Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is LI KI-JUN yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is Key-Love.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxx like JAY PARK with a very NATURAL twist. Take my hand, let's go on a
                                                BI-SEXUAL journey! ---------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Hello! Hello! Annyeong haseyo! My name Li Ki-jun, also known as Key-Love! I became a part of Infinite through a chance encounter with Mun-HEE. At first I was hesitant on joining the group. I mean, I love singing and dancing but I never once thought of myself as idol material! Heh. But I thought I'd give it a try not only because I'd be doing what I love but I would also be able to help my mother live comfortably. So far being a part of Infinite has been an amazing experience and I'm glad I had said yes! -turns to audience- Please continue to cheer for Infinite! Na-jung-e bwae-yo! See ya!

INFINITE ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image

✿✿✿ LI KI-JUN Anyang Industrial High && Infinite
                                                            tab tab tab SixteenMaleSecond Year
                                                            tab tab tab height: 174 (5' 8" ) cm && weight: 71.7kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Chestnut Brown && eye color: Forest green

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Li represents himself exactly as his charm type states. He seems like a nice, put-together sort of guy. He’s quiet and polite, level-headed and understanding with a decent set of morals. He can be very supportive of his friends and family yet will not hesitate to put someone in their place if he thinks that the consequences of their actions will do more harm than good. He tends to show off his bashful side during interviews and often states that he loves what he does.

Despite his composed personality, Li can resort to deceit and manipulation when the need arises. He is completely capable of turning the tides into his favor even at the worst moments. Others also noted that he is the type of person who can lie with a straight face or act like nothing happened even though he is greatly bothered by something.

It is also highly noted that Li is a very adaptable person, he can act normal under any circumstances . Having always been a bit detached, it takes awhile for Li to trust anyone. It's been a couple of months and none of the other members have even yet to meet any of Li's family. He may talk with you and laugh with you but don't expect to hear about his life story or for him to confide in you immediately when things go wrong. He'll most likely force a smile and pretend like everything is alright. But this is only because he is afraid to truly open himself up to others. However, Li isn't an uncaring person and hates to see anyone cry. Truthfully he really is a humble spirit. He just needs to break free from this thick wall that he's built around himself.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Li is the oldest of two children. His younger sister, Yoona, is currently twelve years old. During his early childhood, he had lived a pretty normal life and when his mother had gotten pregnant with Yoona, he was more than excited to have a sibling. But when Ki-Jun had turned fourteen, his mother had gotten very ill and became bed-ridden. They ended up losing the house they had lived in and downgraded to an apartment. The hospital bills were rising and more and more money were being spent on prescription pills and therapy sessions. The atmosphere around the house had changed significantly. His father seemed to be a horrible mood all the time and argued often with his mother. Li's father often went out, never coming back for hours on end. One day he left for work...and never came back. Li's grandfather ended up moving in and taking over handling the bills. Having retired from the army, he urged Li to try the entrance exam for Anyang Industrial High. Li passed with flying colors.

Having always had a love for singing and dancing, he had quickly showed interest in the idol clubs. He joined and was a religious participant in activities. One of his teachers quickly recognized li's talents and contacted Mun-HEE. The young manager had went incognito and snuck up on the young brunette one evening while he was cleaning the classroom. Overhearing the boy sing, Mun-HEE was sure that she had found a suitable member. Eventually she had approached Li and had asked him if she wanted to be a part of Infinite. He was hesitant at first and urged Mun-HEE to give him some time. That same day, his mother's health started to deteriorate and she was quickly hospitalized. She needed special treatment but it would require more money than even his grandfather could handle. It was then that Li had made his final decision. He contacted Mun-HEE and accepted her offer.

Not long after joining Infinite, people whom Li had considered his friends had started looking at him differently. People who once treated him like crap now wanted to sit down and talk with him. It was this, along with how quickly his father had turned his back on the family, that Li came to the conclusion that you can't trust people. He would become an idol and earn enough money to get his mother the treatment she needs.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Ki-Jun is often referred to by fans as Key-LOVE because when he sings, its just 'pure love'.. He really gives off this boy-next-door-with-a-crush aura and the girls adore him for that. Key-LOVE is always showing off his pet cat 'Mummy' (a rescue) on instagram and often donates to animal shelters which really shows his love for animals. He is bi-lingual, being proficient in both the Korean and English language thanks to the lessons he took during his early childhood. He also has a youtube channel called KeyLOVEMusic, where he performs covers for songs in oth english and korean as requested from fans. Key-LOVE's vocal range is definitely his strong point. His powerful voice and rich high notes are highly appreciated

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Like I said Key-LOVE is very detached from others and doesn't really know how to open up to others on a personal level. The health of his mother is a very touchy topic for him and he doesn't like to talk about it. Over the weekend Key-LOVE visits his mother in the hospital but has to go undercover so as not to be recognized.

Before becoming a member of Infinite, Ki-Jun had a friend who had wanted very much to become an idol. But when he had found out that Ki-Jun wwas becoming the main vocalist for Infinite, he had quickly did a 180 and started bullying the boy. If it weren't for the other members, Ki-Jun probably would have quit a long time ago.

He hopes to become stronger in the future and not be so quick to give up, like his father had. To also put his trust in someone again. But thats easier said than done.
User ImageUser Image

: LIKES

His headphones
The way it smells after a rainstorm
Bubble Gum
Listening to music
Pop, Rock, and Jazz music
Writing song
Sleeping with his feet uncovered
Reading a good mystery novel
French fries
Singing

: DISLIKES

His father
His low self esteem
People urging for him to cut his hair
the thought of losing his Mother
Any kind of nuts, peanuts almonds. He just doesn't like them
The supernatural (ghost stories and such aren't really his forte)
Cold weather
Conflict
Narcissistic people

User Image

ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇʜᴇᴀʀsᴀʟ: Key's dance rehearsal outfit consists of a white or black sweatband that wraps around his forehead. The headband is reminiscent of the kind they use to wear in the 80s like this ---*X*. So his hair pretty much falls over the headband instead of being held back by it.

ᴄᴀsᴜᴀʟ ᴅʀᴇss: Coming Soon

ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅʀᴇss: Coming Soon

sᴡɪᴍsᴜɪᴛ: Coming Soon

sʟᴇᴇᴘᴡᴇᴀʀ: Coming Soon

sᴛᴀɢᴇᴡᴇᴀʀ: Coming Soon
User Image

████████████████████████████ RELATIONSHIP KEY █████████████████████

[My personal thoughts and feelings]
F R I E N D S - - - OR xxxxPERHAPSxxFAMILY

❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Hate
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Dislike
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Stranger
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Developing Friendship
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Friends
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Good Friends
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁ Best Friends
❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Like Family

G O O DxxL O O K I N' - - - E R R ...xxM A Y B Exx

✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Disgust
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Uninterested
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Catching Interest
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Nervous when you're near
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦ Crushing Hard
✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Infatuated

IxxL O V ExxY O Uxx!! - - - N O TxxS OxxM U C H

❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Ex
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Recovering
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Indifferent
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Interested
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Budding Feelings
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Crushing
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Pursuing
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤ In love
❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Dating

[align=center][My personal thoughts and feelings]
[size=10][color=steelblue][u][color=dimgray]F R I E N D S - - - OR [color=white]xx[/color][color=white]xx[/color]PERHAPS[color=white]xx[/color]FAMILY[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=11]
[color=#6C7B8B]❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Hate
[color=#A2B5CD]❁❁[/color][color=silver]❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Dislike
[color=#ADD8E6]❁❁❁l[/color][color=silver]❁❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Stranger
[color=#C6E2FF]❁❁❁l❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Acquaintance
[color=#A4D3EE]❁❁❁l❁❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁❁❁[/color] Developing Friendship
[color=#87CEFF]❁❁❁l❁❁❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁❁[/color] Friends
[color=#00B2EE]❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁[/color][color=silver]❁❁[/color] Good Friends
[color=#1E90FF]❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁[/color][color=silver]❁[/color] Best Friends
[color=#3D59AB]❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁[/color] Like Family
[/size]

[size=10][color=steelblue][u][color=dimgray]G O O D[color=white]xx[/color]L O O K I N' - - - E R R ...[color=white]xx[/color]M A Y B E[color=white]xx[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=11]
[color=#8B8B83]✦[/color][color=silver]✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] Disgust
[color=#CDC0B0]✦✦[/color][color=silver]✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] Uninterested
[color=#EEEED1]✦✦✦|[/color][color=silver]✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] Neutral
[color=#FFF68F]✦✦✦|✦[/color][color=silver]✦✦✦✦✦[/color] Catching Interest
[color=#FFEC8B]✦✦✦|✦✦[/color][color=silver]✦✦✦✦[/color] Cute
[color=#FFD700]✦✦✦|✦✦✦[/color][color=silver]✦✦✦[/color] Attractive
[color=#FFC125]✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦[/color][color=silver]✦✦[/color] Nervous when you're near
[color=#FFA500]✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦[/color][color=silver]✦[/color] Crushing Hard
[color=#FF8C00]✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] Infatuated

[size=10][color=steelblue][u][color=dimgray]I[color=white]xx[/color]L O V E[color=white]xx[/color]Y O U[color=white]xx[/color]!! - - - N O T[color=white]xx[/color]S O[color=white]xx[/color]M U C H[/color][/u][/color][/size][size=11]

[color=#616161]❤[/color][color=silver]❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Ex
[color=#8B8386]❤❤[/color][color=silver]❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Recovering
[color=#ABABAB]❤❤❤l[/color][color=silver]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Indifferent
[color=#EEE0E5]❤❤❤l❤[/color][color=silver]❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Interested
[color=#FFC0CB]❤❤❤l❤❤[/color][color=silver]❤❤❤❤[/color] Budding Feelings
[color=#FFAEB9]❤❤❤l❤❤❤[/color][color=silver]❤❤❤[/color] Crushing
[color=#FF82AB]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤[/color][color=silver]❤❤[/color] Pursuing
[color=#CD3278]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤[/color][color=silver]❤[/color] In love
[color=#DC143C]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] Dating
User Image

████████████████████████████ LADIES █████████████████████

FEELINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

███████User Image

____ —Chae Sora x ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance
_______________________________✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
_______________________________❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Indifferent

__________________________________LET US LIVE AND DIE THEANIMALINSIDE

xxxxxxxxx: PrettyK, Second Year
xxxxxxxxx: Airsoft Adversary

__________ ⇨ ▌: Chae Sora? From Pretty K? Yeah I know who she is. One night my friends had convinced me to play airsoft with them at this recreational building where they hold indoor airsoft competitions every other week. I'm not an expert or anything but I am considered a pretty good shooter to my friends. First round of capture the flag and I had gotten pretty close to the opposing teams' flag. I really thought that I stood a chance. But I was quickly taken out by an anonymous shooter. Then the rest of my team was quickly taken out. We were shocked. During the second round I had found out that it was a girl (beaten by a girl, a low blow) and considered her to be my target goal. But she ended up taking me out again. And it wasn't until the third round that I got close enough to realize who this girl was. Sora Chae. In the end she took me out again and we lost the game. I confronted Sora about it and had attempted to start a conversation with her which was kind of awkward. My goal is to get her to open up to me more. Now I go every other week to go up against her but I have yet to beat her one on one.

███████User Image

____ —Seo Hyun x ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Good Friends
_______________________________✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
_______________________________❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Interested

xxxxxxxxx: PrettyK, Second Year
xxxxxxxxx: Childhood Friend

__________ ⇨ ▌: Seohyun is actually a dear friend of mine, We went to the same grade school at one point. We were neighbors and one day I was in the backyard of my home playing when I had heard what sounded like singing. Being the curious kid I was, I grabbed a crate and stepped on it to peer over the fence. There she was alone and singing to herself. I dont know why I did it but I just started singing along with her and although she was a bit shocked at first, we carried on until the very end of the song. She eventually came up to me and introduced herself as Seohyun. She then asked for my name and the rest was history. Everyday I'd look over the fence and sing with her. She would then invite me over to play. Unfortunately she moved away and I never saw her again after that. Just recently I had found out that Seohyun was back and a part of prettyK. Despite our busy schedules, we still manage to meet up every now and then to talk. She's grown up alot since the last time I saw her. I'm happy to see she's fulfilled her dreams of becoming a singer.

███████User Image

____ —Angelina Shinx ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Good Friends
_______________________________✦✦✦|✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive

xxxxxxxxx: L A V I S H, School Year
xxxxxxxxx: Childhood Friend

__________ ⇨ ▌: Angelina and I are good friends, believe it or not. It's amazing...that make two old friends of mine who've managed to become star idols. Pretty crazy right? Oh, what was that? How did we meet? Our fathers were close friends and classmates so it was inevitable that we'd eventually meet each other. I've met some of her family. So many siblings. Makes me wonder what its like sometimes, ya know? -tries to change subject- Being Main vocalists, we respect each others works and I often compliment her on her vocals. I'm hoping that one day we get to collab in a duet. Oh no no! There's nothing going on between us. Just friends, thats all. I will admit though that Angelina is quite the looker...-blushes- Anyone else you want to ask me about?

███████User Image

____ —Osamu Chiex ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Acquaintance

xxxxxxxxx: PrettyK, School Year
xxxxxxxxx: Awkward Acquaintance

__________ ⇨ ▌: Osamu Chie... When I had first seen her I thought she was one of the cutest girls I had ever seen. -slumps over- But we kind of got off on the wrong foot. You see, it was at Lotte World and I was on my way to meet up with the rest of the group to prepare for a concert. That's when I saw her. I had no idea she was a member of PrettyK. I didn't find that out until our next encounter. Anyways, I noticed she had dropped something and I immediately grabbed for it. Running after her, my only intention was to return the item back to it's rightful owner. But I only managed to make a complete fool of myself instead. I tripped over my own two feet and ended up tackling Chie down no sooner than she had turned around. The position we ended up in was kind of embarrassing. -blush- Ahem. Anyways there was a lot of screaming and staring...and frantic gibberish talk! Ever since then, whenever we cross paths, Chie is on immediate defense mode and while I try my best to prove that I'm not that kind of guy, I don't think she seems too convinced. -sigh-

███████User Image

____ —Lee Ji Eunx ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Stranger

xxxxxxxxx: L A V I S H, School Year
xxxxxxxxx: Future Collaborator

__________ ⇨ ▌: Yes, I've heard of Li Ji Eun. She really knows how to spit rhymes. I try to rap a little myself but I could never be as good as her or my bandmate, Shik. I can beatbox a little. -attempts- Heh. I said a little. Anyways we're supposed to be working on a song together in the future for an upcoming drama. The details on this particular song is going to be secret so I can't tell you much. It's my first major project collaborating with a woman so I'm anxious to see how this works out.

User Image

████████████████████████████ MEN █████████████████████

FEELINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

███████User Image

____ —Yu Min Sora x❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Stranger

xxxxxxxxx: KINGS of Fortune, SchoolYear
xxxxxxxxx: Photo Shoot Partner

__________ ⇨ ▌: Sora Yu Min. Why does that name sound so familiar/ Ah! -snaps fingers- You mean KOF's Sora! I always get him and death-shooter Sora mixed up. It really is a pain. I should really give one of them a nickname or something.... But anyways I know of him but have yet to meet him. We're scheduled to do a photo shoot together. It's supposed to be fully dedicated to the main vocalists of both KOF and Infinite. I'm looking forward to it. Ya know, when I first saw Yu Min's picture I seriously thought he was a girl. A very pretty girl (don'ttellanyoneIsaidthat). But heh, Sangissi pretty much shed some light and I was very shocked to say the least. 's all good though! Can't wait to work with him either way!

███████User Image

____ —Ha Sang Cholx ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Friends

xxxxxxxxx: KINGS of Fortune, School Year
xxxxxxxxx: Personal English Student!

__________ ⇨ ▌: Ah, you don't even have to ask. I definitely know Sangissi. Alot of ships have been sailings lately, if you know what I mean. Especially between members of KOF and Infinite. One of them is SangLOVE. Its funny too especially looking back on how I met the big oaf in the first place! It was at the hospital. Why was I at the hospital? -pained expression- Uh, thats confidential... Anyways I was in the cafeteria and was about to reach for the last parfait. Now, I love me some parfaits! You can never go wrong with them! And of course, this guy has to be reaching for the same parfait. Normally I am in a good mood and would offer the parfait to whoever else wanted it but this particular day I was in a VERY bad mood.

So I took the parfait and took off. But not before sicking my tongue out at him. Yeah I know, pretty harsh but like I said, VERY bad day. Anyways I didn't recognize who Sangissi was until later on that day and I thought that we wouldn't cross paths again. I was also in disguise so I had doubted that Sangissi had recognized who I was. Of course fate has to wring my flesh and I eventually ran into him again. He confronted me and pushed me to tell him what was going on with me and I told him... I broke down right in front of him too. How embarrassing. I normally don't let anyone see me like that. Not even my mom.

Anyways we became friends after that and we've actually done some commercials together. I don't know much about him except that his mom and dad fund the hospital where we met at and Im not one to pry in other peoples lives so yeah. Currently I'm teaching Sangissi how to speak better english. -grins and slips on glasses- Wonder if I should make him call me 'senpai' just for laughs...

███████User Image

____ —Pyun Shikx ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁ Best Friends

xxxxxxxxx: Infinite, School Year
xxxxxxxxx: BestFriend

__________ ⇨ ▌: Ah, the Shikmister! Haha, Just joking. He's definitely someone I consider as one of my best friends. We met during my first year at Anyang. He was tending to his secret garden at the roof of the school. He threatened me pretty profusely when he had found out that I had been watching him. I didn't really see why he was getting all worked up about and insisted that I wouldn't tell anyone. After the encounter I went up to the roof alot during lunch to watch him tend to his garden. It annoyed him at first but eventually he got used to my company. Eventually I was even helping him tend to some of his plants. Learned alot about Botany from this guy, its amazing. Anyways, I did run into my fair share of bullies and he was always there standing up for me. My unofficial bodyguard I guess. I know he may have his moments where he seems a bit short-tempered....and awkward....and inconsiderate but he truly is a nice guy. But of course he doesn't want most people to know that. Heh. Hey Shik, let me beat box to some of your crazy rhymes one day. I think I'm even getting the hang of rapping. Check it out. -beatboxes- Uh..yeah check mic one two~

███████User Image

____ —Hwan Haneul Borax ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁ Best Friends

xxxxxxxxx: Best Friend and Neighbor

__________ ⇨ ▌: -starts singing- Bo-ra~ You are my best friend Booora~ -stops singing- Haha, if you haven't figured it out, I was singing that in the same tune as the chorus for the song I'm working on, Joah. But enough on that. Bora and I go way back before Infinite. He was (and still is) my neighbor. Never really did speak to him much at first. His appearance was definitely strange to me and I thought he was a foreigner. Maybe he's adopted? I never really asked him much about his life but like I said, Im never one to pry. Anyways, I finally got around to approaching him and told him that I liked the color of his hair. "Must have took a ton of hair dye!" And he ended up laughing at the comment. Anyways we started hanging out after that and even ended up going to the same school. Now we're bandmates.

I admit even though I'm a few days younger than Bora, I can't help but get the urge to protect him... Is that weird? It's weird right? I'm the maknae but you would never know at first unless I told you. Anyways, aside from the big oaf, Bora is the only other person to have seen me cry. Although it was by accident and completely unexpected. I've also seen him at his worse so guess that makes us even. We are also dancing buddies and often practice making up choreography in the studios together. I enjoy it alot. But what I don't enjoy is this full on ship fiasco between him and Sangissi. And I can tell that Bora holds some attraction for the guy. I'm worried that Bora might get mixed up with the wrong guy. You hear me, Bora? -slams hand down on armrest of chair- Momma Key does NOT approve!

███████User Image

____ —Kwon Jae Hwangx ❁❁❁l❁❁❁❁❁❁ Family

xxxxxxxxx: Cousin and Role Model

__________ ⇨ ▌: Yeah the rumors are true. Rhyme and I are actually cousins. I've always looked up to him since I was a kid. My mother and his father are siblings and they used to be very close but something happened and their relationship became estranged so for awhile I was separated from Jae. Who knew that we would end up in the same idol group and that he'd be the leader. Woah! Haha. Anyways he's the only one to know about the situation with my mom so I confide in him quite often and ask for advice frequently. He's a great leader and a great role model for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff