Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Sneaky Sneak (Chel + Ian) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:03 pm
Chel saw the opportunity.

And she took it.

Jack had left one of his many jackets in the life labs, and Chel had all but killed someone to be the one to return it.

When she saw the door was open, there was no way she couldn't pry around a little. She moved toward his bed, but then suddenly (as though the man was right behind her) she straightened up and turned away. No! She would be good!

Chel put her hands up beside her eyes to make sure she absolutely didn't look at anything. She opened up his closet to put the coat away. A single pair of women's shoes peeked out from behind something else, and Chel's immediately slapped the coat in and shut the door, loudly. She'd seen something she shouldn't have! NOOooooo.

But did this mean Jack had a girlfriend?

kuropuu
im sorry im slow qvq

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:50 am
Ian had spent most of the morning in Jack's room while Shiloh was on duty, making sure everything was still in place and keeping things as carefully organized as he could. His letters to Jack sat on the top of the desk, sealed in an envelope and tucked neatly beneath a black coffee mug that Ian had picked out (it read DOCTOR in blocky white letters around it). He'd stepped out of the room only momentarily to return something to his and Shiloh's room, leaving the door to Jack's room just the tinsiest bit ajar, tossing the keys absently in his hand.

When he returned, whistling a little, Ian stepped inside just in time to hear a loud snap. Nearly dropping the key in question, he jumped - had Jack returned back early? - and peered cautiously around the room to find someone standing near the closet. Someone with shockingly pink hair who was a) most definitely not Jack, and b) most definitely not Shiloh.

"Uh," said Ian. "What are you doing in here?"

chimarii
omg I didn't even see this kdlfksdf /falls on ground

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 pm
Chel froze. s**t. s**t!

o A o

"Nothing I was just leaving okay bye." She scurried towards the door. Maybe she could escape before he could even stop her-!!

kuroopu
YES BYE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm
This was bad. This was very bad, very very bad. Ian just stared at her, trying to remember what had been in Jack's letter about girls with vividly pink hair - and then he could see the line in his head - Chelsea Craft. One of the people that was most definitely Not Allowed into Jack Hawthorn's room.

"Uh..." Ian said, reaching out and latching onto her arm before she could make her escape, a stern look on his face. "Wait just a second, you. What are you doing in here?"

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 pm
The door was there! She was going to make it! She could feel the hallway breeze on her face now! She-

-was now being stopped. Frick. Frack. SO CLOSE.

"Uhhh," she said, turning around and smiling so widely she could barely see out of her crescented eyes. "Returning a coat?" It was the truth, at least.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am
Ian leveled her a look that clearly said he didn't quite believe her. "Did you see me leave the door open when I stepped out?" he asked suspiciously. "Is that why you snuck in here in the all of minute that I was gone? 'Cause that's not very cool, babe; you're not supposed to be in here at all. And besides," he added in exasperation, "If that was all you were doing, you wouldn't be acting so guilty."

Belatedly he also remembered that Chelsea was, in fact, Nevada's ex-girlfriend; it made his stomach twist with sadness, a pang coursing through him at the very thought of her, but Ian pushed aside the memories, focusing on the matter at hand. He still hadn't let go of Chelsea's arm, and now he kicked a foot out behind him, closing the door with a snap. Finally releasing her, Ian leaned against the door, blocking the only way out, and folded his arms across his chest. He gave Chelsea suspicious look.

"What are you really doing in here?"

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 am
Chel's face immediately went from complete worry to deadpanned disbelief. This was who Jack had gotten to guard his room? A guy who left, and then called her pet names? Creepy choice Jack. Creepy choice.

"Not really your babe, so you don't get to use that word," Chel said, crossing her arms and contorting her face into a pouty pout. "I really was just returning a jacket!"

She moved to the closet and opened it wide, pointing at the jacket so closely that her finger brushed against the fabric. "See?" Her eyes caught the shoes again and she shut the closet, looking away and frowning. "Not my fault you're a shitty door guard."

SHOTS FIREDDDDDDDDDDDDddddd.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:22 am
"It's just an expression," said Ian, but he didn't try to push it. "Jack told me that you're not allowed in his room, Chelsea Craft, which means that you've obviously done something to warrant that. I told him I'd make sure to follow the instructions that he left me, and that was one of them."

And he'd obviously failed miserably at this whole making up with Jack thing. Ian couldn't help the small wince that passed across his face. He wasn't sure what she was looking at in the closet that was making her frown, but he wasn't about to go snooping around (much) a friend's room (yet).

"Look," he said, uncrossing his arms and sighing. "I'm sorry I called you babe, it's just a reflex thing, it wasn't meant to be derogatory. But I do owe Jack something fierce, and I'm trying to make up for it by taking care of his room while he's gone so just...please don't do anything to mess that up, all right?"

A pause and then, belatedly, "I'm Ian, by the way, just for the record."

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Chel squinted the squintiest squint. She was unsure whether or not she was supposed to be flattered or offended that Jack cared enough to get a (kind of) restraining order on his room for her.

"I didn't do anything to mess it up!" she insisted. Well unless you counted SEEING THE FORBIDDEN OBJECT. "And yeah, get in line for owing Jack." She was almost impressed at the beanstalk's ability to make people live in debt of him. "Cool to meet you Ian. I'll get out of here, I promise. I won't even tell Jack that you messed up."

She was definitely going to tell Jack that he messed up.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm
"Then why do you look so suspicious?" Ian asked, well, suspiciously. "You were looking in his closet; you just hung up the jacket and that was it, right? You didn't touch anything or move anything around, because the dude is super a**l, he will most definitely notice if you moved stuff around."

He cast a wary glance towards the closet before looking back at Chelsea again.

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:34 pm
Bullseye!

Chel looked away sheepishly. "What do you mean why was I looking? I had to look in the closet to hang up the coat! What did you want me to do- blindfold myself and hope i got it on the right hook?"

She did crack a smile at his comment about Jack being a**l. Under her breath she said, "More like he likes a**l." It was a dumb joke mostly made to herself. That was Chel for you. She was silently high fiving Finn in her mind for that one.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:46 pm
"No," said Ian, though he supposed she was right. He felt a little weary. "I guess you're right, I..."

But he stopped abruptly, staring down at Chelsea with a wide, startled expression on his face. "What the ******** does that mean?" Ian asked, not in a rude way, but in a confused way, looking extremely taken aback. "Did you just...wait, what the ******** did you even see in his closet, Jack's not gay."

Except he didn't really know that for sure, what with Jack being so private and all, but he always made cracks about Ian and Shy and Finn's sex lives that indicated they were less than appealing.

Ian was still staring at Chelsea, utterly bewildered.

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:29 pm
Chel faked the most serious, deadpan face. "Oh my god. You didn't know?"

She put a hand to her mouth and said, "well I guess if he trusts you with his room..." She leaned in closer, like she was sharing a secret. "Jack is totally gay. He told me himself. He just hides under the gay jokes because he's super insecure about it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 pm
There was a split second in which Ian almost believed her.

Almost. But then he remembered what Jack had said about the people he didn't allow in his room, and the closed off, deliberate walls he'd built around himself, and Ian's eyes narrowed the longer he stared at Chelsea, pressing his lips together in exasperation.

"That is one hundred percent not convincing,"['/i] he said flatly. "Mostly because Jack doesn't make gay jokes, he just tosses insults and jeers when he can, not that I care much about that. You'll have to come up with something less wimpy than that."

chimarii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:18 pm
Chel threw her all into something when it really mattered. Convincing other people that Jack was gay was something that really mattered.

"Dude I'm being totally serious. You're being kind of an a*****e," she gave him a look of utter disbelief and disgust. "Sorry, sorry. It's your choice to believe me or not, I don't care. Just don't tell anyone. He only likes it being between close friends."

She shrugged and sighed, trying to use the conversation to get herself out the door. "Any chance you know when he's coming back? I didn't even know he was gone." Definitely a lie, she had noticed and been very bored because of it.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces