14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
              User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is AI BOM JUN yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is King of Dance.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Ken from Vixx with a very Elegant twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Bisexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Ai but everyone knows me as King of Dance or King of Vamps.I like being an idol as much as the next one. It's fun and it's great to please my fans.... As for why I became an Idiol...well I won't reveal much but I am currently looking for someone with the same traits as me... I miss them a lot and I refuse to Quit while they are still out there suffering. I wish to give them a Kings welcome into my family and into my life. So please treat me kindly until then.

Kings Of Fortune ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿ Ai Bom Jun school && Kings Of Fortune
                                                            tab tab tab 17Malethird
                                                            tab tab tab height: 180.34 (5'11" )cm && weight: 61.688kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Silver with Lavender tips && eye color: Red

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Ai is distant with everyone. No one knows his real personality or even if he has one. All they know is that he likes getting things done and he loves dancing. If someone does manage to wiggle their way in to Ai's little circle of people he lets in They would learn that he isn't so....Distant. Ai doesn't know how to react to a lot of things. So he does what he knows how to do. Keep people at a distance. Sure he lets them know things like his favorite color and such but not his deep serious stuff like family or his past.

Ai is a nice person and he does care about things. But not things people would think he would care about. He cooks in his spare time Often sweets more than anything. When he isn't cooking sweets He is working on his moves and trying to perfect everything so the Kings Can stay at the top. Ai takes a lot of things seriously and often seems like an Ice Ruler than a Springtime Ruler. But when people see that slight hint of Kindness they imminently can tell why he's a Springtime ruler. He does show off that he can loose his temper.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            DO NO TELL ANYONE THIS! THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL. But anyway This intertwines with Bora's past so please pay attention.Ai was born though Natural birth. But Naturally his Mother died. So his father had to take care of him with his grandparents help along with the staff at their home. Ai's family was rich. Or Rich enough to have a couple hired hands around the house. By a couple it was a whole staff. But anyway, While his father was off working one of the Maids they had took Ai and took off with him. Well this is the messed up part. They used a Child.... to create a baby.

Yes, By scientific ideals Bora was apart of him.... and is considered his younger brother of sorts. Sort of like a Twin brother that was born later on in life....without a mother. Well it was a while. Ai was stuck with these horrible people but he knew that this child they created... the one they kept calling 94, was all alone...and if Ai escaped... 94 wouldn't have anyone to help him. So when they finally started to do tests. They tested on both him and 94. Ai's eyes didn't change all that much since they were already red... but they turned a deeper red. His hair didn't really change but it did get tinted. After they damaged 94's memory Ai grabbed 94 and escaped that place. He had to hide 94 away from those people. When he successfully did that His father had found him being chased by those two.

To this day he wonders what happened to 94. He has even told his father what they had did. His father searched for this "94" but the boy had some how disappeared. To this day he still looks around for him. Somehow it felt like This other child... the child that was created by his cells was some how...the missing part of himself. Like he had placed apart of himself into that boy so he could live. He just longs to know what happened to the boy and to be together again. He joined the Kings of Fortune because maybe if he got enough Fame the boy would come search him out and they could be together again.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Ai's Stage name is King of Dance. Or His fans know him as the King of Vamps. Ai takes all of his Idol stuff seriously. In fact he takes almost everything he does seriously. The way Ai sees it is he is getting closer to his personal goal. To get back the boy he lost. He's obviously good at Dancing so he makes Videos on Youtube Not dance videos though. Blog videos. Then he also has a bunch of other social media accounts too.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Isn't my Kidnapping enough? Or would you prefer to make fun of how I couldn't even keep an eye on a child when I was little. Or matter of fact Why not just shove all my mistakes down my throat! Matter of fact just leave. I will not have you destroying my good name!

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
relationship post (Info subject to change)

Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Dislike - "Go away please your distracting me and not in the good way"
                      ★★★★ - I know of them - " Yeah I herd of them....why?"
                      ★★★★★ - Friends - " you need something?"
                      ★★★★★ - We talk every day - " Just missed them man"
                      ★★★★★ - Best friends - "Let me text them!"
                      ★★★★★ - Family - " YOU HURT THEM I WILL MURDER YOU"

Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Dislike - "get away from me"
                      ◆◆◆◆ - Neutral - "what?"
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Maybe? - " hmmm?"
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Alright - "your cute."
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Just...Yes - " Lets hang out."
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - YES - "you doing anything later?"

Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - No way - "Never going to happen"
                      ❤❤❤❤ - Iffy - "not sure... give me a couple days to think about it"
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Ehh - " Lets talk about this"
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Oh god - " Please.... just... stay there for a moment..."
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - It's Serious in here - " I would like to date you."
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Love Drunk - " we can sneak around No one will know."

[imgleft]http://[/imgleft] <150x150
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] Full Name
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] who they are to you
                      [color=white]★★★★★[/color] What band they from?
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

words of wisdom here

KINGS OF FORTUNE members
                      User Image
                      ★★★★★ Ha Sang Chol
                      ★★★★★ This Dirt bag.
                      ★★★★★ KINGS of Fortune
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Best friends This Dirt bag - "Come here so I can beat the crap outta ya!"
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Just...Yes - " good looking guy... not my type but good looking guy."
                      Romance

Sangissi that dirt bag! what did he say about me! Any who we have known each other for a long time... When I say long time I mean this Lady killer almost knows every dirty secret I have. Like how I was kidnapped. But he doesn't know one secret.... I prefer to keep that I was tested on a secret from everyone.... but my dad had to know... At least I have more than one set of eyes looking for him now. But I did manage to get Sangissi to believe that I do have a little brother. He Questioned it at first but I told him it was Family business and he seemed to understand to leave it at that. Even though me and Sangissi fight a lot I have this Dirt bags back. Not because he knows my secret.... but because I can honestly call him a close friend...No a Dear friend that I don't wish to loose.

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Jasper Chu
                      ★★★★★ Another best friend
                      ★★★★★ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Best friends - "Another man I trust with my life"
                      Attraction
                      Romance
                      ❤❤❤❤❤ - Oh god - " Please.... just... stay there for a moment..."

Like I said. Jasper is another one I trust my life to. When ever he needs help with translating something I help him out and often When he doesn't understand how to say it I translate it for him so he can say it. We might not talk often but when we do we talk for hours.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <150x150
                      ★★★★★ Kim Gu Kim
                      ★★★★★ Bandmate
                      ★★★★★ KINGS OF FORTUNE
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - We talk every day - " bandmates it happens"
                      Attraction
                      Romance

words of wisdom here

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Kwon Jae Hwang
                      ★★★★★ Person I know/ Rival
                      ★★★★★ KOF
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      Romance

Jae is the lead vocal for the our band. I only know this because It's another pair of feet me and the Lead Dancer have to move. The lead Dancer...reminds me a lot of someone I know.... I know for sure...if Jae ends up hurting the lead dancer... I won't hesitate to interfere.

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Pyon Skik
                      ★★★★★ ehh
                      ★★★★★ KOF
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆ - Neutral - "what?"
                      Romance

Skik.... ugh I don't even know that much about him.... I haven't seen him around Lead dancer ether. I'm not sure how I will react to him if we interact. I am sure of this though... I won't hesitate to upper cut him if he irritates me.

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Bora Hwan Haneul
                      ★★★★★ I'm not sure.... but he might be my brother
                      ★★★★★ KOF
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Family - " YOU HURT THEM I WILL MURDER YOU"
                      Attraction
                      Romance

He looks too much like 94. I wonder if that is him. Every time I try to approach him he ends up running off. or complaining about a headache.. If that is 94... did they do that much of damage that I didn't even realize... I should have took him with me... I SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HIM! I'll just have to figure him out though Sangissi.

LAVISH members
                      User Image
                      ★★★★★ Sora Chae
                      ★★★★★ Rare Shopping buddy
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      Romance

Alright Not going to lie. This Sora is cute as a button. And as much as I want to talk to her... I can pretty much tell you that if I do talk to her I will probably mess up. But she's cute to look at... and her voice is nice too...

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Lee Ji Eun
                      ★★★★★ She's a friend.
                      ★★★★★ Lavish!
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Friends - " you need something?"
                      Attraction
                      Romance

Ji.... You mean Ji Eun? I know her We talk about sweets when ever I go to her family's shop. Since I have a Knack for making sweets I often ask her for any tips. I hear the lead dancer talk about her like she's a big sister to him... I haven't attempted to get to close to her... other than the bake shop... but Eh. I should get to know more of the idols but people seem to want to keep their distance.

User Image
                      ★★★★★ HWANG, WOORI
                      ★★★★★ Rival
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      ★★★★★ - Dislike - "We are not "friends" we are rivals! get it right!"
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Just...Yes - " Alright I will admit it. She's cute."
                      Romance

This girl is absolutely hopeless. She can't do a single thing for herself. I am surprised she can even sing. We are complete opposites. I do everything for myself and more. While she is treated like a pretty princess... a figure head while other people work in the background. tisk. Now you guys got me in a bad mood!

User Image
                      ★★★★★ Nari
                      ★★★★★Stupid little sister of 15 minutes
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      color=#ee6363]★★★★★ - Family - " YOU HURT THEM I WILL MURDER YOU"
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆ - Neutral - "what?"
                      Romance

Ehh My Derpy understanding sister? Yeah she's cool... A lot cooler than woori But then again that isn't saying much. She taught me how to speak English so that was cool of her. I don't know I haven't seen her for a couple years so it's like we have to get used to each other again. She helps at the Ranch so she gets brownie points for that.

★★★★★ Yara
                      ★★★★★ who they are to you
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

words of wisdom here

★★★★★ Emi
                      ★★★★★ who they are to you
                      ★★★★★ LAVISH
                      Friendship
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Attraction
                      Stars and Quote here
                      Romance
                      Stars and Quote here

words of wisdom here

SO4RING members
                      User Image
                      ★★★★★ Bon Hwa Toko
                      ★★★★★ bandmate
                      ★★★★★ Infinite
                      Friendship
                      Attraction
                      ◆◆◆◆◆ - Maybe? - " hmmm?"
                      Romance

Not much to say. I haven't really met him that much I know that The Dancer likes to bring him ointments... probably for that nasty burn on his face... I feel for the guy I do.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
                      FACTS

☆☆☆☆ fact 1: Doesn't like spicy food
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 2: Has a Golden Husky
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 3: Has a Red Husky/Malmute mix Called Biggles Jr
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 4: Sings in the shower
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 5: tries not to dance in public unless it's at a show
                      ☆☆☆☆fact 6: Has a ranch for saved animals(tis where his money goes)
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 7: He takes care of any animals he comes across that is abandoned
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 8: He has a soft spot for baby animals, Deadly or not
                      ☆☆☆☆ fact 9: Allows people who care about animals adopt from his Rescue ranch.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆ fact 10: Ai Knows French, English, Korean and Japanese.
                      ✿✿✿✿ Like 1: 94. The closest thing he has to a brother.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 2: Being around people he knows
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 3: Finishing a new cooking project.
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 4: Singing....sometimes.
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 5: Visiting his mothers grave
                      ✿✿✿✿Like 6: Talking with his father
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 7: His studies
                      ✿✿✿✿✿ Like 8: Having time to actively look for 94
                      ✿✿✿✿ Like 9: His fans

LOVES

❤❤ Love 1: Sweets
                      ❤❤Love 2: Dancing
                      ❤❤❤ Love 3: Sweet Coffee
                      ❤❤Love 4: Cooking
                      ❤❤ Love 5: Reading

HATES

☢☢ Hate 1: The people who kidnapped him and killed Mr. Bigglesworth (6/26 < Never forget )
                      ☢☢Hate 2: losing people he values most
                      ☢☢☢ Hate 3: Animal Abuse
                      ☢☢Hate 4: Not being able to find "94"
                      ☢☢ Hate 5: Spare time

FEARS

Fear 1: Being Kidnapped again
                      ☠☠ Fear 2: Finding 94 Dead
                      Fear 3: Loosing all hope

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
WARDROBE CHECK

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Relaxing (Casual)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Is this a prom or Interview?(Formal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Finally! (Workout/ Rehearsal)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Uhhh Guys...Are you sure?...(Swimsuit)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Nap Time! (Sleepwear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Time to please the fans! ( Stage wear)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Link

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ not really hiding... (fake appearance)
                      ✿✿✿✿✿✿ link

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
User Image

Posting Layouts from here on out.

These will be layouts that I have created or If I wish Posting layouts that I buy or even some that are given to me. This layout is still in the works

[align=left][img]http://i.imgur.com/X3X7tpa.png[/img]
                                            [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JaRzMYF.png[/imgleft]

[color=#A9A9A9][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [align=center]Posting Layouts from here on out.[/align]

These will be layouts that I have created or If I wish Posting layouts that I buy or even some that are given to me. This layout is still in the works

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/color]
                                            [align=right][size=24][color=#A9A9A9][u][color=white]OMG!GUYSANGELICISTHEBESTLIKELIGIT[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                            [i][size=12][color=#A9A9A9][size=10]
                                            [imgright]http://i.imgur.com/99kal1S.jpg?3[/imgright][color=#f13b63]Ⓦ[/color]here are we? (◡‿◡) [b][color=#f13b63]Where are you?[/color][/b]
                                            [color=#f13b63]Ⓦ[/color]ho am I with ?([color=HotPink]。[/color][color=#f13b63]◕[/color]‿[color=#f13b63]◕[/color][color=HotPink]。[/color]) [b][color=#f13b63]People you are with[/color][/b]
                                            [color=#f13b63]Ⓦ[/color]ell Just look at me now! (◡‿◡) [url=http://]What are you wearing[/url]﹏
                                            [color=#f13b63]Ⓞ[/color]ut of Cookies! seriously! ([color=HotPink]。[/color][color=#f13b63]✖[/color]﹏[color=#f13b63]✖[/color][color=HotPink]。[/color]) [b][color=#f13b63]Out of Character [/color][/b]

[/color] [/color][/size][/i][/align]

OMG!GUYSANGELICISTHEBESTLIKELIGIT

User Imagehere are we? (◡‿◡) Where are you?
ho am I with ?() People you are with
ell Just look at me now! (◡‿◡) What are you wearing
ut of Cookies! seriously! () Out of Character

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████ Ai Bon Jun

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
                                  #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

#FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 " #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15 #FILLERTEXT2K15

══════════════════════════════════════

Lets Get Started!

═══════════════════════════════
Where am I (ㄒoㄒ)Music room 3
Who am I with () Amber (Ita), and a little Monster (Nikolai)
Whats my HP bar say (◡o◡) 99/100 (stubbed toe)
Out Of Collars () boop > ) 3 ( > short

═══════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas