Chobi
Kaw was having such a great time with Kameo. He really was something special to her always making her smile. He never gave up on her it seemed even if she could be a moody b***h some times. She had a soft spot for him. The time she was spending with him was more then pleasant. It was almost dream like.

She was going to tell him today what she had decided on. Yes today was the day. The little fire jackal made her way through brush with a small hare she had found hanging from her jaws. Kaws chest was puffed out proudly as she strolled in search for Kameo.

Syrius
The large white jackal was sitting with his back to a large rock, the rock was pale and pot holed but it radiated heat and with that heat he was warming his back. Opening his chocolate eyes he smiles at the fire coloured dog and wags his tail.

"Hey Kaw." He shuffles up a bit. "Come and sit here, this rock is amazing, it makes heat!" he chuckles, grinning a crooked grin.

Chobi
Kaw padded on to the rock to sit next to Kameo. He was right it was warm to the touch. She'd had said something or smiled if it wasnt for the hare dangling from her jaws. The female let the limp body down gently infront of Kameo.

"Caught you a rabbit," She was all to pleased with her self and it showed in the tone of her voice. "Eat up," She tiled her head.

Syrius
Kameo tilted his head and grinned broadly "Hey, you caught that all on your own?" He nudges her cheek happily, his chocolate brown eyes smiling happily. "Hey I can't eat all of this on my own, why don't we share hmm?" he raises a brow and nudges the rabbit towards her.

"You first Kaw, you should be proud of yourself, thats one fat bunny!"

Chobi
Kaw blushed at the compliments he paid her. She grinned at the offer.

"No I caught it for you. You eat first," She looked away with red pink cheeks. It was clear to anyone watching that Kaw liked Kameo. "I want you to."

Syrius
Kameo nudges her cheek lightly. "Hey are you blushing?" he grins toothily, looking down at the rabbit he pulls a leg snapping it away and eating it fur bones and all. "It's good rabbit. you better eat some before Kifaru or Glavu show up." he grins referring to his odd family members.

"It's too big for one jackal alone to eat."

Chobi
She laughed and nuzzled him back as he ate his rabbit leg.

"Alright alright " She took the other leg and snapped it off chewing at it. Nothing beat the taste of a fresh kill. The meat was juicy and fresh. The bones snapped and cracked in her power jaws. The leg was chewy but good.

"I dont know if two jackals could finish such a big rabbit," She smiled swallowing the chewed bits of leg.

Syrius
Kameo chuckled quietly looking at the now two legged rabbit. he sighs a little and lifts his head, clearing his throat he touches his nose to Kaw's nose. "Thank you for catching this for us."

"You're getting better and better at hunting." he smiles a weak smile, worried that perhaps now she could hunt well she might leave. She might leave him.

Chobi
Kaw smiled at the compliment. She had her hunting skills thanks to Kameo helping her out.

"I wouldnt be so good if it wasn't for you," She blushed. "Ive been thinking..." She looked up at him.

Syrius
"Hey, I only helped you, you already had the skills you just needed a little help honing them." He smiles licking her nose.

The white dog smiles and tilts his head comically, his eyes curious. "Thinking about what?" he whispers, a hopeful smile on his maw .

Chobi
"Well I was thinking maybe I'd stay here with you," She licked his check. "I .. I dont think I ve ever felt something for anyone before.. not like you. I dont mind being around you I mean," She was sputtering out none sense now. Being bashful about it.

Syrius
The pale dog wagged his tail happily and licked Kaw's face tenderly. his chocolate brown eyes looking her over. "I'm glad you're staying Kaw, I didn't want to see you leave, I want you to stay, stay with me. I'v never had these feelings for anyone either. It's not like the love i have for my family, it's another love."

"I'd love you to stay with me Kaw, I'll protect you."

Chobi
Kaw felt her maw go deep pink. She was so amazed that he actually wanted to stay with her. She could almost cry.

"Of course I'll stay with you," She wagged her tail and licked at his face. The warmth of the rock was nothing compared to the warmth in her heart.

Syrius
Kameo wraps his head around her neck and sighs happily. "I'v wanted to say that for so long, I was afraid you just wanted to leave though." He looks ashamed of himself for thinking such a thing.

"If you'll stay, i'll look after you forever, I promise." He licks her face and smiles. Clearly all his dreams had come true.

Chobi
Kaw nuzzled in close to the male. He really was some one she could spend the rest of her days with.

"I'll stay for ever. Promise," And she meant it.