Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hide and Seek (Lazarus x Kadentsu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 pm
((Ryuukishin's Teepee | ~Twilight...Angel~'s Teepee))

User Image

The brilliant sun cheered Lazarus as he wound among a plain, his wings opened slightly to better take on the warm rays. Though he acknowledged that all seasons had a purpose, he would be glad to be rid of the winter's frost, and was pleased to wake on such a pleasant day. It was an appreciated break from the monotonous pattern of wind and snow that had come before and would likely come again before the end of the month. Until then, however, he planned to take full advantage of this time.

He peered about with a half-lidded gaze, looking for any soquili about. Though his horns, indicating his kalona blood, sometimes scared others away, it wasn't a prominent feature, and it usually wasn't difficult for him to find some company. This time, he was sure, would be no different.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

Kadentsu shook out her mane. She was enjoying the mixture of the warm sun and the cool breeze and wanted to make sure she aired out her mane a bit, feeling the chill on her neck. Stepping carefully, she looked around her, not Telly taking notice of the area she was in. Kadentsu knew, however, that she hadn't come around there before. Not minding sniffing about new places, she continued on undeterred. As she looked up to the sky, she took a deep breath, feeling the chill and warmth in her lungs was refreshing.

Kadentsu continued on for a bit further. Glad for her jacket as she hit a cold spot near a tree. Deciding to take a bit of a rest, she carefully laid down next to the tree, watching the animals scurrying around. She wondered what they were doing and what their days were like, but she didn't think on it long before she put her head down on her legs.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Lazarus pressed an ear forward when he thought he heard the hoof-falls in the distance. As this point, he wasn't sure if it was a fellow soquili or some other ungulate, but a quick trot towards the sound and a glance was enough to confirm it.

It was a mare, one who didn't seem too dangerous. Lazarus wasn't picky: her company would suffice.

He hid his smile as he neared, replacing it with a worried frown. As he walked, he kept his head low and cast about from side to side, as if looking for something. When he thought he'd done so long enough for the mare to notice him, he turned casually in her direction and gave a sudden flick of his ears, as if surprised to see her there.

"Oh! Hello," he greeted.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm
Ryuukishin

Kadentsu looked up at the stallion, slightly startled by his appearence, as she had been daydreaming a bit.

"Oh! Hello there!"

She got up and shook herself out. Carefully watching the stallion as she stepped closer, noticing that he seemed to be searching for something.

"I'm sorry to intrude on your business, but you seem to be lost? Or looking for something perhaps?"

She looked him up and down for a moment, trying to figure out what the stallion may have lost in the first place.

"Did you need help perhaps?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Lazarus gave what he hoped was a relieved smile and supplied a confirming nod. Already an idea was forming in his mind.

"I'm afraid I lost a present my sister had given me," he said sadly, stepping closer so that his words could be better heard. Knowing his appearance wouldn't exactly inspire sympathy, he tried his best with his expression and his voice.

"If you could help me, that would be wonderful! It's a moonstone I'm looking for, shaped like a tear.

"I'm sure,
" he continued, pawing at the ground with a worried motion, "I've dropped it somewhere around here."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 pm
Ryuukishin

Kadentsu looked at the stallion coming closer. She thought he looked interesting... And she felt bad that he seemed to have lost something so important to himself.

"I can certainly help you look for it. Especially if it was something as important as a present from you own sister."

She looked him up and down. He looked like he was rather upset from missing this moonstone. She had never heard of them before, or ever seen one, but she was sure that she could try and help him out, even if she wasn't sure what it was he was looking for.

"Are you sure you dropped it somewhere around here? How long ago did your drop it?"

Kadentsu looked at him with slight concern. She wasn't sure if someone had come along and taken his jewel.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 am
~Twilight...Angel~

Lazarus’ features took on a look of gratitude at her words, and he positively beamed at her. It was a difficult expression for him to maintain, but he kept it up while he spoke, conscious of the fact that he was being studied.

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!” he said, his tail fluttering with a dog-like enthusiasm to reflect his tone. “It wasn’t long ago. I'm certain it’s still somewhere in this area.

He trotted a few feet away so that they wouldn’t end up searching the same place, his steps more chipper than they were moments before. “My name’s Lazarus, by the way. What’s yours?

Being social wasn’t really his forte, but he thought he had enough experience by now to pull it off, and the smile still on his lips was starting to become genuine. He had no plans for the day, nor did he think he’d find a more amusing past-time. Sure, all he was doing was wasting the mare’s time, but he didn’t see anything wrong with simple pleasures. He’d be content to graze and pretend to search while it lasted, and the field was open enough for him to escape via flight if it came down to it.

((Btw, I doubt he'll be able to keep up this ruse after the attack. When Kad realizes, she's free to give him a good whack, and they can start over with his real personality in the cave if you'd be fine with that. xD))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 am
Ryuukishin

Kadentsu watched the stallion prance a bit off, glad that offering to help had changed him so very much. Though she did think it a bit strange considering what he had told her he lost. Shaking off a bit of the doubt in the stallion, she placed her nose to the ground, sniffing around a bit.

"I'm Kadentsu. Happy to meet you. And helping others is what I do. Helping those in need, even with small things is a good practice."

She was rather glad the stallion had come along. Being bored wasn't something she handled well, having a tendency to get into some kind of trouble, or spending the light daydreaming about a Prince of some kind. Though the only Prince's she had met were her brothers. She snapped herself back into searching.

After a bit of sniffing she did find an odd rock. She was certain it wasn't what he was looking for, but took it toward him anyway.

"This interesting rock isn't it, right?"

Kadentsu placed it in front of the stallion.

((Now that I'm making a reply, I'm cool with it! xD))  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:03 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

((Glad to hear it! x3 I've got a summary of the basic plotline we were gonna follow if you need it!))

"Not many would say so," Lazarus said, in a tone that implied he was both praising and agreeing with her words. He returned to his snacking after that, occasionally digging with a hoof or folding his ears back to give off the impression that he was likewise searching. When he heard her approach, however, he nearly choked in his effort to swallow before she reached him.

"I-it is!" he agreed, perhaps a bit too breathlessly. It was tear-shaped as well, but... "The one my sister gave me wasn't so translucent, though it shone with many colors."

He hadn't expected her to find such a pretty rock amongst the dull gray stones, however, and it would not do for her to find more. The description he added had been a tad too specific, and he did not think he could continue having her search if she truly spotted one that matched. Just in case, he peered about to see if any more pretty stones were close by, only to spot a dark, lumbering silhouette in the distance. Was that... a bear?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Ryuukishin

Kadentsu hopped a bit, excited that she had actually found the precious stone on her first try. Though he didn't seem as excited as she did herself, which was strange. She did think it was weird that he seemed to have been swallowing something when she came over.

"I'm happy that I got to find it then!"

Kadentsu smiled at him, then watched as he seemed to look past her at something else. She was almost afraid to turn around...

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

The bear was lumbering along in a vapid manner, occasionally lifting its nose to search for berries or other forage-able goods. It didn't look old, nor particularly threatening, and if it noticed the soquili at all, it didn't show it. But a bear was a bear as far as Lazarus was concerned, and he quickly turned away from it.

"Good day," was all he said in parting, and then he was off, kicking up dirt and grass and pebbles alike in his mad dash to get airborne, leaving the mare and her stone behind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 am
Ryuukishin

As Kadentsu saw the stallion turn and run suddenly, with only a simple good day to go on, she slowly turned around. Seeing the bear, she froze up a bit. She had interactions with bears before, but she didn't want to add to the list. Her mothers would be upset with her if something happened because she made a bear upset.

Slowly she turned and started to walk. Hoping that the bear hadn't heard the other leaving at such a pace. The last thing she needed was a bear to charge her. She wasn't sure she could be fast enough to beat the bear and look around for safety at the same time.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items