Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Chobi
Kaw had had it with relying on her family , so naturally she left. No no no her and her family were not on bad terms at all. Kaw just had a little bit of a problem where she felt inclinded to prove her self any time she could . And right now she was doing just that surviving on her own.

Sure she was surviving but it was not going as well as she had originally hoped. Infact, it was not going well at all. She had food ... some times. Usually it was already kilt and she had to fight buzzards for the remains while they shot rude remarks back at her. Things like 'soon we'll be pickin at your bones you mutt'.

Which may or may not be true . Kaw was a thin little thing and very much unkept. Still she had a brilliant coat. One she was proud of at least. Even if she was a bit scruffy.

There the female sat on her rock watching over the plains for a meal to pop up. Anything would do at this point.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm
Seaki
A small leopard bounded through the thick grass. It was a bit tall before him, like a forest, but he could still see over the expanse. The cub grinned at the sight of the jutting rocks that made their way over the grass.

Shifting, he pushed through the grass, making his way to the nearest rock that he had scouted over the grass.

His parents and siblings were a bit off, and if he came upon the rocks, he could probably see them from where he rock tip stood. He climbed up the rock that he had seen, pausing at the sight of a red figure. He hesitated in going forward, hopingthe figure wouldn't recognize him.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm
Chobi
The female let out a small yawn and laid down on the rock she was perched on. Maybe something would come her way. She was hoping something would at least. Her tummy grumbled.

"Heh," She laughed in mock amusement, "Figures this would be harder then I intended." She grumbled.

Kaw had not yet noticed the cub near by.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm
Seaki
Sanii watched the red figure for only a moment before wondering what exactuly the figure WAS. He had never seen something with quite so pointed ears. He tilted his head to the side. His ears flicked forward with the voice - incoherent to his ears, but the sharp laugh startled him.

"Um, excuse me?" He asked, curious - mostly on what the red creature was. He inched closer.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm
Chobi
The females ears flicked. A small voice ... ? Was she imagining this or had some one been watching her near by. She hadnt noticed the boy until he started to move, The movement was what caught her eye since she was looking for some one.

"Yes?" She asked with a brow raised. From what little she could tell the voices owner belonged to a feline of some sort.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Seaki
Sanii made his way towards the rock the creature was on, scaling down his own rock and moving up the other as fast as his little, pudgy paws could carry him. He hesitated again, looking at the red female with wide red-gold eyes filled with curiosity.

"Umn," the yellow-tan male shifted. "What are you?" He asked in wonder. It didn't sound rude to himself, but it could be taken as such. Not that he realized...

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 pm
Chobi
The female studied the cub as he moved. She realized he was a leopard the closer he got. Honestly though she some times had trouble reconizing what feline cub was what. They all looked the same at that age to her.

"Hmm?" She tilted her head and laughed. "What am I?" She repeated in a tone that was mocking with out meaning to be, "Im a jackal. Young cub."

Her nose twitched at him like she was sniffing him, " And you. Your a leopard."

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 pm
Seaki
"A Jackal?" He repeated. The word twisted oddly on his tongue, and he probably didn't even say it right. He frowned. only to smile seconds later. The mocking tone was totally lost on him. "That's neat, Miss!" He said happily.

He gave a sage nod at the Jackal's pointing out of his own species. "What's what Mama says," he told the lady honestly.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:46 pm
Chobi
The female lifted a brow, this cub was strange. Neat? A filthy jackal like her self? She had a hard time fully believing this cub. But maybe she was the first he'd laid eyes on. After all he hadn't known what she was.

Yeah that made sense.

"You can't be a lion now can you. You don't have a main," She licked her paw and eyed him. "To thick boned to be a cheeta too."

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:48 pm
Seaki
"Oh, I guess that makes sense?" He said with a throughtful frown. Thick Boned? No Mane? He didn't understand what that meant. He had seen a lion before, from a distance, but he had no clue what a cheetah was.

"What's a cheetah, Miss?" Gosh, this Jackal was smart - she knew a lot more than he did, with just a few words. The red-gold eyes looked up at the red female with an astonished and curious gaze.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm
Chobi
The firey female gave him a smile, he was still young it seemed and very unaware of his fellow creatures of the plains.

"A cheetah's related to you I think only a little smaller and skinner. They run fast though. Faster then any creature I've seen." She yawned and flopped on to her side. It would seem she was bored but really she was quite amused by this cub.

"You're still so young," She mused.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm
Seaki
Nii tried to imagine a smaller, thinner version of himself running so fast that he could fly. It was hard, and he giggled at the image his mind provided him. "That's so weird," he commented, almost sure that cheetahs looked funny. He shrugged.

He was glad she was taking the time out of her day to answer questions.

"Im not young," he protested. "I'm over a season old already," he informed her. A season was a lot to him, having only knows most of one and the beginnings of another.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm
Chobi
The jackal sat up.

"Oh ho hooo, " She chuckled, " Over a season old ? Im sorry my bad, " She chuckled again. Truth be told she her self was only a year old. Still concidered a pup by older jackals but still she was way older then this cub.

"Tell me then old wise one about your travels."

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Seaki
The small leopard faultered for a second, mind quickly coming up with some wild tale to tell.

"Why, I braved a forest of doom and death, with crawling snakes and evil predators," He started, hoping to sound mysterious. "The forest was hard to see through, and I couldn't see a thing!"

In truth, he was speaking of the high grass he pushed through. The crawling snakes being a stinging centipede he had avoided and the monstrous predators being the birds that he had chased.

"Suddenly," he ducked low at this point, voice low. "I came upon a clearing," he told her. "It dropped down into a great opening in the earth! But, I was lucky, and a land bridge was my way to the other side."

He nodded, happy with his story so far, even though the cliff and valley was simply the way between the two rocks that seperated him from the Jackal when he had first spotted her.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm
Chobi
The female nodded, "Sure I've been on a few in the day, " She was acting older then she really was. "I've been on hunting adventures and traveling adventures all sorts."

This was true but none of them had been very fancy to really weave a story from. But the cub didn't need to know that right?

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff