Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Gu Kim yet my sᴛᴀɢᴇ ^ ɴᴀᴍᴇ is K.G.
                                                A LOT of people say that I s o u n dxxlike SHin Youngjae with a very wild twist. Take my hand, let's go on a Heterosexual journey! ----------- >
                                                Grab your shoes and lets PAINT the STARS!!! with the colors of our souls, i-n-t-e-r-twined!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kings Of Fortune ▬▬▬▬ KEEP ON MOVIN
          User Image

✿✿✿ Kim Gu Kim MyungDu Boy's Institute && Kings Of Fortune
                                                            tab tab tab SeventeenMalesecond year
                                                            tab tab tab height: ##( 6' 1" )182.88 cm && weight: (159lbs) 72.121 ##kg
                                                            tab tab tab hair color: Blonde && eye color: Blue

tab tab tab tab L - L - LOVE ME!!
                                                            Kim Gu Kim is known to be the loose cannon and comedic joy of the group. Hes very Optimistic while having indestructible resolve to back up his team. Kim's goofiness has never failed when it comes to making his group members laugh until their insides twist. Despite being a silly person hes a very hard worker. Hes often practicing his vocal beyond its scheduled point and sharpening his acrobatics to make sure his stunts for their live performances are perfect. On stage Kim is a eye magnetic. People typically find their eyes drifting to him because his voice that stands out so greatly. His voice is infamously known for melting hearts and making girls squeal no matter how simply the note he sings. Though on a downside Kim tends to lack the ability to sugar code things even as an idol. He'd admit to almost anything the honest way he feels on live.tv, among friends, etc. It scared the label at first yet to their amazement it made people find him even more funny. When it comes to girls Kim is really sensitive and clingy to whoever he forms "feelings" for. He'd never avoid forming emotions hes just more likely to keep them secret.

tab tab tab tab C - C - CALL ME!!
                                                            Kim wasn't born with the gift to sing though he was all natural good looks which his mother praised. He was placed in many commercials just as a small child for diaper, food, and many other ads. As he got older his dad was still no where to be found. Though the boy came across K-pop and felt an urge to become an idol. His singing was terrible yet it didn't matter to him. He continued to practice even despite his mother telling him he'd never be able to sing. She claimed his face was perfect and he should stick to his normal career as a model. He'd been modeling all of his life at this point. He went to audition for a place upon a label in the entertainment business and was heartbroken by strong rejection and even more offended as they offered him a job as a model instead.
                                                            Kim returned home to hear his mother yap about how she was right. Though Kim's hard work continued and after years of hard work the young model had developed a bizarre angelic voice. He returned for his second audition and blew the ears off of the scouts. He tremendous evolution and ability gave him the role of Main Vocalist.

tab tab tab tab CHEER FOR ME!!
                                                            Kimmie's shine on stage leaves many in awe. His unique heart-moving voice allows draws attention to him and practically hypnotizes his audience. When hes not blowing away his audience with his voice its his amazing acrobatic skills that are. He always has difficult maneuvers to pull off within their routines and he always makes sure their clean cut. A hand less cartwheel, backward flips, frontward, somersaults, double spirals anything he can pull it off or probably already has. His effortless visuals are usually acknowledged more than he would like honestly. Its the least anyone would expect of a Calvin Klein model. Though it is funny how the KOF members sometimes complain about how Kimmie never having a bad picture or having a single moment that looks "off".

tab tab tab tab SCA - SCANDALOUS!!
                                                            Kim dated Emi in the before his debut but after his debut things began to worsen and he eventually had to break her off, resulting in very bad breakup. Oddly, right after they broke up an unknown source gave off information that the boy had a girlfriend. It broke the hearts of his fans, but after much apologizing and fan service and work he was forgiven. Now, he tries to avoid Emi to the fullest. It'd be terrible if he was with Emi and they figured out it was her he dated and old troubles came back up. Considering how large Kim's fan base is it would be stressful for the entire group.
User Image

Kim's Cup of Tea

"Relationships?"
"Oh, Yeah! We can talk about relationships. Are you single?"

"Friendship?"
"My hyungs are my closest. I still have to get revenge on our Maknae. He ate my Kimchi!"

★★★★★★ Disdain:"Oh! you were talking to me!? Ok, my bad, my brain automatically blocks BS."

★★★★★★★ Eh:"I...don't...not..know you??...."

★★★★★★★ Ayyyee:"Get dressed, were gonna go hit the streets and poke chickens."

★★★★★★★ Friendzies!!!:"Be aware, I'm allowed to take your food now."

★★★★★★★ Two peas in a pot:"If you don't talk to me six days a week, I'll find you emotion_donotwant "

★★★★★★★ We're family: /Opens arms "Skinship, give it, c'mon, hurry up, get over here."

★★★★★★★ I love you, duh: "Not sure if you liked it, but you've certainly seen me nude before."

"Attraction?"
"Be my baby, Stop actin' shady, You drive me crazy.~ /Drops Mic. "

★★★★★★ /coughs severely:"Argh, my chest! Water, I need water!."

★★★★★★★ I can tell your human:"Friendzone times all eternity."

★★★★★★★ not bad, not bad:"We might date, but be warned my mom is gonna call you ugly....not my fault, just saying."

★★★★★★★ Cute as can be!:"Can I take you out on a date? You won't regret a single second."

★★★★★★★ Pretty:"My Neck, ow ow ow! I think I broke it... "

★★★★★★★ Wow..: "I wanna love you. If you'll let me."

★★★★★★★ Perfect!?!!??: "I wanna marry you....like seriously, here are the papers lets do this....like now."

"Love.."
"I mean...theres one girl....but I can think about that! I'm an idol. /sigh"

★★★★★★ No:"The way every woman on earth feels about Eve from the bible is exactly how I feel about you."

★★★★★★★ Clueless:"Well you've got a clean start."

★★★★★★★ somewhat affectionate:"I'll keep you around to see if it grows."

★★★★★★★ I like you:"You better accept my feelings. Yah, Look at me!"

★★★★★★★ Really like you: "I would hurt so much without you....."

★★★★★★★ Potential love: "I couldn't imagine my life without you.."

★★★★★★★ Love you: "I don't care about anything, as long as I'm with you I'm happy. I don't care about your flaws, needs, temper, habits or anything because I love all of you...."

Kings Of Fortune

User Image
★★★★★ Ha Sang Chol
★★★★★ Hyung!
★★★★★ Kings of Fortune
Friendship
★★★★★★★ -Two peas in a pot: "Hyung has always been there for me."
Attraction
★★★★★★★ - "Hes a good friend and bandmate of course but you gotta admit my hyung is a lady killer! I learn from the best of course." /playful laugh
Romance
★★★★★★★ - "Ha! Women only."

"I trust him deeply. He takes good care of me and for that I'm really grateful towards him. I've never had a big brother, but if I did I'm sure it would be Sangissi hyung."

User Image
★★★★★ Jasper Chu
★★★★★ My partner in crime
★★★★★ Kings Of Fortune
Friendship
★★★★★★★ -Two peas in a pot: "My fellow prank lord within our group."
Attraction
★★★★★★★ - "Girls love Jasper! My little maknae is a noona killer!"
Romance
★★★★★★★ - "Ha! Women Only!"

"In brightest day, and darkest night, no peace shall escape our sight so beware our power! Prank Masters Might!"

User Image
★★★★★ Ai Bom Jun
★★★★★ Sangissi Assasssin
★★★★★ Kings Of Fortune
Friendship
★★★★★★★ -Friendzies!!!: "We talk often, if he isn't killing Sangissi hyung."
Attraction
★★★★★★★ - "Ai Bom is handsome."
Romance
★★★★★★★ -"Women only"

"When ever we hangout its really fun, but then he tries to kill Hyung! Stop killing each other!!"

LAVISH

User Image
★★★★★ Sora Chae
★★★★★ Cutie! Toooo cute!
★★★★★ PrettyK
Friendship
★★★★★★★ - "Never met her officially."
Attraction
★★★★★★★ - "Cutest thing ever! I wanna see her aegyo!"
Romance
★★★★★★★- "Neutral."

words of wisdom here

User Image
★★★★★ Hwnag Woori
★★★★★ Future Wife (she just doesn't know it yet)
★★★★★ LAVISH
Friendship
★★★★★★★ - "We don't know each other officially yet, but I'm going to be making time to get to know her!
Attraction
★★★★★★★ - "Shes so beautiful..The sounds of her voice makes my heart melt and her smile drives me crazy....If she gave me her heart I'd devote myself to loving her and cherish every second I share with her..."
Romance
★★★★★★★ - "I really want to be a part of her life."

"I sometimes hear people judging her harshly including my mother. No one is perfect, but they cast hate on her doubts though they'd never cast hate on their own flaws. Shes a human like everyone on earth. We may not admit it or even be aware, but we all need compassion. I just want to be the man who can provide that for her and everything else she wants and needs.

User Image
★★★★★ Lee Ji Eun
★★★★★ New Partner, Please support us!!
★★★★★ LAVISH
Friendship
★★★★★★★ -"We talk time to time. Shes the only woman I actually see as 'cool' and sexy."
Attraction
★★★★★★★ -"I feel ashamed to say it, but when LAVISH is together my eyes often waver off Hwoori onto Ji....Aish, Its that Ji is so...so....." /Turns on the a/c unit "I'll get back to you on that."
Romance
★★★★★★★ -" Neutral but open to the idea

We're going to be able to get to know each other a lot better now. We're going to start working on a mini-album as a duo! Support us please, Saranghae!~"

User Image
★★★★★ Yara So
★★★★★ BFF! Home Skillet Biscuit! Bonnie to my Clyde/childhood bestie
★★★★★ LAVISH
Friendship
★★★★★★★ -"We've been together since we were in diapers. Shes seen me nude so many times it doesn't even phase her. That little perv." /laughs playfully
Attraction
★★★★★★★ -"Of course I think shes really pretty mom that doesn't mean anything!" /sigh
Romance
★★★★★★★ -" No I don't love her mom...Oh no! Wait! I mean I love her a lot! N-no not like that mom! Arghh! Leave me alone!"

"Me and Yara have been through so much together I couldn't picture my life without her...I love her too much....Please don't tell my mom what I just said, she'd never leave me alone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff