Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Battle]Spilled tea and fights. (Page 5 coming to a close) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

It's time for the tea shop to come to an end, as I said it would, but first it's time for a battle!

There is no crystal to damage/destroy and there are no hit points. This is a free for all battle that will last one night, Christmas eve, IC but ooc the battle will end (I'll post for the ending when the time comes) on January 6th at 11:59pst time. ::Nods:: So from now till then you can have enjoy yourselves and battle it out! Tis the season...to hurt people?

There will be two forced corruptions. These have been approved by the owners and staff. The first is Tisphone's senshi. The other is Tonberry's Makemake. So those cannot be stopped.

If anyone has any questions feel free to quote me with them or pm me. I'll be more than happy to answer or clarify anything. ^__^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:13 pm
It was, as far as he was concerned, an ordinary night at the tea shop. The place was closed, at least to customers, as he stood in the back room powered up and working on enchanting new products. It was nothing new, they’d done it each and every night now for how long? Well over a year that was for sure. In that time some people had left and some had gained employment, he was happy to help the Negaverse and it’s members find employment if they needed it. They could work, and earn money, and help the cause at the same time - a win/win situation really.

Enchanting the new product was work for the higher ranked members while the lower ranked members, still as civilians, would bring the items from the stockroom which doubled as an office, to the front of the store to be placed for sale.

He had not that long ago increased the amount of energy being taken drastically, and by drastically he didn’t mean by that much but it was beyond the normal boost he’d been doing over the last few months. He’d had a small incident, which had quickly been brought to heel, last year and now it seemed to be happening again but he was ignoring it.

Senshi and knights seemed to be ignoring it as well, so did many civilians unless they watched the news or saw someone pass out or caught a person sleeping in an odd place. It wasn’t such a big deal, perhaps he’d made a big deal out of it last year? It seemed that despite it being on the news nearly every night it wasn’t doing a lot, aside from whispers amongst civilians, so why not just let it go as it was? It was more energy for them.

So he had done just that, he was letting it go and collecting more energy for the Negaverse and no civilians were aware of it. No scares for them to live through as they were grabbed and energy drained, no attacks, it was a nicer way of gathering energy as far as he was concerned.

Even so...he couldn’t help but feel bad for some of the people, knowing it would be affecting their lives and productivity. He could only hope it didn’t impact them too harshly. He couldn’t back out now, there was no way he could get away with such a thing. And anyway, it helped get quotas filled in a way that was less...invasive as people weren't being attacked. Perhaps to some it would all sound like excuses for bad behavior, and to him it might as well if he sat and thought about it, but he didn’t want to ponder it too much.

Another item was offered to one of the lower ranks and a quick nod and smile of thanks given to them.

“Soon we’ll be done and you can all go home.” To their families, loved ones, friends, or whatever else was waiting at home for each of the people here. He would go home to his dog and maybe, if he got out early enough, call Aiden and see if he wanted to spend the night. It was after all almost new years, it was tomorrow night, and he’d been wanting to spend more time with him during the winter holidays.

Moving toward the boxes of merchandise he grabbed something else and without enchanting it sent it out to the floor with someone, they couldn’t enchant everything as it might look suspicious. He’d never had everything enchanted, about a fifty/fifty ratio was what he aimed for really but whether it was maintained or not was hard to figure, he didn’t know about the others doing the enchanting and it they kept to that or not.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:16 pm
Desma stopped herself from skipping into the alleyway. She'd just finished an interview that seemed to go really well. It looked like this year was finally looking up, right in the nick of time too, she might be able to actually fulfill her New Year's resolution for this year: find a job. The front of the house manager was letting her out through the back door, the cleaning crew was working on the front of the house. She thought she nailed it and the manager had seemed to be just as excited and said they'd be in contact after the first of the year.

This is it, the twenty something thought, I'm going to make it, I'm going to be able to pay bills, go to school, be an adult. She hadn't ever felt like an adult; her mom and aunt had bailed her out of every situation she'd gotten herself into, shoplifting, skipping classes, getting into fights, everything that landed her at St. Mags, everything she was hoping to leave behind.

The brunette had waited until the door closed behind her and she'd walked a few paces before starting to rustle in her purse for the pack of cigarettes. She'd made sure not to smell like a smoke before going in and it was about that time now. Her fingers bumped the green henshin pen in her purse and she shivered, feeling silly for even bringing the damn thing along with her. It seemed like this time every year something weird happened in Destiny City, after seeing people falling asleep for no apparent reason she'd started taking the thing along with her.

Fingers grasping her zippo and the pack of reds she sighed, things were going to be perfectly normal.

Then she felt it, the sick, dark feeling that she'd learned to associate with the weird that was Destiny City. A tinge of something that felt off, she'd only felt it a few times before but it always meant bad news. She looked around for a place to duck into, there was a door propped open in the back of one of the shops. Starting towards it she felt the twinge of offness increase.

Don't look Des, just keep walking, don't look, keep walking.

She peered into the door, being a little obvious and then ducked back against the shop's wall. So..Negaverse? They looked like the strange uniforms that the Negaverse usually wore. Desma fumbled for her henshin pen and struggled with what she was really going to do. Take out her senshi phone? It had been two years since she'd been involved in any of the weird things that happened. She didn't have anyone to call. Desma stood looking at the pen and trying to think of what to say, Hey there's some Negaverse making..tea? She didn't get a very good look. It's not your fight you're very normal, new life, normal.

Holding Henshin pen in hand she peered into the back room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:16 pm
He’d just been turning around, going to get something, when he thought he’d seen some sort of movement. He didn’t sense anything, which was good, but he couldn’t be sure if he had or hadn’t seen anything either. He should go check, he really should, but the back door let out into an alley so it was likely a cat. He hadn’t noticed a size just something flitting and down low - likely a cat.

Turning his attention back to the task at hand as he grabbed something else to enchant and send forward into the front of the shop. “Almost done.” They would be done soon and everyone could go home and he could shower and call Aiden, a hot shower sounded nice right about now. Katya was back at home, there was no need for two cats when Lyssa was here. Not to mention he wasn’t sure how the Russian blue he kept would take to being around Lyssa as she did come off as insane.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm
She stepped back behind the door and made her decision, she didn't want to be tangled in any of this, but she couldn't just let someone get hurt. She didn't necessarily have a side, but she'd seen things the youma that could be created and they scared the hell out of her. That made the Negaverse scary all together.

"I'll just power up, send out a text and be done with it," Desma mumbled and held her pen up and muttered the words to power up. The familiar rush and aura surrounded her. Gomeisa had never accessed the primer, never really talked to any other senshi, and didn't know that her aura was able to be sensed by others. She didn't know a lot about the magic that turned her into a senshi. Further more, who would she text? She didn't who was still around and who wasn't. She didn't have many in her phone.

There are Nega agents at the tea shop doing something to the tea?

She started to type and then back spaced and deleted everything. There wasn't much Gomeisa could do or say. They weren't attacking anything, her attack wasn't going to be useful. Did she want to get involved?

Gomeisa stood frozen, shaggy hair in her eyes and debated what to do. She couldn't stay out here in the cold forever and she certainly didn't want to go in there with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm
He might not have been sure he’d seen something, or what he’d seen, but he was damn sure what he felt and even more sure on how close it was. it would surely sense them - all of them (aside from those not powered up).

Turning to the others, sure they’d felt it also, he narrowed his slate hued eyes. “Continue to work.” And spinning on his heel he headed for the back door, his heels clicking on the ground as he reached the back door, which already stood ajar to let cool air into the cramped and too warm backroom. Grasping the doorknob he pulled it open further and stepped out and right into the senshi’s line of sight. His own eyes making contact as he reached out for her. “Well, well, what have we here.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:18 pm
“s**t, s**t, s**t,” Gomeisa tapped out another message on her phone contemplating where to go from here. Rushing in there was a death sentence, she knew that, but just walking away was being cowardly, and people -- civilians could get hurt. That was what bothered her the most about the war, they weren't just going after each other, sometimes civilians got in the way. Too many people were harmed, drained, or simply went missing to be a coincidence in Destiny City.

She was battling herself internally when the door moved beside her and then he was there. Shocked and unused to the feeling of the green gloves on her fingers the phone slipped through her grip clattering to the ground.

"Nothing, I was just...l-leaving," she sputtered, "I didn't see anything." She glanced nervously at the phone, hoping she'd gotten a text out to someone, not knowing she hadn't she tried to keep her composure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:19 pm
“Ah, ah, ah.” Looking from the dropped phone to the girl as he approached. Stepping over the fallen phone he reached out with a gloved hand and took hold of the girl. “Come with me.” He wouldn’t hurt her but she would be coming with him, as it was likely that reinforcements would be arriving and they’d have to prepare themselves for it. He wasn’t about to have everyone clueless and he wasn’t going to let this one get away either.

Biting on his bottom lip he knew he had best put in a call for the General Queen as well, this could get very ugly very fast.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:20 pm
Gomeisa dove for the phone and her fingers grazed the send button as she took hold of it. The Senshi prayed her text would make it to someone and they would be able to save her. She glanced down, the message had sent. This was stupid, she'd gotten herself tied up again in the stupid Senshi and their stupid war with the Negaverse.

"Look," she started as he grabbed on to her, "I'm not really in this you know, I don't power up ever, I just need to get home." she sounded like a coward, her inner critic was chastising her. Put up some sort of fight you wimp.

She followed him as he pulled her inside not putting up a fight, maybe she could talk her way out of it, she wasn't really that hopeful.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:21 pm
“Home…” He parroted before he felt laughter bubble up inside of him and then - release. The laughter was something twisted as it was without human and darker, more mischievous and not at all fun and innocent as laughter should be. He knew he couldn’t let her go, he couldn’t let her escape especially now when he was sure she’d sent a message out for help. This was going to turn into a mess no doubt about it.

“I can’t be letting you go.” He answered as he carried her into the shop's back room and kicked the door closed with a booted foot. Shoving her toward a chair as he took off his cape and approaching her he used it as a means to tie her to his chair. “Be prepared, this little duckling has gone and called others. If you haven’t the stomach for a fight than leave - otherwise power up, if you’re not, and prepare yourselves.” Saying this he turned his back on the group in order to pull out his communications crystal.

“General Queen Laurelite, this is General Benitoite. We have a situation at the tea shop. A senshi has somehow found us and has likely called in reinforcements. I’ve caught the senshi and have her in the backroom.” Than he changed his speech, to whom he was speaking, and sent out a message to all officers.

“All officers this is General Benitoite. We may be needing back up at the East India Tea shop soon, expecting unknown number of senshi and knights.” The communications were cut off then as he sent the crystal back to subspace. They would have the backup they needed.

The Space Cauldron

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:30 pm
She stumbled toward the chair grimacing, wasn't this exactly how it would go? She touches the stupid pen and then she's mixed up in something. She knew the pen was bad news, why didn't she just throw it away.

Slumping in the chair she listened to him, to the General? He had a name too, Benitoite, call for reinforcements. A General Queen? That sounded bad, really bad. She looked around at the other apparent agents of the Negaverse.

"I..I don't think anyone is going to help me out, General Benitoite," Gomeisa mumbled quietly, then louder she added, "Look, I'm the only one here, my text probably didn't send, you could just let me go. I'll pretend I didn't see anything." She never had direct contact with anyone in the Negaverse that she knew of, but this definitely didn't seem to be going well. She didn't want to be around when a General Queen showed up.

She wished there was more to her powers than there was, she was the Senshi of Failure, and at the moment, Failure was right. Her attack was based in defense and since none of them seemed to actually be attacking anything her magic was no good here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:48 pm
Laurelite appeared only a few seconds after Benitoite's message; she arrived just in time to catch the tail end of Gomeisa's words. When she arrived, she seemed calm despite whatever worry she might have felt. In her heart, she had known this day would come—one way or the other. But it was a pity all the same; this had been a brilliant plan and one that she would be disappointed to see abandoned.

Her eyes flickered only briefly to Benitoite to gauge his emotions, but she felt a burning anger for the Senshi who would sabotage them. "That's not true, little senshi. I'm going to help you out."

She approached the senshi with cold purpose, but her smile was so sweet. If it weren't for the gleam in her eye she might have seemed friendly.

"But don't you worry your pretty little head with anything. I'll take care of you."

Maybe the senshi hadn't seen anything. Maybe she hadn't contacted anyone else. It didn't really matter; Laurelite was here now and knew what she was going to do the moment she laid eyes on the girl.

She reached one smoothing hand to stroke her hair and whispered a quick, "Shh." The gentleness she provided was pure contrast to what she did next: she plunged her hand into Gomeisa's chest, gripped her starseed and shoved a steady flow of Chaos into the starseed.

The General Queen's skin prickled and the hair on the back of her skin rose; if the Tea House had been compromised, they would need all the soldiers they could get.

And she would welcome this one to their ranks as a consolation prize.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Tisiphone

The Space Cauldron

Captain

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:01 am
Prince Castor (Royal Form)- Alley/Backdoor- Rooftop of opposing Building

If there was one constant thing Castor had been startingly good at when he'd worked his way up the ranks, it was being a thorn in the side of the negaverse. From nearly killing the host of Beryl, to escaping death several times over from the ones who'd held the most power, to stealing loved members of their order, to making friends then taunting them by one day fighting them back as they become feared monsters that few had even thought capable of dying. Castor was a thorn that would never be removed until he was violently ripped away.

They had tried for years, and as his phone pinged and he read the message- Elzo moved in record time out of sight, and Castor resumed his place, power radiating outwards as he once more sought to dig into whatever it was the negaverse was doing.

And in his bones he already knew it would be one hell of a fight. Power called to power, and that of a high rank, paired with the nigh overflowing energy of what had to be a General King or Queen? Castor had to resume being a thorn in the side of chaos, because as far as he could feel, it was not something that would pass lightly.

Wings aided in his mad dash towards the power signatures, and he already felt his phone buzz with what he expected was his sibling, standing by, ready to answer whatever was needed of him. Pollux however, could wait, as until Castor could figure out what had called one powerful enough to emerge from the shadows after so long?
He'd not risk it.

It wasn't hard to follow energy.
It was just hard to not make a lot of collateral.

"OH GENERAL~" He sang out, letting his magic creep closer to him, gathering it at that place where it could be called.
"Don't know how to greet a ROYAL?"

He waited outside of the building, staring down to the alley where he'd felt the closest gathering of the more powerful signatures.

This had all the hallmarks of s**t hitting a fan and he knew it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:14 am
[NEG] Cpt. Titanlåvenite // Just Out Back the Tea House

The truck with the new shipments of tea, replacement mugs, silk sachets, and other needfuls of the business had been and gone, and he'd made light wok of getting all the boxes to the small loading porch in neat stacks before starting the secondary task of carrying them two by two, carefully, to the stock room to be put on specific shelves for anyone else who worked the store to be able to find at need. And not break anything. He'd been in the stock room, fronting some older boxes and marking checks on a clipboard when he heard an unfamiliar voice out in the back room.

Benitoite was saying something louder than expected, command in his voice. All officers this is General Benitoite. We may be needing back up at the East India Tea shop soon, expecting unknown number of senshi and knights.

Then a familiar, but not-supposed-to-be-present voice. The General-Queen. Björn peeked out of the door in time to see the delicate hand enter a girl's chest. Oh no.

He summon on his own uniform, rushed with black and power. There will be no salvaging this outpost. We're using it to stage an ambush-of-sorts to try to damage who shows up to the call for help, then, rather than just retreating? Why can't we just leave.

Size and hammer made staying inside a terrible idea for possible friendly fire. Outside meant being very, very visible, but that was generally his purpose. Titanlåvenite ducked out from the stock room and nodded to Benitoite on his way back out of the back to the loading porch, closing the door again behind him. We know the terrain. We can heal. We barter to kill or take more.

"I will be out back."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Ivynian

Cat

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:29 am
Greyish blue eyes turned to the General Queen the moment she arrived and he dipped his head in a bow. The power he felt off of her was strong, her aura eclipsing his and over powering it. He could drown in the power he felt from her, and perhaps happily so, there was a comfort he felt from the darkness which flowed through her as it did himself - as it did all but one in the room.

The tiny backroom was filled with boxes, a desk pressed to the wall near the door leading to the front of the store. A computer sat at the desk along with papers in folders stacked neatly. The place was all in order, as it should be, the only disorder was the senshi in their midst and it seemed that the taint would soon be handled. He could tell what the General Queen's plans for the girl were, and he did feel for her - really he did!

He didn't stop the General Queen though, didn't raise his voice or do anything which showed his dislike of what was to happen. He had never much cared for forced corruption, thinking it could easily give them a useless member or one that could rebel on them even. Either way it wasn't his fault if she became useless or some rebel, he wasn't doing the corrupting; not that he could anyway.

Instead he focused his attention away from what was going on, focusing on the back room and wondering how this was going to happen. Would they go for the backdoor? Or would they break in from the front and sweep into the backroom from the door, which was open, that separated the front from the back of the store? Either way he didn't like this, didn't like that his plan was being ruined!

Looking to the Captain who was headed out back he gave him a nod. "Be safe." He hoped nothing would happen to the Captain, he was loyal and good. The General cared for him, as he did everyone but especially those he got to know. These were people he worked with and trusted his life with, as much as they trusted him with theirs.

Continuing his sweeping look about the back room, sighing as he remembered their security system was not connected to the local PD he wondered, for a brief moment, if it wasn't a good thing. They didn't need the cops getting involved in this, collateral damage was not something he wanted with this fight.

He was glad, at the moment, for the bars protecting the glass paneled windows the backroom had as part of a fairly recent renovation to the building. He wished however that neither thing was there and rather brick, or something more solid. As he felt the new order signature coming their way he grit his teeth as he knew this would indeed be a long night, this was not going to be an easy fight. He felt like telling everyone to brace for impact, like some cheesy line from a movie, but refrained from doing so. Instead he waited until he heard that voice, even through the closed backdoor.

Growling, annoyed that everything was falling apart, he ignored what was going on with the senshi and their General Queen. The back door was reached in a few strides and yanked open as he stepped out. The boots he wore did nothing to help him with his lack of height, but they did make a sound as he stepped out onto the pavement of the alleyway. Slowly he lifted his head and turned his eyes onto the royal. He didn't seem scared but he also wasn't about to bow or show any respect to the other. Rather one hand formed a fist at his side and his eyes were narrowed at the other.

"Of course I do. But it's rather rude to drop in so suddenly on people. You really should work on your manners as well..." As he finished speaking a long weapon finished in a small pointed blade appeared in his fisted hand. Longer than he was tall it was well balanced, thankfully. "I could help teach you some manners..." This was someone the General Queen should be handling but alas - she was busy. He wouldn't interrupt her, that wasn't a good idea generally speaking.

"Titan, let me handle him." He said looking up to the large strong man. How odd it must look, him so small next to the much larger Captain and telling the other he'd handle this. But his free hand reached out to rest on one of the Captain's arms. "I don't want you getting hurt." The words were not spoken in the same tone he'd address the Royal in. No, concern for the Captain's well being dripped from the General's words. He honestly did care and sought to keep the other safe. "This is a fight for me." And his attention moved from Captain to Royal than.

iStoleYurVamps

Ivynian

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas