~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 pm

User Image

Kadentsu breathed in the fresh cool air, taking in all the smells around her. She always had an impulse to travel around, though today, just being near some other herds pleased her. Belonging to a herd herself, she did long to be around others sometimes, usually after a long travel. Today she was near, but still off in the distance.

Kadentsu stopped in a clearing, smelling the damp air. She wondered a bit if anyone from any of the other mingling groups even noticed she was around. It wouldn't surprise her if they hadn't. Most groups of Soquili are on the look out for things much more threatening than herself. Even she had her guard down around these herds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 am
User Image

In a Field of Roses not to far from the Mare with a Pink mane. Tori is sun bathing. This field might be the one and only reason he isn't a member of the flock. He can't see himself leaving it. Besides that it is near his friend Sasha's and his daughter's area. He loved to tease Sasha about his daughter. Seeing how mad his friend would get was fun..

But that is all in a good day. He did that this morning and now he is relaxing. Noticing this mare as he stays laying down for now. But he is a mares Stallion and we use his charm in awhile. Maybe if she wanders closer to the rose field.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Kadentsu wandered a bit further in, looking around. In front if her she noticed a rather large area covered all in roses. She enjoyed flowers, like most mares did, sniffing here and there. Never noticing the feathered stallion a small distance away. She simply couldn't believe here eyes with these roses. They all seemed well attended to and taken care of, like there were someone's prized possession. She guessed she could see someone taking such care of them, especially with other near by. Being close to their homes meant seeing things like this often. Some Soquili enjoyed taking care of the trees near their homes as well. Though when she looked around, there weren't many trees in this area. Nevermind well taken care of trees.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 am
Tori had gotten up slowly and headed to the near by lake then coems back with a big leaf full of water in his mouth. He is dragging it slowly and gentle to not rip the leaf at all. Once to the Rose field he starts to water it. Not bugging the mare as he waters the roses around her. Then he finishes the watering and looks at the Mare. "Welcome to my rose garden." He smiles of so gently.

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Kadentsu slowly lifts her head and watched the stallion come closer, watering the pretty roses. She couldn't believe how carefully he was watering the little flowers. As he came closer, she couldn't help but stare even more. He looked just as beautiful in her eyes as the roses he took care of. Certainly a sight.
As he spoke to her, she noticed a slight blush rise in her cheeks, though she felt silly about it. It's not as though a stallion had never talked to her before.
"Oh! Thank you!"
She smiled back at him.
"You take very good care of all these roses..."

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:55 pm
Smiling Tori nods. "I try to. Even went to befriend some flutters to teach me how to care for all kinds of flowers. But Roses are my favorite. They have different meaning by their colors." He smiles more as he finished watering his rose garden. He wears a red rose in his mane but he loves all the colors that roses can come in. Looking at the mare as he bows. "I am Tori. It is nice to meet you."

He thinks a bit as he watches her. "May I ask for your name?" wondering as he looks at a bee land in one of the roses.

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Kadentsu looks around and all the different rose bushes. She was rather partial to the pink ones herself, sometimes a deep dark red.
"Of course you may! My name is Kadentsu. It's good to meet you Tori!"
She stepped forward a bit, a rose tickling at her leg.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 pm
"Well miss Kadentsu. It is nice to meet you." He wonders as he watches her step forward. His feathery tail moves when a breeze blows by. More so then his mane as he paws at the ground a bit. "So may I ask what brings you to this area? Are you looking for something? Or just enjoying this wonderful day?" He wonders a bit as he smiles to the mare.

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:28 am

Kadentsu watches his tail shift in the breeze lightly. It was interesting to see another Soquili with feathers. They all seemed to have such different patterns in their plumage. All of them with beautifully complex patterns. The way they shifted was like watching a bird fluffing itself.

"I was simply enjoying the day. Often I end up in beautiful places in my journey, but never any as beautiful as this. All these roses make this area look so much more beautiful."

She looked around a bit more. The trees were tall here, making the roses stand out a bit more. Even with the shade from the trees, it was amazing how much sunlight actually ended up in the clearing.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am
"Well thank you. This place is like my pride." He smiles as he lets the breeze shift through his mane and tail again. Today was indeed a wonderful day. "I am thinking about adding Lilies in with the roses. Collect all the pretty flowers and their rainbow colors into this clearing." After all he can't help but wish to be surrounded by beautiful things.

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Kadentsu watched thoughtfully as the breeze blew through his feathers. A featherd tail moved so much differently than a tail made of hair... It was so interesting. As his tail fell back into place, she smiled to herself a bit. It was always interesting seeing different Soquili. She enjoyed meeting all the different ones and seeing how much different they were...

"That would make your clearing that much more beautiful." She smiled at Tori widely. "There are so many different kinds and colors though. How will you decide what else to put in your clearing?" She looked at him thoughtfully, wondering what other flowers he may like to put in his field...

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 pm
"Well I am going to turn it into a rainbow of flowers. So maybe Purple and blue lilies. Then after that there are many different other flowers in so many other colors that I will be happy to add." He points out as he smiles so happy that his garden is liked and others find it pretty. Thinking about it there were so many other flowers that look so pretty and would look wonderful with his roses and his lilies that he plans on adding. Like Foxglove Flowers. And the the bush lilies known as Clivia miniata. So many different kinds as he thinks about them more and more. "Foxgloves and Clivia miniatas will be added to it as well."

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Kadentsu strolled about in a small circle around the stallion. She certainly would love seeing this meadow again when he got more flowers added. They were to be beautiful for sure and he was certainly the one to take care of all those flowers. He did such a good job with these ones, so it was a sure thing that the others were to be just as beautiful. She wondered how big and spread out all the flowers would get.

"I'm sure that your field will end up looking so beautiful and full of life! Even more than it is now." She smiled at him and stuck her head into the flowers to take a good whiff. "Will they all smell just as good as these roses?" She wasn't the best with flowers. She just knew that they smelled good and they were a delight to look at!

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:12 pm
Nodding. "Thank you I hope to keep up with beauty of the flowers. Oh yes they will all smell divine. After the Lilies I will be adding Foxglove flowers of all colors. Which is good because Foxgloves can be used as medicine." He points out as he watches her. "You are always welcome here." Tori is normally always alone so he enjoys the company that he gets and it is normally in thanks to the flowers attracting others to his garden.

~Twilight...Angel~

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Kadentsu nodded. "Medicine is always an amazing thing to have on hand!"

"Well thank you! I will certainly take you up on that then. I will have to see how much better your garden looks with all the new and beautiful flowers in it. Will you seperate them into different sections?" She looked at him a bit thoughtfully. "Maybe put the ones that can be used as medicine in one area, the ones that can be used for burning nice scents in another..." Looking around she took in the space. "Even if they just grow all over the place, it will be beautiful..."

Kadentsu leaned over and smelled some more of the flowers. "Flowers are so nice..."

Kara Asumie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces