Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 am
13 - B
Group- Finn, Jack, Hanna, Ripley

While Ripley's less than stellar response coupled with his cold demeanour left Finn feeling nothing but amused, the other mans final retort marked the second time in less than an hour that Finn had been told that he "looked like s**t".

He opened his mouth to give Ripley the same response he had given Jack earlier, before realizing that the comment was made largely in part of his blood flecked jacket and scarf. So, instead he replied with, "And yet I bet you still just can't wait to get my clothes off later."

The comment was par for the course from Finn, who would have said it regardless of his relationship status.

After that, the group was given a break from his banter as they made their way to room C, and after that, room B. Tethering the victim of contamination took only a moment, hands that were more than used to tying knots working with swift certainty before he was straightening back up and moving closer to the exit.

Timer: 30/30

medigel
Akina tokuwa
enoh love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 am
Theeeere it was. Candace raised her hands to brace herself against the incoming elbow, still grinning at the man whose natural instinct was to fight. Yeah, she knew what she was doing.

She made a face, almost pouting. "Hey now, I've ******** a lot of people but I don't think any of them were mothers. Give me some credit here." When he turned to her she waved, giving a slight sigh about it being a long time. Yes. It had been. "Yeaaaaah and it'd have been a couple hours longer if some goddamn Life hunters hadn't almost literally pulled me out of the portal walking in to throw me in here like seriously guys?" She shot them a look and then shook her head, turning to look up at Rep with a grin. "Ah yeah? Sounds like fun, except for the dying part."

Candace hummed, rubbing her chin. "Want help?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 am
" -- attacked by a contagious thing the other day on a mission and almost got killed."

Jordan tensed, his shoulders going stiff, and did not look around. He hadn't known. Of course he hadn't known. It wasn't any of his business any more, and clearly everything was fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 am
Prolixity

He glanced around, not because he was looking for a better offer, but to reflect on the state of his situation. He was, as clique as it was, a puzzle piece that was missing it's partner, and he knew from a past (drunken) conversation that Jordan was the same way.

It was still rather embarrassing looking at Jordan after the things he said and did when he had been drunk that night, but right now, he was just glad there was someone he knew enough to partner with. His friend base was minuscule at best and he had the easy out in partnering with Rin on all missions since they started dating.

Now he didn't have that easy option, and was glad to have someone to group with.

"Yeah....um, just.....if I get contaminated. Don't - Don't try doing something stupid for me. I don't.." He took the pen that was Saliva from behind his ear as he got ready. "I don't need that again."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:50 am
Cell 5 Room C --> B

Peyton was unusually quiet as they transferred the patient from the cold room, to the decontamination room. She was running on autopilot. Senses straining to listen for any signs that something might be amiss. Well, more amiss than what they were already doing.

Their patient seemed agitated, continuously trying to take a bite out of their own shoulder and rambling on about hunger. Which was preferable to it trying to eat any of them, but she didn't trust it's focus wouldn't shift.

America's voice pulled her attention, and she leaned to the side to glance at the Moon before eyes dropped as she got the chain tethered. "Got it, we're good. Let's get the ******** out of here."

She straightened up, waiting long enough to see America and Kostya start for the door, then hurried after them, hand brushing Noah's arm as she slipped past him.

prolixityx

lizbotx

cherno astrax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 am
"Likewise," Jordan said quietly. "I don't plan on needing extreme measures, but don't take them. Keep yourself safe." He met Melvin's eyes briefly, then looked away again. Some residual embarrassment remained from the vulnerable drunken conversation, but it had also put him a little more at ease; he felt less pressure to maintain the appearance of being unflappable when that illusion had already been cracked. "Are we grabbing anyone else?" he asked.

MoonKitsune

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am
Prolixity

Melvin was, likewise, in the same sense of inner relief at the conversation though he had spent the morning after with a hangover and hitting his head against his desk with the mantra 'stupid stupid stupid' for what he had said. Still, after not speaking with anyone for months after Rin's "disappearance," the overflow was a godsend.

Looking around, he couldn't spot anyone still lingering on their own. "I don't see anyone?" He said, trying to rise up on the tips of his shoes to look over the mass of hunters. "Should we join another small group?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 am
"I guess we'll just wait then." Harlow commented to Zascha as she waited for some one to approach. She felt like they were waiting forever for some one to arrive and start speaking. She did see some people start to gather that looked like they knew what was going on. Once they were spoken to and given directions Harlow felt like she had more questions then when they had started. But she wasn't here to ask questions. She was here to get the job done.

She turned to Zascha and looked up at him and then shrugged. "As much as I want to say we can do this and we don't need anyone's help, I think we're gonna need a little help if we're going to keep up with everyone else." She then paused and glanced at him one more time. "Or at least not get hurt and keep up with everyone else." She turned around and scanned the crowd trying to see if she could find anyone. "Ah ha!" And with that she was moving toward a girl, another mist hunter actually. She grinned as she approached her. "My name is Harlow and this is Zascha." She said gesturing to the tall man. "I think you should come help us out."

baby_gwing

[[I was thinking room 8 if it's still not taken o3o Feel free to progress us in that direction.]]
Yayoi

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 pm
Jordan shook his head. "Pretty sure we can handle this," he said. "Let's just get it over with. I'll handle the patient while you keep watch and let me know when to drag them around, if you're all right with that."

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 pm
Room B --> A

Noah wasted no time in getting out of the room, sighing in relief as the door sealed itself closed behind them. He headed back to the waiting room with the others, catching up to take Peyton's hand briefly and squeeze it before letting go again, because mission time wasn't the time for that. "That wasn't too bad," he said, but his voice trailed upward at the end of the sentence, almost a question.

Beejoux

lizbot

cherno astra

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lucyal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:02 pm
Cell 24 - Room C - Dakota, Molly

Something was wrong, though Dakota's behavior towards her had effectively stunned her for the time being. Something was wrong and Molly didn't know what. It was more than the wound he carried on his back. Molly wanted to say something, anything, but Dakota was moving into the cell before she could. The hunter hesitated outside, anxiously, before she disregarded what he said and stepped into the room after him.

What they were dealing with seemed to be on the back burner in Molly's mind, but that was also quite possibly her mental defense kicking in to deal with the zombie and Dakota's sudden shift in demeanor. She stuck to the side though, until he pulled up the chains, and then stepped in to take some of them. With his help, she was able to get the patient into the next room, where she could see her breath fog in front of her.

Molly paused, as the chained one started to convulse, and she shot a wide eyed anxious look at Dakota.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 pm

After convulsing, the patient start to speak, and Molly let out a short gasp. She clutched the chains she was holding tighter, and her eyes got even more impossibly wide as the patient then started to try and knaw at the arms. Her heart was beating faster as she jerked on one of the chains, wincing briefly.

[qu3ote="Nyxtsuki Moon"]  

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Apparently jerking on the chains worked, and soon the patient had stopped, and seemed more calm. Given the go ahead to proceed now that the patient was subdued, Molly cast her wide gaze back towards Dakota. "R-ready whenever you are..." Her voice was soft, and her expression turned hesitant.

Now, most likely, wasn't the time to ask, but she didn't want to...leave it as it was until they were in a better situation. A small voice inside her head said 'you never know when your last will be your last.'

So she'd try. "Dakota...?" Her voice was still soft, though her grip still firm on the chains holding the patient as she waited for the other Mist to take the lead.

"...Are you alright?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
Onto Room B now, bby! Sorry to leave it to you QQ <333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 pm
Cell 15

This didn't sound good. This didn't sound good at all. Oliver knew he should have stayed on the island, cowered in bed under blankets and 'incompetence' rather than rise to the challenge and let Arorangi get him out here. He was not the sort of kid who made a good protagonists in a zombie survival horror game. He was the sort who died.

But when it came to his turn with Arorangi and Lydia, he raised his head, and started towards the cell that held their contaminated subject. The fear curling around in his stomach didn't abate in the slightest once he saw the state of their 'patient'. Now he just wanted to throw up. "U-um, h-how should w-we go a-about this?" He asked the other two, a terrified tremor in his voice.

Seussi

kuroopu

Grey Dragon

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:26 pm
Cell 14
Group: Melvin & Jordan

Prolixity

He looked at Jordan with a creased brow. Jordan would be handling. It meant the man would be in near direct contact to the infected hunter. Despite the fact Jordan wasn't with Rep or Harrison anymore, he still felt the men would miss him if he got bitten or scratched. As for Melvin - there wasn't' anyone here at the moment to worry about him.

What if Jordan did get hurt? He'd have to leave him behind and continue his journey as the shittiest Lifer in existence (aside from Dr. H).

"If you want to do that. Just.....if you want me to handle instead. I'm fine with that."

He left that up to Jordan.

Moving, he walked down the line of cells with the Sun before he stopped at one that hadn't been cleared yet. "14 seemed ready." He pointed before checking in and looking back at Jordan. "Okay, here we go."

He opened the door and stepping inside, he saw the hunter sitting in the chair. Hunter because despite the crazed look of the hunter, they still had the coat. She was one of them. Her hair probably a once lovely black that was now a mass that tumbled over her shoulders. Green eyes - a bit bloodshot.

"Can't believe they had to chain down a bunch of hunters." He looked back to Jordan. "I guess better alive though and not just some debris in the desert."

He looked back at her. "She can go home after this." He hoped.

Melvin moved to let Jordan start working on her bindings.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games