Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[ Senshi ]Mercy Giordano // Eternal Sailor Mu Arae Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A c h i v m e n t s..U n l o c k e d:

P e o p l e..U n l o c k e d:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M e t..M u A r a e ?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:16 pm
Splashpost
Table of Contents
The Civilian
The Senshi
Personality Traits
Personal Relations
Roleplay Directory
The Planet
The Past
Immediate Family
Extra Details
-
Image Gallery
Upgrade Requirements
Credits

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image
G e n e r a l..I n f o r m a t i o n
      Name: Mercy Giordano
      Nickname(s): Cee Cee, “M” “MA”
      Birthday: February 14
      Sign: Aquarius
      Gemstone: Amethyst
      Blood Type: AB
      Fav. Food: Anything from Chipolte…ANYTHING! <3
      Hated Food: Chinese food.
      School(s): Meadow View [High school] Destiny City University working on becoming an RN. Mercy is now an RN!
      Job(s):Currently works at Xander's pediatric clinic.

P h y s i c a l..D e script i o n

Eyes: Hazel, Medium almond shaped. She always has a confident look in her eye.
      Hair: Mercy has decided to dye her hair black. She wears her hair naturally with loose curls.
      Face:Heart shaped face. Her ears are of normal size and she has three piercings on each. Mercy also has tattoos on her sternum, the back of her thighs, her back and both of her upper arms. She also has a belly button piercing.
      Physique: Mercy stands at about 5’2 with a curvy physique due to her yoga training. She likes to keep in shape since letting go wouldn't be very beneficial for her, and being an LPN means that she would be walking and running all over the place [she’s usually in the ER]. She wouldn't be able to fit into her leggings if she was overweight. She is more along the lines of being pear shaped with more going on towards her bottom rather than the top. this is more like what I had in mind for her shape. Mostly hips, thighs, and a**. This is also her face claim as well.

Clothes: Mercy's fashion sense is Urban Chic with anything that shows off her curves. Here is her pintrest for outfit ideas!

H o b b i e s
      Yoga: Usually done on the weekends, Mercy likes to attend her afternoon yoga class to de-stress from her busy weeks. She’s not as talented as her instructor, but she’s been practicing since she first started at 18 in college. Her favorite pose is the warrior II. It helps keep her booteh in shape, which is something she’s SUPER okay with. Now that she is a mother, yoga doesn't happen as often, but she still tries to fit it in when she can her baby boys like to try as well whenever she is practicing in the Livingroom.

Babysitting: Ever since she was 12, Mercy has loved babysitting since she never had any siblings growing up. Her mother refused to have any more kids after her, stating that she didn’t want to ruin her figure with another responsibility. So, to make up for the loss and her mother being the poster woman for “Mom of the ******** year”, Mercy took up babysitting which her mother had no problems with. The children would go back home to their “owners” anyway. Mercy babysits some of her baby cousins on the side from time to time and they LOVE big cousin Mercy! She takes them to the zooooooo!~ She also attends Muay Thai kickboxing classes with her cousin Ashleigh. Mercy doesnt really baby sit anymore perse, she does watch her younger siblings if her parents ask~

Working out at the gym: Yoga can’t be the only thing Mercy does to keep in shape, so she goes to the gym after work on most days to stay in shape and to maybe go look at the muscle heads there. She likes to run on the treadmill the most, but she will also try the various classes as well like intro to weightlifting and water aerobics.

Women’s Softball: Mercy's father had her put in sports wince she was 5. She never really liked most of them with the exception of softball. There was just something about using a bat to hit a ball that you imagined to be your mother's face...Well, you get the point. Since then, Mercy has used softball as a means to release aggression and to have fun. She doesn't play pro, but she's hoping to one day. For now she plays with the locals at the community center. Mercy does not really play on a team so much as she can be at the battering cage every once in a blue moon. Shes sad she doesnt have much time for softball anymore but that is what happens when you get married and have beautiful babies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image
B a s i c s
      Alias: Mu Arae Senshi of brutality

Challenge:
      “Nut up or SHUT UP”
      "Don't let me touch you~"
      "Violence IS the answer sweetie~"
      Lineage: Reincarnated

A t t a c k s
      Sailor Scout Attack: Cruel Violence
      Super Sailor Scout Attack A: Ultimate Violence
      Super Sailor Scout Attack B: Brutal Violence
      Eternal Sailor Scout Attack: Ultraviolence

M a g i c
      Sailor Scout: In this beginning attack, Mu Arae has to get close enough to her opponent to touch them. When contact is made, a rage overcomes the target, clouding their mind with violent and aggressive thoughts. In this state, they cannot discern friend from foe. The target will not take risk into consideration as they only desire violent action. This attack will only last about 30 seconds, and can be used three times a fight.
      Super A: In this intermediate attack, it’s the same as her previous attack except that the affected target is twice as aggressive than what they could be from the first attack. This effect however, spreads to the next target the first target strikes with their next attack. It can affect up to three people including the original target. However, if say the third person hits another, then the later is affected while the previous is brought back to their senses since there is only a max of three people that can be affected in the first place. This attack will only last about 45 seconds and can be used twice.
      [Enhancement] Super B: Mu Arae generates a brutal buff to any one ally of choice after she casts her magic and makes physical contact with them. An affected ally will have enhanced brutality that doubles their speed and strength but will be afflicted with a red haze around their vision that may affect their ability to tell friend from foe, at player discretion. This magic lasts for thirty five seconds and she can use this magic twice.
      Eternal: In this Advanced attack, Mu Arae gives into her inner brutality, channeling the rage and violent thoughts back into herself instead of others. Her physical strength doubles while in this state. However, her mind is clouded by rage and violent thoughts, so she cannot tell friend from foe. This state lasts for one minute, and can only be used once per fight.

F i g h t i n g..S t y l e
      Mercy doesn't have a set fighting style, but she does incorporate basic street smarts and guerrilla tactics when in battle. She is also taking Muay Thai kickboxing with her little cousin

P e r s o n a l..I t e m
      Name:
      Benefit:
      Usage:

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:20 pm
V i r t u e s
      My name’s Mercy. Want to go get some coffee? - Social: No need to be shy! Mercy loves people! She’ll chat with even some of the quietest people on her block, often holding conversations with herself, but that’s beside the point. Being social comes with its advantages and disadvantages, like how she was able to do many speeches in high school without sweating a single bullet, or how she talked so much, she got into a fist fight with the person she was friends with at the time. She won of course, since you know; she is the QUEEN of pulling out a b***h’s trax.

And this goes here, teddy bears are all lined up…Organized: When it comes to making sure everything is in order, Mercy makes sure to go above and beyond the norm. The more organized things are, the better off she’ll feel. She’s not OCD per se, but being able to find your underwear in the same spot you left it is a nice perk. Mercy also brings her organization to the workplace, where she makes sure her desk is nice and neat since she is the first one patient see whenever they come into the doctor’s office. Her papers are in a nice stack; her trinkets are lined up so that they don’t take any fall damage.

Here, you can have mine.Giving: Mercy may have been an only child, but she learned at an early age that sharing was caring, and giving was ten steps better. You’ll find Mercy often giving part of her sub to one of the homeless or covering someone whenever she went out to eat and they couldn’t cover part of the bill. Sometimes people do take advantage of Mercy’s giving nature to which they will receive a fist to the face and a string of curse words in Spanish. She does NOT take well to being taken advantage of.

You want his number? I’ll go get it for you!Confident: Mercy is a woman that just radiates confidence. It’s her armor, her saving grace, as well as her best friend. When Mercy was younger, her mother tried everything in her power to break her down, make he feel like she was nothing. It was her father that told her no matter what her mother says, she needed to walk with her head held high and confidence in her step. She wasn’t fat, she was voluptuous. She wasn’t a giant, she was leggy. Her face wasn’t ugly or spotty; in fact, she was the best mix of both parents from her caramel skin to her wild yet tame-able hair. It was because of her father that Mercy is the woman she is today. Sometimes, her confidence can be a bit intimidating to someone who lacks this trait because she can come off as arrogant, or vain.

F l a w s
      You’re starting to PISS ME OFFSpicy AKA Hot Tempered: With great temper comes great reactions? Needless to say, once Mercy has been set off, run for the hills. Her temper is just as quick as her tongue, which has led to many fights in her school years. This temper of hers does cause her to go in fist first, rationalizing last, in which she’d rather setting everything with her fists and/or sharp tongue before seriously thinking about the situation at hand like a true adult. Does she feel remorse after? Depends on the situation; if you deserved it, then she’d rather add some pepper spray before apologizing. If it was a misunderstanding, she’ll happily apologize while offering to buy you ice-cream or lunch. This does drive most people away because c’mon, NO ONE wants to deal with a loose cannon.

Oh I’m SO going to kick your a**! You’ll wish I only screamed at you!Vindictive: Once Mercy is pissed, she tends to want to hurt in order to pay you back tenfold for setting her off in the first place, a trait she picked up from her mom. Whenever you harm people she cares about emotionally, physically, or otherwise, Mercy’s coming to get you and she’s gonna let you know so you can be scared shitless. Once again, her temper prevents her from acting rationally so when she does get revenge, it’s rather painful and swift and totally without reason.

What?! He’s too big to punch?! I GOT THIS BRO!Stupidly Brave AKA Brash: Mercy likes to go gung ho into battle so to speak. When the moment calls she answers without question, often never thinking about the consequences of her actions or for her safety on that matter. this can often get her friends in trouble and shes even had some trouble with the law and may or may not have gotten a couple of fines for it.

Hey, can I be honest with you? That dress doesn’t suit you at allLack of Tact AKA INSENSITIVE: Do these pants make your a** look flabby? The proper answer would be no, no they don't! You look fine. But for Mercy, the answer is yes, yes they do brah...You should probably grab a different size. Mercy is brutally honest to the point of being downright insulting, which is why this is a more negative than neutral trait. A lot of Mercy's friends have told her about this particular trait of hers in the past, and how she should hold back just a tiny bit on the honesty, cause you know she might receive less glares and curses thrown at her. MAYBE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:37 pm
K e y

Loves/Like Family/Admires

Trusts/Close Friends/Affectionate

Likes/Friends

Neutral/Acquaintances

Unsure/Cautious

Dislikes/Distrusts/Defensive

Hates/Hostile/Enemies

Name
Never Met

Name
Unaware
That is, she does not associate a character's powered identity to their civilian identity, or vice versa.

C i v i l i a n s
      [] Liliana Jacobs
        Met her at her own birthday party then later on at my father’s dinner. She’s super sweet. The last time we met she ran off in tears. I hope she's okay. Ive gotten to know Lily well over these couple of months and I cant see her not being in my life. Besties till the very end yeah? Add Ryan and we are the golden trio~

[] Ryan Hanover
        I also met him at Liliana’s party. He apparently goes to the same Muay Thai kickboxing class as me and Ash. Engaged to a hottie as well, it's too bad, I thought he was kinda cute. I do hope to see him soon. Me and Ryan dont always see eye to eye on things, but that is what I value the most about him. He is my bestie through and through! Im so excited to go to his wedding! Dmitry is his world and I can see why~

[]Dmitry Bolonikov
        Ryan’s cute fiance. Also one funny and chill man. They balance each other very well.

[]Alexander Jacobs
        The gorgeous doctor I work with often. Not sure if he’s single or not, but MAN….I could stare at that hair and a** all day~ So, my opinion hasn't changed, even if Xander is taken and Lilys older brother....Still has a nice a**~

[■] Civ Name here
        How they met.

K n i g h t s
      [] Aaru / Dmitry Bolonikov
        Was unconscious when I first got to him. He was about to die by some other crazy a** nega and I chased the b*****d off.

[] Erebus / Terry Hewitt
        First person I used my powers on and it was during sparring. Had to hit the poor guy in the nads to get him to stop.

[■] Knight name here / Civ Identity
        How they met

S e n s h i
      [] Chibi Sailor Rhea / Ashleigh Williams
        My baby cousin! Caught her sneaking out and BAM! Apparently she is one of those chibi senshi that I heard about.

[■] Senshi Name / Civ Identity
        How they met.

D a r k M i r r o r S e n s h i
      [■] Senshi Name / Civ Identity
        How they met.

N e g a v e r s e
      [■] Wither / Ryan Hanover
        Crazy, and I mean CRAZY a** agent that I scared off. I kinda want to run into him again just so I can beat the s**t out of him. He was the one that tried to kill Aaru.

[■] Agent Name / Civ Identity
        How they met.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:18 pm
K e y
☐ - ☑ - ☒
Incomplete || Complete || Abandoned

- -
Solo || PRP || ORP

ˆ
Multiple Solo

˚
Ancestral Encounter

˟
Some Handwaving Involved

Purple Title
Battle

Gray Title
Wonder

Roleplays are listed in the order in which they occurred. No link means this rp was done in google.docs and/or more than likely contains material not suited for everyone that hasnt been edited yet~
Word Counter

C i v i l i a n..L i f e

01. [][] - Too Many Smiles ╎ Mercy x Khaleel

02. [][] - Dance The Night Away ╎ Mercy x Jack

03. [][] - Achievement Unlocked: Roommates!╎ Lil x Mercy

04. [][] - rp title ╎ Charcter x Character

S e n s h i..A w a k e n i n g

01. [][] - Put Your Fist Up His a** ╎ Faust x Mu Arae x Ashanite

02. [][] - The More You Know~ ╎ Mu Arae x Eros

03. [][] - Narcissistic Canibal ╎ Mercy x Mathias

04. [][] - Spilled tea and fights ╎ ORP Battle

05. [][] - Attitude Central ╎ Mu Arae x Malayaite

06. [][] - This a*****e... ╎ Mu Arae x Proustite

07. [][] - Get Some Practice in! ╎ Mu Arae x Erebus

08. [][] - I'll Skin You Wolf! ╎ Mu Arae x Wolfeite

09. [][] - Stitches and Bitches ╎Mercy [SOLO]

10. [][] - Third Times The Charm, Friends Now? ╎ Aaru x Mu Arae x Wither

11. [][] - Getting Out of the Ghetto ╎Mercy [SOLO]

12. [][] - Weekend with Mercy ╎Mercy x Ashleigh[

13. [][] - Where you goin? ╎Mu Aarae x Rhea

14. [][] - Weekend with Mercy Pt. 2 ╎Mercy x Ashleigh

15. [][] - Meeting Family ╎Mercy x Richard

16. [][] - Family Dinner Chaos ╎Mercy [SOLO]

17. [][] - Secrets ╎Mercy x Lily

18. [][] - Lunch with a new friend ╎Mercy x Lily

19. [][] - Brains vs.Brutality ╎ Mu Arae x Valeria

20. [][] - Planet Exploration for Beginners ╎Mercy [SOLO]

21. [][] - Planet Exploration for Beginners Part 2 ╎Mercy [SOLO]

22. [][] - Hot Yoga ╎Mercy x Jack

23. [][] - Ummmmn...So... ╎Mu Arae x Ptolemaeus

24. [][] - First Time Driving Lessons ╎Mercy x Ashleigh

S u p e r..U p g r a d e

01. [][] - Into The Night [Star Festival] ╎ Everyone

02. [][] - Oh Hell No! ╎ Wither/Mu Arae/Rhea

03. [][] - Shower Me With Love ╎ Mercy [Solo WC: 541]

04. [][] - What in The...?!? ╎ Mercy/Cass/Damien/Eli/Dmitry/Ryan[GROUP]

05. [][] - New Faces...Weird situations╎ Maia/Mu/Plie[GROUP]

06. [][] - Just Some Time ╎ Mercy [Solo WC: 650]

07. [][] - Weird Night ╎ Mercy/Cass

08. [][] - Even Family Can Be Wicked ╎ Mercy/Cass

09. [][] - All I want for Xmas ╎ Mercy/Cass

10. [][] - Katrina ╎ Mercy [Solo WC: 733]

11. [][] - Adult Time ╎ Mercy/Cass

12. [][] - Just Beat it ╎ Mu Arae/Cryolite

13. [][] - Planet Exploration for Beginners 3 ╎ Mu Arae [Solo WC: 1642]

14. [][] - [Star Festival 2023] Whyyyyyy?! ╎ Mercy [Solo WC: 511]

15. [][] - [Star Festival 2023] b***h PUHLEASE!! ╎ Mu Arae/Strengite

16. [][] - [Star Festival 2023] Climbing The Wrong Tree ╎ Mu Arae/Huntite

17. [][] - So.....About That a** Beating ╎ Mu Arae/Cryolite

18. [][] - [Star Festival 2023] It's Been Awhile ╎ Mercy/Holi/Rick

19. [][] - [Winter Holiday 2023] Family Musings ╎ Mercy [Solo WC: 1022]

20. [][] - To fight or, no just not fight ╎ Mu/Eve

21. [][] - Unexpected Brutality ╎ Mu/Fornax

22. [][] - Baby Shopping! ╎ Mercy/Shannon

23. [][] - Extreme Violence ╎ Mu/Bea

24. [][] - The Last Braincell ╎ Mu/Albite

R o l e p l a y..T a l l y
        Solos: 11
        Regulars: 16
        Battles: 17

Total: 44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:00 am
        O v e r v i e w
            Information here...

P h y s i c a l..I n f o r m a t i o n
            Mu Arae:

Notable Locations:
            ** The Temple of Arae - The temple of Arae was where Arae would go to for study and meditation. The temple houses carvings of Araes in the past along with some of their most notable moments. Here, it is believed that if Araes connection to the planet was strong enough, they could glimpse into past of their ancestors and learn from their mistakes and successes.
            ** The Jungle - Mu Arae is covered in one big, sprawling, dense jungle that covers the entire planet. Some notable fauna would be the huge mushrooms that grow along the tall trees and glow a bright blue at night. Huge leaves that are used for many of the rooftops in the villages, which also double as a great sources of water, especially after one of the many rain storms which keep the planet lush and green. The downside is the flooding that happens often. There are also areas that house one of the few cities where the jungle isn't as dense, and the many smaller villages are usually covered in the vegetation, which helped to protect and camouflage against the dangerous wildlife and enemies.
            ** Falls of Heaven - The Falls of Heaven are considered a sacred spot for the inhabitants of Mu Arae. There are tales that talk of the water being key in awakening a new Mu Arae senshi, but there is no way of knowing for sure. Usually the priests, the current Mu Arae, or one chosen to become Mu Arae was permitted to enter into the area where the waterfall is located.

Image refs:
        [X]
        [X]
        [X]
        [X]

C u l t u r a l..I n f o r m a t i o n
            People: The people of Mu Arae are a fairly tall and lean with skin that can absorb any surrounding moisture in the air. This moisture is used to keep them hydrated on days where the jungle is at its most humid. A good reference would be the floran races of Starbound as well as D&D. The appearance of an Araen depends on what kind of fauna/flora they represent. Some are modeled after carnivorous plants like venus fly traps and such while others can resemble tulips and daisies. Majority of Araens consider themselves warriors over scholars even though they do have a great number of them as well as shamans and priests. Because of the humidity of the jungle, they tend to wear light breathable fabrics that won't stick to their sensitive skin, and allow them to absorb any moisture in the air.
            Examples: [XXX] [XXX] [XXX]

Society: The life of an Araen used to be pretty short, considering the many tribes that used to wage war over the other for territory. Before the collapse happened, Araens were pretty advanced in the fact that they no longer waged wars on each other, they had established a hierarchy and class system consisting of high class [the royal family, advisors, priests] middle class [normal workers, handmaids to the royal family, salesmen] and lower class [poor, rural, prisoners].

High Class:
            Royal Family: The royal family changes depending on who the current Mu Arae is. Once someone is revealed to be a potential candidate, they are tested physically and mentally before they are escorted to the falls of heaven. If the power of Arae is manifested inside of them, then they are then integrated into the ever growing royal family. Mu Arae is not considered the ruler of the planet, but the ruler’s [Araens have no set gender] weapon and protector. That doesn’t mean that citizens are scared of their “champion”. They revere and celebrate them, having festivals and hosting death matches.
            Advisors:
            The advisors to the Royal family are the scholars and researchers. They are the ones that can influence the current ruler the most
            Economy:

* Main Imports
            *** ----- -
            *** ----- -
            *** ----- -

* Main Exports
            *** ----- -
            *** ----- -
            *** ----- -

Religion:

Recreation:

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250
        PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:28 am
        User Image

G e n e r a l..I n f o r m a t i o n

Name:

Appearance: See image ref!

Personality:

B a c k g r o u n d
            Information here...

N o t a b l e..R e l a t i o n s h i p s
            Name: [relationship] ;; Information here...

R o l e p l a y..L o g s
            00. [][] - Title╎ ??? x ???

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:58 am
        K a t r i n a..N a o m i..S a n t i a g o
            Birthday: July 19th (1972)
            Occupation: Former aspiring model. Now works for/owns her own talent agency.

History: Katrina was always a very jealous and selfish child growing up. She didn't really get along with her siblings and always thought she was better than anyone around her. She met David when she was 19 and he was 16, heading into college. Everyone was a bit skeptical of their relationship given the three year age difference, but David fought to make sure he could be with the love of his life and in the end, his parents [and older sisters] decided it was okay for him to be with her. Everything was good for a time, till Katrina started making demands for more time, more money, more of everything that he just couldn't give.

By the time Katrina was 23, she had gotten pregnant and was not happy about it in the slightest. She was already climbing up the ladder, taking on multiple modeling jobs and flying around the world. David managed to convince her to keep their baby and give motherhood a chance. On February 14th, Mercedes was born. From then on, Katrina tried to be a mother to the beautiful girl she created with David but just couldn't find it in her to do so. No matter how much she worked out, her body wasn't the same and she quickly blamed her daughter for it constantly as she grew. There were often times where she would just ignore Mercy or push her towards her father, wanting nothing to do with her while she tried to get the jobs that she had lined up before she had her daughter.

Eventually this put a strain on the relationship she had with David who was going to ask her to marry him since he didn't care about what her body looked like, he would love her no matter what. Katrina was too far into her self loathing and disdain for her child to even care at that point, insulting and belittling her daughter as she went through puberty, often leaving David to help her when she really needed her mother. Mercy grew up hating her body and her mother. It was through David that she had the love and support she needed to learn to love herself. Katrina’s relationship with her daughter is almost non-existent, and very very strained. Even Though she caused a lot of problems within their relationship, Katrina still has feelings for David.
            Personality: Katrina is often described a self-centered b***h with no regards to anyone but herself. She is constantly taking jabs at other people and whatever “flaws” she may find with them. Instead of marrying David, Katrina choose to marry a man by the name of Alejandro Santiago. He owns a couple of businesses and can provide the lifestyle Katrina once had.
            Appearance:

Immediate Family:

D a v i d..Q u i n c y..A d a m s
            Birthday: March 3rd (1975)
            Occupation: Owner of a mom and pop restaurant called “The Shack”

History:
            Personality:
            Appearance:

Immediate Family:

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250
        PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:00 pm
        B r i e f..S u m m a r y
            Name: Mercedes Adams
            Height: 5’2
            Weight: 130lbs.

History:Mercy was born Mercedes Adams on February 14th

F a m i l y
            Mercy is pretty tight with her father’s side of the family, having only met her cousin Van on her mother’s side once. She loves her younger cousin Ashleigh, and is constantly spending time with her and her little brother. She would spend time with their older brothers, but she doesn't have the time for leering looks at her coming from little boys. She adores her aunts and tries to visit often. She would love to get to know her mother’s side of the family but trying to figure out how to contact them is something else. One day she will try again, but for now she's just satisfied with her father’s side of the family along with the many cookouts they have. In the last couple of years, Mercys family has grown tremendously. Her father got remarried to a wonderful woman named Ciora and she now has three younger siblings. She gained a father-in-law, and had two sons after getting married to Cassius Giordano along with a brother-in-law that happens to be the twin of Ciora and married to her best friend's older sister. Cookouts are more fun than ever before....If she knew this is what was in store for her life in the future, she wouldn't change a damned thing.

She has not tired to initiate contact with her mother's side of the family, only knowing of two cousins. Due to recent events, Mercy is officially estranged from Katrina and considers Ciora her mother.

R e s i d e n c e
            Mercy has moved out of her apartment and into a beautiful four bedroom two bath house with her husband. The boys have their own room with the additional room being used as an office whenever Cass needs to do work at home. Her Car has had a massive upgrade to something like this. Nothing too fancy, she mostly uses this to get to and from work and to take the boys places.

E d u c a t i o n
            Mercy has her CNA, and just recently became an LPN. Mercy is officially an RN, working at Xander's new clinic.

R e l i g i o n
            Mercy is Agnostic. She respects all religions, but chooses not to follow any one in particular.

F i n a n c e s
            Mercy usually takes home about 3,306.00 every two weeks before taxes. However with Cass's salary combined with the fact that he is heir to one of the most well known winery businesses on the planet, the money she makes is divided between both her boys to save for college or to help them out if they want to go straight into the field.

M u s i c

T r a n s p o r t a t i o n
            Mercy owns a black 2022 Mazda.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 pm
        RESERVED

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Signature Look 250
        PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:02 pm
        RESERVED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:04 pm
        S e n s h i..--..S u p e r
            [☑] 8 Solos
            ----[☑] Stitches and Bitches
            ----[☑] Getting Out of the Ghetto
            ----[☑☑☑☑] Family Dinner Chaos
            ----[☑] Planet Exploration For Beginners
            ----[☑] Planet Exploration For Beginners Part 2

[☑] 8 Regulars
            ----[☑] Weekend With Mercy Pt. 1
            ----[☑] Where You Go'in?
            ----[☑] Narcissistic Canibal
            ----[☑] Secrets
            ----[☑] Weekend with Mercy Pt. 2
            ----[☑] Lunch With a New Friend
            ----[☑] Meeting Family
            ----[☑] Ummmn....So..... (subbing one reg with a battle)

[☑] 5 Battles
            ----[☑] Get Some Practice In!
            ----[☑] Ill skin you wolf!
            ----[☑] Spilled tea and fights
            ----[☑] Third Times The Charm...Friends Now?
            ----[☑] Brains vs.Brutality

S u p e r..--..E t e r n a l
            [☑] 12 Solos
            ----[☑] Shower Me With Love
            ----[☑] Just Some Time
            ----[☑] Katrina
            ----[☑☑☑] Planet Exploration for Beginners 3
            ----[☑] Whyyyyyy?!
            ----[☑☑] Family Musings
            ----[☑☑☑] Using Henshin Pen.

[☑] 12 Regulars
            ----[☑] First Time Driving Lessons
            ----[☑] Weird Night
            ----[☑] Even Family Can Be Wicked
            ----[☑] All I want for Xmas
            ----[☑] What in The?
            ----[☑] Adult time
            ----[☑] It's Been Awhile
            ----[☑] Using Henshin Pen
            ----[☑] Baby Shopping!
            ----[☑] Unexpected Brutality - Subbing Reg with a battle
            ----[☑] To Fight or, no just not fight - Subbing one reg with a battle.

[☑] 6 Battles
            ----[☑] Oh Hell No!
            ----[☑] Into The Night
            ----[☑] Just Beat It
            ----[☑] Climbing The Wrong Tree
            ----[☑] b***h PUHLEASE!!

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
        • Magical Girl 50