Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:19 pm
Chobi says (10:50 PM):
It had happened all so fast. The events, her one night of weakness where she gave into a male for the future of the pack. Now it was months later and she was feeling the consiquences of her actions. Pregnant. Man, was this poetic justice for all those years she yelled at her sister for fooling around with boys. Now here she was , about to burst, with pups.

She hadn't meant to, but her sisters words still echoed in her mind. Rebuild the pack. Bura did the first thing she could think of how to rebuild. Sleep with a man in hopes of producing pack members.

Boy did she hate her self right now as she laid in the den. Bura groaned, she'd be due any day now.

1/3 says (11:15 PM):
She hadn't said anything yet but that didn't mean she wasn't aware of what was going on. Her sister was pregnant. Her sister who had chased away almost all of her own suiters and resisted the idea of starting a pack had gone and gotten herself pregnant.

She was envious. How many times had she tried? How many lonesome and wandering males had she seduced? Too many, and still no litter.

They needed this though. A pack would mean more fangs, more claws, and more meat to go around. A pack meant strength. Stability.

They would have to fight hard to raise the cubs though. They'd be dependant until they grew. And that meant she, Anansi, would have to push herself to the limit of her stamina to provide their next meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:29 pm
Chobi says (11:20 PM):
Bura moaned and groaned. She should have been up and out on the hunt an hour ago. But now she just hurt all over and she just couldnt bring her self to the mouth of the den.

Anansi probably knew. A blind jackal would be able to know a mile away that she was indeed expecting. Bura's tummy pratically dragged when she walked.

1/3 says (11:29 PM):
After a refreshingly short hunt Anansi was heading home with a small lizard in her jaws. It was lean but it would have too do. She'd eaten the tail. The rest was for Bura and her soon to be spawn.

She paused for a drink of water. This was too hard. They needed more adults and they needed them fast.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm
Chobi says (11:31 PM):
Bura just laid in the den. She knew her sister was out on the hunt and felt pathetic for just laying there.

But she constanly felt movement and knew she'd risk loosing a baby if she was to force her self on a hunt so far along.

1/3 says (11:33 PM):
Anansi paused outside the den, barking softly to let her sister know that it was her coming down, and not some random predator. It was hard to admit but they had to talk about it sometime, and now... well... now would have to be that time.

"Bura? Bura are you feeling any better? I brought you a meal."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm
Chobi says (11:35 PM):
Bura smiled at her sister and rested her head.

"I know we havent talked but its pretty.... obvious about now. Im due any day..." She lowered her head between her paws panting. A meal sounded good but she really wanted something for all this random pain she was feeling.

And she wasnt even in labor yet. It scared her.

1/3 says (11:38 PM):
"I know," Anansi sighed. Well it was hard being mad when it was Bura herself who brought the topic up. "I can't belive you went and got yourself pregnant, sister. I thought every male on the savanah must be terrified of you by now."

Or at least every male within range. Goodness knows the other female had chased off enough of her own prospective mates.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 pm
Chobi says (11:41 PM):
Bura grunted a bit something that resembled laughter.

"Yeah, I ripped a few balls off thats for sure.." She grunted again and it sounded painfully evil.

"I took what you said to heart.. We needed pack..." She sighed and sniffed at the lizard not all that sure if she wanted to eat. She knew she had to but the thought of eating right now just made her feel a tad on the ill side.

1/3 says (11:52 PM):
"Oh come on," she muttered, nudging the lizard closer to her sister. "You have... goodness knows how many young to feed now. Eat it."

She needed to go hunting again. For herself, and then again for her sister. She needed to go hunting for more jackals so she didn't have to hunt so much.

"Please sister..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Chobi says (5:43 PM):
Bura stared at the lizard and just stared. She wanted to eat it but this new creeping illness mad her feel sick staring at it.

"Damn you eyes.." She shut her eyes and gulped down the lizard. It was quite the effort but she got it down.

1/3 says (6:06 PM):
Once the lizard was gone Anansi stepped forward and nuzzled her sister affectionately.

"We'll make it through this, Bura. I promise. We'll make it through and then everything will be easier," despite the fact that she'd said she wanted to go hunting again she cralwed further into the burrow, curling up against her sister. Once she was in place she began to lick at her affectionately.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Chobi says (6:23 PM):
"Oh yes," The buldging jackal groaned, "Things will be much easier. Sister we'll make sure of that." Bura gritted her teeth some trying to keep the lizard down.

"We'll rule and the pack will follow.."

1/3 says (6:56 PM):
"I doubt it's too hard to lead a pack of children..." and really that's all they had right then. "I havn't seen hide nore hair of any other Jackals lately, sister. We can't very well lead a pack that dosn't exist..." She hated this. Hated that things wern't getting much better and hated that there was so little she could do about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Chobi says (7:46 PM):
"Ah but sister the babies won't be childeren for long." Bura gave her sister a twisted smile. "They'll grow and be adults. Adults under our influence."

The jackal lifted a brow at her sister.

1/3 says (7:50 PM):
"It's the between now and that that worries me dear sister. We can hardly provide for the two of us. I'd hoped we'd find more adults by now. It will be alright though. I'll go out hunting again soon, and when you're better I'll spend some time here with the pups. We'll even it out."  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Chobi says (7:52 PM):
Bura lowered her head and shut her eyes. "Good good." She yawned, " I wont be so weak for long. We'll get threw this.."

And the black jackal drifted off to sleep.

1/3 says (7:55 PM):
Her brighter sister nuzzled the black widow one last time before dragging herself to her feet and crawling out of the den. She needed a meal for herself to quel the pain in her stomach. Then she needed a new meal for Bura by dawn. Who knew. The other jackal was so close. Maybe by the time she returned in the morning she'd be met by more then one bark.

A small smile spread accross her muzzle as she dissapeared into the night.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games