Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Chae Sora (last, first) yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Soar.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like JUNIEL with a very NATURAL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a heterosexual (wut) journey! ---------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Good evening, my name is Chae Sora, age 16, placed in the top 2% in the most recent National United Achievement Test. My goal has been to sing professionally since I was ten and I have experience participating in minor competitions. I am qualified academically and my ultimate goal is to remain in this industry as a permanent occupation. It is a great honor to be considered for this position and I strongly believe that my performance will not disappoint. Please look forward to my performance in this group as I look forward to growing along with it. Thank you for your time.

PrettyK ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿ Chae Sora Cheonan Girls Academy && PrettyK
                                                            tab tab tab 16FemaleSecond Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 156cm && weight: 41kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Light brown && eye color: Amber

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Sora is a quiet and reserved girl who is rather socially awkward, making few friends in school and isolating herself most of the time. One of the only places she feels comfortable in is her local airsoft field in which she is like a different person. Her shyness is replaced by a confidence that one would not associate with her. On the field she also utilizes her ability to make split-second decisions based on her knowledge and her calmness under stressful situations.

Despite lacking friends, when she does make friends Sora is loyal and trustworthy. She has a strong sense of morals and will respect the wishes of her peers. Those few who she does interact with would describe her as selfless, as she will always put her friends' wishes ahead of her's. She also never breaks her word, and is very trusting towards others, even if she does not know them. Having never experienced betrayal, she will trust somebody until they prove otherwise. In addition, Sora is very polite, and will treat everybody with respect, even those who she may not trust or like.

However, even with her trustworthiness and loyalty, Sora is not always the ideal person to confide in. Being the naive girl she is, she is easily tricked and will believe anything but the most blatant of lies, despite her high intelligence.

Despite performing well on stage, Sora can be seen as somewhat of a klutz in daily life, losing focus rather easily and acting rather clumsily when focus isn't exactly necessary.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Sora Chae is the only child of an English mother and a Korean father, having no siblings primarily due to extremely high education costs. Despite that, her family is rather rich and could afford a quality education. Sora, like a large number of students in Korea, was subjected to a rather rigorous education program in which she demonstrated a high capacity for learning as well as an exceptionally good memory. In addition to that, she enjoyed singing, albeit without much proper instruction, and only began singing with proper instruction at the age of twelve.

Sora's goal of singing professionally began at the age of nine, when she commented on her mother's singing, which could usually be heard around their residence. Her mother had not taken kindly to her daughter's criticism but simply responded "I'll stop singing when you can sing better than me, okay?" To which her daughter eagerly agreed. Of course, her mother never stopped singing, but that was irrelevant.

Sora, throughout her years in school, was plagued by an inability to interact with her peers properly. Her inability to make friends isolated her, but she didn't mind much, instead focusing on her studies and her singing.

At some point in her teenage life, Sora also became interested in the sport known as airsoft. Airsoft, in essence is a sport where players simulate combat by fighting each other with airsoft guns, guns that use compressed air to fire 6mm plastic pellets at nonlethal velocities. This sport would not only give some meaning to her life, it would hone various skills. Her ability to act under pressure was honed on the battlefield and her endurance and stamina resulted from constant practice and exercise in preparation for games. Her love for the sport was such that her room reflected it. Over her wall hung a poster displaying the Tokyo Marui L96. Under her bed was her own Tokyo Marui AK47 and displayed in a transparent case was her KJW Sig P226. In her closet was an assortment of camouflage uniforms and solid color battle dress uniforms in addition to a plethora of blouses, dress shirts, skirts, dresses, ties, ribbons, and a rainbow of other clothing items. She never was a fan of casual looking clothing.

During this time Sora also became interested in the flute, which she took up for about a month before abandoning in favor of singing. In her time playing the flute, Sora developed a love-hate relationship with the instrument, as she despised cleaning the saliva-coated inside of it, finding it rather unsavory.

In her free time at home, Sora would interact online via forums and video games. She frequented roleplay forums and spent at least three hours per day playing MMOs on which she managed to get fairly good, at the cost of any glimmer of hope regarding her social life. Other things she enjoyed were less than kid-friendly games involving less than kid-friendly topics in addition to spending hours simply mindlessly browsing the internet. However, despite this she still maintained very good scores on exams through her natural affinity for learning and late night cramming.

Other than her airsoft, the internet, and her singing, Sora's life was, in all honesty, extremely mundane. Her friends were few and far between, primarily peers who were attempting to be nice. Her social awkwardness was the result of a combination of her personality and her isolation in her early school years due to her focus on studying. Although her life before high school was by no means the best, it can be noted that she never really experienced any tragic events. Her family was well-off and though her mother did fall ill at one point, she quickly recovered and it did not affect the family much at all. And so Sora's completely mundane life carried on until high school.

Needless to say, Sora was eager to apply for a high school to fit her needs. Having been instructed in singing since the age of 12, she wasn't half-bad at singing and her academic achievements were second to none. She was aware of the existence of several schools that fell under her requirements, but with her family's resources and her skills, there was only one real option that she considered. And thus she applied for Cheonan Girls Academy. It was an academy well suited to her. Its neat uniform fit her personality and its academic standards would provide her with a rigorous education from which to launch a suitable career.

The exam was difficult, as expected. However, for the antisocial Sora whose life had been a mundane cycle of studying and testing (studying consisting of playing video games for several hours before cramming at 1 in the morning), broken up by airsoft and singing on occasion, it was not impossible. She passed the exam for the academy without any trouble, and was easily funded by her parents who supported her passion wholeheartedly, especially her mother whose joking challenge had started the whole thing.

In the Academy, Sora thrived. Her scores on the exams proved it too. The school's education in addition to her intelligence were enough to place her very highly in national exams. Not only that, but she also thrived in other environments, especially the school's extensive arts program in which she displayed a creative mind and a reserved, shy appearance. In that way, she got through her first year at the Academy without incident. In her second year, she applied for a position in the idol group, PrettyK, displaying a quiet, shy gracefulness in addition to a capacity to put on a strong performance despite her personality.

((Just so we're clear, I am aware her backstory is 100% vanilla boring. That's the point.))

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Sora, also known as Soar, is notably a rather dynamic person. Her personality, while usually rather timid and reserved, is not so noticeable on the stage where she demonstrates good self-control and a natural knack for performances in which she plays a supporting role, showing off her own polite, somewhat shy personality through her singing while leaving plenty of room for the more noticeable singers to fill.

In addition, Sora's size and light build give her a rather cute appearance and serve to emphasize her shy personality. This makes her ideal for her role of sub-vocalist, allowing her to put on an enjoyable show for the audience and pull her own weight while keeping the focus on the lead parts.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Sora has an irrational fear of bugs and large fish. Despite her timid, reserved personality, she is rather firm and direct when in combat (airsoft), a side of her that usually isn't seen. It can be said that were it not for her lacking social skills, she would be far less likable for lack of a distinguishing trait.

In addition, Sora's rather unnecessary amount of time spent online would cause various problems for her should it be found out, especially regarding the kinds of games she does play which will not be explained in detail.
Arsenal

"All's fair in love, singing, and war!"

Replicas:

KJW Sig P226
A replica manufactured by KJW. It has a muzzle velocity of 295 feet per second with .2 gram BBs. It has a magazine capacity of 26 rounds.
VZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Tokyo Marui AK47
A replica manufactured by Tokyo Marui. It has a muzzle velocity of 300 feet per second with .2 gram BBs. She uses 150 rd mid-capacity magazines with it.
Average Wardrobe (may vary)

Airsoft:

Flecktarn BDU

Normal/Walking out:

Cold Weather

Black Pea Coat + Black BDU Trousers

Warm Weather

Short Sleeve White Dress Shirt + Black Knee Length Skirt

Footwear:

Cold Weather

Black Cold Weather Boots

Warm Weather