Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lillith was relaxing in a rather large field. Wild flowers grew as far as the eye could see and a small stream ran through the middle. She always loved this place. It was calming and there was always wildlife to watch and take in. Though other Soquili were a rare site in this area. She wasn't really sure why. Others should really take the time to enjoy such a beautiful place.

She stood up and stretched a bit, strolling over to the stream for a nice refreshing drink of cool water.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
One most days, Rohannon was generally content to be by Sevati's side, the knight protector to his lady fair. They had been blessed by the spirits, not just once, but twice, and even for a gallant knight, childrearing was a task that kept his hooves full.

Perhaps it was that the youngest were finally growing to the point they did not need constant supervision, or perhaps the distant whisper of adventure on the winds beckoned the flutter. It.. had been some time since he had conquered a formidible foe... or even brought his lady back a favor.

So on this dewy morning, Rohannon set off across the painted fields, bedecked with flowers of every color, to see where the winds of adventure would take him.

He had been traveling for perhaps an hour when the silvery coat and slowly fanning glasslike wings of a mare caught the stallion's eyes, and he immediately dropped to the ground, and into a formal bow. "My lady," he began, his voice respectful without a hint of irony, in a practiced cadence, "I do hope that my sudden arrival did not startle you." He risked a glance upwards, taking note of her flutter wings, much like his own. In Rohannon's world, such traits were a mark of true, mystical fey nobility.

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:50 am

Liliith started back a bit, slightly startled by the stallions appearance. As the stallion bowed, her mouth gaped open. Snapping back to reality she realized just how rude it was of her to have her mouth gaped open like that. Certainly not very mare like of her. She smiled lightly at the stallion.

"Oh not at all! It's rather nice to see someone out here for a change actually. Not many end up traversing here."

She looked around a bit, wondering if maybe she was blind and there might have been others. As she looked and saw none, she was satisfied she wouldn't be startled a second time and looked back at the blue green stallion. His colors were certainly more vibrant than her own.

Sabin Duvert
I can tag all day today! : D So any amount you want to get today, let's do it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 pm
Rohannon felt relief that he was not disturbing the lovely lady. He raised himself from a bow with a charming smile, "I consider it part of a knight's duty to set off into the world and visit the roads less traveled. It shows bravery of spirit and inviting adventure and noble quests to find him."

Rohannon had a touch of quixotism, but it didn't really seem to hamper his ability to make his way in the world.

"Please, allow me the grace of an introduction? I am Rohannon,or sometimes Rohannon of the Blue Flower, or Rohannon the Fey Peacock. My father is Narcissus the Beautiful, my mother Aiyana the Alluring. And what, if I might beg the pardon of her lady's time, might be the name belongs to this visage?""

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Lillith walked a bit closer to the stallion. The way he spoke was interesting... in a... charming way. He seemed to think on what he said, but spoke like the words were water. Or at least that's how it sounded to her. She wasn't used to stallions who were such gentlemen. Kind ones sure, but never so elegantly spoken.

"Of course. I'm known simply by Lillith. I haven't had the chance of such prestige as a title myself."

She smiled gently at the stallion. Then wondered a bit as to what would being him out to this place, looking for adventure or not.

"What brings such a stallion to a place like this? If I may ask. Adventure is one thing, but this place isn't so exciting. Beautiful yes, but never exciting."

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:54 am
"I cannot imagine that a lady with such glamorous traits and tralucent wings does not descend from the blue-blooded fey as well," Rohannon said with a shake of his head. "Perhaps merely you were not granted the knowledge of your noble birth. However... be that as it may, it is an honor to meet you, Lillith the fair." He finished.

"And this is my first happenstance upon this meadow. One never knows what mysteries or adventures a location might provide until one has visited it for themselves. While perhaps there may be no foe to vanquish here, I have had the pleasure of the introduction of yourself, my lady." He said with another dip of his head and bowed foreleg.

"But... merely witnessing the beauty of nature and bestowing upon it ones appreciation is an experience that none should go without."

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 am

Lillith smiled as the stallion spoke. She liked that very much... Lillith the Fair. She would have to remember such a thing if anyone like himself asks for her title again. It certainly seemed like something important to him, so there must be others it's important to as well.

"I see. Then you were rather lucky to happen upon this meadow. If it's your first time here, you'll probably enjoy the beauty all the more! I come to this meadow a lot myself. It's how I know it's not a very exciting place to visit." Giggling a bit, she walked towards the small stream again. "Well thank you."

"So very true. I like this place a lot. I come here to think, or when I've had enough of the terrible world on the outside. Some can be so tiring when you deal with them all the time."

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 pm
"Are these lands not your own, my lady?" Rohannon asked, obviously genuinely surprised. "I had presumed that surely, a meadow as beautiful as this must have belonged to you."

He turned his head, looking over the sea of spring flowers with a deep breath, taking in its beauty. It did fill the soul with happiness. It seemed to be some enchanted garden, surely brimming with magic.

But at Lillith's utterance of the ills of the world, Rohannon turned with conern. "What sort of monster would visit harm upon such a fair madien as yourself?" He asked, aghast. Perhaps ther was adventure... or a quest... to find in this meadow. Surely, something terrible must be at fault.

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 am

Lillith shook her head, looking at the stream and the fish swimming around in it.

"I come here a lot... but not as much as to live here. The place is beautiful and peaceful... And there are a bunch of fish in here. They are rather fun to watch."

She nosed around in the stream, petting the fish. She enjoyed the fish, they were nice.

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:49 am
"It would be my last intention in the world to presume something, but my lady, I must inquire: if you have grown weary of the world around you at times, and find peace and respite in these meadows, why do you not call them your home? Is there some force here that prevents you from staying? Does this land belong to another? Or perhaps you are promised to another who keeps your wings proverbially clipped?" Rohannon still found himself seeking a quest.

He directed his attention to the colorful fish as their scales reflected in the light of the sun in the shallow water. "I had not given the creatures their deserved consideration. They do have quite a beauty all their own, don't they?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:01 am

Lillith smiled at him, poking around at the fish a bit more.

"There are things around here at night that are rather... unsavory?"

She looked at him with a bit of concern, thinking that the creatures might somehow be able to hear her concerns. She didn't want them to try and come after her even in the day...

"I've only been around here once at night. Whatever creatures here scared me off quickly enough... "

She stood up and shook herself out.

"I know that they come from the woods... And, although I think they are rather scary... I'm not sure that they want to hurt me per say. They just don't seem to like me here when the sun goes down."

Lillith walked over to him.

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:27 pm
"You do not say, my lady? Unsavory beasts that prowl the night? Have you seen them with your own eyes, or head tale of their insidious nature?" Rohannon's interest was piqued. Surely, whatever beasts these were must be dangerous, and quite possible worth a quest.

"I can see why it has not been safe for you to stay here. But perhaps I might be of aid after all. If there is a cur that has domineered these fertile, fecund lands and soiled it with its presence, then there is a need for a knight such as I."

Rohannon dipped into a grandoise bow as Lillith approached, his mane falling like waves and pooling around his bent knee. "Lillith the Fair, I will accept this challenge and make this meadow safe for you, if you will have me."

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Lillith watched as the stallion bowed in a rather... large... fashion. She wasn't used to such gestures herself. The stallions she often met were simply passing fodder. They were never too interesting either... She found this one funny in a way. Being friends with him, or just saying hi once in a while in this nice place would be good. He seemed like he could tell her stories of adventure! She liked the idea, picturing herself as a foal listening to grandiose stories of how her own father traveled. She snapped herself back to the matter at hand. If he could get the beasts to simply leave her alone, or even see that she wasn't a threat, she could stay in this nice place. Have a patch of the world to herself.

"I'm sure that the beasts must be swayed in some way to come at me, but I'm not sure. They simply seemed uneasy on the whole for coming at me at all... I can only imagine that something else might be telling them that they must scare others off? Though, naturally, I know none of this to be true."

She looked off into the woods.

"I haven't heard many stories about this place either. Only a small tale my father once told me." She thought for a moment. "The tale was something about animals bewitched by a larger one... or something. It's been MANY years since I've heard the tale. But not many others seem to stumble upon this place to even have a tale about."

She looked over at the stallion.

"Have you ever heard anything about this place?"

She was curious if maybe he had heard a story or two himself.

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 am
Rohannon held his deep bow for what might have been an uncomfortably long time for Lillith in his show of formality. But for Rohannon, being taksed by a lady fair to vanquish a vile beast was the epitome of a grand quest, and it was his duty to accept the challenge with utmost respect and honor.

"I shall venture deep into the woods that you have spoken of and find the lair of these creatures. I will meet this challenge with bravery, honor, and chivalry. And if there is some nefarious hand controlling these creatures, I will see the quest through to its end, my lady."

ONly then did Rohannon stand up straight again with a toss of his long, silken mane.

"However, my lady, I am afraid to say that your words are the first ones that have encountered my ears as to the dangers that lurk in these woods. The information that you have thusly gifted me with I shall carry with me. Is there anything more? Have you seen the beasts that prowl this meadow after dark? What shall I be on the hunt for?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:35 am

Lillith looked about as he bowed. She wasn't used to such a thing and was starting to feel about silly with how long he had been bent. So silly, she kicked a bit of dirt with her back hoof to try and distract herself a bit. As he spoke, she nodded. She was happy that he wanted to help her out! She would love to stay in a meadow such as this... Or at least be able to sleep here at nights she wanted to. As he stood upright and spoke again, she nodded some more.

"Thank you!" She smiled at him and then took a breath, "The creatures are dark in color from what I've seen. They are sort of wolf like in the way they move about, but I'm not sure beyond that..." She looked at him with worry. "I haven't had a good enough look at them to tell for sure what they might be. When I've seen them, I run."

She kicked her hoof a bit and looked down at the ground, rather ashamed of herself for not even being able to help with what the creatures looked like. Then she got an idea! Looking the other in the eyes, she decided to share her idea.

"I'll go with you! I know what they look like after all. And I'll be able to point them out!" She beamed with pride. She thought that it was a rather clever suggestion. And she could use a little bit of adventure in her life.

Sabin Duvert

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces