Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 am
Log between Syr and Chobi

Chobi
Ka opened one eye as the sun rose up from the horizon. Was it already morning? It felt like she should still be asleep but here was the sun to drag her out fo her makeshift den. The jackal yawned and slowly pawed out of her den.

The morning dew squished under her paws in a sticky fashion. Ka stopped and looked down at the dewy grass. In the dawn of the morning it almost looked like liquid gold glimmering about the grassy fields. She smiled at the little sight.

"Pretty," She muttered to her self and continued on to find another certian jackal.

Syr
He had slept in the open grass with all four paws in the air, his belly being kissed by the sun was soggy and damp with the dew of the morning and though he was awake, he was enjoying the cool, damp feeling which was making his body steam a little with the bright suns rays.

He found it quite amusing, watching the steam, it was like he was melting so when He heard Ka approaching he grins a broad, wide, upside-down grin at her. "I'm melting, I'm melting!" He sinkers amused by his own silliness. "Or maybe I'm evaporating, I'm not sure." he grins broadly. "How are you sleepy head? Sleep well?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am
chobi
The female cracked a small smile at her companions silly big smile. That and the fact he was being a complete silly face right now melting. She padded over closer to him to get a better look.

"I slept find. How about your self Kameo?" She took a seat in the dewy grass across from him not minding the sticky wet feeling the dew added. "Are you up for some hunting maybe?" She almost added the early bird gets the worm but didnt. That was just a silly saying.

Syr
The pale dog rolls on to his belly and stands in one quick, fluid movement. He shakes out his fur and touches the female jackals nose with his own. "I slept out here, I like it when I get soggy in the morning." He chuckles and shakes his head, he enjoyed the feeling of getting wet and watching the steam rise from his coat, he also liked that the water cleaned his pale coat.

"Food sounds good." He smiles wagging his tail. "What do you feel like? Little warthog, some antelope or maybe some rabbit, hmm?" He smiles a doggish smile, wrinkling his nose happily.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am
Chobi
The female shielded her self with a single paw as he shook his coat off. She couldn't help but laugh a little watching him shake his coat off. It always amused her when animals dried them selves in such a manner.

"I suppose what ever we can find would be just find," She got up on all fours sobering a little. " Id be just fine if all we are able to catch is a boney old buzzard. " She chuckled.

Syr
Kameo chuckles "I'm not much good at catching birds." He shakes his head and raises his nose to the air. "I think theres a warren about a quarter mile from here." He smiles and flicks himself around with a hop, leaning against her side he playfully nudges her, his fur damp enough that he could leave a soggy patch on her side.

"This way." He yaps, taking off in front of her, his tail flicking under her nose playfully as he leads the way towards the known warren.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am
Chobi
The female almost fell over when he pressed his damp fur into her. She hadnt expected that. She laughed and got up on all fours and hopped after him in a semi bunny hop.

Kameo was alot of fun and he put up with her. Ka was thankful for that as she hopped after the male through the dewy grass. Insects scattered as they made their way through.

Syr
He barks a laugh as he runs ahead, slowing his pace so that he could walk beside her, his tail held in the air. "You know, you're looking more lovely every day." He smiles, she was looking much better now she was being fed, or so he felt.

"A few good meals have done you the world of good Kew." He smiles licking her cheek, he was becoming more and more attached to the pretty jackal every day.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am
Chobi
Ka remembered when the two first met. She had matted fur and was stick thin surving all on her own. It was a tad embarrassing to think back on now that she had a different living style.

"You really think so?" She blushed pressing her face to his shoulder blade being a little shy. Kameo had really mellowed her out. Spending time with him made her happy.

Syr
He nods an affirmative "yeah, you're looking more beautiful every day." he clears his throat, he knew he sounded a little cliche' saying such things, she had actually looked beautiful to him even when she was thin and lost. Now though she was starting to fill out and it looked good on her, he wanted to keep her that way. Well fed, looked after.

"You know, you could stay with me, with us, with my family now, you know, like forever." He clears his throat, he wasn't really sure if she wanted to just go back to being a loner now she was better. He didn't want her to go back to living alone but he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to return to that life.

Chobi
The female took a seat again and really looked at the male. IT was true she could stay forever and be happy like this. She hadn't yet given him an answer about what she was going to do.

"I.." She looked at Kameo had to laugh. " I think your right I could." She chuckled not really giving him a straight answer. Not yet at least. In the back of her mind it was a blazing yes but she wanted to tease him just a little. She got up , slowly stretching, and bolted.

"THINK YOU CAN CATCH ME!?" She howled back to him. Oh what fun.

Syr
"HEY!" he laughs, chasing after the colourful female, his tail held out behind him to stream line his body. "No fair you had a head start!" He chuckles, his mind working on her words, she still wasn't sure about joining him and his extended family. He wasn't going to push it though, he would give her all the time she needed.

Barking happily he nips at the tip of her tail and laughs "Hey, we better slow down or we'll frighten the bunnies away." He smiles, slowing to a walk, if they simply galavanted in to the area where the rabbits ate, they would just scatter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 am
Chobi
The female slowed down some and laughed. They were hunting , she had almost forgotten. Here she was acting like a puppy all over again.

"Im sorry, I was having so much fun," She smiled at him. He was right though. They were sending red flags everywhere they scampered to. There was bound to be no prey left at this pace.

"Lets find another area to hunt since we tainted this with play time," She giggled.

Syr
Kameo chuckles and shakes his pale head pouncing her playfully and ruffling her ears with a paw. "It's okay to just be a puppy for a while." he smiles pulling one of her ears and looking thoughtful. "Worthog it is then." he smiles, he always payed attention to the trails, it was part of being a protector making sure yours and everyone else's bellies were protected from hunger.

"Unless." He smiles a cheerful playful smile, lowering the front half of his body to the ground, his butt in the air in the ultimate, 'play with me' pose. "we could play for a bit longer and hunt later." He grins, flashing a silly toothy smile at the brightly coloured femme.

Chobi
Ka smiled at the offer of play. Her tail wagged behind her she liked that.

"I think play time wins," She gestured toward her wagging tail. Ka took a play bow and barked. She jumped from side to side before she took off running again.

"We'll hunt later," She giggled.

Syr
The pale dog laughs a loud bark chasing after the brightly coloured female his tail swaying around like a rudder keeping him on balance, his deep chocolatey brown eyes fixed on her as he bounces and pounces at her back, being gentle but playful at the same time.

he was frightened he might hurt her if he played too roughly. "remember being a pup and just thinking of nothing else but having fun?" he grins racing around in front of the female jackal and touching her nose with his own before racing off again and rolling over in the still damp grass.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am
Chobi
The female was surprised by the nose touch. Where had he come from? She blinked.

"H-hey wait up!" She sped up and watched as he rolled over in the damp grass. She giggled and mirrored him rolling over the grass and into him.

"Ohphhhhhh" She blinked.

Syr

Kameo chuckles rolling over and draping a foreleg over her shoulders and catching one of her ears in his mouth, tugging at it playfully. He lets go and sighs "It's nice, just being able to relax and play." He smiles rolling over in the grass and pulling her with him until both of their coats were soggy.

He chuckles and smiles a charming, playful smile. "Maybe we should move just a little more in to the sun. I don't want you to catch a cold, and you smell like wet dog." He smiles a wide, cheeky grin, what else could she possibly smell of, he smelled of it to, it just sounded funny to hear it from his own ears.

Chobi

His logic made since. "Yeah.. " She shivered some it was cold. "Lets go warm up in the sun.." She got up and headed toward a warm sunny spot.

Syr
He nods nudging the female jackal up and moving in to the sun, spotting a nice comfy flat rock that they could both sit on. Laying down on the warm, flat surface he looks up at her and sighs. "Productive morning we're having." He chuckles nestling down and looking to the sky, feeling the heat touch his fur.

"Time for us both to evaporate." He smiles resting his chin on his paws. They could hunt later. There was no big hurry. he closes his eyes and sighs lightly. "Evaporate now, hunt later, sounds like a very good plan." he grins closing his chocolatey brown eyes.

Chobi
She nodded trying to fight back a laugh in the back of her throat.

"Alright Evaporate now and hunt later," She nodded agreeing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff