[SRP] Burning like the sun [Kawena'ula x Mei] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 am
Ka was out on her own today. She wanted to do something nice for Kameo and find him something nice. She felt a little silly in all honesty being out on her own at night fall searching for something to give to Kameo. Why was she doing this again? This was stupid.

Still the jackal sniffed about the fields looking for that special thing she could give to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 am
Mei had detached her self from her protective sister Yuki if just for a moment. She didn't understand why her sister was constantly smothering her.

She had a dream that night about seeing something in the fields. It burnt like fire what ever it was. Lately she had been having a lot of dreams that ended up to be true.

In her dream she had seen a fire creature and Mei had to go see if this dream was correct. Was there a fire creature? Mei sat in the thick of the grass and waited.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 am
Ka sniffed about. Nothing nothing nothing was here and that just would not do. She growled in her frustration.

But wait? What was this scent? Another creature was near? The jackals fur stood straight up. There must be a big cat lurking in the dark. She couldnt see anything but she could assume something was watching her. Maybe they fancied a jackal for a snack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 am
Mei couldnt believe her young eyes. The fire creature! But she wasn't burning it was merely the color of her fur. Mei giggled and stepped out into the open.

"I found you~" She chimed.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 am
Ka stiffened. So she had been half right at least there had been some fashion of a feline lurking in the thick of the night and grass. But it was only a mere cub. Nothing that would attack her. Ka let her shoulders fall in relief.

"Do you have a habit of watching others.." She was a tad bitter that she had been bested by a cub.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 am
Mei tilted her head.

"No. I saw you in a dream so I wanted to see if you were real. A fire creature," She smiled.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am
"A dream..?" That was weird. Ka had to admit she had never heard of someone doing something like that before.

"Im no fire creature. My pelt just looks firey." She rolled her eyes why was she even having a conversation like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 am
Mei smiled.

"I had to see. I had to go look and even though your not made of fire I am not disappointed," The cheeton pawed toward the jackal in a playful manner.

"My dreams tend to tell the truth."  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 am
Ka backed up at the pawing.

"Your strange kid.." She really looked at Mei this time. Something was off... she couldn't really tell what on earth this cub was.

"Say what are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am
Mei got that question alot and that comment.

"Im a wind lion last I checked," She tilted her head, "What on the earth are you?"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am
"Wind lion.. what on earth.." She muttered to her self mostly. "Im a jackal of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 am
"A jackal!" Mei squeed a little.

"Ive heard of one but Ive never actually SEEN one!" She jumped from side to side in a spazzy manner. "Ohhh a jackal a jackal a jackal! "  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 am
What on earth was up with this wind lion. Why was she so excited about her being a jackal.

"Whats so exciting about you meeting a jackal," Ka almost regretted asking that question. Why was she asking something so stupid. She could get up and leave right now and pretend this encounter never happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am
"I suppose nothing," Mei thought about it, "Your just the first Ive met. Are most jackals are firey as you are with their pelts? Are you a fire race or something?" Mei tilted her head expectantly at the female jackal.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 am
Ka was a little disappointed to hear there was nothing special about being a jackal. Half of her wanted to hear another answer but this was a young cub. She let the answer slide for the sake of that at least. It still some what bothered her.

"No.. most jackals .. Ive seen aren't. We come in all shapes and sizes and colors much like I suspect a wind lion does....?" She tilted her head. "I best be going back now ..... " The jackal turned nose and ran off into the night brush leaving Mei to her own thoughts.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff