Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold.

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Chatty Codger

Chatty Codger

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is HWANG, WOORI yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is WOORI.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like YOUNHA with a very ELEGANT twist. Take my hand, let's go on a HETEROSEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hello, it's a pleasure (-gag-). What is this, a self introduction? Hm. My name is Woori. I'm in Lavish as their sub-vocalist. (Seriously, whoever decided on roles is an idiot. They put someone who's classically trained in the role of sub-vocalist? What a joke.) You're probably wondering why I joined. Well, turns out this half-rate school actually cares more about some idol club than actually good music that a choir would provide. Whatever. Point is, I joined the idol club. Do I like it? Not even a little. Okay, that's a lie. I actually do like it, but I'll never admit it to you plebes. Dancing and singing? Ugh. It's not even ballroom dance; it's all just some hoodlum dancing. I'm sure my parents would cry if they saw me doing that. And these "modern" songs that the group sings isn't my style at all. Uh, actually I kinda like them. Mozart and Bach get pretty boring after a while. AHEM, I'm only staying in the group to kill time since the school's sorry excuse for an art club is far from deserving my attendance. Now excuse me.

L A V I S H ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Chatty Codger

User Image

✿✿✿ HWANG, WOORI Bomoon High && L A V I S H
                                                            tab tab tab eighteenfemalesenior
                                                            tab tab tab height: 171cm && weight: 49kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: dark chocolate && eye color: hazel grey

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Born into the highest of Korea's high society, Woori was taught to maintain a level of separation between herself and those considered "under" her in social class. And she certainly excels at this. Coming off as a grade-A biatch, Woori is proud, arrogant, and generally not the type of person people like to hang around. Woori acts as though the world operates on a caste system, and she's at the top of that pyramid. She never needed to learn how to get along with others because she could just pay people to hang out with her. A serious lack of empathy doesn't help her case, either. And after the whole fiasco with her father's arrest, her personality only became more sour.

Oh, this isn't exactly a raving review of her personality, huh? Let's see...Well, Woori is extremely loyal to her family and the few friends she does have (uh, the ones she didn't have to pay for, of course). She definitely has the backs of her friends (though the problem is the actual process of befriending her). Oh yeah, and that a*****e impression she gives off? Though much of it can be attributed to her bad personality, Woori also suffers from a bad case of kuudere-itis and RBF (resting b***h face). Simply put, because she's shy around strangers, she overcompensates by amping up the bad parts of her personality (yes, she does have good parts...somewhere). This is her rather effective way to never show weakness (and push people away). Later, she can hit her head on a book in private and try to reason that "those plebeians don't deserve her friendship anyways." Hah.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            All her life, Woori was treated like a princess. A member of the Samsung family group, her family was in the top 0.01% of the Korean population. That one percent everyone's talking about? Ha, the Hwangs scoffed at them. Growing up, Woori was exposed to only the best in music, clothes, and past-times. Embroidery, painting, horseback riding, and ballroom dance filled her free time. Classical music lessons harnessed an appreciation for the fine arts since a young age. Of course, like any child, Woori had some minor rebellions, but those were few and far between. Living in the lap of luxury, with two doting parents to take care of her, there wasn't much to complain about.

When Woori was in tenth grade, things changed drastically. Following a sequence of events she wasn't privy to, her father took the fall for some questionable trade deals and was arrested for a series of charges involving fraud, corruption, forgery, and money laundering. In a rather public fall from grace, the Hwangs had their assets frozen and seized as police investigated the case. Ultimately, they could no longer afford Cheonan's costly tuition, and Woori was forced to transfer to Bomoon starting in her junior year.

Well, this was a sudden and unwelcome change for Woori. Accustomed to a very different lifestyle, the normality of Bomoon was completely alien to her. And her peers weren't about to take her s**t like they had at Cheonan. Even when she had swallowed her pride and tried to join the art club, a few choice words had her storming out within the first few minutes. A fan of music, she came to find the orchestra and choir all but defunct. To be honest, the idol club wasn't her first choice as much as it was her only choice. Okay, well that's a lie, but Woori saw an announcement for some auditions, and she figured she would try it out. Well, she was accepted, but certainly not in the position she'd expected. Miss Jessica had said something about her style being lost somewhere in the 1800s, but Woori refuses to acknowledge it. They just don't know real talent.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Woori just uses her normal name on stage; she wasn't creative enough to make up a stage name, though she'll never tell you that. Though she never really considered it, her charm is in her naturally elegant style. With the upbringing of a princess, the dark colors and classic, sophisticated shapes of her clothes puts her squarely in the elegant charm arena. Not too bad, since this excuses her surly attitude as chic and mysterious. Fans say that she has a vampiric image because of her regal aura, and it's Woori who brings in all those Twilight fans to the Lavish fandom.

Vocally, she's stable with good technique, though not musically versatile. This is due to her classical training, and when singing many songs, she tends to make them all sound like ballads rather than what they were meant to be. However, she's pretty darn good at ballads. Music composition is also a strong suit for her, since she's been trained in music theory starting at a young age.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Psh, as far as scandal, isn't her father's enough? She goes to visit her father on occasion, but the media is always all over her and her mother when they do. But since they've had no luck with arranging for webcam meet-ups, that's the only way Woori can go see her dad. The media still reports on it, but it'd not front page news worthy anymore. At least, not until the trial starts.

Musically, Woori's biggest weakness is that she's not at all musically versatile. And she's stubbornly against changing her style, too. Of course, this falls into the fact that her whole personality is just one big weakness (and scandal just waiting to happen). Seriously. She's gotta shape up now that she doesn't have the safety bubble of money to surround her. And going off of that, Woori's actually pretty useless at a lot of stuff that would be helpful in the real world. Like cooking. Cleaning. Waking up on time. Getting along with other people. Turning on a computer. Following directions. You know, the usual.

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * QUICK INFO
                                                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                • ELITIST xx PROUD xx ARROGANT xx KUUDERE xx LOYAL xx SHY

hobby art
                                                  hobby collecting exotic items
                                                  hobby composing
                                                  hobby going to the theatre/cinema
                                                  hobby shopping
                                                  hobby walks

like city lights
                                                  like desserts
                                                  like food
                                                  like misty mornings
                                                  like music
                                                  like rain
                                                  like skiing
                                                  like strawberry milkshakes

dislike children
                                                  dislike embroidery
                                                  dislike golf
                                                  dislike horseback riding
                                                  dislike skinship
                                                  dislike taxis
                                                  dislike wool
                                                  dislike working

fear suffers from very minor stage fright, making her more stoic than usual before performances
                                                  fear water - she will legitimately start having a panic attack

trivia an allergy to horses made her horseback riding lessons some of the most miserable moments in her childhood.
                                                  trivia very good at reading body language and can tell if someone's lying
                                                  trivia can play the piano, violin, cello, harp, and viola at an advanced level, though some better than others
                                                  trivia secretly works at McDonald's to help pay for household expenses
                                                  trivia suffers from chronic, basilar-type migraines that she needs to take medication for
                                                  trivia she was pulled into a riptide during her childhood and has been afraid of water since
                                                  trivia studies a lot and gets top grades as a result
                                                  trivia only swears when she feels very strongly about something
                                                  trivia a pro in heels; she could go hiking in them, if she wanted to

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * RELATIONSHIP INFO
                                                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• non-novels
                                                  User Image
                                                                toko, bonhwa sub-vocalist, infinite
                                                                plot You better be sitting, because this revelation is going to blow your mind. I met Bonhwa early in my first year of high school. I was going on a walk (and trying to avoid the media) when this guy ran into me with his bike. (Okay, so maybe I had been cutting through the bike lane a bit recklessly, but I blame the paparazzi for that. They don’t seem to understand the meaning of not wanting my picture taken.) Initially, I had mistaken him for another person trying to get the next big scoop on the Hwang family, so I was pissed. But rather than grin and take pictures like had happened countless times before, the guy actually apologized. He wanted to pay for new tights, but the $100 price tag was too steep for him, so he tried to settle for some ice cream. Ha, as if I’d accept some commoner ice cream. After that, we ended up seeing each other a number of times. I guess you could say we’re friends. I’m actually impressed with myself. Befriending a commoner? That’s gotta be a first. Maybe he’s an M or something…

sang
                                                  User Image
                                                                ha, sang chol main rapper, leader, kings of fortune
                                                                plot You want to hear about Sang Chol? Why? It’s a long story that I’d rather not get into right now. Why would you want to know, anyways? That guy’s an a*****e. I really, truly, honest-to-god hope to never run into him. I was his friend for several years, or at least, I thought I was, and the guy ups and ditches me once he gets his first serious girlfriend (and another reason, I'm sure). What, did he think I was going to do something to her? (Don’t think I didn't realize that he avoided any and all encounters with his other friends with me around. I’m not as dumb as he probably thought.) But fuck, I never even met the girl. –sigh– Well at this point, I might as well tell you the whole story.

You should know this already, but Sang Chol and I both grew up in high society. As in, we had everything served to us on diamond-encrusted, golden platters. Because silver platters? That’s child’s play. Our parents knew each other from I don’t know how long ago. I don’t really care, either. I do know that they were big donors or whatever at the hospital. Big as in named-a-ward-after-them big. So it figures that Sang Chol and I would meet at one of their charity galas. I mean...he seemed okay enough. Had a bit of an attitude, but who am I to say anything about that? And our parents...–sigh– I don't know what was up with them, but they shipped us harder than DB5K fans shipped Jaejoong and Yunho. It got to the point where no matter the occasion, whether it was a gala, dinner, or fundraising event, we consistently looked like one another's dates because of our matching outfits. Looking back, it's pretty pathetic, really.

Oh man, and don't get me started on those dance classes. Yes, our parents also arranged for us to learn ballroom dance together. Well, let me tell you – that kid knew nothing about following the music. I never told him this, but he actually broke my toe because the idiot would step on them so many times in one lesson. Can you believe that after all of that, I actually still considered us friends? Or at least, close to it. Maybe I'm just a masochist and never knew it. That could explain how I thought of our relationship. But growing up, friends were few and far between for me. I had always considered Sang Chol to be one of my very good ones. Maybe I was just being desperate.

Come towards the end of middle school and things were already going downhill for my family. I admit, I was having a hard time and was probably taking it out on people closest to me. That's probably why I didn't immediately think it was so strange that Sang Chol began contacting me less and less. I actually had to learn from someone else that the guy had finally gotten a girlfriend. And I'll admit – I'm not the best at keeping in contact, but very quickly, all conversation ceased between us. It was around this time that news broke about my dad.

At that point, what was I supposed to think? I grew up in that society; I know how they think. And the timing was just too perfect. Even my blood-related family was trying to cut ties with us. No one wanted to be known for any association with the Hwangs. It was definitely at that point that I realized that unlike how I saw Sang Chol, not once did he feel the same about me. Our friendship, if you could even call it that, was entirely one-sided.

I don't know what to say after that, to be honest. I haven't been in contact with him since, and I don't intend to ever reach out to him. I did see him a handful of times since. It might've been a month after our last conversation that I almost ran into him at the hospital. I had just finished getting my Topamax prescription renewed and was leaving just as he entered. He seemed a lot happier than the last time we'd met (however long ago that would've been by then). Needless to say, I had my files transferred to another hospital immediately.

I actually learned about Sang Chol's idol gig pretty late compared to other people my age. No internet for weeks at a time can do that. And in fact, I didn't learn it from the web as much as walking right into a life-size "Sangissi" cutout. I ended up having to buy the stupid thing because the owner was throwing a fucking fit about how I "damaged it." I just wanted the guy to shut up. It would figure that the first time I see the jackass's face in months, he brings me bad luck. Well screw you too.

It's funny. Back when this was all happening, before everything between us went bad, I actually had fun hanging out with him. Yeah, he was an a**, but no more than myself. But looking back, I can't believe I wasted even a minute of my time with him. Can you believe that I might've had a crush on him back then? I'm not sure what I was thinking. That b*****d can burn in hell for all I care.

UPDATE ;; Things happened. Now I guess I'll tolerate him.

ji
                                                  User Image
                                                                lee, ji eun rapper, leader, lavish
                                                                plot Ji….she’s the leader of our group Lavish. A really good leader, to be painfully honest. And rapper. God forbid I forget to mention that - the fans’ll kill me. What else? Er, I guess you could say that she’s a good person. Don’t be so shocked. I can recognize kindness, even if I don't necessarily reciprocate it. We first met when I transferred to Cheonan and joined the group, so no previous history there. At that point, I was in a really bad place with everything, and I wasn’t really getting along with anyone at school. My relationship with Ji, at least initially, wasn’t really any different. We both have strong personalities, so we ended up clashing a lot. Things came to a head during one of our interviews. To be brief, Dong-sun wasn’t too pleased with our behavior and basically locked us in the practice room until we agreed to talk things through. That seriously sucked. I had to relent so that I wouldn’t be late to my shift at work. But I guess it ended up better than either of us thought. These days, we're on much better terms. Not to say that we don’t butt heads at times. It’s inevitable. But we definitely don’t get into those daily yelling matches that sent the younger kids running and the manager intervening before someone broke the other’s face.

Actually, it’s kind of weird, because somehow, some way, we became really close? Is this what making friends without money is like? People say that the shared experience of a tough situation can bring folks together or something. Is that what happened to us? I feel like that might be the case. Sometimes it weirds the other girls out that we hang out now, considering our past. But despite everything that was bad between us, I’m really glad that we met. She’s an awesome leader and takes care of all of us. We work together really well, and she has a great work ethic. Compliments don’t come easy from this mouth, so don’t expect to hear that again.

On a side note, I’m ninety-nine percent sure that the bakery that I occasionally pop into is owned by someone in her family. I didn’t realize it at first, but the signs are there. There are a few pictures of her in the store, so either the owners are fans or related in some way. But whatever. Not like I’ve seen her around there. There’s no way someone’ll see me getting food from a neighborhood mom and pop bakery, either. I just know that they make crazy good desserts over there. And the elderly couple is nice...

yohan
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                jeong, yo han bassist, soaring
                                                                plot Ugh, this guy… I’m pretty sure he wants me to get fired from my job or something. Yeah, you heard that right. Yohan is actually one of my co-workers at that place-which-shall-not-be-named. I was assigned to be the guy’s trainer his first few days at work and oh my god. How I managed to get through those hours next to him without knocking his teeth out is anyone’s guess. Actually, that would be a lie. At one point I did try to do something, but the manager stopped me before I could harm a hair on his pretty little head.

That brings me to another issue I have with him. He gets up to all these antics during work, but because I’m his direct sunbae, I’m the one that takes the fall. And I can’t even get back at him because the manager’ll always take his side. Thanks a lot, idiot. Our manager? She’s completely infatuated. Admittedly, he is pretty good looking, and he does supply us with a good number of our teenage demographic, but still. He shouldn’t be cut slack just because of how he looks. I sure as hell wasn’t. And it seems like he’s made it his own personal mission to irritate the hell outta me or something. Why else would he always be trying to instigate something? Gah, just thinking about him makes me frustrated.

And if dealing with him at work wasn’t bad enough, he keeps wanting to “hang out.” One time, I finally relented, and what does he do? Get me banned from the closest Wendy’s to work. Don’t get me wrong; it’s not like I go to fast-food places often, but even I have to admit that they make a good strawberry milkshake. And now that I can’t exactly afford to spend ten bucks on a drink, they were the only place I could get my fix on the way back from work. Well, that’s never happening again thanks to that idiot.

Now I find out that Yohan’s actually another idol? Seriously? Is this all just some funny joke to God or something? “Hey, let’s throw this crap at Woori and watch her dance.” Ughhh. So now not only do I have to deal with certain other people in this idol gig, but I have to make sure Yohan the Idiot doesn’t spill the beans on my job, too. From what I can tell from work, this kid just loves to blab, so that hasn’t been easy. I’ve done everything but shove my fist in my mouth to keep him from talking. The guy just can’t comprehend that I’m trying to keep things in my life separate. As in, people in my life shouldn’t know about THOSE DAMN GOLDEN ARCHES. Gahhh.

Oh, and don't get me started on how much he nags be about Ji every. single. day. Seriously. He's coming off as a creep. Don't think that I don't know that you're trying to figure out her schedule. Well if there's one thing I'm sure about, it's that I'm not telling you that information. Who knows what you might do with it. I'm not about to let Ji get murdered by some obsessed superfan.

Honestly. I can’t tell if he has this misguided idea that I’m his “friend” or if he just likes to see me squirm. Probably the latter. What kind of person could he be to think that I’d want to be his friend? Ugh, it's probably because I keep bailing him out in the middle of the night. God, why did I even give him my phone number? That's a mistake I'll never make again. Do it once and he thinks that he can keep calling me like I’m family or something. GET YOUR MOM TO BAIL YOU OUT NEXT TIME. Gah, and I hate how he has so much information about my life. The least he could do is let me get some dirt on him so that we’re even! Ugh, but from what I can tell, he has a spotless record. He doesn’t even care about those times he’d been arrested. And because of that, it’s not exactly like I can just tell him to go away and never speak to me again. He’ll end up spilling all of my secrets and then that’d be it. I’d just crawl under a rock and die. But because I don’t want to die yet, I’ll have to suffer his antics a while longer. At least until he graduates and hopefully goes to college very, very far away.

Chatty Codger

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * WARDROBE INFO

• casual
                                                  xxxxxx spring 1 2 3
                                                  xxxxxx summer 1
                                                  xxxxxx fall
                                                  xxxxxx winter
                                                  xxxxxx work 1

formal
                                                  xxxxxx "just nice" 1
                                                  xxxxxx cocktail 1
                                                  xxxxxx black tie 1

swimsuit
                                                  xxxxxx one-piece 1
                                                  xxxxxx two-piece

pajamas
                                                  xxxxxx hot weather 1
                                                  xxxxxx cold weather 1
                                                  xxxxxx travel 1

idol club
                                                  xxxxxx practice 1
                                                  xxxxxx stagewear
                                                  xxxxxx fanmeet 1

Chatty Codger

User Image
                      User ImageUser Image
                      ===
                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a feugiat urna. Aliquam aliquet, ligula lobortis volutpat maximus, enim nibh efficitur nulla, vitae eleifend nibh dolor sed magna. Ut dictum elementum elementum. Quisque placerat ligula et feugiat dignissim. Curabitur et sem a nisi lobortis efficitur a ac lacus. Curabitur hendrerit vel leo ut interdum. Phasellus in purus iaculis, blandit erat a, ultricies augue. Sed elementum justo quis arcu auctor feugiat. Integer mattis, leo et mattis consectetur, urna purus consectetur massa, vitae viverra mauris purus sit amet erat. Etiam urna ante, rutrum quis sollicitudin vitae, ultrices vitae tellus. Integer mollis rhoncus leo, rutrum rutrum nisi rhoncus in. Suspendisse pellentesque ac eros in dignissim. Phasellus mollis vitae dolor vel porttitor. Mauris id lectus massa. Morbi eu imperdiet diam.

Proin massa felis, consectetur sodales vehicula vel, mollis quis ipsum. Phasellus turpis dolor, venenatis et elit sed, rhoncus accumsan augue. Donec egestas arcu sit amet scelerisque dignissim. Aliquam pellentesque, ante vel feugiat volutpat, enim leo sagittis sapien, ac blandit mi eros a justo. Ut vulputate urna auctor tortor euismod, id semper magna ultricies. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas sodales malesuada risus sit amet feugiat. Nulla elementum sit amet erat non convallis. Ut rhoncus felis id massa egestas, sit amet placerat quam dignissim. Suspendisse laoreet lobortis lectus ut imperdiet. Etiam placerat in sem et faucibus. Donec non faucibus dui. Maecenas leo magna, cursus et nisi ut, blandit accumsan est. Quisque dictum urna eget tellus porttitor ultricies.

Donec semper consequat turpis, pharetra consequat justo posuere quis. Etiam vitae volutpat augue, a efficitur justo. Sed commodo gravida tortor ac scelerisque. Nam quis mauris augue. Mauris convallis libero id venenatis viverra. Quisque feugiat interdum tellus, sed efficitur libero fringilla sit amet. Phasellus varius augue sed lectus scelerisque posuere. Vivamus euismod pulvinar velit, in aliquam orci consequat quis. Quisque sed pretium nisi, sit amet interdum sem. Nam purus nisi, volutpat sed sagittis sit amet, efficitur at mi. In vel sagittis mauris. Etiam id tincidunt nisi, non finibus leo. In sem lectus, ornare eu augue eu, commodo dignissim arcu. Phasellus elementum eros at justo aliquam tempor. Donec ornare dui nec mattis pellentesque. Sed sit amet odio pharetra metus blandit rutrum ut luctus erat. Etiam eget lectus facilisis, tincidunt velit a, accumsan magna. Nulla fringilla ornare nunc, non mollis dui mattis in. Quisque mattis nisi augue, nec tincidunt risus bibendum gravida.

"Woori speaks Korean."
                        "Woori speaks English."
                        Woori thinks.
                        "NPC speaks."
                        outfit

ooc goes here.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/lFgoJNw.png[/img]
                        [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/nRLsYzp.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i.imgur.com/D7B8fme.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=3][color=white]===[/color][/size]
                        [list][color=#b39cc7][size=11]

[quote=키][color=#b39cc7][size=10.7][color=#ca8bc2][b]"Woori speaks Korean."[/b][/color]
                        [color=#b2a9e3][b]"Woori speaks English."[/b][/color]
                        [color=#ca8bc2][i]Woori thinks.[/i][/color]
                        [color=#cacaca][b]"NPC speaks."[/b][/color]
                        [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=176462721][color=#c3c7e6][u]outfit[/u][/color][/url]

ooc goes here.[/size][/color][/quote]

Chatty Codger

Chatty Codger

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is DAEWON SO yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is DAE.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like SWINGS with a very NATURAL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a SEXUAL journey! (lol) ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hey. I'm Daewon, one of fifty rappers in Kings. Why am I here? No clue. I guess they wanted to replace that Shik kid. Which doesn't really make sense since they still had tons of people in the group.
                                                Bro, what the hell?? Stop shoving me. If you want a ******** interview, do it yourself. Damn.

KINGS OF FORTUNE ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Chatty Codger

User Image

✿✿✿ DAEWON SO Myungdu Boys' Institute && Kings of Fortune
                                                            tab tab tab eighteenmalethird
                                                            tab tab tab height: 192cm && weight: 79kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: strawberry blond && eye color: pink champagne

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            ⊕ dependable, protective, logical, efficient, charming
                                                            ⊜ indifferent, calm, independent, academically inclined
                                                            ⊖ disrespectful, smart a**, perverse, messy, rude

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            ⊚ Middle child syndrome until teen years. Studied hard and did extremely well for a while. Was the little genius.
                                                            ⊚ Got into the hard party scene for a few years. Rarely went home for anything other than a change of clothes
                                                            ⊚ Went heavy on the drugs and alcohol. Got to the point where he was dealing (and making a killing too).
                                                            ⊚ Found out that Yara was getting her drugs from him. Triggered him to turn things around.
                                                            ⊚ Ended up pulling out of school to be home schooled.
                                                            ⊚ Got clean and into a 6 year accelerated medical program at Oxford (to begin in the next school year). Made a complete 180.
                                                            ⊚ Subsequently returned to school for the remainder of his third year. Laid low for as long as possible.
                                                            ⊚ His relation to Yara and Jong made him an ideal last-minute replacement for Shik.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            ⊚ His general indifference to being an idol makes him stand out (good or bad, who knows?).
                                                            ⊚ He's also pretty damn charming when he wants to, and his adaptive rapping style is much appreciated.
                                                            ⊚ And coming from a family of dancers, he isn't half bad at moving, either.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            ⊚ Singing isn't really his thing
                                                            ⊚ nor is giving interviews
                                                            ⊚ or following instructions.
                                                            ⊚ Illegal substances shouldn't be either, but it's hard to stay clean.

Chatty Codger

User ImageUser Image
    ---

LOCATION ▬▬ locationhere tab COMPANY ▬▬ companyhere tab MOOD ▬▬ moodhere tab OUTFIT ▬▬ link
      ---

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a feugiat urna. Aliquam aliquet, ligula lobortis volutpat maximus, enim nibh efficitur nulla, vitae eleifend nibh dolor sed magna. Ut dictum elementum elementum. Quisque placerat ligula et feugiat dignissim. Curabitur et sem a nisi lobortis efficitur a ac lacus. Curabitur hendrerit vel leo ut interdum. Phasellus in purus iaculis, blandit erat a, ultricies augue. Sed elementum justo quis arcu auctor feugiat. Integer mattis, leo et mattis consectetur, urna purus consectetur massa, vitae viverra mauris purus sit amet erat. Etiam urna ante, rutrum quis sollicitudin vitae, ultrices vitae tellus. Integer mollis rhoncus leo, rutrum rutrum nisi rhoncus in. Suspendisse pellentesque ac eros in dignissim. Phasellus mollis vitae dolor vel porttitor. Mauris id lectus massa. Morbi eu imperdiet diam.

Proin massa felis, consectetur sodales vehicula vel, mollis quis ipsum. Phasellus turpis dolor, venenatis et elit sed, rhoncus accumsan augue. Donec egestas arcu sit amet scelerisque dignissim. Aliquam pellentesque, ante vel feugiat volutpat, enim leo sagittis sapien, ac blandit mi eros a justo. Ut vulputate urna auctor tortor euismod, id semper magna ultricies. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas sodales malesuada risus sit amet feugiat. Nulla elementum sit amet erat non convallis. Ut rhoncus felis id massa egestas, sit amet placerat quam dignissim. Suspendisse laoreet lobortis lectus ut imperdiet. Etiam placerat in sem et faucibus. Donec non faucibus dui. Maecenas leo magna, cursus et nisi ut, blandit accumsan est. Quisque dictum urna eget tellus porttitor ultricies.

Donec semper consequat turpis, pharetra consequat justo posuere quis. Etiam vitae volutpat augue, a efficitur justo. Sed commodo gravida tortor ac scelerisque. Nam quis mauris augue. Mauris convallis libero id venenatis viverra. Quisque feugiat interdum tellus, sed efficitur libero fringilla sit amet. Phasellus varius augue sed lectus scelerisque posuere. Vivamus euismod pulvinar velit, in aliquam orci consequat quis. Quisque sed pretium nisi, sit amet interdum sem. Nam purus nisi, volutpat sed sagittis sit amet, efficitur at mi. In vel sagittis mauris. Etiam id tincidunt nisi, non finibus leo. In sem lectus, ornare eu augue eu, commodo dignissim arcu. Phasellus elementum eros at justo aliquam tempor. Donec ornare dui nec mattis pellentesque. Sed sit amet odio pharetra metus blandit rutrum ut luctus erat. Etiam eget lectus facilisis, tincidunt velit a, accumsan magna. Nulla fringilla ornare nunc, non mollis dui mattis in. Quisque mattis nisi augue, nec tincidunt risus bibendum gravida.
      ---
      "Daewon speaks Korean."
      "Daewon speaks English."
      Daewon thinks.
      "NPC speaks."

ooc goes here.

[list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/43gFdEZ.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i.imgur.com/vFHpkts.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=18][color=white]---[/color][/size][list]
      [size=10.7][color=#252525][align=center][size=14][color=#2980b9]❛[/color][/size] [color=#16a085]♚[/color] [size=8][b][color=#2980b9]LOCATION[/color][/b][/size] [color=black]▬▬[/color] locationhere [color=#16a085] 》[/color] :tab: [size=14][color=#2980b9]❛[/color][/size] [color=#16a085]♚[/color] [size=8][b][color=#2980b9]COMPANY[/color][/b][/size] [color=black]▬▬[/color] companyhere [color=#16a085] 》[/color] :tab: [size=14][color=#2980b9]❛[/color][/size] [color=#16a085]♚[/color] [size=8][b][color=#2980b9]MOOD[/color][/b][/size] [color=black]▬▬[/color] moodhere [color=#16a085] 》[/color] :tab: [size=14][color=#2980b9]❛[/color][/size] [color=#16a085]♚[/color] [size=8][b][color=#2980b9]OUTFIT[/color][/b][/size] [color=black]▬▬[/color] [url=urlhere][color=white][u][color=#1a1a1a]link[/color][/u][/color][/url] [color=#16a085] 》[/color]
      [size=13][color=white]---[/color][/size][/align][/color]
      text
      [color=white][size=15]---[/size][/color]
      [quote=키][color=#252525][size=10.7][color=#16a085][b]"Daewon speaks Korean."[/b][/color]
      [color=#2980b9][b]"Daewon speaks English."[/b][/color]
      [color=#16a085][i]Daewon thinks.[/i][/color]
      [b]"NPC speaks."[/b]

ooc goes here.[/size][/color][/quote]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items