were plenty of people over there, anyways. YoHan kept his gaze towards the others, squinting behind his glasses to see Bon-Hwa hunched over. 'Is he performing CPR? Oh, my God, he is!' He saw Bon-Hwa's figure raise as he assumed that he was coming up for breath. He put his fingers in together in a fist, punching the air beside him before giving Bon-Hwa the thumbs up signal. "Good going, man. I'm proud of our vocal." He said to no one in particular. He only turned his attention away from the scene when he heard Ji call out to Ai, another member of KINGS. He heard her ask if Bora was all right as he reached out towards a fruit on the plate. It was the same one that Ji was going for and their fingers collided but YoHan just let her take it, grabbing her chair and scooting it closer to his. She seemed pretty distracted in wondering how Bora was doing to be caring that he had brought them closer together. The move seemed pretty futile because she had gotten up to talk to Ai more and he cringed his fingers together before putting his head on the table. "Why you always leavin' me." He whined to himself as he watched his woman talk to Ai.

Lifting up his head, he looked at Kyu as the leader asked what kind of drinks they had. He looked around as if going to grab his drink but remembered that he didn't grab any because he wanted to get back to the group to tell them that Woori had blown up on someone. Yo Han leaned back in his chair as he lifted his arms up over his head, stretching before lowering them and scooting back, getting up. "Uh, I don't know. I assume that they had soda and some water. I'll go get some with you." He said, taking out his phone that they were able to get back during the break. He pressed a button to have the screen light up and he raised it in front of him and Kyu, putting an arm around his neck in a manly embrace. He wanted to make light of the moment despite Bora nearly drowning. He gaze the camera a peace sign with his tongue sticking out and snapped the picture. He let go of Kyu and pushed him towards the food stands, paying attention to his phone as he set it to post on Instagram and Twitter captioned : 'Food 4 dayzzz'

After posting the picture, Yo Han leaned over to see what sort of drinks that they had. He glanced at Kyu while he made his selection and YoHan bent down to grab a soda from one of the coolers. "I want some alcohol right now." He whined, looking at some of the staff members that had been staring at them. YoHan raised an eyebrow and grinned at them. "Noonas couldn't have snuck some other drinks for us?" He asked in a flirtatious manner but they just giggled and looked at each other. 'I was expecting some sort of answer but I guess that works, too.' He looked away from them and noticed Emi sitting by herself in a chair. He tilted his head. Usually the crazy girl would be making some sort of ruckus by now. YoHan grabbed another soda from the iced cooler and strode over to where she was sitting and pressed the drink against her cheek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff