Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B]Attitude Central [Mu Arae//Malayaite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 am
There was a certain rush Mu had whenever she was jumping from roof to roof, the feel of the air and the way she would just fly gracefully [ even if for a moment ], like a bird? Maybe? She kept leaping, searching for any civilians that were in trouble or any nega that she could possibly take on without getting too hurt. She felt something as soon as she stepped foot into a parking lot. Was it a senshi or knight? Maybe a cat?

Either way, she moved in closer to investigate. "Hello? Anyone here? You can come out if you want to...I promise I wont bite as long as you dont try to get cheeky..." Hopefully, this was an order senshi that she could hang out with.

Parue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:20 am
Malay was sitting on the back end of a car, one knee crossed over the other and examining a damaged pearl on one of her bangles. There had previously been a page here, spouting wild tales of her being a villain. Oh sure she might have some twisted magic, but she wasn't EVIL. There had been a little bit of a scuffle before the page had wisely chose to leave.

They, as it turned out, had no magic to speak of. Which seemed mighty unfair to the corrupt senshi. But as she mused over this information another order aura drew closer, and she wondered if maybe the page had come back with friends. It made her quirk and brow and turn her head toward the approaching order.

Malay felt her face split with a cheery grin. Not her ruffled little page friend at all, but another senshi. Oh sure, she was order, but that was just nitpicking.

" That's a funny choice of words, sweet-heart, I'm usually the one who does the biting. " She said playfully as she slid down from her perch on the car and padded closer, light on her bare feet.

Viva Viola

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:08 pm
Well s**t....

Mu Arae was all set to come closer to whom she thought could've been an ally, but the moment she saw the holes in the girl's chest and head she stiffened. It would be her luck to run into one of those corrupt senshi Faust warned her about. Mu Arae crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes a bit at the blue haired...Mermaid? Siren? Whatever the ******** she was, and waited. "The one that does the biting huh? I'm sure you do, you look like you would throw a scale at some one for funsies or some s**t like that. What are you anyway?"

Hopefully she may or may not be some freak in a costume.

Parue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:33 am

Zoe grinned, strolling closer to the other senshi. She took the girls words as the compliment they were never meant to be. ' You know, I never tried, it would probably mess up my outfit, and that would be a shame " She said, letting her hands run up her sides, skim along the edges of her scaled bodysuit to adjust the golden chain laces that just barely contained her chest.

" I'm a senshi, love, just like you love, you cant recognize your own kind?" Her voice sounded vaguely amused, maybe light-heartedly teasing.

Viva Viola

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 am
At that Mu Arae rolled her eyes and placed on hand on her hip, cocking it to the side. "Well first of all, you have a hole in your head and chest, something I dont associate with any senshi that I know of "love" This meant that the chick before her was some sort of different senshi that just didnt feel right. So instead of being caught off guard, Mu Arae simply took a step back and prepared herself. She didn't want to use her powers, but would have them ready just in case she needed to run.

"You're not normal are you?" She gave the other girl a snort followed by a judgmental eyebrow raise. Never trust a wolf in sheep's clothing...Or in this one's case, a snake in fish's clothing?

That one didn't make sense but she would roll with it.

Parue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:25 pm

" Ah yes, well. That happens sometimes with senshi. Would you like a demonstration? " Mal had circled a little bit, padding silently on bare feet like a cat who was eyeballing a bird. " You see, because of these lovely little things I can- " Malay pressed her hand over her chest, like she was a maiden in some olden fantasy about to swoon, but suddenly the hand disappeared, falling into the alternate space that the crackled void lead to. Within her chest, yet elsewhere at the same time.

It came out, cradling a shining blue stone, shining with dark light and spinning slowly. She wasn't sure if the other senshi knew what it was, but she touched the spinning starseed oh so gently with a finger, the softest brush of fingertip against glass. The starseeds light flared in response and Mal shivered, feeling the touch all along her physical body just as clearly as if someone had touched her from heel to the nape of the neck.

She displayed her soul, before curling her fingers and letting the stone float back to her chest and disappear back into her chest.

The mermaid watched the other senshi through hooded lids, taking in the judgmental tone and body language. It wasn't anything she wasn't used to, in one way or another, and she really didn't care for it. " No darling, I'm not normal. I'm extraordinary. " Her hand still raised she summoned her magic. Really it was lovely magic. A mermaid materialized in the air, body translucent and composed of water, hair floating as she swam and played in the air in circles around Malays hand like a kitten, before it turned its gaze to Mu and suddenly her musical laughter and singing turned into a screech, animalistic and predatory, lips pulling back to show an icicle glint of needle teeth, streaking right for Mu's face.

Viva Viola

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:33 am
Of all the s**t to get into this night, she just had to run into a corrupt. She now knew what they were because her mentor/cousin Vulcan had shown her what they were as well as the harm they could cause because they were chaos. Mu Arae prepared herself, balling and un balling her hands while she watched and waited for what this odd ball would do. She was taught by her mentor that a star seed belonged in your chest. The fact that this fish was able to pull her star seed out and play with it as if it were some toy felt...wrong. She cracked her neck and narrowed her gaze...

Ah, so she thought she was extraordinary? Well...

The moment the corrupt started summoning what looked to be a mermaid made of water, Mu Arae squatted just slightly, jumping just a bit when the mermaid turned ugly and started to head right for her. She wasn't about to have her face get ******** up tonight by some twisted little mermaid, so Mu gasped and leaped to the side, getting ready to charge forward. She would send this b***h into rage fit then try to escape before she would target her through the red haze.

"Extraordinary my a** you freaky fish smelling b***h!"

Nope, Mu was not about to deal with this s**t today.

Parue

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff