Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Bear Squared Purewalker Newbie Contest (winners page 3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Zaikt.
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear Kiamat.
Kiamat translates from Indonesian to doom, doomsday, or disaster. Fitting, considering the family and the bear herself.

Personality:
Devouring. Kiamat as a sentient being does not exist. She's nothing more than an uncontrollable hunger caged within ribs and muscle, an endless maw of teeth and claws that constantly seeks out the next morsel to be crunched and shattered. She will never be satisfied, and will always be the scourge of any land she chooses to occupy until something puts her down for good. Lacking in any real capability to speak beyond simple words and grunts that are nothing more than parroting, Kiamat is by no means a conversationalist, but she's inherited her mother's ability to mimic cries--at least, those of the wounded. Her screams and shrieks are bone-chilling, and she uses them both as lures and psychological weapons if her chosen quarry goes to ground. She's just as large as her father, if not a bit moreso, and uses her size to her advantage in the hunt, charging and slamming into unsuspecting prey to bowl them over and expose their undersides. Kiamat is particularly fond of disembowelment, and she sometimes will string the intestines of her kills around her neck in a morbid scarf, regardless of whether or not the poor soul is actually dead yet.

Though a force to be reckoned with in combat, Kiamat is almost painfully stupid, possessing no more than an animalistic wit to help her on her hunts. She can be scared off with flashy displays that catch her off guard, but these will only work once--after that, she'll be right back on her target's trail if they haven't gotten out of Dodge fast enough. Talking to her is entirely one-sided, and she's got a far higher chance of screaming like a dying foal in your face than replying. Knowing how much those noises bother most peaceful soquili has gotten it into her head that she should use them at every opportunity to unsettle others, and she does this with a sadistic glee. Seeing sparks of fear light up in the eyes of those around her is what she lives for--that, and making those sparks be the last to ever shine.

Rough Plot ideas:
First Blood. Kiamat has to make her first kill. There's only so much food that she can scavenge, and that won't be enough--she craves meat and blood, wants to feel the crunch of bones and marrow between her teeth. Perhaps there's a witness to this, some other foal that she can terrify--or even make a rival out of. Either way that folds out, Kiamat will remember who it was. This won't end well.

Scourge. As she gets older, Kiamat will grow into a brute of a bear, and that'll begin her lifelong hunt. Any groups that are unfortunate enough to cross her path will find that they've gained the worst kind of tagalong imaginable, as she'll latch onto their scents and track them until she's drawn blood. At first, the only obvious outward signs of her presence would be screams in the night, and blood smears left around the soquili she's trailing while they slept; nothing big, but enough to let them know that something here is far from right. If they stay in one place for too long, her hunger will direct her to strike, and she'll gorge herself on every one of them she can take down.

Eat the Weak. Maybe somewhere along the line, Kiamat has the misfortune to eat an individual that makes her sick. She could've picked the wrong corpse to scavenge off of, could've eaten somebody who had some sort of disease--she wouldn't remember or really care, to be honest. How does she get out of this? Why, that's a simple question, of course! Either she manages to decieve somebody into assisting her, or she traps her first pet. This 'pet' would be a soquili that possesses healing magic or has knowledge of medical herbs, and they would be dragged along on her quest to devour everything alive until such a point as they either escape or are slaughtered for meat.

Blood for the Blood God. Later on in life, she's going to settle down and have herself a grand old time. By 'settling down', I mean 'forcefully dominating an area and making it into her own personal hunting grounds'. That's what you do, right? Live the dream, eat your neighbors, you know. That sort of thing. She'll try to pose herself as some sort of demon, a pestilence wrought upon the land she's chosen due to some misdeed that she won't even care about; and that's where things will get fun for her. As stated earlier, Kiamat isn't smart. How could she have come up with this sort of plan, then? Her pet could've suggested it in an effort to save their own life for another day, or perhaps she could team up with another skinwalker--however briefly that may last--in order to pull this off. If everything goes right, she'll have sacrifices and wholesale slaughter enough to last her a while--if it goes wrong, however...somebody's going to have a stalker that's out for more than just revenge.

The Hunt. That little foal she met on her first hunt's back to play again, whether they want to or not. Kiamat will find them some way or another, and that's going to be when they'll clash. She'll try killing them in order to tie a nice little bow on her memory of her first hunt, and might even take a trophy from them regardless of whether or not she actually manages to bring them down. She wants to create a conflict here, just so she can eventually lay her opponent low. Meat's all the better when the blood's still hot from battle, in her opinion.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: VERY MUCH YES.

-------RP examples?------

Unfortunately, I don't have any soq-related examples yet, as I haven't quite gotten onto the RP scene here right now. ; y; But I do have some drabbles from offsite RPs, so there's that.
[ 1 - long, contains eye gore ] | [ 2 - this is a collection of drabbles, so read as you like ] | [ 3 - history blurb ] | [ 4 - character application with rp sample included ]

Also, with most of the things linked, you can just hit the IC tag on the post and see some other stuff I've written!

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
This would definitely not be lifemating, nor would it be entirely likely to happen with Kiamat. She'd be more and more likely to eat the other 'walker each meeting, and by the third one--well, they'd probably be already dead.
If it managed to work out, though, it would very likely be because the other 'walker bribed Kiamat with enough food to keep her docile enough to not tear his throat out. Needless to say, this would take a lot of meat, and might still result in the proposed partner's death.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They most certainly do not. What's a family to a monster only out for their own gain? Nothing more than tools in the best case, I'd imagine. Kiamat especially wouldn't care a whit for her family--they're the reason she's here, yes, but that's not exactly such a good thing for everybody else. So what if they're her parents? They're just as likely to be eaten by her as anything else she can sink her claws into.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
I myself would either take a short break or write up some drabbles to get reacquainted with the character. Do a bit of brainstorming, throw around some ideas, and maybe even make a playlist for them so I have some fitting music to write them to in order to set the mood.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Power struggles are probably one of the more likely causes, if we're getting down to it. Believing that they can do it better than the current lead, a skinwalker might eventually get too frustrated to carry on underneath the command of another, no matter how loose it is--by nature, skinwalkers are vicious, unruly beasts, and there's no way that there wouldn't be any chafing at all. Eventually, it would break apart, probably in a verrrrry bloody conflict.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are a calamity. They're a force of nature to be sure, though one that doesn't bring anything positive--they're more in line with natural disasters than they are anything else, ravaging lives and bringing bloodshed and slaughter with them where they go. There's no saving them, not that they really want to be saved; they're consumed, just as they consume everything before them. It won't fill the holes carved out of who they used to be or could've been otherwise, but it's worth a shot.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:03 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear Bones (But just goes by Bear)

Personality: While she’s a properly angry skinwalker, Bear’s primary trait is hunger. Bear is always hungry. Bear needs food. Where did the food go? Why is the food running away? Bear is angry. Bear must kill. Eat. Kill. Eat. She doesn’t seek to make others miserable; that would require thinking about others and recognizing them as having any importance in this world. That’s stupid. There’s really only Bear and food and potential food. She’s not the brightest, but she is the biggest, the meanest, and the hungriest. Don’t get in her way.
Rough Plot ideas:

The Ritual: Every spring, Bear goes out into the woods and finds the biggest, meanest male grizzly, knowing full well that he’ll be hungry and angry after hibernation. She then hunts this bear using nothing but her teeth and fury. Upon slaying the bear, she eats his heart, knowing that it makes her stronger.

Fishing Trip: Bear’s pretty feral, even for a skinwalker. Sometimes she’s more comfortable being a bear than being a horse. The closest she ever comes to relaxing is the mass murder of salmon in front of their unborn offspring. Woe to anybody who tries to tell her this isn’t real hunting. Because she will end them.

Brother Bear: Bear tells a story to one of her siblings about the time she was wandering around in bear form and came across some optimistic idiot with stars in his eyes who wanted her to be his companion. She ate him.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: Sure thing!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
It probably depends on the individual skinwalker. Maybe the mare doesn’t want to travel too far and that stallion’s the only potential father candidate with the strength to survive mating with her. Maybe the stallion’s paranoid that his territory will get stolen while he’s off pursuing some distant mare, so the lady not too far away’s his best bet. Maybe one or both of them is as vain as they are evil and want to have children that represent some twisted aesthetic. Just don’t list them as lifemates on the breeding form, because they aren’t. In Bear’s case, the only way a threepeat would happen is if it was quick and happened while she was well-fed from a big kill.

Answer:
Nope.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Think very hard about why you’re trying to RP a skinwalker if you don’t want to play an unrepentant bad guy. The skinwalker mindset is a unique opportunity to play a villain without any redeeming factors. We love to sympathize with our bad guys, but skinwalkers are more a force of nature than anything else, and so thinking about the writing that way might make things easier.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
The selfish nature of evil. Evil’s not always about doing bad things- sometimes it’s just about being self-centered enough to where nothing else matters. When you can’t put others above yourself for the sake of the group

Answer:
Skinwalkers are really kind of tragic as a concept. They’re obligated to be evil because despite kinda looking like regular soquili, something went… wrong. They can’t feel things like normal soqs can, and are more interested in their own advantage than the world around them. Destruction isn't just in their nature, it is their nature.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:12 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Fokushi Meishin
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bearly

Personality: Insane-- I came out of the basket that way. I distinctly remember some one kick my basket when I was still inside. The Sight against me left me blind in one eye. So when I finally crawled out of my gods-forsaken basket I instantly set out to find something to kill. Someone had to pay for what happened to my precious eye. Fortunately Not too far along there was a familiar Chicken just clucking and giving me a headache. and So I killed it. There is nothing like the feeling of flesh rending under my fangs or blood soaking the fur of my paws to the skin. I enjoy killing. I have since i was a whee cub.
Rough Plot ideas:
I as thinking that she could be insane and narcissistic. Her injury to her eye also preludes a mental instability. She barely eats for she believes that she only need the kill and the blood to survive.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:
Yep Yep Yepyep Yep

Still waiting for the inspiration.

Answer:

Breed? Breed with you? Please you must be joking there is no such thing as true love only hatred and...Well to be frank there is no way that you would find me with you.

Answer:

My "family" hasn't cared for me since I was in a basket, why should I care for them. Plus I'm pretty sure that it was my mother's big ugly feet that had kicked by basket and caused my precious eye to die before its time. She. Will. Pay.

Answer:

We I wold first do like I did here follow examples and read up as much as I can.

Answer:

The have no respect for the superior they are simply slobs killing and eating like hogs. They have the unrefined tastes of the soquili almost. They don't deserve to be in my presence or they deserve to meet their fate at my claws. Itr would be a blessing for them.

Answer:

They are monsters. Pure and simple. they are the werewolves and vampires before they where romanticized. Killing for the joy of it and having no empathy towards others.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:19 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username:
II--Gen3sis--II
Ideas for the foal's Name:
Boo Boo Bear

Personality:
A giggle. A small smile. Boo Boo Bear, or Triple B, is a stalker. She's the slithering snake of her family, stalking her prey like her mother, giving hushed whispers in the wind. She doesn't like her soquili form much, favoring the comfort her bear form does. And by comfort, she means to utilize her smaller frame to come off as a lost and/or wounded bear cub. For who could distrust someone named Boo Boo Bear. To this end she uses her namesake to her advantage.

She likes to soften her meat up over time utilizing fear and doubt, much like her father but not on a fattening up level. While father enjoys a good soquili like a good steak Boo Boo enjoys the leaner types of meat. Granted, she knows that during the winter months fattier foods are better. So she'll trap wayward familiars in soquili baskets she's stolen. Her goal is to use her whispers to cause her prey to be on edge, then use her wounded cub routine to gain their trust for a time. As for the familiars, its basic chase and capture.

Key points:
- Resourceful
- Clever
- Silver tongued
- Somewhat lazy when it comes to hunting
- An actress

Rough Plot ideas:
Striking out on her own: As a foal, she is run out of her family territory. The first time she sees that her bear form is much more effective in hunting and stalking as she looks like a tiny bear cub familiar. It'll be when she obtains her first blood kill. And finds a nice cave in the north to call her own. (But only after killing the inhabitants inside.)

Stalk on my wayward daughter: Someone has caught her eye. A long term plot with a soquili that she'll torment from the shadows. She wants them. She wants them badly, but at the current moment they're too strong.

Never trust the random baskets: It's getting closer to the winter months. Boo Boo knows she needs to gather food for the long haul. After discovering a nearby kawani village she steals some baskets. Her goal? Create inconspicuous traps for the wandering familiars who are looking for warmth and protection. She'll be happy to oblige them.

Get out of my territory!: Family strikes again. One of her family members is moving through her territory, and she wants them gone. But they may not be so willing to leave so soon. Who wants some play time?

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good Yesh~

[One]
[Two]
[Three]
[Four]
[Five]
[Six]
[Seven]

Answer:

Story canon it would have to be either something of convience, if they have similar goals. Since skinwalkers never breed for love it would be purely for survival of the genes. Outside, in the breeding forms, it would still be a fling, filed under the selective permission agreement.

Answer:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha No. Skinwalkers don't care. Skinwalkers don't give a s**t. *sassy z snap formation*

Answer:

Certainly do some research. Ask around to owners of skinwalkers already. Do some testing rp with those people outside of gaia to see if it works. Talk to the RP manager. But, if through all of that you still feel uncomfortable, get a kalona instead. They're much more open to personality fluxes.

Answer:

Well, they're naturally evil. Most would have alpha ways of thinking. They look out for their own interests and, at the end of the day, if those interests are unfulfilled, they'll break away from the "pact". Given their nature to be brutal killers, most breakups would end with bloodshed. However, there are those who are much more conniving and sinister, who would rather use their silver tongued words to break things up.

Answer:

Evil to the core of their being. They don't know love and compassion (unless its their food). They are the purest form of evil and chaos in the kawani lands. They thrive on mischief and death. They love to play games, tender their meat in fear. Tear apart families through their words and/or claws. Their lullaby to their pups is the dying screams of their prey. Breeding is purely a reproductive means. No ties, no bonds, no nothing. And even then, they do not love their children. When the stench of blood, death, and corpses fills your nostrils, you know to run. And even then, you may not make it.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:27 pm
Disqualified (after closing) Due to never agreeing to follow the rules/leaving an incomplete form

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Huntress_silverwing
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear the Blackheart

Personality: Sadistic. Bear once tried to take prey much bigger then her, a Stallion guarding a few mares, and ended up with several scars from the enounter, including a large gash over one of her eyes that blinded her in that eye. Enraged that she could not defeat this large prey, she went into the forest and mauled a couple of racoons including a cougar, and just torment them and beat them into bloody piles of bone and meat; letting their screams of pain and futile attempts to resister her be a balm to her enraged soul.

As she grew in her skill, and in size, she ran into the same stallion and herd who had injured, and was happy to see that they had foals. She slowly stalked them, waiting for one of the foals to make a mistake, and her patience finally paid off two days later as a foal and his twin left their mothers side to explore, and found a new creature that they had never seen before. She played with them for the rest of the night, their screams waking the herd and putting it on alert, but she didn't care. She stripped their flesh one mouthful at a time, feeling pleasure at watching the blood trickle from them, and at her skill of keeping them alive while she enacted her revenge on the stallion and his herd on their young. When one of the foals finally died, she ripped the heart from his chest, eating it delicately, and then lifted his corpse to the nearby tree and impaled him onto the branches where his parents would see them, and drug the second bloody mangeled mess of foal out into the field, under his parents eyes, and left him there. The mares tried to keep their foals close, and the stallion closer, but foals were foals. She made a meal out of several more that had wandered away, always starting with their hearts and working inward, leaving any part that was left so that the parents could find it, or throwing parts (a hoof here, a thigh there) into the sleeping herd at night.

When the herd moved, she followed, harassing them, and bringing them down one by one, taking the adults as she had the foals, letting them feel the pain they had dealt her 100 fold, and enjoying every moment of it. The herd moved faster then she could, but she had a lumbering gate that ate up the ground and did not tire her out like their frantic speed could, so even when they thought they had lost her, she was still coming for them. The herd lived in fear of the night, and she was their personal terror as she finally whittled them down until only the stallion was left. By that time she had grown larger and sleeker on the blood and meat of those he had tried to protect. After a brief fight, as the stallion was emaciated from running without stopping, and no longer had the strength from their first encounter, he was down, and she methodically took out her revenge on him; keeping him alive longer then the others as she had perfected her techniques on his foals and mares. First, she took his tongue so he could not speak, and then she skinned him and ate his liver while he still breathed, enjoying the pained sounds at every bite she took, and his feeble attempts at fending her off. She saved his heart for last. When she knew he was on the brink of death, she tore it from him, held it before his eyes, and stuffed it in his own mouth, smiling as his hearts blood ran down his chin, and into the soil. She had wanted to give him a gift for bringing her to new lands where there might not be any other skinwalkers, and they prey would be plentiful and naive, so she had let him keep his heart. After eating what else she could on him; leaving his heart untouched in his mouth, she lumbered away to find what new games she could play with the prey around her.

Rough Plot ideas: A good Lesson in Sizing up Prey - When Bear is young, she tries to take on a full-grown stallion, and ends up getting hurt in the processes, and thus triggers her sadistic nature as she seeks revenge.

Blind Side - Bear has to work on surviving in a world of monsters like herself who take any sign of weakness as a sign that you are prey, and has to prove that she is strong enough to survive all comers.

Redheart, Blackheart - Bear has captures a Soquili, and is getting ready to torture her food before eating when another Soquili comes into her path, and she decides she wants to go after this new one first. She takes great pleasure in describing to her captive what she is going to do to them, and demonstrating this on the victim before her, using her skills to keep it alive until the end, when she finally takes out the heart and eats it, before making her way slowly to her prey.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

Unfortunately I have not acquired any yet

Answer:
In a story cannon, it would be much like any wild animal that their territories cross to mate. Bear would be coming across several males but this 'one male' is the only one strong enough to actually overpower her and breed with her, and this is why she would have three breedings with one male instead of many. In breeding forms, this would never be entered under lifemate as Purewalkers cannot lifemate and never will.

Answer:
They may group up rarely for hunts, but they are too evil in nature to really stay together for long, or care about what others think as they are their own creatures.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Read a book about a sadistic sob and his exploits and then try RPing the Skinwalker agian emulating in many ways what you read, and then letting your mind go into dark and fathomless places to find your own terrors, and put them into others around you.

Answer:
There can be a fight over leadership as each will not want to follow another as they are independent and don't play well with others. They may argue over what the spoils are, and how they should be divided, and that can break them up as well. Even someone not quite where they should be could set off the argument.

Answer:
They are cruel, evil, and sadistic with not a shred of (humanity) Soquili to them. They are not friendly unless it can gain them prey to eat, and that is only an act. They are not loving, and do not know the meaning of love, and never will. They walk the world in the shadows, and wrap those shadows around their souls and revel in where the darkness can take them. To see one is to understand the face of death. To bear its spawn is to know that you cannot turn the young towards the light, for their souls are always in darkness, and the young will not hesitate to devour that which gave birth to them. They have a constant hunger for death, and fear, and pain that can never be sated, as those darker emotions are like a drug to them. They lust as they will, and take what they will, not constrained by the 'laws' that bind others (like don't touch foals because they are the future. Do not harms so-and-so because they are a herd leader and defend us). To be death, to be darkness, is to be a skinwalker.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Bear-er of Sin
Personality: Disgusted. She may have the same name within all of this, but she's pretty much just angry about even being linked to a mother who's a cripple, and while her father's farming is a useful trade, it is time consuming and her patience is thin.

While Bear-er of Sin is not particularly impressed with her parents, she does take their smarts and move on as fast as possible. She refuses to be part of them, or even acknowledge their real accomplishments as they are lazy disgusting bears. She detests hibernation though it is something she must deal with. Her personality will become more and more twisted as she tries to limit her sleep to only when she hibernates, causing a true and disturbing source of insanity.
Rough Plot ideas:
I will not be limited: This plot involves Bear-er of Sin finding a root that when fed to specific animals keeps them up, through testing she finds the exact amount that they have to ingest for the properties to be transferable to herself, allowing her to no longer be limited by sleep. Avoiding Hibernation is impossible, but limiting the time she spends idle gives her more time to hunt.

Losing your edge old man: A fight that likely does not go in her favor, but costs her father much of his hard work. She does not lure with sweetness instead sneaking in and slaughtering/terrifying much of his gathered rations.

Crippled perhaps: A plot with her mother, where in the child realizes her mothers failures and the small benefits that she has taken from being a crippled skinwalker.

I will to the best of my abilities.

link 1
link 2
link 3

Answer:

ICLY....this would likely be the insomnia induced delirium, and only sort of consensual as she would not be in her right mind.

With breeding forms this would be a fling with each breeding.

Answer:

Not in the slightest. Family is merely an accident of birth and most times the baskets are abandoned. If they are useful as they grow their might be minor contact depending on the character background, but for the most part they cannot form family bonds as evil will in groups start to tear itself apart.

Answer:

Read other skinwalker RPs, poke at staff for help, ask questions and really think on how this much evil would carry itself.

Answer:

In fighting. Each sort of evil has its own style and evil unless it is held together by a dictator who has a strong second and they run those who are mindless it will only fall to ruin.

A single skinwalker could run a herd of lesser evil Soquili and most likely the Skinwalker would be the second in command rather than the first in command as it would be easier to manipulate the figure head to make things go the way the skinwalker would want.

Answer:

True evil, uncaring, self serving, and disturbed. Their moral compass is non existent, often they will do whatever they can to get exactly what they want, generally in the most disturbing and vile manner.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 pm
Disqualified (after closing) Due to never agreeing to follow the rules/leaving an incomplete form

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Moxxiie
Ideas for the foal's Name: Honey Bear
She will use the ironic honey part of her name to lure those around her into a false sense of security. Most may think Honey is sweet, but in this case, Honey is deadly.

Personality:
Honey is small for her breed; the runt of the brood. She doesn't let that stop her from taking on the big prey though. If nothing else, it challenges her to use her cunning wiles and small stature to her advantage. Following in her father's pawprints, she will sometimes "befriend" her prey before making her meal.
She uses her sweet name to lure others into a false sense of security. With a name like Honey, who would think she's a cold blooded killer? She puts on her sweet voice, lulling her victim with a song she hums.

Quote:
"Mmmm mmmm mmm mmm
Quiet little bug
No need to fly away
mmm mmm .. mmm mmm
Hush now, don't worry
I'm not gonna eat you today
mmm mmm... mmm mmm
Quiet little critter
It's not your day to die
mmm mmm... mmm mmm
Hush now, don't worry
I won't make you cry.
mmm mmm... mmm mmm
Quiet little Soquili
Don't be afraid
mmm mmm... mmm mmm
Hush now, it's okay
No need to run away.
mmm mmm... mmm mmm."

Honey prefers to kill in feral form, climbing up into trees and waiting to ambush her prey. She uses her "hunting song" to lure unsuspecting Soquili into her "web" before pouncing.

Rough Plot ideas:
- A Rough Childhood: Left alone in her basket, she was born into the world with nothing. After she emerged, she had to fend for herself. Half-starved, her first kill was an unfortunate squirrel that happened across her path.
-- One day she will stumble into one of her parent's territories, crossing paths with them and barely manages to escape with her life.

- Hunting 101: Having no one to teach her the ropes of the kill, she has to learn things the hard way. While in her parent's territory, she did manage to watch and learn from them, gaining some knowledge of how to stalk and kill prey. She uses what little she learned before the confrontation and adds her own techniques to hone her hunting skills.

- Two Legs Taste Better Than Four: Honey picks up a scent unknown to her one day. The smell is so inticing that she follows it, leading her to a human village. The smell from nearby campfires and cooking meat make her mouth water. She comes into contact with the humans there, which doesn't end well for her or the village. They attack and she must flee, only to regroup and strategize for an attack. During her attack she will be injured, barely escaping with her life, but only after taking a few of her own.
-- This incident will lead to her obsession with finding and attacking humans

- Who's Afraid of A Big Bad Bear?: Someday Honey will come across a fearless opponent who confronts her for the death of their loved one. This will spark a long feud in which both Honey and the opponent will be hurt and/or maimed.
- This opponent would impress Honey enough that she may seek to breed with them, only because they proved themselves worthy to sire her line. Her sadistic tendencies wouldn't allow for them to survive long afterward, unless by some miracle they escaped her.

x
x
x
x
x
x

Answer:
The only reason Honey would ever consider breeding with the same stallion would be because he survived the first time. It would be handled the same as any other fling type breeding.

Answer:
No, they do not form family units, but might group together for a short period of time for a specific (plot) kill or attack.

Answer:
RP elsewhere out of Soquili threads/guilds such as AIM, or a personal guild or PMs.

Answer:
WAAAAAY too much bloodlust in one location is BAD news. The thrill of the kill gets to them, making them turn on each other so that working together can only last for a short period of time.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil. While some may use emotions as a con or scare tactic, they have no emotions other than the joy of a good kill. Skinwalkers are born killers, needing meat to survive. They relish in the fear and pain the inflict upon their prey.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Angelique DelaMort
Ideas for the foal's Name: Gummy Bear

Personality: She loves to play with her food. Gummy earned her name not by being sweet and delicious, but by the way she gnaws on the bones of her prey until she breaks into the delightfully chewy marrow inside. She really is a bit of a foodie at her core, if she had it her way she would dine on only the best dishes – extra, extra, rare, of course. She is a patient hunter, dedicated in her quest for the sweetest meals. She will track her prey over days or even weeks when something catches her eye or nose with a single-mindedness that flirts with psychosis. The hunt, after all, is part of her enjoyment and the way she slowly tracks, corners, and then dissects her prey as she devours them is almost ritualistic, a type of homage to the dark gods that spawned her.

Outside of food she enjoys the succulent scent of terror that wafts through the air as her presence is recognized throughout the lands. Even if she is not hungry, this scent of primal fear is enough to trigger an impromptu hunt. It does not matter if her prey is large or small – she craves the brave and the young. For the brave may put up a fight, and the young might be too easy a catch – but they all get that rush of sweet adrenaline before the killing blow. Most of her kind didn’t know this, but adrenaline was a natural tenderizer – you get enough of it coursing through the veins of your prey by drawing out the hunt, letting them think they can escape, and then taking them in the dark…

No taste could compare.

Rough Plot ideas: Eventually I would love to continue the bear related names in this family because I have a lot of other ones (Bear-y Cruel, Un’Bearable, Bearly Sane)

Lots of plots with her striving to find the best meals and developing her palate

Gummy also needs to develop her hunting skills – sure there will be some failures at first, but she’s patient, she’ll learn and then the fun really begins.

Gummy will also eventually find some value in the local villages (aside from the nutritional type). Upon raiding a village she will find a store of their cooking spices and seasonings – it’s a new game now!

She actually takes a great deal of pride in knowledge of soquili culinary delights. She would just love to find someone to share her passion with. Not necessarily another skinwalker…but someone she could teach, share her skills with – whether they like it or not.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I solemnly swear that I will play by the rules

Skeletons in the Closet (Beatrix & Pavlov)
Bump in the Night (Zah & Pavlov) ~ Complete
Knight Visions (Cheveyo & Pavlov) ~ Complete
Sunny Afternoons (Amaranth Amora & Kadentsu) ~ Complete
Pony Pet Playdate (RP Logs)

Answer:
In canon I think there could be a few options. One would be the skinwalkers are seeking to populate the lands with the strongest offspring so they seek a strong sire for their children, and in finding one they will fight to keep that sire for themselves (or like lions, eat any rival‘s children). They might also have a desire to breed and whollop another skinwalker in a battle – maybe after that they’ll decide, “I own you“ and consider the defeated walker as a type of pet and breeding source (it’s a bit less violent than their typical mating practices). Aside from that....in canon they could just keep coming across each other whenever we’re in the breeding season and it’s the convienient option or one desires specific traits of the other for the offspring and that’s the reason.

I have very little experience with breeding forms, but a Selective Permission agreement to breed seems appropriate.

Answer:
It’s generally a bad idea to have a bunch of skinwalkers in the same area...they might just eat each other.

Answer:
Read the Species info, find a nice villian archtype to base your character on (I always thought Megatron from Beast Wars would make a delightful walker), read the Dexter series to really get in the mind of someone who is twisted, evil and loves it. And talk to the RP staff members and others who own walkers – they can help. We’re a community in this shop, people around here are usually pretty willing to offer advice and assistance.

Answer:
They don't follow orders well and they're not really social creatures by nature. I imagine while for a brief time they may think working together is going to be a good idea, but link any other pure evil, self-serving creature – the bottom line is they want what they want and in a group someone’s always going to get in the way.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are evil – their calling cards are torture, fear, and death. They come in all varieties, but at the end of the day the walker wants what the walker wants and if you get in the way you’re dead. Hell, even if you don’t get in the way you could be dead – actually you’re most likely dead if you’re in the same area as a walker. The four horsemen of the apocalypse would go running scared from these guys.

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Mahogany Sunset
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear the Benevolent ("the Benevolent" is a title given to her by others; she does not use it.)

Personality: Bear spends more time than not in her bear form, or her pure form, as she calls it. A bit compulsive, Bear ritually kills every one of her prey in the same fashion, after luring them with the same routine: she pretends to be a familiar whose bonded soquili was wounded by a pure bearwalker, pleading for help. She leads her victim to the rotting carcass (the body of her last victim), crying and undeniably heartbroken. Then, carefully, she disables her prey with a calculated blow to the head. As it sleeps, she sets up her ritual: the dead soquili and the live rest nose-to-nose, with herbs and flowers strewn around them. With the live soquili hobbled, it cannot get up or move when it wakes up, and Bear carries on with her ceremony... Which includes asking her prey a lot of questions. Nice questions, about their life and their well-being... All the while butchering the dead soquili. She places the best meat in her baby basket for safe-keeping and leaves the bones out in the sun for drying. Once she's done, she asks the soquili one last question: "Would you like to stay for dinner?" If they answer yes, she shares her dinner with them, then knocks them out once more and smothers them; if no, she simply knocks them out again and smothers them there and then.

Bear believes in "clean killing." Carefully minimizing the amount of blood spilled in the initial capturing, she tries to maximize what she herself gets to experience of them. She leaves no trace of her victims once they've been butchered, eating all the meat (or using rotten meat to set traps for less interesting non-sentient animals, like rabbits, which she eats between her "true" victims), using bones and sinew for art projects and decorations, and collecting the blood she drains from them in her basket, which she empties into a natural rock depression (her "Lake of Crimson Tears"). She also believes that her victims should at least provide her some decent conversation before they go, and she enjoys drawing out the length of time they have to wait and watch before they're begging her to end it. Sometimes she tricks her victims into thinking she will let them go, if only to make it more interesting... But in the end, they all end the same way.

Bear preys only on sentient beings that will give her some entertainment - almost exclusively soquili, and especially usdia. She watches her prey and stalks them if they interest her, following them until they get close enough to the heart of her territory for her to put on her "bearwalker victim" act. Most of the locals know to avoid her part of the woods, as she never moves; most of her victims are strangers to the area.

Rough Plot ideas:

• The First Kills: Abandoned as a basket (or left out on her own), Bear is forced to fend for herself. Her first kill as a foal is a meager one, likely a victim of another skinwalker that was left alive just long enough for her to finish off. Annoyed by the inferiority of her kill (in her eyes, it was not much better than a mercy killing, ew), Bear tries to figure out a way to attract a more impressive piece of prey. Wandering around with basket in tow, she finds a large boulder with a depression in it and sets up her nest there. Carefully laying out the boundaries of her territory, she finds out that she's managed to find a fairly populous area and begins watching the soquili, learning their language and about their lore from afar, surviving on little animals. One day, she sees a bear familiar among them and nearly charges in to fight for territory... Until she realizes what a familiar is. Slowly realizing what she has, she sets up her ploy, running out to a wandering soquili and claiming a bearwalker attack - and it works. Her first true kill is a messy one, blood everywhere, but she realizes that she can use the carcass to draw in more prey in the future.
  • Stimulating Conversation: Bringing down small prey becomes her specialty: usdia and foals are easy to topple with a few swipes. However, since they don't usually die right away and she's been watching conversation from afar for a while... She tries to draw some chitchat out of them before finishing them off.
  • Homage: Bear worships her basket as the vessel that brought her to a world full of sweet meats and smells so that she could work in her sadistic, "kill them with kindness" ways. She devises a way to pay her respects - by putting the best meat in the basket before eating it, so that it can have a taste of all that it has given her. When someone discovers her doing this (as a foal) and reacts badly, she empties the basket and tries to trap them inside for speaking poorly about her basket. They eventually find their way out and she realizes, despite the fact that she lost that bit of prey, that suffocation is the way to go: no blood to clean off her pelt, minimal struggle, and little damage to the body of the prey itself.
  • The Benevolent: The victim of the previous plot who escaped tells the surrounding herds of the bear who nearly talked it to death while the victim trapped in a baby basket, giving her the title "the Benevolent."
  • Clean Kills: After she learns to smother her prey, Bear begins to become progressively cleaner in her killing, beginning to knock out her prey to get them down so she can chat with them before doing the actually KO-smother combination. She's still using her little act to lure prey into the heart of her territory. Now, however, instead of using just the meat and organs that she keeps in her basket and discarding the skeletons and mopping up the blood, Bear starts to use blood and bones both. The bones she dries in the sun so they become lighter and clack together nicely, and hangs them from the trees in her territory so she can listen to eerie bone music all the time. The blood... Well, she keeps it in the very heart of her territory, that natural rock depression, which she calls her "Lake of Crimson Tears." She bathes in it often, and floats her basket in it from time to time, believing that the blood of her vanquished will bring her luck in her next hunt - not that she would need it.
  • The One That Got Away: Sometime in her young adulthood, Bear tries to take down a draft-built soquili and fails. This failure haunts her, and she starts to believe that the blue eye of her basket is waiting to punish her for her failure. Disturbed by nights of sleepless terror, Bear finally destroys her basket in a fit of terror and rage. Once she realizes what she's done, she sets out to take out the draft that drove her to kill what she basically thought of as her origin - and mistakenly mauls a few innocent bystanders in the process. She doesn't care whether she kills cleanly - or kills at all. She just wants that draft to die slowly and painfully. Eventually she finds him... But he has the same blue eyes as her basket. A sort of mania takes hold of her, and rather than killing the draft like she intended, she blinds it.
  • A New MO: Now walking around in her soquili form, Bear begins blinding anyone she sees (and can get her paws on) that has blue eyes.
  • Bloodlines: Plots with Bear's relatives - depends on what shenanigans her siblings get up to and whether or not they run into each other in regards to plots with them. I would like for her to someday stumble upon her father's sleepy little community and see how he would react to another purewalker in his territory... And if she blows his cover (at least for that round of prey). Also meetings with her aunt, uncle, and mother if possible.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I so swear.

The Night is Dark & Full of Terrors
A Tumultuous Splash
Looting a Pirate`s Cache
Fire-in-the-Barn Dare You

Answer:
They are not lifemated - it would be selective agreement/fling. In story canon, they would not know or plan to they are staying together and the breedings would be coincidence or convenience... Either that or they would want to produce superior offspring or something.

Answer:
Noooooo. No bonds, unless they are working together for a short time... Though that would probably end in disaster, anyway.

Answer:
Work on private self-RPs to get into the character until you have it right, ask the staff if you're doing it right, and reeeeesearch how other skinwalkers are played so you can appropriately portray the evil.

Answer:
Fights and authority issues. They don't care what anybody thinks - so why should they follow whomever's trying to take charge? They're also only in anything if it benefits themselves, so... Doesn't really work well for a group.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are a special brand of evil. They bring destruction and death and are killers by definition, as well as loners. They only care about themselves. Vicious and brutal. They don't form positive bonds/relationships and cannot love.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username:
xxxxx techabyte
xxxxx Bear “The Gentlelady”
xxxxx Her name is going to be an ironic calling to her personality/killing style.

Personality:
xxxxx Dexterous.

xxxxx Foal: Being the middle born was something that Bear didn’t give to flying birds about. As soon as she emerges from her basket, her mind will be filled with wonder and excitement. She’s got a dark twist into her mind almost instantly; how and why is uncertain. But she is very easily known to be smart. She would spend some of her spare time doing devious little things; tricking birds or rodents into coming to her and acting as though she was a friendly little filly. Only to, seconds later, maul them and eat her fill. She isn’t a fan of her two siblings, finding them to be annoying and in her way. She believes in a theory of “the smartest survives”. Even as a small cub she understood that. If someone was smart enough, they could take down the biggest of foes. So she spent spare time searching out creatures that spoke the native tongue and learning it; mastering it. She observed her mother and how she hunted, careful not to get too close in case her mother turned those sharp claws on her. She became smart, and deadly within a few short months of her life.

xxxxx Adult: After finally getting run off and moving to be her own person, Bear will be someone to fear. From afar, she could be considered very beautiful. People who don’t pay attention could fall into her traps very easily. She’s small in stature, considering her species. She’s roughly the size of an Ulun’Suti mare, with her fur making her seem a little more bulky. There is no real rhyme or reason as to why she is so small, considering her parents, but she doesn’t let it bring her down. She’s confident and strong in her own way, and very smart. She doesn’t care about just killing to see the blood pour. She wants it to be something special; something that will make her heart pound hard in her chest from the joy of watching just what happens to them. She wants the thrill of a plan coming to full success. If that means she has to plot for a few days, than she will. Her killing style is unique; though she has slight flaws. ( Killing style explained below ).

xxxxx When it comes to other Walkers, Bear finds them to be… lesser. She thinks she is top notch, and that no one could ever surpass her. She has a strong will to run any Walker off that tends to get near her. When it comes to other mare, in particular, she gets a little crazy. She has a blind rage toward other females; something she can’t control, nor does she attempt to. She goes out of her way to torture and maim any female that comes across her path. This would include the Bearwalkers that are in her direct bloodline. She would attempt to kill them. Children are not something she is fond of. She finds them to be weak and pointless to be around. She doesn’t want kids of her own; at least not yet.

Rough Plot ideas:
( I haven’t been peaking into the Livestream, but I’m going to play her as though she has some of the drapes of fabric that dad does, so that she can hide behind them and work with her plot. )

xxxxx Killing Style: Despite not having a relationship with her father, Bear somehow ( in a way ) took after him. It’s twisted in a different moral though. One day, I want her to watch another Soquili, one who is dark and twisted, eating another Soquili. This will just be backstory plot, as that Soquili will grow sick and die from the meat. Because of the nature of the death, it gave Bear a thrill. So, she started to learn how to disguise Soquili meat into food that other Soquili would find appealing. This could mean stomping at the meat and soaking fruits in the mush, before giving them to other Soquili as “drinks/food”. She waits until the Soquili gets physically ill from the odd source of food, before making her kill with sharp claws. Because of this little façade, she has been dubbed a “Lady”, serving delicious food and drinks to other creatures. She pretends to be a lovely mare, only to slice a throat in a blink of an eye. So far, no one has really caught onto her style, though that isn’t to say a clever mind won’t stumble upon her soon.

xxxxx Death on Swift Claws: Of course her killing plan doesn’t always work. When the prey is used to eating meat ( like Kalona ), she tends to panic. In her panic, she goes into a sort of “animal” mode. She goes blinded by her animalistic side, and attacks as though she has no mind of her own. One second she is clever and cruel, the next she is a feral beast waiting to feel blood down her throat.

xxxxx The Flaw: Loving the feel of blood on her claws is fun for her. But, Bear has a flaw. If anything goes against her plan, she freaks. She breaks her “lady” façade and attacks with a fiery passion. She thrashes and slices with sharp claws and piercing teeth. She loses herself completely and shoves her thoughts and plans out the window as she devours the flesh of her victims. Later she’ll realize what happened, and try to fix the issue, only to have it happen again later.

xxxxx Bear x Bear: Family role-play; of course this would be violent, I assume, but yes. I am always wanting to do as much family RP as possible. Of course this means that eventually I would want an RP where mom ( I am assuming they will be raised by mom ) thrashes out at Bear and the little cub/young adult runs off and fends for herself from then on.

xxxxx Agreed. :3 If the concepts above also need to be altered to fit better, I am willing to alter them.

xxxxx Deception - Old RP, but fully finished.
xxxxx The Pain of Change - In Work.
xxxxx Taming the Beast - Shows animalistic characteristics; though not evil. Just kinda dark.
xxxxx Angel of Music - AIM RP Log.
xxxxx The Difference Between Minds - AIM RP Log.
xxxxx You can find more in my teepee.

Answer:

xxxxx ICly, one could say that the Soq in question is looking for specific traits; and that they have only found that other Soq to hold that position in their eyes. They would breed, separate, and later breed again. Though it would just be a “breed and run”. No hanging around cuddling after. Just make babies and run. As for handled in breeding, just a normal fling.

Answer:

xxxxx Definitely not.

Answer:

xxxxx I have a firm belief in that you could always ask Staff ( Uta or Mind specifically ) for help in pointers and such. Ways that could help you to develop the character and keep the RP in shop rules. Another way is to do the RP over an IM service.

Answer:

xxxxx I think it could be anything; and depends on the Soquili. Honestly, I imagine, if it’s over a hunt, that the Skinwalkers finish their killing, and then start to fight over food. In order to secure their portion of meat, they drag their food away from the rest of the “pack” and defend their food. This would mean that they would part from the group almost instantly and form a sort of dangerous mood in the area. I wouldn’t go into a Skinwalker feeding frenzy even if I was a Skinwalker.

Answer:

xxxxx Skinwalkers are complicated creatures. Some are smart, some are feral beasts. One thing is for sure known; they are bloodthirsty, evil Soquili. They want nothing more than to rip your throat out with their teeth. Be this to eat, or to just watch the blood run down your chest. They’re dark creatures bent on taking lives for their own pleasure. They are all about themselves, and care not for anyone around them. They want to fuel their own fires, and don't care about anyone around them, including parents or children.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:48 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Sharingan Spud
Ideas for the foal's Name:Jikininki Bear ((Jikininki- is actually Ghosts that eat human corpses in Japanese belief))

Personality: unlike most of her family and others in her race Jikininki actually likes one thing more then death... The thrill of the torture not the kill itself. She actually thrives from the screams and cries of her victims and makes all her "killings" last as long as the victim can endure the torture she performs on them.

Rough Plot ideas:
First kill: From basket to brutality, Jikininki is now a fumbling foal and will need to make her first kill to survive the need for it is already coursing through her veins though so it should be easy right?? We will see what unfolds.

Death brings joy, but torture brings pleasure: Jikininki realizes her love for the torment over the kill itself. She dons and fine tunes her torture skills to the perfection they are now.

Deaths brutality: Jikininki has perfected her torture skills and now thrives from them. She finds her ultimate victim and and decides to show EVERY thing she has learned so far. ((I really want to find someone looking to make an epic death for there beloved character and play it out in Jikininki clutches. This rp would be very explicit however and not for the eyes of the weak.))

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: Hell to the yes

Sadly I do not really have links but these are a few rp's i have done hidden in Spoiler tags:

Nao fell out of his bed when he felt the covers yanked off him. "God mom you scared me so bad." Her mother stood there tapping her foot. "Naomi Stevens! I told you you had to start your new school today. I know it's ridiculous and you don't want to go so don't give me any of that s**t. Just get ready and hurry up. The alarm has rung four times already and you ignored it. You will be late."

With the speech his mother was out the door and off to work. Nao would get no fresh made wonderful breakfast and love from his mother. As for his father well, lets just say he was the reason they were here in this new place. Nao sighed and picked himself up off the floor. Moving at a snail pace he made his way to the closet and pulled out an outfit. Supposedly the school had uniforms and when he got there he would receive hiss since his mother so kindly called ahead to arrange Nao's schooling. One good thing for Nao was he lived close to the school and only had to walk so late waking up wasn't so bad for him. However this day was only about to get worse for the poor boy.

Nao arrived at the school and walked into the office. "Hey um, I am here and suppose to be signing in today. My mom called ahead and faxed all the paper work. They told me everything would be ready for me and i could pick up my uniform here in the office." He looked awkwardly at the secretary as she nodded. "Right. Through that door." With out even looking up the lady had pointed him toward a door. Nao shrugged but hurried to through the pointed out door. Once inside he was greeted warmly.

This would be were the trouble started. "Naomi I assume?" The lady said shaking his hand and welcoming him to the school. "It's just Nao actually." He said with a little blush. The lady nodded and pointed toward a uniform hanging on the door behind them. When Nao saw it his face flushed and he panicked. The lady continued not looking at Nao. "This will be your uniform and you are required to wear it at all times while on school grounds. If.." She was cut off as Nao nearly screamed out.

"This is a GIRLS uniform!" The lady looked confused and nodded. "Well yes. It is your uniform that was pre-ordered by your mother." Nao shook his head fast. "No way I am wearing that! I am a MALE lady!" The principle froze. "We were informed that a young WOMEN named 'Naomi Stevens' was joining our school." She pulled out the paper work and showed Nao where 'female' was checked for 'student sex'. Nao freaked. "Oh god mom. you never pay attention to anything! Look lady, while this is lovely and all there is no way in hell I am wearing a female uniform. I know I look girly, and granted my mother gave me a female name but i can assure you i am one hundred percent male."

The principle stood then and nodded. "Naomi I am beyond sorry for this confusion, but as you can clearly see here you mother checked the 'female' box. Now on your scholarship they will only pay for ONE uniform. Unfourtionatly for you young... man, this will be the ONE. You are welcome to purchase another uniform at full price of fifty dollars per piece. Mind you there is three pieces to the male summer uniform and four to the male winter uniform. You are required to have all the pieces. Now this one is free of charge as well as the packaged winter female uniform."

As the principle continued to talk Nao felt panic setting in. No way in hell his mom and him could even afford one piece of the uniform let alone the whole thing. "But... I am male. Can't you tell the Scholarship that there was a confusion and my mother checked the wrong box.." The principle cut him off before he could finish. "Naomi, I didn't want to mention this part, but I believe you mother was FULLY paying attention to the forms. The Scholarship you qualified for due to your outstanding academic achievements, which I also am astounded by, was for only FEMALE students."

Nao froze and felt like he would cry. "So... your saying.. if i tell them i am male.. I will lose everything and not even have to worry that my uniform is female." The principle nodded. "Now I personally should revoke your Scholarship right here and now knowing this information and kick you out of the school for false documentation. However, as you stated 'Miss' Stevens, you look feminine and have a female name. You could very well pass by the schools eyes as a female student. No one would have to know." Nao cringed. "However I would have to wear this and be known as a female." Once again she nodded to him.

Noa dreaded what came next but he knew it had to happen. Slowly he reached for the uniform and opened the door nodding. After a few he stepped out blushing in his new uniform. The principle smiled and reached out her hand to him which Nao reluctantly took. "Welcome to Fore-site Academy for the gifted Miss Stevens."

The Television screen flashed bright with life and then the Mayors face appeared on it. "I will single handedly bring forth judgment on their leader and issue him the death sentence- for he is nothing, one could say he's below humanity, beneath us" the mayors voice boomed out. As quick as it appeared the screen went black again and the room was once again silent.

Valmier shifted in his seat and chuckled as he turned off the TV trying to rid himself of the terrible face on it. "For once dear Mayor, it seems we agree about something. Only thing is, it will not be you doing anything to the Beast." Valmier had always despised that foul being know as Beast and plotted to over turn him and his little corporation he was running. He just had to play the game correctly and wait for his opening before the strike. It was like the fencing duels Valmier use to do when he was younger in his family's home. If one was to pushy and moved to soon they would be out of the game. You had to have precise timing and sometimes even know when to take a hit. Sadly Val was never a very patient man and he grew tired of this little game they were playing. He wanted to strike already and stop playing innocent lackey.

He sighed at the thought turning once more in his seat the leather protesting beneath him and crying out. The thought pissed Val off and he slammed his fist down into the desk shaking it and knocking a few of his things to the ground. The silence was frustrating him and he quickly turned the TV on again. He was about to turn the channel to avoid seeing the Mayors face when he noticed it was now the news.

The reporter seemed to get serious as he spoke. "In recent news, It seems as if the Lost boys have struck again. An Officer reported finding a drug dealer rather banged up with one of the boys hovering over top of him. We go to Timmothy who is live at the scene with the reporting Officer." The scene cut over to a outer part of the uptown area and the Officer reported that he barely missed apprehending the lost boy as well but cops were fresh on his tail. Valmier laughed at that, damn well knowing the Lost Boy had out smarted the cop and was already safe hours before any of the reports had made it to the scene.

It was what he expected from the cops. How could any of them be expected to do well when not even there leader could? What was Gerard up to, Valmier wondered. Last Val had seen him he was winking to him from behind the window of the car as it speed off down the street. Valmier had always pride himself on being one step ahead of the Cops. When they would get to the scene there would be nothing left to find but the tip of a hat as Val disappeared. This to was a well calculated game, just like the one he played with Beast. However Val always found this one fun. Perhaps because he was winning in this one.

When his thoughts trailed back to reality Valmier noticed the news was back to reporting on the Mayors up coming reelection. With a scowl he quickly turned off the TV again just in time to hear the Knock present on the door. "Enter" he announced. A man slowly pushed open the over size doors to his Office and entered already half bowed. Fully bowing now he spoke. "Please excuse me Sir, but I am suppose to report to you a disturbance has arose in one of the underground factory brothels. I was told to inform you the man is insisting to only speak to you and he has struck several of the women already casing quiet a scene."

Valmier motioned for the man to rise and nodded in acknowledgment to his words. The man understood this as a sign to leave and hurried out the door. "The day wouldn't of been complete without some kind of work popping up." Val groaned to himself as he rose from the leather chair and grabbed his coat heading for the door.

Answer:
It would be a simple "dominance" thing. Though many males have tried to mate with Jikininki none survived her rampages and straight out death attended attacks but this male. You would never put it as lifemate for Skinwalkers do not mate for life it would still be a different form each time.

Answer:
No they do not. They care nothing about what anyone thinks of them let alone family members.

Answer:
Ask other Skinwalker owners for advice and help with RP plots. Follow and read others rp's to get a feel for it. Although when all is said and done if evil is not exactly your thing but you still want to give it a little go the true suggestion would be to get a Kalona and leave the Skinwalkers to us twisted individuals.

Answer:
It might be due to a fight for lead with in the pact. Since skinwalkers never form bounds they will always see themselves as the "leader" and therefore a dominance fight within a herd could cause a break quickly before the attack even happens. As for after it is due to the pure fact that skinwalkers are lone beings. There hatred is even toward each other and therefore keeps them from longterm relationships.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are pure evil born and formed from the depths of hell themselves pouring hatred into the world. They were brought back to the world to remind it of the evil souls can posses. They are lives little evil reminder that there is never purity without evil.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:02 am

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Bardess Ookami
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear

Personality: Sneaky
Rough Plot ideas: I have never played a Skinwalker of any sort before, so my ideas are most certainly rough. Given the nature of the parents, I could see plots as a foal of her trying to be clever and cunning... and failing at it, getting caught, having to flee for her life or winding up missing meals because she messed up. As she becomes an adult, I'd like to see her develop her own style. If her face is covered like Bear's, maybe that style will be more ninja like, following one when it is naturally alone, sneaking up and striking unseen, a quick fast death. Of course, the most fun rps will be the places where this goes.... somewhat awry. The prey was alone, but another soq spotted her, or she tried to pull this on someone faster and stronger than she was.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: To the very best of my ability.

One of my more Evil Soq:
A Blood Red Light in the Distance
Two of my more Good Soq:
Finding Friendship

Answer:
As to how it is handled int he forms, it would not be a mateship, because it cannot be mates. As to of they insist on the max breedings (whatever that number may be at the time), it would have to be approached carefully, and with much deliberation on both sides. It probably shouldn't happen unless we've RPed or at least plotted between the two soqs, and if so, the idea of how to make it work should rise from the existent "relationship" such as it would be, between the Soq in question. However, to do it from blank for a hypothetical, I have a dark pair that, while not Skinwalkers, are probably not capable of love, and they are in the RP linked above, A blood Red light. As of now they will be single breeding, but they will probably stay together for some time because they are using each other; both perfectly willing to try and eat the other in the right circumstances. In that case, Ashvay is too short sighted to realize that Gauren is probably far too deadly for him to deal with, all he knows is she has promised him livers drenched in fear; he is confident that he can and will one day eat her liver, she is confident that she can and will stop him if need be. I do not think she'd have any qualms about killing him, either. So a partnership of sorts, with both eying the other always as a possible meal is one way. Another could be a bloody version of the S.A. (a manga series) Dynamic. One of them is always striving to beat the other, win against the other, be the best. And the other... is amused to let them try. Of course, with 'Walkers, they wouldn't be competing over test grades and contests, but will be trying to rip each other to shreds. But the principal can work. Also there could just be the stubborn angle. The weaker of the pair has decided the stronger is food, and the stronger is happy to take a n** here and there to keep the weaker one in his (or her if Bear turns out to be the weaker) place, kind of stunned that the little idiot keeps coming back for more.
Like I said, it ultimately would come down to the two Soqs in question and how they already interacted.

Answer:
As far as I understand it, the 'walkers can't understand love and have no interest in trying. I think the multiple uses of the word "Care" make this question a bit trickier. I do not think they care, where care has the connotation of affection. They aren't concerned for each other, or worried that another soq might disapprove. They don't as near as I can tell, seek to win praise from each other. However, if their "family" thinks they are weak...I think that might concern them, if it is actually true, because no one wants to be seen as prey, and they might know well the capabilities of those around them. I think if there was a family unit, it wouldn't be anything that most people would recognize as a family. I figure that if the parents haven't abandoned or eaten their young and stick around, the rearing would seem abusive from the outside, or make abusive a word that pales before them. Hard learned lessons, displeased parents using tooth and claw to discipline the young ones until someone dies, someone leaves, or they figure out how to hunt in a pack for a brief while before their own inherent violence and paranoia scatters and kills them.

Answer:
Talk to other people who have 'Walkers, consult the guides, and ask people who have 'Walkers of a similar type if I can read through their logs. It's what I plan to do if/when I ever get a skin walker.

Answer:
Oh, I think I accidentally answered this above, lol. From what I understand, they are violent, somewhat paranoid, and have an insatiable hunger for fresh meat. So my guess is that there is only so long a group like that can last together without a leader, and for a leader to be effective with a group like this, he or she needs to be outside the group, and they only would see someone like that as food. From what I gather, if one of them is hungry enough (or bored enough, or just in a mildly bad mood) any other 'Walker is suitable for being your next meal. When you understand that much of your nature, and you understand that the others in your small group share that nature, your paranoia is quite justified, and sometimes it's either time to leave, or time to eat your neighbor before he or she could eat you. When you cannot trust the others around you, when you see the others around you as food, and when you lack the basic capacity to care for another living being, staying together past the immediate necessity is difficult indeed. Fear can drive beings like that together, but no one can sustain that level of fear long, something will snap, something will break. So fear, cunning, a leader... any of these things could theoretically bring them together for a short time, but I do not think any of it could keep a group together for the long haul, and the larger the group, the faster the fracture, I think. Two is an even balance, you only have to be alert for one other, and you fail, you die. But the more separate beings you have to guard against, the more likely you are to either cut and run or to attack first. (a lot of the theory expressed here comes from how the Goblins are handled in Ashes Of The Sun, though I do not believe that what happened with Tilk and Gur and the others could happen in Soq.)

Answer:
If/when I get one, be it from this, or more likely sometime in the far future, I would be rereading all the documentation and information provided more thoroughly than I have recently. However, from what I recall of what I absorbed when last I read, and from speaking to someone who has a 'Walker, I think they are creatures driven first and foremost by hunger, and then second by a fear they wont even admit to themselves. They learn the hard way that it is kill or be killed, and their survival instinct reaches impressive zeniths and nadirs in the span of minutes. That trying to convince themselves they fear nothing, they become reckless, but that they also kill potential threats before they can become actual threats. I am not arguing that if they had less fear, they would be less violent, if anything, if they had less fear the hunger would dominate and they would be worse. I think the fear is what drives them in cruelty, but also the only reason any pair survives each other's presence long enough for there to BE baskets. I think fear is behind the few short term partnerships they might form, and fear is behind the bloodiest breakups of those partnerships. Beyond hunger and fear, I see a competitive spirit that I think is tied to those aforementioned qualities, as the strongest and the best get to eat the best, and the strongest and the best survive. I think in their own way, they are playful, not unlike how a cat might play with an insect before eating half of it and leaving the corpse behind because it stopped being fun when it stopped twitching. They also seem to be, despite the overbearing hunger and fear, to be intelligent; not so much that they can over ride their instincts, but more... enough to understand what needs to be done to survive. I see intelligence, and cunning in them, cleverness, all three of which are different but related, and manifest differently.

So... anyway, that's my pitch. Kind of wishing the questions were in a different order, since I think that last was my weakest, and I dislike ending on a weak note. I am the first to admit I do not yet know enough, but I would research and learn before it was time to play. I am pretty much always on Aim and/or Yahoo, as well as checking Gaia constantly, so I would be easy to contact and eager to learn if you were willing to teach. I love to RP, and actually get frustrated with rping just for stat sake. I love to play for the fun of playing. While my Soq might wind up learning to love a "dine and dash" I wouldn't be part of a "grab and dash". I am committed to Soq, and I work in another B/C shop, so am committed to this user name on Gaia. I have been Rping on Gaia since 2004, and have spent more (count time, money, effort, whichever you please) here than I really should care to admit. Gaia is a safe haven for me, and my best community. It is a place where I have made some amazing friends, and had some epic times, good and bad. I'm in for the long haul, and I am committed. Or perhaps I should be (warning, that is about as good as my jokes get.) So...even if you don't pick me for this, please message me anytime, if you want RP. I have a vast rainbow of Soq personalities for you to choose from.

Thank you for reading all of this. Sorry if I wrote too much. :: Bows deeply, exits stage right::

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear "The Cunning"

Personality: She is cunning and manipulative to the core. Though she feels no love for anything but herself, she holds a deep resentment for being abandoned as a basket. Not because she needs her family, but because she felt they should have waited to see what they would be up against in the future. She has come to believe that they didn't wait to see her because they were afraid of what she was going to become. What she already was. Afraid that she was better than themselves. And she would prove this theory correct.
She practiced the art of manipulation. Using smooth and kind words to lure unsuspecting Soquili into believing that she is a kind and gentle soul. She would often play to needing a place to stay the night, wanting to see where they stored their precious things. She speaks with them for most of the night, until she finally finds out what is most important to them. After she finds that out, she feins needing to sleep. In the dead of the night, she takes the thing most precious to them and destroys it. Leaving the remains for her kind host to find.
She then watches them fall apart from afar. She will also pay visits to ones who seem to be getting better, testing if they are ripe with misery, or getting better. If they still have fear and hurt in their eyes, she may toy with them longer. The length of their suffering determins how much longer they live. When their misery ends, so do their lives.

Rough Plot ideas:

The First: They are the first to be subjected to her technique. To her sick twisted game. They are the first to trust her and welcome her into their home. They are the first to have their precious thing destroyed. The first to awake and have their hearts and souls broken in half from the betrayal. But they may not be the first to die.

Trust is Needed: She gains the trust of another with her smooth and silky words of deception. The foolish creature leads her to the things that they love most. During the night, she takes the things that they love most. When they awake, she will be gone and will watch from afar as their whole world shatters before her eyes. Though something seems amiss... They don't seem broken up about the thing being gone at all...

Too Intelligent...: She follows her usual plan of silky words and trust. Arriving at the ones home, chit chatting with them about their deepest feeling. Suddenly she gets a bad feeling. A feeling that something is wrong... A feeling that... they know.

Getting Better?: One of her prey seems to be getting better. They have moved on to someone new. She certainly can't have that happen. As she contemplates how she is going to eat them, she gets an idea. Instead of eating them, she will take away their happiness again. Leave the remains for them. Watch them fall apart as they relive their misery of the past...

Family...: A member of her "family" is passing through the area that she has called home for a while now. Though instead of confronting them, she decides to watch them from afar. Gather information about their own way of doing things. Gather information for when she decides it's their time to fall victim to her own brand of toture and cruelty.

Cruelty Evolves...: She has become more evolved with her silver tongue. Taking more time with certain prey and being welcomed into their inner circle. She gets to know all of them, finding ways to break apart their happiness... Until someone snaps. She feeds them thoughts of their own families going behind their back. Taking from them, spreading the worst words about them. She allows them to take out their vengeance, persuading them to end the ones who are making their lives terrible. When they have done the unspeakable, become like her, she tells them the truth, devouring the one they killed in front of them.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: Of course! : D

.1.|.2.|.3.|.4.|.5.|.6.|.7.|.8.|.9.|.10.|.11.|.12.

Answer:
Unless, for some odd reason, they decided that it would be something that would help spread the destruction of all things I don't see it happening. Not unless one was tricked or held against their will. Though, personally, I would never agree to something like that cause it wouldn't work in character.
Skinwalkers don't have lifemates, so I assume that the immidiate breeding would be all that was written on the form itself and there would be no mention of the other breedings.

Answer:
Skinwalkers will acknowledge that family exsists, but they do NOT create ties to that family. They do NOT move in family units or form herds (usually). As far as others opions go, they don't care in the least. A Skinwalker would probably just eat something that didn't agree with them.

Answer:
You are allowed to map out plots and such for the Skinwalker that fit in character. Then anything that you would like to RP that would not fit within the character of a Skinwalker would need to be taken outside of the RP in the shop to a private RP, since it's not acceptable for Skinwalkers.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are not creatures that can accept the will of others. If one wants the same as another, it simply wouldn't work in their eyes. They want the things that they want and don't like to share or play nice with others.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are heartless beasts that enjoy creating disorder and killing things. Some just attack anything they see, but others are a lot more tactical in their killings. Unliked the cursed ones, they can control themselves a bit more to allow themselves to be cunning and take advantage of situations. They all eat meat and don't get along with others very well.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:06 pm

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: Kyrieko
Ideas for the foal's Name: Sugar Bear

Personality: Deceptively sweet, like her name might suggest, she will learn to use an overtly sweet nature to lure her prey in, make them start to trust her and even care about her. All the sweeter to destroy them. She loves being a tease and deceiving her prey. And then to see the horror in their eyes when they finally realize she is a lie. That is where she gets her greatest pleasure. The horror in their eyes. She will devour everything but the eyes, to savor that look, saving them for months in her den before eating them as well. Usually when she finds a new victim to begin the process all over again with. When unable to successfully deceive her prey, Sugar Bear will drop the faqade and use her brute strength to break part of her victim. Make them weaker so she can watch them struggle while she hunts them.
Rough Plot ideas:

Sweet Tooth: Being young and naive, she won't be quite as skilled in disguising what she is or her hunger. She'll gorge herself, leave corpses in her wake (mostly familiars and small critters), and eventually be chased off to find a new hunting territory.

Sugar and Spice: After toying with small prey, Sugar Bear would begin to experiment with her style of hunting, beginning to discover her love for deceiving someone that is falling head over hooves for her. But the first few attempts would be botched jobs that she has to learn from, causing her to show her true self too early on.

Too Sweet to be True: Sugar Bear has begun to perfect her rouse, making stallions - and in some cases mares too - fall for her and confess their feelings, only to have Sugar Bear break their hearts. And their bones. Hunting and devouring them.

Sweet-n-Sour: Either a run-in with a 'family' member, or another skinwalker could lead to a very small partnership to take down bigger prey, only to backfire and have the two try and victimize one another, walking away with wounded prides.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE Absolutely!

[Completed]
[Completed]
In progress!
Teepee for all other links!

Answer:
Depending on the circumstance, it could be a sadistic choice to see that Soq suffer the knowlegdge of knowing that all the baskets resulting had a skinwalker 'taint' or parent. Or it could be to ensure strong offspring that would bring chaos and destruction (if another pure walker). Really would depend on the Soquili in question!
As for the breeding forms, I would assume they just get put down as a regular 'fling' style breeding, since skinwalkers don't lifemate ever.

Answer:
Ahahahaha.... not a chance. Perhaps they will acknowledge a blood connection and pair up for a hunt, but that is it. Fights and more killing will be the most likely result :'D

Answer:
Map out their plots ICly, but any non-canon RP would have to be done outside of the shop. If things are still difficult after that, asking advice from others with skinwalkers would never hurt!

Answer:
The simple need to 'kill' or be the biggest 'predator' would get in the way. And the inability to share a kill coupled with short patience. Skinwalkers work best alone when on the hunt~

Answer:
The demonic hell spawns that make the Kawanii and Soquili fear the dark. And the truly dark entities needed in the world to battle against and balance out the light entities.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm
WIP

BEARBEARBEARBEARBEAR~!

Username: ArashiX
Ideas for the foal's Name: Bear'nado

Personality:
WHUARGHWEERUHPLUTT!

WHIRLING IN IN A CURIOUS TORNADO OF SPINNING CLAWS AND FANGS AND GRUNTS IS THE RARE TAZMAINIAN SHEILA DEVIL BEAR'NADO.

Bear'nado is a whirlwind, that's for sure. She's a destructive force of nature that relies more on force than finesse for the vast part of her life. She revels in the destruction left behind in her wake, and she wouldn't be against a night raid on a small group of teepees or soquili. She comes on like a raging storm with all its ferocity and won't stop until the urge to kill dissipates.

...usually not until everything and everyone are dead and she's made it rain blood.

Rough Plot ideas:

[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]

Answer:
AND I SHALL CALL HIM GEORGE AND I SHALL LOVE HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM AND PET HIM AND PET HIM AND LOVE HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM... Okay so she would really keep him captive. Or hunt him down whenever she felt the urge to go maim someone and get preggo. Speaking of maiming and preggo, have you ever noted how much of a turn-on that is? Srsly. Bear'nado's not gonna wanna get any unless things get bloody.

...and even then she'd probably eat his heart out, not to mention his--BUT for the sake of the question, it would be played out in chance encounters. There would be no "awwsnugglekins~~~~~~~~" and mushy goop, no lovemates and definitely no lifemates. Heck, the male could even track her down again and again, I dunno. Maybe she's "good sport" in that case.

Alternatively I smile and go "nahhhhhhhh 'cause skinnies don't do that s**t"...because really, flings galore. SO IT WOULD REALLY NEED TO BE A GOOD PLOT FOR ME TO COMMIT THREE SKINWALKER BREEDINGS TO ONE "PARTNER".

Answer:
BEAR'NADO EATS THE FOOLS THAT THINK HER TO BE THEIR FAMILY, FOO'.

...srsly.

But no, no they don't. They don't give two tosses about anyone aside from themselves, being evil, and attempting to sate their never-ending death/bloodlust.

Answer:
TAKE A BREAK. FEWF. THAT s**t'S HARD WORK.

You could ask for help. THERE IS NO SHAME. O_____________O DO IT. DO IT FOR THE EVIL. YOU MUST PROPERLY PORTRAY THAT SHIZZLE.

...HIZZLE.

PAZIZZLE, MAN.

Answer:
BLOOD AND DEATH AND CARNAGE.

That actually...pretty much sums it up. Evil completely gets in the way of any "good" behaviour, like forming groups for a cause to work together towards a goal. So as much as they're to be feared for what they are...they are also their own ultimate undoing at the same time.

Answer:
EVIL COATED IN EVIL WITH AN EVIL FILLING. AND EVIL LITTLE SPRINKLES YOU WISH WERE SPRINKLES BUT ARE ACTUALLY EVIL SLIVERS OF METAL TO TEAR YOU APART FROM THE INSIDE.

...THEY...THEY HAVE NO SOUL.

THEY WANT YOURS.

TO DESTROY IT. O_________________O

EVIL.

Okay. So tornados are indeed my inspiration for this entry considering I'm going on a tornado hunting trip starting Saturday morning! O__O That said, despite the caps that are going to frequently pop up, it's still a very serious entry. |D

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff