Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Chobi:
A set of crimson eyes could kinda be seen through the brush. They almost glowed through the darkness of the brush. A little growl followed the eyes like a little dog.

Upon closer inspection, one could see a pair of big ears poking out and a tail. As for what this bush creature was growling at. The scent of a near by male. A male in her territory? This upset Bura, no, it angered her.

((Had to run so posting this so its not lost.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm
1/3:
Anansi was on her way home with a grin on her face. There had been a male in the area and she'd had a grand old time seeking him out. Just so long as her sister didn't find out. She wasn't sure what the other jackal was so tense all the time. She was trying to restart the pack. What was the big deal?

Chobi:
Bura hopped out of the bushes as soon as her sister had entered her field of vision. There seemed to be no male directly by her but the air was thick with a scent that was neither of theirs.

She took a few steps forward, "Where have you been?"

1/3:
"Hunting," she muttered. Heh, yeah, hunting for men. "What about you? On a patrol?"

She really did care about her sister... and she cared about the small territory they controlled... but she was so stuck up!

Chobi:
Bura wanted to believe her sister, but she just couldn't. At the very least she hadn't brought the man back to their little territory. The dog counted backwards from ten before she replied.

"Did you find anything interesting," She regretted asking that after it was out there.

1/3:
"Yeah, but it escaped," she sighed dramaticly. Well, she had played with it first. "Maybe I should go hunting again? You're getting a bit thin, big sister. I should have tried harder..."

They were hungry too often. A pack would help with that. More teeth and claws meant more kills. More mouths to feed meant they'd have an easier time over all.

Chobi:
Bura gritted her teeth some at the thought of her sister going out 'hunting again'.

"I'll go with you!" She added hastily. "Probably better if we go together.."

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm
1/3:
"Surely," she grinned. "It's always easier to hunt when you have some help." And that was just the point, wasn't it?

"Sister?Do you... ever think about finding more jackals and starting a new pack?"

Chobi:
Bura tilted her head at her sister and then shook her head padding off a random direction that may seem promising.

"I think we do just fine on our own. We don't need a pack to survive. We have each other," Her nose stuck up in the air as she padded onward.

1/3:
"We could be fat again..." she sighed. "Fat and happy. Don't you remember the old days?"

Well, back then they'd been so young they hadn't even had to hunt. All their food had been brought home by the pack's hunters.

"Mom would have hated to see us going hungry like this all the time..."

Chobi:
Bura had a feeling what was coming, her sister had such weird ideas. The thought just sickened her. She gritted her teeth but entertained the idea.

"Im sure she would." Her tone was flat.

1/3:
"We can scrape by on our own but that's no reason we shouldn't try to find others. We can't be the only ones scavanging for ourselfs!" maybe it wasn't exactly what she meant. Still though. It hardly mattered how they got more members... just so long as they did.

Chobi:
Since the time mother had died, Bura had been overly protective and distrustful of others. Her sister was all she had left and part of the reason she hated those males was because she selfishly wanted to preserve her sister and those memories of better times.

But Anani had a point. The two were suffering because of her bull headed ness now. Bura didn't want to say anything, she didnt want to agree.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 pm
1/3:
"Just... Maybe if we find someone else we can, you know, be nice to them? If they're nice maybe they'd stay with us. We'd have hunting partners," she grinned.

"And I wouldn't mind a litter of my own one day."

Chobi:
Bura hung her head, she knew this was what her sister was ultimately getting at. The black widow jackal shook her head.

"I don't want to loose you in child birth." She snapped, "If you left me... "

1/3:
"I'm strong, Bura. Stronger if we start a pride and have a reliable source of food," she flicked her tail and stepped close to her sister. She really loved Bura. Their views were just a little different.

"Even if I had a litter I wouldn't go anywhere. Promise."

Chobi:
Bura closed her eyes, anything to get her sister out of her head. Deep down she knew she didnt have to stay all this time with her and let her have her way.

Sure, Anani snuck off and got her way too but she always came back. Bura opened her eyes and nodded, feeling her heart break as she did so.

"Fine, if its so important. We'll rebuild."

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm
1/3:
She would have jumped for joy if she didn't know how hard it was for her sister to agree.

"No one joins if you don't like them," that was the only thing she felt she could say without giving it up compleatly.

Chobi:
Her sister gritted her teeth some. What the hell had she just agreed too. All Bura could manage was, "Damn straight now lets go hunt."

It was clear she was in an aweful mood now, what had the two started.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:47 pm
1/3:
"Whatever you say, big sister," she said with a giddy grin. "You're not going to be sorry! I'll make sure of it!"

One last loving nuzzle and she turned her attention to the hunt. They'd get a kill, they'd get a pack, and they'd be happy.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces