[SRP] Well fed sleepy heads (Kameo & Glavu) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:51 am
User Image

Laying in the sunlight the pale dog smiles to the sky. He was having a good day, he and Glavu had managed to pull down a decent sized antelope and he and all of his friends had eaten well. His belly was ballooned a bit which made him feel even more satisfied that they had done well.

Lifting his head he pills at the black and white servals ear "We did well today Glavu." He smiles wagging his tail making his whole rear end move in a happy manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am
User Image

Glavu pulls her ear away from her companion and smiles stretching out her claws "Yup, to be expected really, I am awesome." She chuckles, flickering her dark tail around her paws. She was full too, full to the top. She didn't usually gorge herself so much, but with her friends, no, her family around her it was okay to be a bit indulgent.

She thwaps playfully at Kameo's nose her claws sheathed. She would never hurt the jackal but she could still pound him around the ears some times. "You know how long it takes to make my fur look this good Kameo?" She huffs pulling a paw over her damp ear.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 am
The white dog chuckles and shakes his head. "You know you love it Glavu." He smirks, a doggish smirk rolling over on to his side and sighing a content sigh. "You ever think we would be able to bring down something so big Glavu?" He asks closing his eyes.

The answer didn't really matter, he was just making small talk with his feline companion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 am
Glavu rolls her eyes. Why the white dog always had to ask silly questions "It helps when you have a lion hunting with you." She quips shaking her head. Truthfully, she doubted they could bring anything so big down without the help of the lioness whom they called friend.

It was nice being in a family type situation, even if the family was really weird.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 am
"True, I bet we could do it together though, you know, just you me and Kifaru." he muses and shakes his head, it was a silly thought really, why would they risk getting kicked in the head by something much larger than them just for a bigger meal when there were plenty of mice and rabbits around?

Well, they did it for each other, that was the point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am
Glavu rolls her eyes, again, "Kameo, you say the silliest things. e'd probably get crushed. Helping to bring the bigger prey down thats what we do to help Immunda, to help each other. Though I think Kifaru might just try something silly like that, so don't put it in his head." She chids, she sometimes had to be the voice of reason and of being sensible.

Kifaru was a bit crazy after all, she didn't want Kameo putting the idea in his head about taking down an antelope all on his own.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 am
Kameo shakes his head and chuckles "You really think i'd say it to Kifaru? He'd try and do it on his own." he chuckles and rolls over on his back allowing the sun to shimmer along his pale white fur.

"It was just a thought thats all. You worry too much Glavu, I'm not as silly as I look you know?" He snickers closing his eyes to the bright sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 am
Glavu sighs, why did she always have to be the responsible one? "Oh be quiet Kameo, really!" she huffs "You know I don't think you're stupid, i just think you dream a little big thats all." She smiles shuffling over some and laying her head on the jackals stomach using it like a pillow.

"You ate too much Kameo, you're gunna have a stomahc ache in the morning."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am
"Na!" He chuckles, moving a little as the cats whiskers tickled his stomach a little. "Don't you know we can eat like three times more than our body weight and not be sick?" He grins closing his chocolatey eyes.

"You cats should be so lucky to be able to eat the way a jackal can." He opens one eye just a slit. "you know your whiskers tickle Glavu?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 am
The black and white serval grins a wide broad grin raising to her paws and pouncing the white jackal running her paws across his ribs. "I wouldn't want the smell though!" She laughs tickling her friend.

"Wet dog has to be the worst smell in the world." She winks jumping off him and grooming her face with a paw.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 am
The white Jackal wiggles uncontrollably as the little cat tickled his ribs. "heyhey! Stop it!" He wriggles away from her as she jumps off his stomach and sits wagging his tail spitting up dust around his butt.

He huffs and shakes his head "I hate it when you do that." He laughs edging up to the cat and licking down her face. "PAY BACK" He grins racing away from her as quickly as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 am
"UGH!" Glavu complains glaring at the big white jackal she flicks a paw down her face and at him "You slobbery mutt!" she huffs, though her voice was highly amused.

Jumping to ehr paws she bounds over to the white jackal and tackles him her fangs fixed on one of his wide ears.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 am
"Arg, Glavu!" he laughs rolling her over in the sand and managing to get a few more slobbery licks on her face and fur before he rolls to a stop on his back with the black and white serval sitting firmly on his belly.

"Heyhey, you win you win!" He pants his ears flat to the ground and all four paws facing the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am
Glavu snickers and shakes her head. "Damn dog you've mussed my fur." She sighs laying down on his stomach and grooming her fur. "you really are a pain Kameo." She smiles touching her nose to his as she curls up on his full tummy, small enough to use him as a full body pillow.

"Now behave yourself and go to sleep."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:13 am
Kameo laughs a few breathless laughs and closes his eyes "Alright, okay." He smiles, holding his paws in to his chest as he relaxes. His breathing slows and he sighs happily.

"Sleep tight Glavu." He breathes feeling his mind wander to nothing as he dozes off.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff