Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 pm
User ImageEviotil was bored to death. She hadn't had a run in with a single Soquili, or anything else for that matter. She laid there, pawing at her recent meal, that was still half alive, its legs broken, and in pain, but eyes still wildly fearfully staring at the Kolona female. Most of he time she would have enjoyed it's terrified looks...but today...was just...boring. She sighed, her appetite had vanished.

A feather dropped onto the small morsel and caused it to expire in a few moments, silently rather than the usual loud screeching noises she preferred. Getting to her feet, she stretched, and sniffed the air, nothing of interest catching her nose. She trod, heavily against the ground, leaving deep grooves as she went. Normally she was light on her feet, even with her enormous size. She was graceful, beautiful in some ways, and deadly in even more. But the doldrums she found herself in were making her feel very annoyed, and less inclined to be sweet to whoever crossed her path, and simply flatten them right off.

Her eyes narrowed at the thought of a certain idiot Unicorn that had left a nasty mark for some time on Eviotil's nose. Stopping by the creek she glanced down and caught a slight reflection of herself. The Unicorn hadn't scared Eviotil's face, which was one reason the little idiot was still living. Leaning down, she sipped at the water that tasted a little fresher from the recent rains. All the while she thought of what to do in order to break out of her boredom.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

Xelloss was bored too... a clinging, driving, pounding, painful sort of boredom that usually drove him to some variety of sadistic thrill-seeking idiocy. He was never really pleased with that turn of behavior in himself. While he didn't mind the occasional outburst, he preferred to be in control of it... rather than the other way around. If he was going to tear a creature apart joint by joint he'd rather be doing it thoughtfully, not in the haphazard manic manner that had taken to possessing him lately. The internal pressure from his boredom had started to reach that dangerous level again... he wondered when he'd next snap into psychosis.

When it happens, hopefully this time it won't be near an angeni.
He gave a small groan at that particularly painful and embarrassing memory. The bruises from that encounter were only now healing.

During this train of thought, Xelloss had been flying. He rode high on the wind, his leathery wings spread straight out beside him and his tail lashing behind. Rising on the wind, a scent reached him. What was that particularly enticing smell?

Fear.

Though it might not be true that a kalona could literally smell fear, he could smell the byproducts of fear. Blood and sweat stood out to him, among other things. Intrigued, Xelloss circled down lower. It might not be a good idea to trespass in another predator's territory but he trusted his ability to talk his way out of it if the going got rough. Besides... there might be something down there that would satisfy his terrible boredom, and that was worth a little danger here and there.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Eviotil's ears twitched as they picked up the faint sound of something flapping. It wasn't small, that was for sure, the flutter of wings was more like the beating of a drum, What's this? Finally something to play with? Though she made no moves to look, her eyes caught sight of something from the reflection in the small creak, murky as it was. She grinned, gently sniffing, as she pretended to drink.

It was male, the first she'd actually managed to run into, her eyes narrowed, he smelled a bit feathery and a little too clean...She snorted, I do hope it's not another unicorn...and yet one with wings. She was curious, but then, she didn't want another run in with a good natured Soquili. Casually she stretched and glanced about, not letting on that she knew that she knew there was something approaching.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Xelloss landed in the shallows of a small stream. He was close to the scent now. He sniffed the air around him as the droplets of sprayed water dripped from his legs. It was close. Also... there seemed to be someone else in the area.

A smirk crossed his face. Good. He was going to find something more interesting than a deer with a broken leg, it seemed. Interesting was good. Interesting was exactly what he so desperately needed right now.

He waded out of the stream and shook as much of the wetness off as he could. From there he began walking upstream, towards where the smell of the other soquili was coming from. Would it be the predator who had made the kill, perhaps? Or maybe the grieving relation of the poor creature that had just met it's end?

"Hello there," he called out in seemingly friendly greeting. He wondered.. who would answer back?

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 pm
Friendly sounding. There was a snort in the large mare's reaction. She didn't bother with a sweet tone, she didn't feel like it, "And what, pray tell, is a flighty creature doing calling out when it's got no clue who's territory it's run into?" Yes, she was in that mood, where every word was dripping with venom...or in the least sarcasm. There was a strange ethereal sort of flame that waved in and out around her as she moved not towards the voice but towards one of the clearings.

Her hoof beats were heavy, but did not give away her enormous size. Her tail gleamed in the low light, looking every bit as lethal as she herself could be. Feathers drifted down from her wings, singeing the ground as she walked to the clearest area. Either her new playmate would make himself known, or he'd run and hide like a fearful rabbit, either way it would be amusing for her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Intriguing. Very intriguing. Xelloss liked the sound of the voice he heard answering his own. It was not merely threatening but dangerous too. A wicked smirk crossed his face momentarily and was quickly replaced with his more usual mischievous smile. He briefly considered possible actions. Should he play a little hide and seek with this one? Or show himself and see where it went from there?

She didn't seem to be bothering to hide her footfalls. Her location was easy enough to discern. His, he decided, would be much more subtle. Hide and seek it is... for a time, at least.

Xelloss pulled his wings in close and ducked his head low. With speed and silence that belied his size he crept away from the place he had been standing. He prowled through the underbrush, as stealthy and quiet as a panther. He circled around the hunting mare and stopped when he judged he was far enough away from where she expected him to be.

"Flighty creature, am I?" he called then. "If I am so flighty.. why shouldn't I go wherever I like? I can just fly away again when your territory displeases me." He recognized the danger he could be placing himself into by teasing this aggressive stranger... but at this moment he hardly cared.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Eviotil's nostrils flared a bit when she snorted, standing in the middle of the clearing she smirked. Hide and seek was not an easy game to play with her. Slowly, the ethereal flames stretched outward, a pale purple haze leeching upwards, closing off the clearing, her presence entirely disappearing, save for the lingering scent of poison from the haze.

Her movements were quiet, imperceptible as she moved through her own world. Rather than stay at the center of her clearing, she moved to the edge, hugging the treeline, in the exact direction his voice had come from, but still encased in the haze, her whereabouts invisible, she spoke, and it echoed as if the entire forest were filled with her voice, "And yet you seem to think being flighty is safe, when you don't know what you're playing with." a cold patch of shadows crossed over his back, her voice coming from beside him, "Hide and seek is only fun when you are smart enough to hide." And then her presence was gone from his side, she moving with in her haze, enjoying the fact that she was the one hiding, not he.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm
... Xelloss had never met a soquili who could do that before.

He blinked his eyes against the strange haze but it did nothing to improve his vision. He prided himself on his senses yet now they seemed to fail him. Her voice came from far away and then suddenly close. Inside his chest he could feel his pulse quickening. This growing energy within him... it wasn't fear... no, it was excitement. Anticipation. A small chuckle escaped from his throat as he looked around in that gloom. He wasn't bored at all anymore! Quite the opposite!

He thought about taking to the sky. He considered himself unmatched in aerial prowess and hadn't been caught in the air yet. He didn't know that the mare would follow though, and it didn't seem like he was finished on the land yet. Instead of flying he continued to prowl. The mist would cloak him just as well as it would cloak her... or so he assumed.

"And are you calling yourself smart enough to hide, then?" His mocking voice fell eerily flat in the closed misty world. "Do you really fear me so?" The laughter that followed was as sharp as his teeth. "A defenseless mare all alone in the forest... I suppose you have plenty of reason to be scared." Of course, Xelloss knew that he was dealing with no sweet mare. She was a dangerous beast and he was courting injury right now. Still... he couldn't resist trying to anger her.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Pure menace, dripped from the booming voice, "You think fear motivates this trick?" The cloudy haze became more and more flame like, darker in color as she spoke, condensing around him. "I play like this to lure fools like you to their death." her voice was before him, between the flames he could now catch sight of the large female. There was a dark smile as the feathers fell from her tattered looking wings, the eyes upon the joints seemed to stare and blink, as her red eyes glowed. The light that seemed to be there, caused the sharp blade of a tail she had to gleam eerily, the darkening "mist" wrapping around his body, constricting his wings in particular, the pressure akin to something being crushed.

"You flew into my lair, blithely challenged me, and think you can continue to do so." her hoof beats were airy as she stepped closed and bent her head down to look him in the eyes, her head tilting, "And now," a strange look crossed her face, her red and golden eyes gleamed, the darkened mist turned to flames, searing not his flesh but deeper into the muscle, "You are defenseless."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 pm
Perhaps I misplayed this one. That was the last coherent thought that went through Xelloss' mind before the mare's black magic began to rip through him. His legs buckled and he dropped to the ground. His tail lashed fitfully, tossing up leaves from the forest floor. He didn't think that he was crying out but discovered to his surprise that the voice did indeed belong to him.

Pain. He was in... quite a lot of pain.

Through his haze he could make out a pair of hooves connected to a pair of legs nearby. She liked pain? He could give pain too. His fangs bared and he snapped out at her. In his current state his attack was unfocused and unaimed... but he'd at least try to give a little back.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 pm
He caught her ankle and she winced, the blood that poured into his mouth tasted like bile, at least that was what it could have tasted like as it wrapped itself around his tongue and clung to it.

Her tail snapped, and the dark fire wrapped around him disappeared, replaced by the pain of being stabbed by physical force, "Release your bite or you'll not live to regret your choices" Her tail loomed above his eye, he would release her ankle or he'd be missing his eye, and likely lose his life with all the force she'd put into it.

She did not like pain, and this was the second time experiencing it, at least she could console herself that wasn't her face this time. but her ankle was now sore, and he was making her angerier with every passing moment of his presence, no she wasn't bored, but irritation had it's limits before she simply killed what was causing it.

He'd been shown well enough that she was not to be played with, and that she was dangerous beyond others he might have known. That was all she'd wanted to do, and then he had to bite her. She ignored the temptation to simply end it there with him prone, and waited for him to release her ankle or bite harder.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Even in the lingering pain Xelloss smiled. His mouth curved into a deranged smirk around her ankle and his amethyst eyes looked past the threatening tail to the face of the mare beyond. His nostrils flared and his sides heaved. Had it ever been so much effort just to keep breathing? Each breath that trembled into his lungs meant he was still alive. How strange it was to consider that after the boredom that clung to him just moments earlier.

But he didn't want to die. Not today, anyways. He let go.

"You... my dear... are something else entirely," he gasped cheekily between pained gasps. His expression, though it didn't show fear exactly, showed intimidation. Intimidation and at the same time a wild recklessness. Xelloss felt more alive than he had in months even as he lay burning in pain on the ground before a creature that could kill him at whim. His smile, sharp-toothed and twisted beyond what a smile was ever meant to be, was entirely real. Intimidation and exhilaration. The intoxicating mixture almost overwhelmed him with its force.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm
There was a lingering urge to stab him in the face for the smirk that was plastered upon it, however, her tail flicked away and she moved well out of his range of movement, feathers molting a bit, and burning the ground as they fell. Her red eyes narrowed at the idiot who seemed quite exhilarated at his near death experience.

Though inwardly she preened about the compliment, outwardly she appeared cool and uncaring. The mist from before crept up to the ankle that bled strangely dark blood, and knitted it back together, "And you are the most suicidal creature I've met." There was no mirth in her tone as she lazily looked at him. He wasn't half bad for being almost dead, "I don't much like fools who think they can play with me, feel lucky I didn't simply kill you and use you as I like." It wasn't threatening at all, purely a statement of fact. Eviotil chuckled to herself, sometimes her mind was even more twisted than she let on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:05 pm
"Kill me and use me as you like?" All Xelloss had energy to do was lift his head as he laughed once more. An intelligent creature would be quiet. An intelligent creature would beg for their life in the face of this monstrosity. Xelloss considered himself an intelligent enough soquili... but he just couldn't help himself sometimes.

"Kill me... and then use me as you like?" He repeated the phrase with even more derision than the first. "Isn't it much more fun to use me as you like and then kill me? That's what I would do. To you, that is. Not to myself, obviously." Energy waning, his head drifted back down to the ground again, smirk still firmly in place.

Through his exhaustion a manic energy blazed beyond his eyes. Was she going to kill him now? The anticipation of her decision... he could hardly wait to find out what she would do. He didn't want to die... but he couldn't part himself so quickly form such a magnificent and terrible creature so quickly either.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas