Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sora Yu Min yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Sy-Rin.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Jung Yong Hwa & Navi with a very Sweet twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Confused journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                U-umm...hello...I'm Sora, or umm...I guess I should say Sy-Rin in this situation huh? Well I guess I've always really liked singing, and people tell me I'm really good at it, so I suppose becoming an idol was kind of a natural decision. Its pretty fun, even if its really hard sometimes...and I think...maybe sometimes I'm not so good in front of crowds...well I mean...its not that bad really, all I have to do is close my eyes and focus on the music and it usually gets me through. I'm really glad people like our music...it makes me really happy to know we can make others happy, even if its with something as small as quick song. Oh I guess I should say that I'm not really a girl, we're a boy band after all, I just dress in drag, hehehheh...I guess its pretty convincing huh? I'm still kinda embarrassed about it, but at the same time it feels kind of....right...like I get to show people a deeper side of me, its like exposing my true self infront of the world...(blushes)...oh my, that sounded dirty didn't it? S-sorry, forget I said that....

KINGs of Fortune ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Quotable Poster

User Image

✿✿✿ Sora Yu Min MYUNGDU BOYS INSTITUTE && KINGS of Fortune
                                                            tab tab tab 17male Junior
                                                            tab tab tab height: 5'7 (170)cm && weight: 130 lbs (58.9)kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: bleached white (often dyed in various shades of blue and purple) && eye color: Blue

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Sora is very feminine in both appearance and demeanor. He acts with all the decorum and grace you'd expect from someone born to a wealthy family, except when he gets worked up over something, as he is a tad bit naive and thus easy to embarrass. Being alone with no one but his family and servants for company all his life has left Sora somewhat shy and socially inept, so while he means well, he often does or says things that come off as awkward and stilted. Despite being a boy he is more comfortable doing typical "lady like" things, including cooking, sewing, gardening, and singing. While he acts dainty and bashful most of the time, he is surprisingly strong willed, willing to stick up for himself and others when it counts. That is however, except when it comes to violence, due to being sheltered for most of his life he has almost no stomach for conflict, and will often jump to try to resolve fights before they even start, or else back down if threatened.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Sora grew up the only son of the wealthy Min family, owners of "Fuse On" a popular brand of clothing and fashion retailers that specialize in cross culture clothing styles. His father ran the business end of the company, while his mother headed the creative department, coming up with new designs that would help set fashion trends for years. Busy as they were his parents didn't have much time to care for Sora directly, but they still very much loved him and wanted him to grow up happy and protected.

Because of this Sora spent most of his time alone at his family's estate, the servants taking the role as both parental figures, tutors, and friends. He lived a rather spoiled life, never made a request that wasn't granted in full, but he ended up growing up isolated from other kids his age. It was then that he discovered his fascination with women's clothes. Seeing his mother's beautiful designs he would often have servants bring him outfits from his family's stores, spending hours trying them on in secret. The servants ofcourse found it odd that he ordered so many female outfits along with the normal boy ones, but they never brought the issue up with his parents.

Eventually as they grew older Sora's parents realized they wanted to be more involved in their son's life, and they wanted him to be able to grow and experience what it was like spending time with other people his own age. Thus they stepped down from full time oversight of the company's day to day operations, and enrolled Sora in Myungdu Boys Institute. It was there that his vocal talents truly came to light. Sora had always been a naturally gifted singer, but it wasn't until he was put along with other kids his age did the sheer difference in ability become apparent. He quickly rose to being one of the most highly regarded members of the boy's choir, and when the KINGS were formed, his choir director fought to have him included in the group, ending up as their main vocalist.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Sora's stage name is Sy-Rin, a play on the Sirens of Greek Mythology, creatures taking the form of beautiful women, who's voices where so enchanting they could even seduce a man to his own death. Musically his main gimmick is his ability to manipulate his voice to the point of perfectly mimicking a woman's voice, allowing him to sing both male and female parts, sometimes even within the same song. He has also come to be nicknamed "The Trap King" as he now cross-dresses during performances, effectively making him a "female" member of the band.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            A few months ago Sora's hobby for cross dressing, something he had kept a secret for many years, managed to leak out to the public when a paparazzi managed to catch a video of him trying on girl's clothing through his hotel window one night after a performance. However instead of trying to cover up the scandal, the label has decided to fully embrace it and make it apart of his gimmick. However now that he's gone public with his secret, Sora struggles more with his gender identity than ever, and he's yet to get used to performing in drag, leading to increased stage fight issues.

He also is deathly afraid of bears, even cuddly pandas, mostly because they are insane godless killing machines who feast on the flesh of the weak. (perhaps a somewhat bias opinion)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff