14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
              User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is HWAN-HANEUL BORA yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Dancin^Niji.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Taemin with a very Sweet twist. Take my hand, let's go on a PANSEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                O-Oh Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Hwan-Haneul Bora, Also known as Dancin'^Niji in the band Kings of Fotune and Second year at Myungdu Boys Institute puru. I joined KoF on a whim, I didn't really think of becoming an Idol at the time but everyone in the band seemed to like my moves puru. I ended up being convinced to be the Lead Dancer believe it or not puru. But I have enjoyed my Time so far and I have plenty of time to focus on my danc-I mean Moves puru. I'm sorry if I am rambling, I don't really talk too much I guess I am just a little nervous puru.

KINGS OF FORTUNE ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
          User Image

✿✿✿ Kim Bora Hwan-Haneul Myungdu Boys Institute && Kings Of Fotune
                                                            tab tab tab 16MaleSecond Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 167.64 (5'5" )cm && weight: 56.699kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Silver with purple tints at the ends && eye color: red

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Bora is often refereed to as a maknae. Bora often is Distant towards others. With his History who wouldn't be? But when he is forced to open up to others he often shows nothing but happiness and smiles. He is afraid of letting down his band mates and will often work 3 times as hard as anyone else to get things perfect... or at least fool proof. Bora Doesn't know how to talk about Personal things so when asked he often makes up a lie to divert them from the problem.

Bora tends to get scared easily when it comes to unknown things. When this happens he often runs off to a place he thinks is safe and block out everything with headphones on to listen to music that soothes him. He can easily talk to females but it's harder to talk to other males for him. It's probably because he is more leaning to being attracted to males but he is fine with anyone else as well. When he is alone he tends to break down and cry a lot because of the pressure of everything at 'home'.

He tries to stay in 'Character' all the time but even then some people break from that and just break down completely. But when he is in Character, He is Sweet to everyone and Charming to those who look interested in him All the while remaining Distant. He is dedicated to the band while still trying to figure out his purpose in the world. Normally one can tell when Bora is being Aloof and friendly or when he is Serious and planning out dances.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Well Bora was scouted out by some guy while he was walking around outside dancing.He obviously asked his "Adoptive" Mother if he joined a group called Kings Of Fortune and she encouraged him to try it out. He was hesitant but he accepted it after all what did he have to loose?. But I should probably start from the beginning with his loving family and wonderful parents right? Wrong. Bora didn't have that. He didn't have a 'family' Or anything to call 'mom' or 'dad'. He wasn't born or given a proper name. No. He was Created not by a woman and a man. by Science, In a testube in a lab. He was given Numbers for a name... like some experiment...like he was. He was known simply as #94.

Normally they would have kept him there for experiments and such, and they did. But the Experiments they attempted on him? All failures. Once a semi normal Child His appearance was permanently altered. His Snowy white hair now had Lavender in it and his once icy blue eyes was now red. But the Scientist weren't happy with the results they had with him with the appearance change. They wanted more drastic results and since 94 wasn't giving them the proper results they planned on destroying him But plans got foiled by his "older brother".

Well after barely surviving for 10 weeks after that dreaded day where he lost his brother. A female who had seen him for nearly 3 weeks had came over and started to talk to him offering him a place to stay with food and love and a older brother. When it was offered to him he knew he couldn't say no. One more day like this he would die for sure! When he had came to his new "Home" and his new "Family" He had met KimKim his new Older "brother". It didn't take long before his new Mother put food on a plate and even give him an education if he joined the group called Kings of Fortune along with Kim Kim since they needed a Lead Dancer. But we already went over this part. That is Bora's sad past and even though he's had it rough he puts that into his dance moves and into his determination. He only has this for so long and he knows it. If anyone found out about his past...he felt it would ruin not only him.... but the band as well... and he doesn't want that on any of them.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Bora's Stage name is Dancin'^Niji! and his Special Appeal is that Along with his Dance moves He also pretend to be Part Niji. For you all that don't know Niji are Small fictional Creatures with Stick like horns sticking out of their head along with a long tail and a pair of wings on their back. They are also extremely sensitive to sounds and Also seen as a Pure un-corrupted creature.. maybe I can find a picture...Oh wait! here's one Here you go. It helps that he does have sensitive hearing. He has a Youtube channel called NijisDancin where he does Dance Tutorials for all their songs for the fans and maybe a requested song or two. He uses Instagram for Fan services taking Pictures of himself without a shirt or after a practice or before a show to keep in contact with his fans.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            There is one big scandal going on around Bora. Only a couple people know and fewer understand it completely. Bora doesn't have a mother or a Father. Technically he wasn't even 'born'. He was Created in a testube and kept as an experiment to see if one could control how their child looked. He was a failed experiment so he was pushed aside and left to die on the streets.

As for weaknesses He does have a couple. He loves his sweets, Something he acquired while on the streets. Sweets are like his safety blanket... telling him everything would be alright. Another Weakness is his appearance. He's self-conscious of his hair, Two big pieces of hair like to stick out side ways in the back and both are tinted Lavender. He made up the beast ' Niji' to tell people he based his appearance off of it. When Truly it was based off him so he wouldn't feel like a freak. It reminds him of where he came from and it makes him feel uncomfortable. He Also has trouble talking about his 'parents' and the whole Scandal.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
relationship post (Info subject to change)

Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Dislike - "Go away please your distracting me and not in the good way"
                      ☆☆☆☆ - I know of them - " Yeah I herd of them....why?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Friends - " Oh yeah! why you need something?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - We talk every day - " Man I just saw them!"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Best friends - " Dude! Let me text them!"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Family - " You hurt them and I won't hesitate to hurt you back."

Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Dislike - "ew ew ew ew ew get it away from me"
                      ☆☆☆☆ - Neutral - "Ehhh?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Maybe? - " Give me a couple good things about you.."
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Alright - " You cute and all... whats in it for you?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Just...Yes - " Not bad lookin there bud! Direct that body my way <3"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - No words - "-drools-"

Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - No way - "Never going to happen"
                      ☆☆☆☆ - Iffy - "maybe..... gonna buy me dinner?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Ehh - " Lets talk for a bit...see where it goes"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Oh god - " Don't come near me...You make my heart beat faster for odd reasons...Not sure if I like it or not..."
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - It's Serious in here - " Hey wanna go on a date?"
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Love Drunk - " Never leave me please."

[imgleft]http://[/imgleft] <150x150
                      [color=white]☆☆☆☆☆[/color] Full Name
                      [color=white]☆☆☆☆☆[/color] who they are to you
                      [color=white]☆☆☆☆☆[/color] What band they from?
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

words of wisdom here

Kings of Fortune members
                      User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Kwon Jae Hwang
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ He's basically Bora's "big brother" figure.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Kings Of Fortune
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Family - " Back off my big brother!"
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Just...Yes - "Hey! Jae! teach me how to swim~!"
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Oh god - "Not sure on how I feel about him..."

Jae? He's cool. He's like my big brother so I respect him a lot. He is always there when I need someone the most and he keeps an eye on me like Ji Ji does but he does it more often because he is always there. He's a hottie just like Ji ji even though they aren't related. I secretly ship him and Ji ji behind their backs... even though I have a mini crush on him... I think It's a crush...or maybe it's just deep admiration....Not completely sure just yet so please don't Quote me on this.

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Pyon Skik
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ bandmember
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KOF!
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - We talk every day - " Seriously. We are in the same band together Not to mention he's pretty cool."
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Alright - " Depends on what he wears... I think he looks cool without his hats... but that is just me."
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆ - Neutral - "Sorry I just... haven't attempted to look at him in that light... Maybe? I mean he's straight..."

Ahh well what can I say? We are friends and all and I like being around him even though he can be a jerk sometimes. But if you get past the jerk part He's actually really cool He doesn't let anyone mess with me and he's really genital too. Crap! please don't tell anyone I said that! He would get sooooo mad at me~

We met though the band and even though we didn't really talk at first we became friends.My fans send me care packages ( not sure why) But I also get Ointments and stuff for burns so when ever I get that stuff I give it to him for a good job reward! Its always good to give your friends stuff right?

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Ha Sang Chol
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ I work with him every now and then on game shows, interviews, ect.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KINGS of Fortune
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Friends Work buddies - " We work together on some things like Game shows.... I normally beat him in the races. "
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Just...Yes - " He is hot. I won't short hand him on that... No I don't secretly stalk his stuff!"
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Oh god - " It's....complicated"

Well...Sangissi I've herd of him...Alright I know him...though game shows and my fans. Apparently they ship him and me together. Something about him being the perfect dominant for me or what ever. But then I herd he was apart of a family of Doctors... I..Tend to avoid him when I can but that isn't often since we are put on game shows together sometimes. Sure Doctors aren't the same as Scientists... but I think they can some how figure out that I wasn't....Naturally born. I let my fans play their little shipping games I love seeing who they try to pair me up with but lately I have been seeing a lot of Sangbora ( Sangissi x Me) and Borajae ( Jae x me). I do know this... I don't have to go to the hospital with Sangissi's number in my phone. He gives the best medical advice!

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Ai Bon Jun
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Well....
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - No words - "-drools-"
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - No way - "Never going to happen"

Ai is a good guy. Really... But I get huge headaches when I am around him and It gets so bad I end up crying sometimes. then flashes of my memories when I was with my "big brother" appear.Sometimes I won't come to practice because of it and Sang normally tries and helps but nothing works....Does Ai know who my big brother is....Please! I just want big brother.... I don't know who big brother is... But...He always used to save me... please brother... I need you again!

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Jasper Chu
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Ummm possible friend...maybe?
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Alright - " You cute and all... whats in it for you?"
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Ehh - " Lets talk for a bit...see where it goes"

He seems like a cool guy. I haven't really spoken to him. I herd he speaks English! I remember big brother speaking english... But I remember us looking alike... so he can't be big brother... It would be nice to learn some english though! maybe he can teach me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <150x150
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Kim Gu Kim
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Big Brother!
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Family! - " Don't be a bully to Kimmie!"
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Just...Yes - " Not bad lookin there bud! but he is family..."
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Oh god - " Don't come near me...You make my heart beat faster for odd reasons...Not sure if I like it or not..."

He doesn't look like me....so he can't be brother.... I don't know -pouts-

Lavish members
                      User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Sora Chae
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Rare Shopping buddy
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Lavish
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Friends - " We go shopping some times...."
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Maybe? - "She's alright...I guess.."
                      Romance

As I stated above. We do go shopping sometimes. But that is when we just randomly bump into each other at the mall. We haven't really talked much besides that. From what I can tell she is nice! I often call her Ra-Ra because I know too many Soras.

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Lee Ji Eun
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Big sister of course!
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Lavish!
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Family - " Leave my sister Alone jerks!"
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - No words - "She's so pretty"
                      Romance
                      ☆☆☆☆ - Neutral - "w-what!"

Ji Ji? Oh She;s a big sister to me! She saved me from some thugs while..I mean before I joined my group. I consider her Family so I am really protective of her. I am not going to lie... Ji Ji is really pretty. I can't help but look at her and just think " dang Why does my big sister have to be so cute" ya know? But while my big sister looks supper cute... I can't see myself being in a relationship besides big sister little brother ya-know? I mean that would just be wrong

SO4RING members

User Image
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Bon Hwa Toko
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ Friends of course!
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ KOF
                      Friendship
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - We talk every day - " Man I just saw them!"
                      Attraction
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ - Maybe? - " Give me a couple good things about you.."
                      Romance

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
NEW INFORMATION (other info) POST

FACTS

☆☆☆☆ fact 1: Bora got his full name by combining three of things he likes or wants most. Purple, Bright, and Heaven This ended up to be Bora Hwan Haneul.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 2: Bora will instantly become your friend if you give him sweets.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 3: Bora doesn't like doctors or scientists. It reminds him of his past.
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 4: Bora likes Purple. He doesn't like it in his hair, but in General he does like the color....second to Pink of course!
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 5: Bora takes pride in his girly clothes.
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 6: Bora will never reject a fan. Without the fans the band would be nothing.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 7: For Bora the most painful days are Mothers day and Fathers day, He often uses his free time on those days.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 8: Dancing isn't just Bora's Passion, Sometimes it feels like Dancing is the only real thing Bora knows
                      ☆☆☆☆ fact 9: Bora will accept any and all Fan mail. He will even open it up on camera and post it on youtube to show his fans that he got their mail and he will even write back a thank you note.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 10: Haters call him the long name lord.

✿✿✿✿ Like 1: Walks, anywhere is fine.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 2: Home made meals.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 3: Learning new things
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 4: Getting input on his dancing
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 5: Helping others
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 6: His fans (no matter how crazy they are)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 7: The Rain
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 8: Trying new things
                      ✿✿✿✿ Like 9: Different personalities.

LOVES

❤❤ Love 1: Sweets
                      ❤❤Love 2: Dancing
                      ❤❤❤ Love 3: Band mates
                      ❤❤Love 4: Soft things
                      ❤❤ Love 5: Believe it or not. He loves Shopping.

HATES

☢☢ Hate 1: The people who created him
                      ☢☢Hate 2: Bitter things
                      ☢☢☢ Hate 3: Animal Cruelty
                      ☢☢Hate 4: Abandonment
                      ☢☢ Hate 5: Enclosed spaces.

FEARS

Fear 1: The scientists coming back to find him and take him back
                      ☠☠ Fear 2: The band breaking up
                      Fear 3: Loosing his 'friends'
                      ☠☠ Fear 4: Blood. Anyone's blood. He flips out and isn't himself.
                      Fear 5: Needles. just feeling a needle makes him go into a panicked state.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
WARDROBE CHECK

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Relaxing (Casual)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Is this a prom or Interview?(Formal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link Link 2 (when he knows there will be fans there)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Finally! (Workout)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Time to Teach them the moves! ( Rehearsal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Uhhh Guys...water and me don't mix...(Swimsuit)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Nap Time! (Sleepwear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Time to please the fans! ( Stage wear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link Link 2 (Alternate stage outfit)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ HIDE! (fake appearance)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link Link 2

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
User Image

Posting Layouts from here on out.

These will be layouts that I have created or If I wish Posting layouts that I buy or even some that are given to me. This layout is still in the works

Here is the code!
                                            [align=left][img]http://i.imgur.com/bKLmncv.png[/img]
                                            [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/rv9tVBO.png[/imgleft]

[color=#A9A9A9][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [align=center]Posting Layouts from here on out.[/align]

These will be layouts that I have created or If I wish Posting layouts that I buy or even some that are given to me. This layout is still in the works

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/color]
                                            [align=right][size=24][color=#A9A9A9][u][color=white]OMG!GUYSANGELICISTHEBESTLIKELIGIT[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                            [i][size=12][color=#A9A9A9][size=10]
                                            [imgright]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q596/hinata-chan9412/75992947-6d01-4ce2-ae68-20f764c99c5d_zpsvbo5erub.jpg[/imgright][color=MediumOrchid]Ⓦ[/color]here are we? (◡‿◡[color=MediumPurple]✿[/color]) [b][color=MediumOrchid]Where are you?[/color][/b]
                                            [color=MediumOrchid]Ⓦ[/color]ho am I with ?([color=HotPink]。[/color][color=#f13b63]◕[/color]‿[color=#f13b63]◕[/color][color=HotPink]。[/color][color=MediumSlateBlue]✿[/color]) [b][color=MediumOrchid]People you are with[/color][/b]
                                            [color=MediumOrchid]Ⓦ[/color]ell Just look at me now! (◡‿◡[color=MediumPurple]✿[/color]) [url=http://]What are you wearing[/url]﹏
                                            [color=MediumOrchid]Ⓞ[/color]ut of Cookies! seriously! ([color=HotPink]。[/color][color=#f13b63]✖[/color]﹏[color=#f13b63]✖[/color][color=HotPink]。[/color][color=MediumSlateBlue]✿[/color]) [b][color=MediumOrchid]Out of Character [/color][/b]

[/color] [/color][/size][/i][/align]

OMG!GUYSANGELICISTHEBESTLIKELIGIT

User Imagehere are we? (◡‿◡) Where are you?
ho am I with ?() People you are with
ell Just look at me now! (◡‿◡) What are you wearing
ut of Cookies! seriously! () Out of Character

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████ Bora Hwan Haneul

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
                                  #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

#FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

══════════════════════════════════════

Lets Get Started!

═══════════════════════════════
Where am I (ㄒoㄒ)Music room 3
Who am I with (◕✿) Amber (Ita), and a little Monster (Nikolai)
Whats my HP bar say (◡o◡) 99/100 (stubbed toe)
Out Of Colors (◕✿) boop > ) 3 ( > short

═══════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas