Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Chobi says (7:01 PM):
Junichi had done it. He'd stolen from a vulture a half eaten hare. Oh it was wonderfully juicy and fresh. Okay, so Juni only managed stealing HALF the rabbit. The other half the vulture had held on to for dear life.

None the less, Juni feasted happily.

1/3 says (7:06 PM):
It was the scent of blood that caught Anansi's attention. Her nose twitched and she got down close to the ground. The scent of blood meant a kill. A fresh kill. There was little that tasted better and she was beant on having it from whoever had it now.

She licked her chops.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm
Chobi says (7:08 PM):

The jackal male had busily been taring and cruching on the dead things body. He was starving and this half of rabbit was something he was not about to let go.

It was not a lot of meat but it was something.

Juni didn't notice that he was drawing other jackals to his kill.

1/3 says (7:12 PM):
She hovered at the edge of the grass for a moment, trying to decide how to go about this. Normaly she'd be keen on seeing a male, but right then she was just hungry. Besides. She'd been trying for so long she was starting to wonder if she wasn't sterile.

A sharp bark excaped her lips and she bounded forward, growling viciously as she raced toward the stranger.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm
Chobi says (7:15 PM):
Juni laid ontop of his kill and growled a deep throated growl. Blood stained his lips.

"Mine," He barked back at her. He was not about to give up what little meat he had been able to get. There was barely enough for him.

1/3 says (7:22 PM):
That didn't deter her. A small wound would be worth it for... she skirted to a stop. Bones and a bit of ragged flesh? She frowned. The energy it would take to fight wouldn't be worth those meager scraps.

"My appologies," she said, trying to cover her tracks in the last moment. "I mistook you for someone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Chobi says (7:27 PM):
"Some one else," Juni took another bite full of meat. The rabbits remains weren't gonna last much longer and he'd need to eat again very soon.

"There aren't many blue jackals that I know of... who could you have mistaken me for?" He knew he was being rude eating in front of this female. She her self looked like she could use some meat on her bones, but this was survival. You couldn't take pitty
on others if you couldn't afford it your self.
1/3 says (7:34 PM):
"I didn't get a good look at you," she grunted. "And it wasn't a jackal. It was a blue rabbit. That rabbit's escaped me a few too many times."

She wrinkled her nose. Sure it was a lie, but he didn't need to know that. "So what brings you onto my turf, little man?"  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm
Chobi says (7:37 PM):
Juni growled at being compared to a rabbit and then being called 'little man'. Was she trying to start something with him? The jackal showed his teeth at her, "Your turf? Their hasn't been a jackal pack here for many moons." He went back to licking his pray.

This female was rather large. He didn't want to have to fight her but he was annoyed.

"I should be asking you what right you have to call this your turf," He barked.

1/3 says (7:40 PM):
"Your knowledge of the terrain is outdated, pup. There's a new pack here. My pack! We're the craftiest pack this side of the rising moon!" she paused, and raised an eyebrow. "Hmm... Say. Give me what's left of that carcass as an offering and I'll let you join."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm
Chobi says (7:44 PM):
Junichi growled, "Im not giving you my food or joining your pack!" He was a little confused to how the heck the coversation had even gone that direction. He stood up.

"But I will teach you some manners," The jackal launched him self at the tall female. How dare she speak to him like he was gonna listen.
1/3 says (7:49 PM):
She might be skinny but she was no coward when it came to a fight. Nor was she useless. If he wouldn't submit, she'd subdue him, or chase him away.

It wasn't even about the meat. A new pack memeber was far more valuble to her. And... if not? Well one less rival on her territory.

She growled fericiously as she charged forward.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:54 pm
Chobi says (7:50 PM):
He growled and continued to charge her. This woman had no right to speak to him the way she had. He hadn't even stolen her kill!

At the last minute a crow's caw made him turn his head to find a black bird taking off with what little meat had been left from his scanvenge. Wrong move at the wrong time.
1/3 says (7:53 PM):
She heared the crow as well but resisted the urge to turn and look. That was distraction. Distraction was weakness.

She hit him full on, pushing back and down onto his back in one motion. It looked simple, but it had taken all of her weight to acchive. Her nose brushed against his, then a moment later her teeth were on his throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:15 pm
Chobi says (8:02 PM):
Juni was on his back with the females teeth wrapped around his neck. s**t, she'd won. If she wanted to, she could end his life right now. It was pointless to wiggle right now, she'd just end it.

"UNCLE!" He cried.
1/3 says (8:14 PM):
She lifted her head, almost laughing.

"Turning to look at a crow mid fight. What, where you born yesterday? You'll have to smarten up if you're going to make it in my pack!" She had him! There was no arguing it, and no point trying.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:37 pm
Chobi says (8:36 PM):
Junichi decided he really was confused by this female. He also decided he kinda liked her. For what ever reason, it was unknown to him.

"What ever you say, " He huffed and sat. He'd lost, and now she'd gotten what she wanted.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games