Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:19 pm
reserved for Firefly x Fortune Rp.

starts here -> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8679214&page=18373  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:27 pm
Let There Be Discord! (Firefly & Safi)

For The Cause (Cadaver & Arro)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:02 am
[PRP] Cat and Bird (Zhenga & Guilian)

[PRP] Seeing Spots (Zhenga & Ohanzee)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:31 pm
Wild Things (Fenrir and Zhenga)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:17 am
Reserved for Zhenga & Chenguang rp.

Starts here -> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=20801&t=8679214#1072712933  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 am
[PRP]Singing in the rain (Felicia & Mozenrath)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm
[TWizTed SoUl]
[Nu'man] *The monochrome stallion trotted through the mountian woods. Nostrils flared as he drew in air, scenting brimstone and blood. Interesting to smell that up here... Wings shifted against his body, tucking tighter against him.*

User Image

Valarauco had been hidden away in his mountain cave home for quite a while. Too many do gooder type Soquili were strutting around for his tastes. Though he was growing quite hungry and perhaps a nibble on some unsuspecting mare or stallion would settle his rumbling stomach. If not he was sure there was some sort of animal around that he could take down.

He casually made his way down the mountain side. Flareing his wings every now and then as he slid on his hooves. After a moment he finally touched down onto the grassy edge of the mountain that lead into the forest. The hunt was on for him. The stallion let all the smells around him filter into his nose before setting off in an eastarly direction.

[TWizTed SoUl]
He continued on. Tried to ignore the nasty feeling of budding life all around him. The gray stallion loved winter, when everything was dead. That was his time. Spring and summer... they put him into a foul mood. Life everywhere, new foals, love... Blegh.

The smell of brimstone grew stronger, so did the scent of blood. Kalona maybe? "Greetings to whoever is out there."

Yayoi
Completly lost in his own concentration of finding food, Valar did not pick up on the scent of another nearby all that quickly. In fact, it did not occur to him that anyone else was around at that point and time until a voice came from no where it seemed.

Coming to a dead stop, his ears raised and he gave a small snort in which smoke curled upwards from his nostrils. He took in a long sniff and finally found what he thought might be the scent of whoever it was. A quick turn of his head and his eyes narrowed. "And just who out there that is tossing out greetings left and right without even knowing who they are sending their greetings to? Or even if such greetings are wanted?" His spaded tail snapped back and forth as his wings folded tightly against his back.

[TWizTed SoUl]
"I did." The winged stallion emerged from the trees. Blood-spattered hooves made soft noises in the melting moutian snow. He looked over the other Stallion. Noted the cracked appearance of his skin, the smoke from his nostrils...

"Interesting."

Yayoi
Valar's head lowered slightly as the stallion emerged from the trees. His tail still moving back and forth in a monitone motion as if keeping a steady beat going. "Try looking at your own reflection. Then perhaps you would find something a bit more interesting looking. You're no normal Soquili yourself." He quickly lifted his head, sending his flaming mane into a frenzy before it settled into it's natural position again.

[TWizTed SoUl]
Nu'man smiled, and shrugged. "Oh I know that. I spent a pretty hour or two preening." The solid red eyes gleamed with humour. "Now a interesting question would be why you're up here."

Yayoi
The mention of the stallion preening himself made Valar almost want to wretch. Even if it was in humor. He himself had his own twisted sense of humor, but even the most mundane thing such as preening one's self could send him into a spin. "I'm here because this is where I live. Why are you here? Trespassing on my hunting grounds. Did you come to die? Is the world putting too much pressure on you to be pretty and preen yourself all the time? That can easily be solved." A small smirk curled one corner of his mouth.

[TWizTed SoUl]
"I came up here because this is where winter still is." Nu'man snorted, the faint scent of rot in the air from it. "Down in the valley it's starting to melt away. All that life disgusts me."

Yayoi
He raised a curious eyebrow at the odd looking stallion. The suddenly he let out a loud, boisterous laugh that rumbled deep in his chest. "Really now? Well I'm sorry to say that winter will soon be gone from this area. The only place there might be some snow left in a while is at the tops of the mountains. Good luck getting there though."

[TWizTed SoUl]
A brow was arched at the nameless stallion. "I know that. Doesn't mean I have to stay down there. They are expecting foals... which I also hate." Unless they were his own. "But then I could also find a cave to live in, couldn't I?"

Yayoi
"Mmmm, foals huh? Sounds tasty. I'm sure there will be a few who go wandering off on their own...." A hint of mischeif could be seen in the stallions bright red eyes. The proposition of the occasional foal going the wrong way and getting lost was appealing. An easy meal of the sorts. He snapped out of his thoughts for a moment before eyeing him. "Find a cave some where else then. I don't need others around here."

[TWizTed SoUl]
Red eyes rolled. "If I did that, then I couldn't bother you. Which, I never got your name. My own is Nu'man." It meant blood in another language, aptly fitting his blood stained body and eyes.

For a moment, he thought he could feel the Stallions hunger and glee. It thrilled that one part of him. The darker part of him that he usually kept hidden under the sly cunningness. Fake smiles and humour. The other reason for his name... he enjoyed blood, pain, and death... the latter more then the former. It was deep in his bones.

Yayoi
"Bother me and you would find yourself missing a leg." A quick burst of air flew from his nostrils as he pawed heavily at the ground beneath him. His cloven hooves digging deep into it, leaving deep impressions in the ground. A flick of his tail and he eyed the stallion for a moment. "Valarauco...."

[TWizTed SoUl]
The slashing hooves were given only a small glance. "Heh, I haven't even made up my mind if I'll leave the valley. If those idiots down there annoy me enough, I'll run them up here for you." That was a delicious thought. Dying screams, the scent of flesh torn open, then the rot as the weather and insects reduced them to nothing but bones.

Yayoi
"What? And leave them here for me to have to deal with their stupidity or moronic behaviour? Have them trash my hunting grounds? I think not. If you want them gone you do that yourself. Don't shove your s**t on my door step." His tail lashed back and forth now. How stupid such a plan seemed. Valarauco didn't mind an occasional Soquili or two for him to take down if they lost their way. But the thought of herds of them coming near his home riled the fire in his blood. He liked his times of peach and quite. When he didn't have to come in contact with others that he merely would only consider them as some sort of food item.

[TWizTed SoUl]
"No need to be so angry. A simple no would work." He'd hunt on his own then. Nu'man shook his head, braids flying, thumping against his neck.

Yayoi
Valar rolled his eyes mentally, but his physical ones never left the form of Nu'man who still stood infront of him. Still in his hunting grounds. "Oh yes. Telling me you're going to flush out the lessers into my land where they can easily find where I live and pester me because they go 'Oh look. A Kalona. Lets just make his day all full of sunshines and lollipops. Oh he's not so scary lets fling ourselves at him.'. You really think that wouldn't be something to get angry about? You obviously don't understand how things work then."

[TWizTed SoUl]
"Did I say that I was going to shove all of them at you?" His tone was slightly exasperated. Why did he have a feeling they weren't on the same page? "My idea was to pick one or two off and run them up here for you."

Yayoi
"Well perhaps if you had said that then maybe there wouldn't have been that much ofa misunderstanding. You need to learn to be more clear with your intentions and ideas before you go running off with them." The spaded tip of his tail flicked back and forth thoughtfully. Though the sound of his own stomach rumbled loudly in his ears. Tilting his head slightly, he eyed Nu'man casually, sizing him up for a moment. "Fine. You run a couple of Soquili my way every now and then and I'll take care of them. That is if you're still up for the idea." Of course, Valar only agreed because such an agreement would benefit himself. Let this one do the work of bringing the food to him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:10 am
[PRP]Head to Head [Yiska & Raum
[PRP]What exactly are you? [Yiska & Kileyo]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 am
[PRP]The Aftermath. [Cadaver & Midnight Shadow]
[PRP] Well Hello There... [Cadaver & Helaku]
Stubbornly Rowdy (( PRP Yiska and Arome))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 pm
[PRP] Do you have cooties? [Yiska & Takoda]
Wha happened? Oh my head...Who are you?(Alora, Cad & Dinyin)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:13 pm
[PRP] How now brown cow? [Nova / Yiska]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:00 am
[PRP] All grown up with nothing to do. (Chu x Hok chillins)
[PRP] Green with Envy, are you? (Tiffany and Yiska)
The Princess And The Power Hungry [Miri xx Mozenrath]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:08 pm
[PRP] Mommy Dearest (Chu x Shadi)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
[PRP] On the Job - Rem X Zhenga
[PRP] What's there to do around here? ((Kiefer and Zhenga))
[PRP] Wild and Free (Zhenga x Ayd)
[PRP] Flowers Bring Back Memories [Yiska x Alenazsa]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:18 pm
[PRP] Old stories lead to new ones. [Mozen & Scherazade]  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff