Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Room 190] Nellie Fenette Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am
Welcome!

User Image

Welcome to my Journal for Nellie Fenette, a Mist Trainee!

If you would like to roleplay/plot with Nellie, please feel free to quote me in the Main Thread or PM me with the character whom you would be bringing in and I'm sure that we can work something out! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 am
~ Thread Navigation ~

Post 1 - Welcome
Post 2 - Thread Navigation
Post 3 - Rules & Random Facts
Post 4 - Nellie Fenette, Mist Trainee
Post 5 - Niflheim & Abilities
Post 6 - Inventory
Post 7 - Significant Events that have Shaped Nellie's Life
Post 8 - Who Nellie has Met & What She Thinks of Them
Post 9 - Art of Nellie
Post 10 - RP Log
Post 11 - Growth Requirement
Post 12 - Plots
Post 13 - Reserved
Post 14 - Reserved
Post 15 - Credits & Disclaimers

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Quote:
~ Rules & Random Facts ~

- No posting in here please. If you have any questions about what you see here, feel free to PM me! ^^
- You're welcome to contact me via IM to plot and/or RP. I tend to be on at odd times since my timezone is 12-15 hours ahead of the US.
- AIM - gwingsquee, Skype - gwingsquee (please let me know who you are if you add me! ^^)

- I'm open to both plotted RPs and spontaneous ones.
- Please don't be offended if I reject your character or plot idea. It rarely happens since I'm open to most things, but it is certainly nothing personal. ^^
- Please be patient with me. I can be slow at times due to RL and a muse who has a tendency to misbehave. orz

- Nellie's posts will always be made in this colour. =3
- Niffy's posts will always be made in this colour.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:58 am
Nellie Fenette, Mist Trainee

User ImageName: Nellie Fenette
Nicknames: None

Category: Mist

Personality:
Dedicated
If you want to do something, make sure it's done to your expectation or don't even bother in the first place. Not an advocator of leaving things half done nor doing a half-hearted job, Nellie takes great pride in everything she does and will always put her best foot forward, accepting nothing short of the high standard that she has set out to achieve for herself.

Charitable
Everything that Nellie has or is privy to, she is always more than happy to share with her friends and even strangers. Left to her own devices, she will gift people things freely without expecting them to return the favour, content just so long as she is able to see their faces light up with joy at the end as a result of it.

Defensive
Nellie has a habit of feeling very strongly about anything that concerns her and as such, tends to get defensive whenever someone passes a remark on her work or aptitude. Even if what the other person says is the truth in reality, she will refuse to listen or agree with what was brought up and will come up with all sorts of reason to back up what she thinks.

Socially Inept and Illeism
Having been home schooled all her life, Nellie finds it difficult to judge and improvise interactions with other people in an acceptable manner. She gets nervous easily when it comes to socializing and can often times be seen referring to herself in the third person (illeism) instead of the first person that everyone else normally does. She is not incapable of speaking 'normally' however, but it is only with certain select groups of people such as those much older than herself and close friends of hers whom she is more comfortable with. There are people who have found this habit of hers annoying as they are unable to fully comprehend why she has to talk in such a manner.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 am
Niflheim & Abilities

The Weapon
Name: Niflheim
Nicknames: Niffy
Type of Weapon: A pair of gauntlets
Former species of weapon: Fire warg

Personality
Niflheim has always been a loner and one of few words unless his opinions are actively sought. He abhors how weak and squishy humans are, and sees Nellie's naivety and lack of confidence in expressing herself as glaring weaknesses that he would eventually take it upon himself to rectify. He totally does not approve of Nellie shortening his name to something as cute as Niffy but puts up with it nonetheless. Like Nellie, he too believes in hard work and dedication to further one's cause and it is through this common quality that he stands by his chosen on her path towards becoming a full fledged Hunter.

Battle Stats:
Attack = 2d8 - 6
Defend = 1d6
HP = 40

Weapon Ability: Instead of punching her opponents like she would for a normal attack, razor sharp claws materialise at the fingertips of the gauntlets thereby granting her the ability to slash at and inflict greater damage on her enemy (T2 The Battle Cry, Use x 2 per battle)

Tier Two The Battle Cry
Dice: 7d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2-4: Full Damage
Damage: Add up remaining dice. This total is the damage dealt to your opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 am
Inventory

Quote:
Pay:
Trainee - $450 per month since awakening
Intermediate - $600 per month
Hunter - $750 per month + bonuses

Leave:
Trainee & Intermediate - 2 days per month
Hunter - 4 days per month

Dorm Room:
Trainee - one room equipped with a single sized bed, tiny closet, desk. Upon arrival all walls are blank white, and the floor is cold tile or cheap carpet. There is room for perhaps one or two more pieces of furniture, but that's pushing it. There are also only two electrical outlets in the room. Bathrooms and kitchen areas are communal.

Intermediate - one room that's bigger than the trainee dorm rooms. Comes with a double sized bed, closet, desk. There is enough room to add three or four additional pieces of furniture, and at least six electrical sockets. Bathrooms and kitchenettes are communal.

Hunter - two rooms a bit bigger than the Intermediates' dorm rooms. Comes with a queen sized bed, closet, desk standard. Hunters have clearance and money to turn their rooms into whatever they wish, from personal kitchens, stupidly luxurious bathrooms, ninja training rooms, dreamatoriums, and other such things. If the room doesn't come with one, bathrooms and kitchenettes are communal.

Pay (starting July 2014): $1,350 + $500 (mission ORP)

Leave: 2 + 1 days (mission ORP)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 am
Significant Events that have Shaped Nellie's Life

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?

Something was lurking in the shadows. Nellie had been telling everybody that for the longest time ever even though nobody believed her. Her parents initially thought her words to be nothing more than a child's ploy to get their attention, only realising that there was possibly more to it when she still went on and on about the shadows despite the years that had passed. Determined to get to the root of the problem, Nellie was brought to one therapist after another yet none of them were able to fix her. Unwilling to stand aside and watch their beloved daughter be ostracised and bullied by her peers, her parents pulled her out of mainstream school and placed her under home schooling.

All was well for a while until disaster struck the year when Nellie just about turned 18 - an urgent business trip on a stormy night resulted in a collision with a dumpster truck that killed both her parents. The Hunters had showed up at her doorstep then with an offer that she couldn't really refuse - a new life with friends who shared the same gift as her, that was if she survived the rigorous testing first.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:09 am
Who Nellie has Met & What She Thinks of Them

[b][url=journal link]Name[/url][/b] - Impression

Hunters
Noone yet!

Amityville
Noone yet!

Horsemen
Noone yet!

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 am
Art of Nellie

None so far! =<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 am
RP Log

‣ = (On-Going)
∞ = Alt + 5 (Unknown)
• = Alt + 8 (Completed)
¢ = Alt + 4 (Abandoned)

Trainee
• 001. Awakening - The Dark Cove (Nellie x Lilac) - 1
• 002. Division Meeting - Mist Division - x
‣ 003. Getting Settled (Nellie x Lilac) - 1
∞ 004. Guardian of Galaxy Movie Outing - Hooked on a Feeling [ORP] - x
• 005. Weapon Initiation - More Than Chance - 1
¢ 006. The Meet-Up (Nellie x Finley) [1v1] - x
¢ 007. Talking Over Tea (Nellie x Mimsy) - x
• 008. Last Man Standing [Mission ORP] - 4
¢ 009. Picking Up the Pieces (Nellie x Harlow) - 1
¢ 010. Third Person Speech, First Person Pain (Nellie x Melvin) [1v1] - x
∞ 011. Training Opportunity (Nellie x Peyton) [1v1] - x
¢ 012. Lesson in History (Nellie x Roland) - 1
¢ 013. Sunflowers, Cookies and Books (Nellie x Melvin) - 1
• 014. Midnight Snack Time (Nellie x Cain) - 1

¢ 015. Book Loan (Nellie x Horace) - 1
∞ 016. Mall Invasion Mission [Mission ORP] - 1
¢ 017. She Sells Seashells by the Seashore (Nellie x Isaac) - 1
• 018. Knights Event 2015 - 16
• 019. Undying [GM ORP] - 3
∞ 020. Infirmary DRP - Sleepless and Restless - 1
¢ 021. New Faces in Old Places (Nellie x Eva) - 1
• 022. Into the Mist [GM PRP] - x
¢ 023. Whoa Nelly! (Nellie x Joy) [1v1] - x
∞ 024. Infirmary DRP - Push and Pull (Nellie x Shu) - 1
¢ 025. Running for Potatoes (Nellie x Isaac) [Shadow Run] - x
∞ 026. Slow & Steady (Nellie x Cain) [Battle Arena]
∞ 027. Distortion Shard Quest - Gonna Find Us Some Shinies (Nellie x Cain) - 1
‣ 028. Division Meeting - Mist doesn't really have good puns - 1
¢ 029. How Not To Be Seen - x

‣ 030. Whack A Shadow (Nellie x Henry) [Training Course]
‣ 031. Would You Like A Cookie? (Nellie x Sid)
• 032. Deus Orientation July 2017 (Nellie x Henry) [GM ORP]
‣ 033. Two Faces (Nellie x Cain)

[TIH Anniversary Pre-Release] Scavenger Raffle - 2

Fanart - [][][] [][] - 5

RP Points So Far = 40/75

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am
Growth Requirement

Trainee ---> Intermediate = 75 points + Mission
RP (min. 600 words) = 1 point

Solo (min. 800 words) = 1 point

Battle (just dice rolls) = 1 point

Battle (filled out with RP) = 2 points

Fanart = 5 points

5 Playlists (min. 10 tracks) = 5 points

25 Discord flowers = 5 points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:17 am
Plots

None so far!

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:17 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:18 am
Reserved  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 am
Quote:
Credits & Disclaimers

- THIS IS HALLOWEEN © Zoobey, Marushii, Lizbot

- Lots of love goes out to all the staff for all the hard work that they've put in for the shop and the events! heart

- Mucho love also goes out to all the shop regulars and all the awesome people who've been willing to RP with me and put up with my antics all this while! heart

- Credit for all the lovely art that you may find here goes to the respective artists as indicated in my posts. 3nodding

- I did not draw Nellie and Niflheim. Bittiface did and she did such a wonderful job! So go tell her that whenever you see her in the Main Thread. whee

- Nellie's and Niflheim's character concepts belong to me~ =3

{ Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces