Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
              User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kwon Jae Hwang yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Rhyme.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like Byun Baekhyun with a very Cool twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Heterosexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Infinite love from Kwon Jae Hwang~ Hello I am the leader of the one the only Infinite. Yes i know I know, I'm kind of nice looking~ I kid I kid~ Well I attend ANYANG INDUSTRIAL HIGH. I am currently at the age of eighteen as of recently. I was born to a large technological business owned by my father, quite boring. I am here standing before you today because while at a young age I was singing a ballad I had written, and here pops up an agent who so happened to be in the same area. The guy was talking about how I should audition for the company nearby. I've always had an amazing falsetto, due to my own teaching and practice. As you can see I love music~ SO when offered to join and be leader. I quickly jumped at the offer and took it with open arms. I am glad I have since, well my fellow members are the greatest guys I could ever ask for. We are working hard for your entertainment so please look forward to us. Bye bye~ /smiles kindly and waves

Infinite ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image

✿✿✿ Kwon Jae Hwang ~RHYME~ ANYANG INDUSTRIAL HIGH && INFINITE
                                                            tab tab tab 18maleSenior
                                                            tab tab tab height: (6ft 4in) 193.04 cm && weight: (180 lbs) 81kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Brown && eye color: Brown/Honey

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Jae Hwang bright, bubbly and a little bit goofy. His female fans see him as a charming and somewhat prince like guy.He has a beautiful falsetto. However, he can also bring in a hint of huskiness which is what makes his voice distinguishable and special. He practically never falters.Despite Jae Hwang's gorgeous flower boy appearance, he doesn’t take himself too seriously and regularly reminds us that he’s just a simple fun-loving guy with all this goofiness. On the down side he can be sometimes snarky at times which isn't intentional, its natural. Jae Hwang is quite competitive and can be a very big show off. He seems to really take criticism to heart, and looks quite defensive and serious if he ever needs to prove his vocal abilities. Though he is a great guy Jae Hwang can be an @sshole in two ways, a funny one or a rude one. He can be rude when someone is rude or poses as a threat or doubts his members and their true potential. He can also take jokes to far but definitely knows when to stop. Jae Hwang is definitely aware of his abilities and isn't afraid to show them or speak of them which is taken the wrong way sometimes.Beneath all this is an extremely affectionate and surprisingly considerate young man. Predebut accounts from people who knew Jae Hwang say that he would make friends with absolutely everybody and never discriminated based on cliques or any of that type of nonsense. You''ll see him lean over and casually squeeze another member’s hand when they’re feeling anxious or embarrassed, and being the shoulder to cry on for his beloved members, friends, and family. He can be very serious and gives 110%, often being strict and firm with his members but not to far that they push past their limits.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Annyeong! It's Jae Hwang here to tell you a bit about myself~ I was born in Seoul Korea the best place ever. I have an older sister who is an idol and a younger brother. I had an older brother but....umm...he died at a young age. As a kid I would listen to music quite a lot with my mother, she was always surprised at how well I could sing at a young age. She offered to get me a vocal coach but I was capable of teaching myself. You see with my love of music came a problem...My father expected me to succeed at life since I was the oldest son. Since my brother died I was given the burden of having to make my father thoroughly proud. Which means I either had to run the business or take on a sport and become a world athlete. While I was an amazing volleyball player my true love was music. On days when my heart hurt the most or I felt unloved music was what I turned to. I constantly traveled to america cause of family business which is why I'm very good at speaking it.

As I grew, I gained quite a bit of popularity. I loved making friends and bringing the best out of people regardless of their appearance, social status, or label...none of those matter to me. I had mastered a perfect falsetto at 13, took an extra year cause of ummm...well you know what it "is". One day, I was invited by the orchestra to write and compose a ballad for me to sing and for them to play along with. That day changed my life...an agent watching the performance came up to me and told me to audition for the company near by and I did. Little did I know that I was the perfect choice for Leader and Lead Vocals. They told me that I would be able to connect with the other members and keep them up with their training, and kind of a big brother. My siblings and my mother were ecstatic but my father not so much. But I didn't care, this was what I had always dreamed of so I accepted. Which brings us my lovely fans, to the present.

I am excited to present you with more of what Infinite has to offer. Please anticipate us, and as always Infinite love. /bows and smiles
                                                            Saranghaeyo~

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            SOme love him for his personality, others his appearance, others performance and most all of the above. His voice is so very unique capable of taking anyone's breathe away. He is also very good at writing songs/composing, playing volleyball and playing the guitar and piano. Jae Hwang has a huge fan base that grows because of his dorky-princely personality. People appreciate how he just puts a smile on his face and acts like himself no matter what. He is quite famous on social media and will occasionally reach out to people and schedule a meet up of his own. He once scheduled a meet up for a fan's birthday and she and her friends spent a day with him at the amusement park. He'll also do quite a bit of fan service on Instagram also show off photography on Insta and Tumblr.

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            His biggest weakness is.....bubble tea, yep a drink. He is absolutely in love with it~ As for scandals/rumors there are quite a few about the relationship with his father but those he couldn't care less about cause they aren't really a lie anyways.

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    RHYME
                                                    ╚══════════════╝
                                                    Jae was jamming to the radio bright and early. He had much to do today so he decided to get a head start. He quickly put the breakfast that was made for him on a plate and walked to his seat. Quickly pulling out his phone and checking messages he read the important ones first. Then he came across Jasper's and paused his eating. "I'm sure i'll be able to message them, besides even if I don't they know that I'm never late unless it's important." He said to himself as he continued eating his breakfast and proceeded to move on to instagram. Jae smiled and commented back to some of his dear fans, smiling warmly. Jae finished up his breakfast, chugged down juice and went to get ready. He ran to his room to place everything he needed for the day out and ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good while Jae and Jasper had done some real magic in their favorite studio. While Jasper chatted with some staff, Jae checked the time turning a bit pale. "Jas... Ummmm...I'm kind of gonna be late." he looked to Jasper. Jasper gave a soft sigh "didn't I tell you to text the others" he asked with a raised brow. Jae chuckled nervously and gave him his best smile. He continued to chuckle when Jasper started scolding him and dragging him out to the car. Jae sat and stared out of the window of the moving vehicle. He quietly hummed until he felt this weird wave. Jae's eyes widened, and his breathing picked up. He clutched his chest as Jasper looked to him worriedly. "J-jasper.....I-I.. Jae looked to him weakly
                                                    "yeah man?..."
                                                    "I-I need... need....
                                                    "what man what?"
                                                    "bubble tea."
                                                    And at that moment a loud smack could be heard from the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae had finally made it to the shoot FINALLY. he happily sipped his bubble tea while holding the case of various bubble teas for his group and friends. He wasn't that extremely late surprisingly but his usual arrival was way earlier. He quietly made his way around the place and whistled.

Location: House//Studio/Car///Poolside
                                                    Company: Jasper///No one
                                                    Thoughts: I needed my drink = ^ =
                                                    Mood: ~
                                                    Clothes: Today's fit
                                                    OCC: Pretty much explains where the ******** he's been XD

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

╔══════════════╗
RELATIONSHIPS
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
FRIENDSHIP
╚══════════════╝

███████ Dislike: "rot"

████████ Kind of know: "we've talked"

████████ Friend: "you can hang"

████████ Blowing up each others messages: "you love me~"

████████ Best Friends: "woah woah, it's been a minute since we've kicked it"

████████ Like Family: "What did he say to you? Does he wanna die?"

████████ Family: "that's fam"

╔══════════════╗
ATTRACTION
╚══════════════╝

███████ Dislike: "no."

████████ Neutral: "you're fine ^^"

████████ Cute: "aren't you adorable~"

████████ Pretty: "let's stop and talk awhile~"

████████ Beautiful/Handsome: "HMMMM I see what you're serving HMMMMM"

████████ To Hot, Hot Damn: "you distract me and that's okay, it was meant to be~"

╔══════════════╗
L-O-V-E
╚══════════════╝

████████ Dislike: "You may have several seats...."

████████ Neutral: "normal."

████████ Something There: "I feel a bit weird...only a bit."

████████ Crush: "I like you eheheh ^ ^"

████████ Serious Feelings: "look at only me..."

████████ Love: "I-i....love you..."

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
╔══════════════╗
GUYS
╚══════════════╝

Li Ki Jun
User Image

████████ Family: "that's fam"

████████ Pretty: "it runs in the family~"

Key is my blood, if you mess with him I'll end you ^ ^
But seriously, he's a great cousin and a great bandmate. I know about his situation and am always there for him. Much love for ya bro~

Pyun Shik
User Image

████████ Friend: "you can hang"

████████ Cute: "I like your face"

Bon Hwa Toko
User Image

████████ Best Friends: "woah woah, it's been a minute since we've kicked it"

████████ Cute: "I like your face"

He loves me~ He knows he does~ That's a reallllyy good friend of mine, he helps me with a group a lot. I try to get him to open up more, but probably not in the best way *sweatdrop*

Bora Hwan Haneul

Bora is a cutie pie for sure~ Love the little dude, I treat him like a younger sibling. I try to keep an eye on him as much as I can.

Ha Sang Chol
User Image

████████ Kind of know: "I've seen him"

████████ Pretty: "He's nice looking *shrug*"

I don't really know the guy to determine how I feel. He seems pretty cool, I was told he was the opposite of me~

Sora Yu Min
User Image

I don't really know the guy to determine how I feel.

Ai Bon Jun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really know the guy to determine how I feel.

Jasper Chu
User Image

████████ Pretty: "DUH"

That's my home slice right there man, you mess with him you mess with me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff