Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Safaia - Breeding (closed) [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Regular Breeding: closed | Familiar Breeding: closed

User Image Know, understand and accept all of the Breeding Information before posting. Especially about roleplays. If I get your breeding and the roleplays are not finished or don't count, you lose out. Sorry, I'm not one of the nice ones that'll take it back after it is fixed (unless its posted in this thread) - double check everything!

• New Rogue Lines will be used by default for lion litters unless otherwise indicated! (or if I feel like it, hahaha >> )

• Please include uncerted images. Sometimes it is hard to discern markings on the certed image alone.

• You need to send the trades as soon as you see your breeding picked. I will no longer send out cubs before the trade is sent. I keep losing track of who has paid and who has not. This includes custom-ins.

• Please include randoms. Most of us as colourists do not go crazy if you say yes. This includes if you're going to allow randoms in your custom in slots - it's disrespectful to us as a colourist that you couldn't trust us.

• When posting custom-in forms, the two forms must either be posted together, or in their own posts. You may not edit in a second form after the first form is posted; the timestamps are vital.

• For randoms, you may now choose 'yes,' 'no,' or 'fits with the family.' 'Yes' gives the colorist free reign, meaning you may (but there is no guarantee) get a cub of a completely random color, and/or with random markings. 'Fits with the family' is more conservative, allowing the colorist a little wiggle room (a different shade of a color already in the family, for instance), but you won't see any surprise!wheredidyoucomefrom? babies.

• In the Throwback section, you may indicate whether twins or heterochromia run in the family (with image links, please!), but this does not guarantee in any way that either will occur. At the same time, lack of these things does not prevent them from happening in your litter.

• We would also like to clarify/re-emphasize that short of choosing whether or not you want throwbacks or randoms (or which rogue line set you prefer), you have no control over the appearance of babies. You can't say 'Don't use this marking/color' or 'Only use this marking/color this way,' unless it is a case of a god having suppressed a trait (in which case, they must be on the list!).

• If you are splitting a litter between the mother's and father's prides/packs, any offspring that go with the father must have a JRP, whether it's the mother dropping them off, the father bringing them home, or something for each individual baby. While they are born into the mother's group, they must be accepted into the father's group like any other joining member, and will not be certed until they have a JRP.

User Image

Breeding form

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
    Mother's name, image, and owner:
    Pride: Pride name here OR "Rogue"
    Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
    Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
    Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No
    If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
    Would you like having a random?

Custom In Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Stage:[/b] Cub
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Parents:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

• PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm

User Image

Number of cubs/pups each species can have:
    Lion : 2-6 cubs
    Leopard: 2-6 cubs
    Cheetah: 2-5 cubs
    Wild Dog: 2-8 pups
    Hyena: 2-5 pups

Leopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
    Cheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
    Cheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

Avian: 2-6 eggs
    Genet: 2-6 kittens
    Hare: 2-4 kittens
    Jackal: 2-9 pups
    Klipspringer: 2 fawns
    Maned Wolf: 2-6 pups
    Ratel: 2-5 pups
    Serval: 2-3 kittens
    Snake: 2-10 eggs
    Waterbuck: 2 fawns

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:12 pm
    (( The title said 'open' but if I'm not supposed to post yet I'm really sorry >.> I'm afraid I can be easily confused. I've no objections to being your breeding-guineapig though, haha.))

Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Rogue
    User Image
    Mother's name, image, and owner: Kisun, Zephira738
    Pride: Rogue
    Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): -
    Roleplay Links for Mother:
    1. So Very Sunny- Kisun x Suha
    2. Will You Listen To My Story? - Kisun x Suha
    3. Nightmares and Memories - Keena x Kisun
    4. Lucky Rabbit, Unlucky Lion - Kisun x Keena x Shibasa
    5. You're An Odd One (Kisun x Anyanka)
    6. Hunting Hares - Kisun x Anwar
    7. I've Seen You Before - Obadias x Kisun
    8. Befriending Food? - Kisun, Keena, Aiko
    9. Not a 'Gator (Gigglepaws x Kisun)
    10. After Dark (Kisun x Sukanya)
    Would you like having a throwback? Sadly, she doesn't have any
    If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: -
    Would you like having a random? Go as crazy as you please. Daddy's a rogue, and her family is totally unknown. ANYTHING goes. Seriously. Do whatever you want, I don't care if they're pink and purple with neon green polka dots in the end XD

-note- I will probably be allowing customs for her litter, especially if it is small. I'd like at least three babies for her, so if she gets rolled to have two, I'd definitely open a custom slot. Also, if you wouldn't mind making Seer-rolls for them, that'd be great. I'd like them rolled.

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 pm
    Kisun +1  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:11 pm

OMG, I'm so excited heart I'll send the trade now, and I'm going to open her to having a custom-in, since I'd like three kittens for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm
    Avid_RPer18
    For Kisun~
    Name of SoA: Chai (Hebrew meaning 'Life'; Also, it's the word for 'tea' in much of South Asia and many other parts of the world. It's one of my favorite types too.
    Appearance: Similar but different. Her chest diamond is mirrored by the trio on his forehead. His brown is similar to hers and he bares her white and black/extremely dark gray. His eyes, the cream tan of his fur, and the nature of the rest of his markings were inherited from their mystery father.
    Visual reference(optional unless parents request): Wee little critter!
    Personality/if family wants to know: Chai is a sweetheart. He can be a bit clingy and would be fond of trying to climb up on him momma's back to nap or just to be close to her. He'll bring little tokens of affection to those he cares for, probably little flowers he finds or an interesting rock or pebble from somewhere. The boy will be playful and energetic, but if something frightens him or if a fight breaks out the first thing he would do would be to run behind one of momma's legs. He would hate fighting, the act itself, the sounds, the riled up emotions, pretty much anything to do with it. Chai would be the sort who likes comfort and safety and would be compelled to help others get it too, even if it is just in a small way. It could be a little nuzzle or nudge of encouragement if they are feeling down, or snuggling up against them if they are cold or wet to help keep them warm, such things like that. He'll gain a bit more confidence as he grows older, but will always feel the need to make sure those around him are comfy and content.
    Ant requirements that the family has: 'How does he/she feel about having a lioness mother?'
    The little fellow wouldn't think anything odd about it. Momma is momma and that's all that matters. She keeps them safe, plays with them, and pretty much makes the world go round, at least in his eyes. Sure, he'd begin to notice that they are different, Keena being so big and he and his siblings being so small, but maybe that's because they're special. Maybe they were gifted from the gods, lions in a different skin, or something. Besides, their fur colors aren't so different. Since they don't know who their father is, you never know!

He won't truly start coming to terms with the fact that he isn't in fact a lion himself until his adolescence, but deep down inside of him there will always be a bit of a lion in him.
    ((I think it would be funny if he develops a serious crush on a lioness in the future, when he's in his late adolescence and early adulthood time frame. It doesn't have to go anywhere, obviously, but it's interesting and different. He'll be torn. He'll know that he's a hare but deep down inside would feel like a lion. x3))

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 am
    Mzaa x Tuta kwa simba  
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm
    Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Komeo , Syrius Lionwing
    User Image
    Uncert
    Mother's name, image, and owner: Kawena'ula Chobi_Chocobo
    User Image
    Uncert
    Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19188065 (kameo & Ka)
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19508311 (kameo & ka 2)
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19507133 (kameo & glavu)
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19508867 (Kameo x Kaw)
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19507611 (Oseye x Kameo)
    1. [PRP] Who needs family...? [Kawena'ula x Kameo]
    2. [LOG] (Kaw & Nii)
    3. [SRP] Burning like the sun [Kawena'ula x Mei]
    4. [LOG] Morning Dew [Kameo x Kawena'ula ]
    5. [AIM LOG] Stay forever (Kameo & Kaw)
    Would you like having a throwback? n/a
    If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: n/a
    Would you like having a random? sure

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 pm
    these might take be a bit. XD

komeo x kawena'ula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 am
    Customing into Mzaa x Tuta Kwa Simba!

Name: Kage
    Owner: Light Atago
    Species: Maned Wolf
    Description: Mmmk, so there's not gonna be a ref image. Mom's base black, with dad's back "swirls" in throwback-purple. I want a "fringe" color to the mane, but I don't really care what color it is. XD If you want to add markings/other colors from the litter on the legs/elsewhere, feel free to do so- it's a really open "design." XD
    Reference Images: (if applicable) -

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 am
    Korrin x Imara

I must be passing on my bad luck for breeding. :I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am
    I saw that Shinos apparently just left for a trip, so could I go ahead and reserve the two custom spots? o: I'll edit in here what we plan on doing. x3

Edit: I'll probably also just send the breeding gold with the custom gold, to avoid lots of trades. x3

Polette
    Crew

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am
    Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Rogue
    Mother's name, image, and owner:
    User Image
    Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
    --
    [LOG] Spider sisters [Burakku x Anansi]
    [LOG] Jackal Sisters [Bura x Anansi]
    [LOG] And just how did YOU get pregnant? [Anansi & Bura]
    [PRP] A new sun [Nthanda & Anansi]
    [LOG] Can't you throw me a bone? [Junichi & Anansi]
    Would you like having a throwback? No
    If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: There's none. >:
    Would you like having a random? Yes :B

If this is still open. ;d ~<3

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm
    derp derp~  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Polette
    Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm
    Okay, I lied, I'm making a new post. ;n;

Could I get a random into the Imara x Korrin litter? Shinos will be customingrandoming in as well. x3

All I ask is that it's not all one-gender. xD

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces