Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ ROOM #146 ] Ian Rahal-Nazari Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:16 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 pm

➟ ▐ NAME: Ian Rahal-Nazari
                                          ➟ ▐ NICKNAMES: None
                                          ➟ ▐ AGE: 24
                                          ➟ ▐ ORIGIN: Toronto, Canada
                                          ➟ ▐ BIRTHDATE: November 13th
                                          ➟ ▐ LEVEL: Intermediate Trainee

Ian is cheeky, cheerful, mild-mannered, and slightly cocky. He enjoys doing what he can to keep things as lighthearted as possible, but simultaneously he knows the appropriate time to be serious and when not to crack stupid jokes. He's a relatively easy-going guy who likes to feel needed and who would prefer to be lounging around than actually working, and sometimes he needs a bit of a prod to get up, but once he gets going, he's a hard and diligent worker. Ian has a perpetual sense of lateness, and is usually at least five minutes late to everything, but this doesn't seem to bother him much. Sometimes his ego can get out of hand and he'll think he's a lot more special snowflakey than he actually is, but all he needs is a good smack upside the head and he'll be good.

He's always felt somewhat different than the rest of his family and friends. Even though he was able to create groups of close bonds with people growing up, there was a distinct separation, something that made him feel slightly out of place and as though he hadn't ever really belonged where he was. So when he was offered the chance for something different, he jumped on it.

His family hails from Yemen originally, and his ancestry is all Arabic, but Ian was born in Canada after his family immigrated, first to the United States, then up to Canada. He has (or rather, had) two older sisters and one older brother. Ian is (was) the youngest child.

He also speaks fluent Arabic, though he rarely wishes to actually use Arabic, and will speak in English 99.9% of the time (he has a very, very mild accent that's usually only noticeable when he's stressed out or talking fast).

xxxxxxLIKES: Spicy foods, hot weather, coffee, good reading, other people, sleeping.
                                          xxxxxxDISLIKES: Cold weather, maps, being told what to do, early morning.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm

➟ ▐ NAME: Naomi
                                          ➟ ▐ NICKNAMES: None
                                          ➟ ▐ SPECIES: Lady in White

Naomi is quieter than Ian, often disapproving. She holds fast to her beliefs and her ideals in the sense that once she decides something, it's hard to dissuade her from that. She sees things in black and white - it's either one way, or it's another. She's not mean, or disparaging, or rude, she's just very cautious and stern.

xxxxxxABILITY: Don't Go Towards the Light. Ian slashes his dagger through the air and a burst of white light causes temporary confusion and disorientation. The Mind.

xxxxxxEXTRA:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:13 pm

♥♥♥ Love | ♥♥♥ Like | ♥♥♥ Neutral | ♥♥♥ Dislike | ♥♥♥ Hate

♥♥♥xSHILOH PARRISH ❝ I love you so much. Getting married!! ❞
                  ♥♥♥xNEVADA BURNS ❝ Best friend! ❞ ❝ I miss you more every day. ❞

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥♥♥xABBI KILLIAN ❝ Fun, sweet girl. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xCANDACE RAINSTAR ❝ Lovely, confident woman. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xDORIAN COTE ❝ Sometimes sarcastic, but I like his confidence. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xFINI WYNAERO ❝ A really super chill friend. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xFINN CONNOR ❝ Smug b*****d, but fun to hang out with. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xHARLAND BELLE ❝ Nice guy, good heart. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xJACK HAWTHORN ❝ A jackass, but I care anyway. Sue me. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xOLIVER KEELEY ❝ Sweet kid. Hopefully he can cheer up a bit. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xQUINN MCGONAGALL ❝ Shy, but fun. One of my best friends.❞
                  ♥♥♥xRIPLEY CROWELL ❝ The Sam to my Dean. Good guy. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xSTORMY ORTEGA ❝ Nevada's sister. I hope she's okay. ❞

♥♥♥xALISTAIRE RAHAL-NAZARI ❝ Maybe not actually bad after all... ❞
                  ♥♥♥xJORDAN MILLER ❝ Undecided. Seems less antagonistic than the other two and somewhat more reasonable. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xMARCUS HASAN ❝ My long-lost cousin. Kind of a d**k, but not too bad. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xROLAND TAFT ❝ Nice and safe. Decent guy, helped me out a bit. ❞

♥♥♥xCHELSEA CRAFT ❝ Stop assuming I'm stupid. ❞
                  ♥♥♥xHARRISON HUGHES ❝ Your constant defending of your husband is commendable, but pathetic, really. ❞

♥♥♥xWILLIAM "REP" HUGHES ❝ You killed my boyfriend. Expect me to repay the favor sometime. ❞

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 pm

✸✸✸ Regular | ✸✸✸ ORP | ✸✸✸ Solo | ✸✸✸ Mission | ✸✸✸ Class / Lecture | ✸✸✸ Battle | ✸✸✸ Meta | ✸✸✸ Logs

✸✸✸xREAL ( In which Ian learns how to work with Naomi. )
                  ✸✸✸xGOOD NEWS BEARS ( In which Ian spreads the good news. )
                  ✸✸✸xONCE UPON A TIME ( In which Ian has the most important night of his life. )
                  ✸✸✸xTHAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES ( In which Ian and Shiloh and Oliver go for coffee. )
                  ✸✸✸xFAMILY MATTERS PT. 2 ( In which Ian and Shiloh reminisce. )
                  ✸✸✸xUP UP AND AWAY ( In which Ian and Shiloh go on vacation. )
                  ✸✸✸xFAMILY MATTERS ( In which Ian attempts to placate an irate brother. )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote:
Beneath it was a limber body, lightly toned from years of going to the gym, but without the excess muscles several of his fellow hunters on the island shared. Somewhere to the left of his navel, a few inches above his hipbone, there was a small, black tattoo in an elegant, looping Arabic script: " آخر الحياة الموت " Another tattoo, this one a quiet little anchor, was on the inside of his right wrist, while a phrase, this one in English, stretched up the inside of his upper right arm. This one simply read "Nothing stays the same."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

INTERMEDIATE > FULL

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:28 pm

OFFICIAL ART & CONCEPT▐ © Synnovu, Zoobey, Marushii, & Lizbot
                                          IAN RAHAL-NAZARI & NAOMI▐ © kuroopu
                                          THREAD BANNERS & LAYOUT▐ © kuroopu
                                          ARTWORK▐ © Each respective artist

{ Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out