Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

Shade

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is YARA SO yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is YARU.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Hyori with a very WILD twist. Take my hand, let's go on a PANSEXUAL journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                ....O-OH I START NOW?! Hana, Dul, Set. *bows* I am L A V I S H's maknae, Yara So. Why did I join L A V I S H you ask? Well, clearly because I love to dance. It's my passion why else? Do I enjoy being an idol? HELL YEAH. Free food..I mean pft..I get to see you lovely people! Please treat me well! Keep supporting L A V I S H ok? *giggles* SARANGHAE!

L A V I S H ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

Shade

User Image

✿✿✿ YARA SO Bomoon High School && L A V I S H
                                                            tab tab tab SeventeenFemaleFirst Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 173cm && weight: 50kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Pastel Pink && eye color: Pink

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Yara is just like any other teenage girl boy, for the most part that is. Usually described as rebellious, Yara is best described as the life of the party. Most people would think she is the cool, talented, and smooth just like her moves on stage. Although any fan would know that her first impression is just a mask; a mask that hides a loud, shameless, cheerful, loving child. Yara has been very loving ever since she was a child. Looking after her older brothers since forever Yara is extremely caring. Always looking for a way to help she is hands down one of the easiest people to engage with. Only problem with befriending/stan-ing Yara is how embarrassing she may be. Always running around in her 4D world, she definitely attracts the attention of everyone. (Trust me when I say everyone...she is loud as fvk) However, many people yearn for her "cold from the outside, 'derpy' from the inside" persona just because it makes her quite the little sister. In fact many would even say that, that is her best point.

Yara's worst point is probably how scary she gets once mad. Being a female maknae it may sound off, but Yara is extremely edgy and will not tolerate any bullshit. Having taken taekwondo lessons from one of the top masters in korea, Yara posses quite the threat. Hence why no one ever takes her lightly because just like a tiger cub she is adorable but very sharp. One second you will hear her speak with voice like sugar, then the next you will hear her spit venom; that is just how split she gets. Though keep in mind she only swings when protecting what is precious to her heart. (She took taekwondo, she isn't in a gang..so she isn't that big of a threat but you've been warned.)

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Yara had a live childhood. She used to live in a house with 4 very wild, dirty, but overall supportive brothers. You see, yes, all 4 brothers of Yara were older, meaning she must have had no freedom what so ever...right? Wrong, it was the opposite. Yara got along perfectly with her brothers and basically became the 5th idiot in the batch. Heavily influenced by her brothers she grew up to be very childish, messy, carefree, and shamless. However, living with them also made her very caring, strong (physically, and mentally), and skilled.

Put into dancing at the age of 7 with her eldiest brother Jong So, Yara developped her passion for dance along with her idol. The two soon became very popular and traveled around several countries competing for many different crowns. Despite of age, Yara was said to be gifted since birth, but unfortunately 2 years before Yara found L A V I S H, Jong So was banned from further competitions due to his actions. (Jong So got into a fist fight and managed to get beat up pretty bad..) Breaking not only the heart of Yara, but also ending their dance dreams. Well, so she thought. Reborn by her brother's injury she decided to work twice as hard and continue the name of the Sos.

(EXTRA ;;
                                                            Yara was not able to recover from seeing her brother hurt for 3 months. She was peer pressured into doing drugs and went out to party almost every night due to the pain. It took her a while but after the countless weeks of crying she realized how her party life just made things worse. )

Entering several dance solo competitions she managed to catch the eye of the famous Dong Sun during her performance on Dancing 9. Given the chance to join L A V I S H Yara was hesitant. She did not want to be an idol at first because she simply wanted to protect her brother. The reason why she agreed was simply 'to break free'. She knew that ever since her brother's incident she has been restraining herself from new opportunities and this chance was the best way to break free. So she did what was best and she went for it. She joined L A V I S H and within the first 2 months she learned to love every bit of it.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            "YARA SO! ARASO! YARA SO! ARASO! ARAAAAASO! OKAY YARU!" Yara is unique in many ways. She is known for her amazing dancing skills and her tomboyish personality. She appeals in a very cool manner. Leaving fans stunned from her dancing on stage and stealing hearts off stage with her silly dances and imitations, she really is a jem. Yara is also recognized to be very perverted due to her her skin ship/fan service. (She loves to give out kisses and hugs just for the reaction.)

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Oh god, there are too many. Yara is a teenager who loves to have fun, and well sometimes fun brings trouble. Confirmed to have tried drugs, and underage clubbing, Yara really has no shame on keeping those facts as a secret. She managed to swear on camera almost 20 times too...honestly the girl has no shame.
                                                            Fears?..
                                                            Disappointing her family and friends would probably be the only major fear.

Shade

User Image

L I K E S ;;

Dancing //clown walking is her favorite

Video games

Outfits which have pastel colours paired with black

Coffee

Taekwondo

Tattoos

Sleep

Cats

Strawberry Milk

]Ramen

Skin ship

The small of laundry

D I S L I K E S ;;

Cute clothing

The smell of socks

Perfume

People who talk too much

Summer //it's too hot.

Shade

User Image

F R I E N D S H I P ;;

▲▲▲▲▲⇨ bye you are irrelevant. ;; ❝...bye.
▲▲▲▲ ⇨ seen you, never really met you ;; ❝Stranger danger
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ friend? ;; ❝Riiiiiighhhht we are friends..what's your name?
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ mutual friend ;; ❝Cool
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ hommi g ;; ❝Thank you for dealing with my bullshit -cries-
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ MVP ;; ❝YOU DA REAL MVP

A T T R A C T I O N ;;

▲▲▲▲▲⇨ n0pE ;; ❝...bye.
▲▲▲▲⇨ mm ok ;; ❝Not my style
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ average ;; ❝You are alright
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ cute ;; ❝You cute
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ whoa... ;; ❝Can I touch your face please
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ HOT DAMN ;; ❝BUDDHA BLESS YO GENES

R O M A N C E ;;

▲▲▲▲▲⇨ naw ;; ❝nope sorry nothing
▲▲▲▲⇨ ani ;; ❝it's alright I'm good
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ but are you bae ;; ❝who my bae? are you my bae?
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ crush ;; ❝CRAP MY HEART MAKE IT STOP
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ S-SENPAI ;; ❝You give me doki dokis..
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ DIBS ;; ❝LET'S MAKE BABIES

KINGS OF FORTUNE

JASPER
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ mutual friend ;; ❝Well I think we are at least pft
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ HOT DAMN ;; ❝BUDDHA BLESS YO GENES
R O M A N C E ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ crush ;; ❝CRAP MY HEART MAKE IT STOP
J-Jasper? Pft not my style. I-I mean he is c-cute...GOSH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK HE IS PERFECT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! SENPAI NOTICE ME

KIM GU KIM
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ MVP ;; ❝YOU DA REAL MVP //hugsface
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ HOT DAMN ;; ❝Pft of coarse my bff is hot af. Trust me I've seen him naked....I mean pft he is ugly when he wakes up?...not nude..
R O M A N C E ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ but are you bae ;; ❝...he is bae but not that kind of bae..well I don't think so
Kimmie is my HOMMIDIGGITYDOG childhood friend. -coughs- Growing up we did everything together, and I am grateful for every second. Promised to stay but this booger forever he is basically my b***heverything. -grins-

PYUN SHIK
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
R O M A N C E ;;
TBA

KWON JAE HWANG
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ hommi g ;; ❝oppa! oppa!
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
R O M A N C E ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ naw ;; ❝no no no
Jae Oppa is mine. -hugsface

BORA HWAN HANEUL
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ cute ;; ❝too cute
R O M A N C E ;;
TBA

AI BOM JUN
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ whoa... ;; ❝umf that last step was smooth af
R O M A N C E ;;
TBA --his dancing -drools

HA SANG CHOL
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ hommi g ;; ❝He is definitely a brother in-law I love you Nina~
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ whoa... ;; ❝Can I touch your face please
R O M A N C E ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ naw ;; ❝haAHa nina unni's ex? no pls
I usually help him with choreography, he isn't that good but he is my little prodigy! We chill at times and he is funny. ps.I ship him with nina unni...don't tell her pls

L A V I S H

LEE JI EUN
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ hommi g ;; ❝Thank you for dealing with my bullshit -cries-
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ HOT DAMN ;; ❝My unni is pure fire //drools
R O M A N C E ;;
Ji je ge gee baby baby baby~ Ji is super cool and always companies me when practicing dances. She really is goals, in every way! -criesfromperfection-

HWANG WOORI
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ mutual friend ;; ❝She is alight...I guess
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲⇨ mm ok ;; ❝Not my style
R O M A N C E ;;
She is cold af....yet for some reason I am intrigued by her...s**t.

SO4RING

BON HWA TOKO
User Image
F R I E N D S H I P ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ hommi g ;; ❝he is a sweet heart
A T T R A C T I O N ;;
▲▲▲▲▲⇨ average ;; ❝averagely hot...especially in that chinese outfit hA you should wear it more often kekeke
R O M A N C E ;;
Bon bon is always fun to be around. He is always so smiley and I think he is super strong js. //hugsface

Shade

User Image

xxxxxxx△⋯ ⋯ ❛❛ 알았어? ⋯ ⋯ △xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✩;;Thinking ✩;;Speaking ✩;;NPC

yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso.

yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso.

yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso. yaraso? araso.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff