Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ROOM 151] Noah Andersen Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Accepted!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 pm
01 intro
02 contents
03 hunter
04 weapon
05 residence
06 people
07 art
08 trainee RP
09 blank
10 blank
11 blank
12 blank
13 blank
14 blank
15 blank  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:38 pm
Hunter

Name: Noah Adrian Andersen
Nicknames:
Weapon: Lazarus - cleaver
Division: Life (phone: 4-3-1126)

Personality: Noah is a shy person who has lived his life with his nose in a book and his head in the clouds. He's better with math and factoids than tact. However, he's stubborn, patient, and philosophical in the face of danger and bad luck; after all, bad things happen and you just have to deal with it.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? Noah has been a shy dreamer all his life, living more in books than in the real world; finding out that magic and monsters are real and that he could have a chance to become a hero like the ones in his favorite books was absolutely irresistible.

General Information

DOB: August 29, 1995
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'11"
Body Type: Skinny
Scars: -
Tattoos: -
Piercings: -
Birthplace: La Crosse, Wisconsin
Nationality: American
Family: Mother, father, two older sisters (Liza - 3 years older, Amanda - 4 years older)

Personality

Allergies: Mild hay fever
Phobias: Fears enclosed spaces, can't stand having anything close around his neck
Hobbies:
Talents:
General Diet: Fried foods and sweets. Unhealthy as heck.
Smokes?: No
Drinks?: No
Drugs?: No
Religion?: Agnostic
Education: Completed high school
Minipets:

Favorite...

Food: Cheese fries with bacon
Song: Rhapsody in Blue
Color: Orange
Movie: The Fifth Element
Book: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Western Zodiac: Virgo
A Virgo is a person born between the 24th of August and the 23rd of September. The symbol assigned to Virgo is the Virgin. Mercury is the ruling planet for Virgo and the element is Earth. Wednesdays are said to be lucky days for Virgo. Strengths of Virgo are perfectionist, realistic, practical, dependable, sincere and patient. Weaknesses of Virgo include being way too critical, restless, and they lack demonstrativeness and tend to push themselves too much.

Virgo also tend to be quiet and family oriented people. Though you may notice a Virgo quietly off to the side, you can bet that he or she is simply taking in the details of every little thing. Virgos do not often put themselves in crowded situations, as they prefer to socialize one on one. Virgos are perfectionists meaning everything has its place.

Virgos live in reality and seldom daydream. They take life for what it is and don't set themselves up for disappointment. Virgos are workaholics and even in their work they expect and demand perfection from themselves. From their clothes to their homes, everything must be perfect. Much time is spent worrying about whether things are correct.

Virgos are tidy and neat freaks. Dirt and sloppiness can cause a Virgo to offer a harsh tongue-lashing. A Virgo can also be a wonderful friend. Knowing what to say and when to say it is a trait most Virgos possess.

A Virgo will show love by dedication and subtlety. While a Virgo may not climb the local water tower and spell out I Love You in bright green letters, you will know you are loved by the little things they do and say.

Sun in Virgo, Moon in Libra:
You are a self-sufficient soul, intellectual, reasonable, easy to get along with, and probably easy to look at; but in some way giving the impression of detachment. You’re fastidious in your tastes, in matters of dress and with respect to people, and would rather spend an evening at home with a book than go out just to be on the go. This is because you’re capable of taking care of yourself and also because you’re a good deal of a snob, in a quiet, unassuming way. You manage to organize your life so as to exclude those people who bore you or whom you believe to be socially or intellectually inferior. Your quietness of manner conceals a strong determination to do as you please, and your live-and-let-live policy is the corner stone of your creed. You’re a moralist so far as your own life is concerned, but will rarely express criticism of others; you realize that other people probably aren’t interested in your opinions’ so you don’t give them. You’re courteous, strongly social-minded so far as the conventions are concerned, but capable of carrying on a private and perhaps secret life of your own’ always within the realms of good taste and discretion. Without cynicism, you believe that what you do is your own business so long as you keep it to yourself; and without deception you go your own way simply by tactfully keeping issues from being raised. You don’t like quarrels and will go to extremes of diplomacy to avoid one; in theory and practice, you’re a pacifist. You are appreciative of beauty in art and letters, a great reader. You’re so self-sufficient that the passional-emotional life is not very important to you; consequently people with this position frequently do not marry, though not from lack of opportunity. You early get “sot in your ways,” and you don’t like to alter them for another. Marry young and avoid this. You reason things out so well and are so understanding, tolerant, and rational that you aren’t usually hurt through your emotions and make a very satisfactory person to have around, being sympathetic of the woes of others less through experience of your own than through intuitive grasp. Your life is likely to be protected from economic worry; and if other things show creative gifts (see above) your intuitive understanding will lend a peculiarly impelling force to what you write or paint. You have a kind of universality of approach that lends scope and dignity to the most realistic, or fanciful, of themes and gives you in all walks of life a philosophic approach to problems and to your fellow men.

Eastern Zodiac: Wood Pig
The Wood Pig is first of all noted for his (or her) extreme kindheartedness and considerateness. Even the most difficult people can go along with him quite well. He has no difficulty in making himself forgiven thanks to his tolerant and accommodating disposition. It is simply pointless to hold grudges against him.

However, he does not feel quite at ease in society and prefers relative solitude. He may not know it, but his lack of gregariousness is due to his acute awareness of other people's drawbacks. He never seeks to judge or condemn; nevertheless his disappointment at human failings makes him misanthropic in his own way. A certain degree of pessimism and moroseness can be detected under the native's congenial appearance.

Another highlight of this Pig's character is compassion. He viscerally feels unhappy before the misfortunes and sufferings of others. In particular, he cannot bear seeing the wrongs done to those he loves. There exists in him an imperious urge to justify his existence through altruistic activities. Life would have no meaning to him if he could not be of service to his fellowmen in a way or another.

The Pig of this combination must continuously work at over-coming his crippling timidity and various inhibitions, which can prove particularly harmful in his sentimental life. These liabilities may make him miss many good opportunities and jeopardize his right to happiness. In love he runs the risk of being attracted to too strong-willed a person and becoming an unfortunate willing victim.

Male or female, the Wood Pig considers homemaking a sacred art and spends a lot of time at it. With regard to his performance in bed, he is proof of the French proverb, "The torch of love is lighted in the kitchen."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Weapon

Name: Lazarus
Nicknames: Laz, Dammit
Weapon type: Cleaver
Unsummoned form: Rusty choke chain; Noah wears it wrapped aroun his left wrist
Former species: Zombie dog

Personality: Lazarus is patient only as long as he has to be. He's quiet and well-behaved most of the time, but once he has an objective in sight, he will fixate and obsess, nagging and prodding constantly. He neither likes nor dislikes Noah, considering him a handler more than a partner or friend.

Charged attack:

• Kiss It Better (Y2 The Chill) - Lazarus drips energy onto the target to heal them.
  • Frenzy (Y2 Swift Strikes) - Laz bites the target repeatedly.

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:47 pm
Residence

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm
People  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:49 pm
Art  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm
Trainee RP

Awakening PRP: The Red Pill (Lawr, Kostya, Noah) +1
Weapons Initiation Solo: Fresh Meat (Noah) +1
PRP: This Stinks (Noah, Jack) +1
1v1: Dog Park (Noah, Al) +2
Titan ORP: The Bermuda Rim +2
1v1: Tournament: Noah vs Peyton (Noah, Peyton) +1
PRP: Help A Bro Out (Noah, Al) +1
PRP: What's Mine Is ... (Noah, Al) +1
1v1: Training Time (Noah, Rep) +2
ORP: I Spy (Noah, Al, Nevada, Kat, Chel, Candace, Peyton) +1
PRP: Sorry. (Noah, Peyton) +1
1v1: Loser Buys Dinner (Noah, Al) +2
PRP: Dinner Owed (Noah, Al) +1
EM: Follow The Leader (Otto, Noah, Chantelle, Leslie, special guest?!) +1
GM PRP: Sense and Sensitivity
1v1: Let's DANCE (Noah, Maebe) +2
PRP: Certification (Noah, Taym) +1
PRP: Walkies (Noah, Peyton) +1
PRP: I Don't Like Cities But I Like New York (Noah, Peyton) +1
ORP: Hug Every Cat +1
ORP: Aftermrowth
Drabble Challenge: Noah +1
META: Wonderland +15
Tally post
ORP: And Straight On Till Morning (Various)
PRP: Stars Fading But I Linger On (Noah/Peyton) +1
PRP: BERK (Noah, Laz, Solia) +1
PRP: Dreadcitement (Noah, Al) +1
ORP: Peeling/The Sarlacc (Various) +4
PRP: I'll Be Your Rock (Noah/Peyton) +1
PRP: Fragile (Noah, Al) +1
PRP: Trade Secrets (Noah, Rin) +1 - Care and feeding of the greenhouse
Training course: Just sign where it hurts (Noah, Al) +1 - Jenga
PRP: Something To Talk About (Noah, Peyton) +1 - Peyton discovers Al's confession letter
PRP: Wilted (Noah, Melvin) +1 - Territorial issues about greenhouse care
PRP: Underwater Hand Signals (Noah, Melvin) +1 - Runestone collecting and carving
PRP: Almost Deja Vu (Noah, Peyton) +1 - Noah visits Peyton in the infirmary after her run-in with redeye
PRP: abominable socially (Noah, Leslie) +1 - Noah and Leslie clear a vacant lot and grumble
PRP: Balloon Animals (Noah, Al) - Birthday presents
PRP: Birthday Wishes (Noah, Peyton) - Birthday presents
Mission ORP: Last Man Standing +4 - Zombies and paranoia
DRP: the blood on his hands (Leslie, various) - Visiting Leslie in the infirmary after his brush with red-eye
EM: Go Back To Being Plastic (Noah, Peyton, Tuck, Cain) +2 - Doll island EM
PRP: Scary Movie (Noah, Al) * - Leave time and bad horror movies
DRP: With You (Noah, Peyton) - Snapshots
PRP: Body Is A Cage (Noah, Felicia) +1 - Noah and Felicia discuss jobs and nerd things
1v1: Proper introductions (Noah, Zac) * - Sparring and introductions
PRP: And many more (Noah/Peyton) - Peyton's birthday
Solo: Rootbound (Noah) +1 - Noah finds Al's "breakup" letter
ORP: Christmas gift post - presents to people
ORP: Ordinary Citizens (Noah, assorted) +1 - New Year's AU thread (pg 4-5, 9-10)
EM: stay out too late (Noah, Leslie, Lydia) +2 - San Zhi resort EM
PRP: Tear Up Your Man Card (Noah, Al) - Pie and difficult questions
PRP: Answers (Noah, Al) +1 - Difficult questions, feels, and decisions
1v1: Fools and Kings (Noah, Horace) +2 - Spar and conversation
PRP: some other beginning's end (Noah, Peyton) +1 - Breakup
PRP: Silver Lining (Noah, Al) +1 - ship feels
1v1: Dog Fight (Noah, Al) +2 - a friendly spar
PRP: Birthday Booze (Noah, Al) * - Al's birthday
Mission ORP: Mall Invasion Mission +2 - Mission to clear out a zombie-infested mall
META: Knights - Records post
GM ORP: Dance of a Thousand Blades (Noah, various) - Life Division meeting
PRP: Herbicidal Maniac (Noah, Lucky) - Noah and Luck discuss Noah's project *
Training: lightning hits my spine (Noah, Leslie) - Noah and Leslie do the Sun Run *
PRP: A whole new world of junk (Noah, Al) - Noah and Al take a trip for junk food and fun *
PRP: What is wrong with me (Noah, Al) - Al gets lost, Noah and Al discuss Al's relationship with Rep +1
PRP: At Your Door (Melvin, Noah) - Melvin brings the news of Al's loss on mission +1
PRP: Offerings (Dawson, Noah) - Dawson visits Noah *
Promo: dry as a bone - promotion mission and red-eye

-----
Art: Noah's style (by Bitti), dormouse MMO class, Noah mixer (by Nerpin), headshot (by Rejam), Noah kitten (by Zoobey) +5
Scavenger hunt entry +2

Total: 85  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 pm
Intermediate RP

(Note: after Noah's mission, he returned to find that Al had been rescued and was also in the infirmary, with amnesia due to his trauma. Noah's mission resulted in a trial which cleared him and he received a promotion for his work during the mission. These things happened "offscreen.")
PRP: Meanwhile (Noah, Al) - Thanksgiving +1
PRP: The Whole Time (Noah, Al, Kai, Mik) - Chat at camp about weapons and other things +1
PRP: Red Like My Love (Noah, Al) - Noah confesses to Al about what happened on his promotion mission +1
PRP: Been Thinking (Noah, Al) - Noah and Al discuss missions +1
PRP: I'm Not As Think As You Drunk I Am (Noah, Al, Melvin) - Melvin gets drunk and discusses relationships and sex stuff with Al and Noah +1
PRP: Don't Die (Noah, Al, Melvin) - Noah and Al check on Melvin and borrow some things +1
ORP Mission: Journey to the Center (Melvin, Noah, various) - A mission to defeat the giant eel under the island, and the discovery of the door to Atlantis +1
PRP: It's Not Gay if it's a 3-way (Noah, Al, Mik) - A negotiation +1
Meta: Rebellion: Tally post +9
Boss ORP: We do not sow
(Noah, various) - Fight against a water monster and trip to a deserted island +1
Island ORP: Truth or Truth (Noah, various) - Group question night with the truth ring +1
Island DRP: Rearrange and break apart (Noah, Peyton) - Noah goes to apologize

PRP: Overshadow (Noah, Al)
PRP: Owl See To It (Noah, Al, Lawr)
PRP: You've Read My Mind (Noah, Al)
PRP: Bleeding Hearts (Noah, Al)
Drabble: Tough Love (Noah, Al)

-----

Total: 20  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm
Blank  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 pm
Blank  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm
Blank  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm
Blank  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 pm
Blank  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Twitter

Username: barkthenbite

DMs

Al:
June 4, 2014

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Sorry man, that was kind of weird huh

Noah Andersen @barkthenbite
Maybe sort of? Why does he hate smilies so much? I'm sorry

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Naw man, he thinks it's childish. I just want to not look bad if it's true I guess.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
I guess I just want to look awesome.. but now people don't like me I think

I still like you.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Aw man I'd hug you through the phone if I could. I like you too.

I just, like, if it's important that he likes you more than you like the smilies? Because smilies aren't dumb but friends aren't either

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Yeah. Smilies aren't as important as people really. You are very smart man.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
It seems weird I guess but rep means well. I mean. I dunno. Words are hard.

He kinda scares me but I kind of get it too? If he's your friend he must be sort of okay anyway.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
I act scared but he's not that scary. He doesn't want to lose people and gets loud about it. sad I don't blame him.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
I don't want to lose people either

Yeah. I understand that.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
My smilies matter more as a result though. ;D

haha yeah. I won't rip on you about it anyway ;D

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
How's that no hair thing going BTW? (I kinda like it)

Feels weird. I've never had my hair as short as this

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
I'm so curious what it feels like

It's like. My head is kind of cold. Not that it's cold here but I can feel the air, really weird.

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Can I touch it next time I see you or does it still hurt?

No, I'm fine now. That's still kind of weird when I think about it, it wasn't that long ago that I was burned all over and now I'm fine

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Yeah man, I told you you were strong and awesome and s**t. No joke

It's mostly Laz, he worked really hard

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
He did an amazing job. He should get a treat

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Lol, Nuru just went crazy

Good doggie

oh my god shut up Laz that was a mistake to type

C. Al McAy @RunicFirefly
Haha, I don't dare say the g-word to Nuru but laz has defo earned it

Peyton:
March 13, 2014
Peyton Creedy @Halfpintpunch
Would you me interested in going to a meal tasting with me? It's all prepaid.

That sounds cool. Where's it at? smile

I'm not actually sure.. I can find out. I think somewhere in Chicago.

I've never been to Chicago. That would be cool.

I lived near there once, the city is pretty neat. I'm asking where specifically the dinner is.

Subject change. If you could get a tattoo, where would it be located?

A tattoo? Um, maybe on my arm, I've never really thought about it. What about you?

ankle or back of my leg, maybe hip? I dunno. Hard to decide. What do you think?

It'd be easier to see on the ankle, wouldn't it?

Yeah I suppose so. Maybe calf.

I mean, if you want other people to see it anyway? If it's just for you then on your hip would be good too?

I'll have to think about it, cause I might get one when America get's hers.

Oh, awesome. Do you know what kind of design you'd get?

Sun and Moon, like the division symbols, and probably some pretty koi fish

That's cool. I think that'd look really good. Like fish swimming in the sky.

mmhmm!

April 6, 2014
I'm saving a seat for you at the meeting. <3

i'm awake be there in a minute

<3

May 21, 2014

If you're up, there's sandwiches and newbie meet'n'greet in the cafeteria. <3

June 4, 2014
I don't know how I let America talk me into this pageant, and now swimsuits. 8| But the prize money is nice. If I win we're going on a trip

Can I take pictures?

Lol, yes you can.

Though if you wanted some really nice ones I can always model for you after the pageant.

Oooh, really?

Yes. But you can't show anyone. They would be just for you. <3

I would never give out pictures!

I can't really see out in the audience, the lights are too bright. Are you out there somewhere?

No, I wish. I'm stuck on nursing duty today sad I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you have to miss it! Definitely do a little private modeling for you after then. ;3 I got a new suit, it's cute as ******** Andersen @barkthenbite
You want to go swimming later when I'm out again?

Yes! Yes I would like that very much! What time are you released from nursing duty?

I have two hours left. I think someone rigged the schedule ...

If they did, they are jerks. >/

Life Division, we're all trolls down here.

You're not a troll. =p

I'm not?

I don't think so. At least not to me. Do you troll your fellow lifer?

Well ... only sometimes?

Lol. Troll away at the lifers, bby.

It's, like, pride or something. I can't just let them prank me and not do anything back, you know?

Definitely not. Turn about is fair play in the world of pranking.

June 25, 2014
Handsome <3

I think you might have the wrong number. wink

Oh my. So this isn't my super smart, handsome, amazing boyfriend? Maybe I should go find him.

Heehee thx <3

What are you up to? Working in the lab?

Yeah, I must've made someone mad because I've been on test tube washing three days in a row idek, it takes forever

That sounds tedious! I don't think they like Suns in the labs. I would help if I could. D=

How long do you think you'll have to be there?

>.> Is it true that there's no sun lounge because it got totally destroyed?

Um - half an hour left.

Uh, to that I am not sure. I could probably find out though. Now I'm curious.

Are you busy later too? Or maybe we could do something?

PS. Your birhtday is coming up soon. Anything you might wanna do, plan wise? =3

I'm free after I get this done and get off duty, where should I meet you? biggrin

I didn't even think about my birthday. Maybe I can bake a cake or something

Or I can bake a cake for you wink Um! ,I can meet you at your room. <3

It's a couple of months still anyway, you don't have to worry about it but that would be cool if you really wanna <3

It's your birthday, of course we'll celebrate it! Unless you don't want to, of course. <3

{ Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff