Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B]This a*****e...[Mu Arae//Proustite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:12 pm
Her patrol had been going good, she even managed to dust a youma without many problems! Mu Arae was happy she was finally starting to get the hang of things with this sailor senshi deal since she was so sure she was screwing up some how. She even had half a mind to call up Eros to see if she wanted to patrol with her, maybe get her to use that power she's never used before, but since she was feeling like flying solo for now that idea didn't appeal to her.

As she was jumping from roof to roof, she slowed to a near stop when she saw something that reminded her of a secluded forest. So instead of going on her way like anyone smarter would've, Mu Arae made her way towards the spot, just thinking she would be able to find some hapless civilian in trouble with a youma. Then she could play hero or something like that, give her a chance to use her rage fit inducing powers that she has.

Landing softly on the concrete, Mu Arae looked around for anything out of the ordinary. The sights and sounds reminded her that she would need to go see that new scary movie out about a forest and something else...Anyways!

"Heloooooooo! Anyone about? If you're being attacked, I can help you know?! Don't be scared!"

Well she knew if she was a civilian, she wouldn't answer anyone that is telling her not to be afraid. Oops.

wuthering gee

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm
'Heloooooooo! Anyone about? If you're being attacked, I can help you know?! Don't be scared!'

Proustite looked up from his picnic (actually, it was their picnic) at the sound of Mu Arae's approach. In his hands he clutched a pizza sub. On either side of him there lay a pair of would-be lovers-- not dead, but unconscious, drained of their energy and breathing deeply. He'd happened upon them less than an hour ago, exchanging kisses on a red-and-white checkered blanket. It was so cute he hadn't the heart to do more than interrupt them and steal their food.

There was even a polaroid camera.

And, now, there were several new polaroid-selfies to go along with the pictures that the couple had taken together earlier.

One of Proustite posing with their wine bottle, a shark's grin on his face and a twinkle in his eyes.

One of Proustite with a slice of pepperoni clenched between his teeth.

One of Proustite making the finger sign for peace, and plumping his lips out like a thirteen year old girl.

He considered leaving. Just for a moment. Instead, he moved to sit, cross-legged, on the chest of his larger victim. The man choked on his breath, and started to wake.

"Shhhh," Proustite pressed a finger to the man's lips, and then gestured in the direction of the order signature headed their way. "We've got company."

Viva Viola
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:01 am
Company indeed it seemed.

Mu Arae frowned and made her way towards the power signature she felt, being extra cautious since apparently she was dealing with a negaverser. She could feel the energy, but she couldn't see them, since she was only 5'3 and trying to see around a tree was something terrible for her. instead of trying to pretend she was the Black Widow, Mu stepped around the tree...

Only to view what she thought was the most bizarre way to encounter one of the opposite fraction. "I dont even want to know, but you'd better get your fat a** off of that man before I make you." Never mind the fact that his power seemed wayyy stronger than hers, or the fact that he was sitting on a grown man that looked like he was struggling to breathe. God these assholes had no respect for anyone they come across.

Wuthering gee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:15 pm
Fat?

Proustite considered this insult. Suffered an uncharacteristic fit of introspection. He looked over his shoulder at the face of the man underneath him. Thrilled to the gentle rising and falling of his victim's chest.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

Face red and swollen with the effort of breathing, the man shook his head. Proustite felt no guilt.

He looked towards Mu Arae again. Smiled at her, and then gestured at their picnic blanket.

"Join us, why don't you? If you like, I'll let this man up, and you can sit on me instead."

Viva Viola

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:57 pm
It shouldn't matter what the poor victim thought, he was going to say anything he could so he wouldn't get killed. Granted, if she was in the same position [which she wouldn't be caught dead in], she would've at least tried to fight somewhat or maybe scream at least. BUT, since this man was not her and she was not him, she didn't really have time to dwell on it. The smaller senshi walked up to the agent with a coy smile and a nice sway of her hips, bending down so that she could be eye level with him:

"I'm not going to repeat myself a*****e. Up." With that, she reached forward slowly, the grin turning into one of malice. "Besides, why on Earth would I want to sit on your lap? You being negaverse and all, I might get some sort of cooties....Also...You really want to move before my hand touches your face sweetie...I heard my powers aren't as nice as the rest."

wuthering gee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am
She was welcome to touch him.

Proustite had never known a senshi magic capable of actually ending life. Not without prolonged exposure, and he had never seen anyone hold out their attack long enough to do so. This could mean several things. Either there existed no Senshi morally capable of killing with magic alone, or they were all so weak that they couldn't. All he had to do to kill Mu Arae was sink his hand inside her chest and rip out her starseed.

Underneath him the civilian groaned. Proustite told him to shhhh, and siphoned enough energy that he went back to sleep.

It was a relatively unfair advantage, all things considered, but it was not in him to complain.

"Come closer," he said to Mu Arae, lifting his hand so that it was level with her heart. He squeezed the air with his fingers. "I have tricks too."

Viva Viola

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm
Was that a threat?

She was pretty sure it was.

Mu Arae didn't take kindly to threats, being that she usually rose to the challenge. She was taking a risk by using her powers on a nega stronger than her, but she DID warn him, right? And it's not like she couldn't jump out of the way before he struck at her heart and essentially, her starseed. The senshi leaned in just enough so that she could touch her finger to his fist, looking him straight in the eye: "Cruel Violence."

She only hoped she could distract him enough to get him off of the civilian.

Cruel Violence
In this beginning attack, Mu Arae has to get close enough to her opponent to touch them. When contact is made, a rage overcomes the target, clouding their mind with violent and aggressive thoughts. In this state, they cannot discern friend from foe. The target will not take risk into consideration as they only desire violent action. This attack will only last about 30 seconds, and can be used three times a fight.

wuthering gee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 am
Why senshi insisted on making trouble for themselves Jack would never understand. He hadn't killed anyone - today. The couple whose picnic he'd interrupted was fine. Both the man and the woman would be perfectly hale once he'd collected what he'd come to collect and finished off the pizza sub.

He quirked an eyebrow at Mu Arae and started to smile when she reached out, bent at the waist almost like a dancer, extending a finger to touch him.

What an interesting attack, he thought at first, inwardly a little bit thrilled by the mystery of what she was about to do to him - and then Mu Arae made contact, and the effects of her power swept through him like methamphetamine.

In his chest his heart felt like it had been hooked up to an engine powered by rage. Jack pulled his fist out of the air and slapped his thighs, hooting like a farmer whose just called his pigs to slaughter.

He hopped to his feet, nostrils flaring, and made to strike Mu Arae across the face with the back of his hand.

Viva Viola
what is this? a tag? (thank you for being patient with me sweetheart heart )

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm
She HAD warned him and really didn't want to touch him in the first place but he left her no choice. At least he had gotten up off of the civilian and she could come back and grab them after--- The slap to her face was hard and very painful, causing the poor smaller senshi to stumble back a bit. She spat at the ground and glared at the raging man in front of her. “********! I WARNED your dumb a**!” She decided to use this opportunity to take off running, making sure he could see her as she ran.

If she could lure him away from the victims while he was in rage mode, then she considered the headache and bruise forming on her cheek as a well worth it sacrifice. Stupid powerless humans...God what would happen if senshi WEREN’T around?! Poor idiots would have to fend for themselves. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going, leading herself deeper into the forest.

wuthering gee
Tag hun sorry it took me so long qwq

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 am
Her indignation seemed misplaced - Proustite had been slapped across the face before. He knew it wasn't fun, but he was also pretty sure that Mu Arae had lost every claim to righteousness when she'd decided to piss him off instead of continuing on her way.

Proustite did not chase her.

He teleported. Planted himself right in front of her, arm raised to backhand her across the face again.

"Don't start things you can't finish," he sneered, hand coming down with guillotine speed.

Viva Viola

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:18 pm
Well, she forgot about that teleportation bit.

Arae blinked before she was slapped again, this time, spitting out just a smidge of blood. Don't start things you cant finish huh? Instead of running, she used her flexibility to her advantage, kicking her leg as high as it could go. It would look like she was trying to perform a cheerleading kick to anyone passing by. While she wasn't sure she would lad the kick, it would keep the jerk from slapping her again at least. As soon as that kick was in the air, she opted to toss a backflip in there so she could hit him with her other foot should the first one fail.

wuthering gee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:17 pm
The first kick caught Proustite underneath the chin, knocking his teeth together, cutting into his tongue. The pain was sharp. He swore, and tasted blood - but the effects of Mu Arae's attack were wearing off.

Thirty seconds had come and gone. And while Proustite was still pissed, he wasn't enraged to the point of not being able to think. He was breathing hard in the aftermath of the magic she'd used on him, eyes wide in his head, but he was himself again.

He took advantage of her back-flip to turn tail and run.

It wasn't about fear. Not really.

It was about having better things to do with his time than battle. He had already eaten most of what the couple had brought out for their picnic. Mu Arae could have this victory. He didn't need it.

Viva Viola
I think we can call this a wrap!

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out