Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:51 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Fruity (+1), Flaky (+1) , Press too light (-1), Well cooked (+1)
Tickets won: 2

"Hmm! Seems like I pressed a little too light this time, can't even see the design." Last time, she pressed too hard. This time it was too light! Perhaps she was being overly cautious? Elidae simply shrugged. "That's okay, though!" She certainly didn't mind much to it. The fruitiness and texture were divine, and this time she didn't burn them to a crisp! She could sacrifice the stamp design for the rest of it being tasty.  
Sypon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:55 pm
Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 80 seconds
Tickets won:

He was getting better at this. Are you watching, Rasali? Hell, if she was at least both of them would be getting something out of this circus. He ran around the entire perimeter of the ring before having to catch his breath. The snoutbeast was a runner. Maybe he could intimidate it to charge him or something? Animals were terrible. Aandes frowned impudently.

"C'mover here you stupid pig!" Aandes grumbled, tromping through the mud. Was it slowing down? He could swear it was slowing down.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:58 pm
Quote:
Total time: 100 seconds
Tickets won:

Aandes looked up to see the large troll keeping score. He was still counting off on -- whatever he was using to time the trolls. At least that meant he was still in the running! With a boost of strength, the greenblood attached himself to the snoutbeast as it raced past. He grabbed hold of its slippery sides, only falling off (narrowly avoiding a face full of mud) when it turned a sharp corner. Almost!  
Sypon rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:00 pm
Quote:
Total time: 140 seconds
Tickets won:

At this point it occurred to the troll that he was nowhere close to wrestling this excitable creature. If anything he could just wait until it stopped moving, go over and lean on top of it and get the stupid prize. Seemed like this wiggler fair was all about "participation" anyway, so he'd take his pity trophy. Rather than wrestling the pig, Aandes proceeded to grumble and pout like a wiggler in the middle of the ring. He looked around at the crowd, scanning quickly for anyone who he might now. Thankfully, he was anonymous. And covered in a protective layer of mud.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:06 pm
Quote:
Total time: 160 seconds
Tickets won: NOTHIN BUT PIG

ALRIGHT! Now was his chance. A window had opened, the snoutbeast was panting (or something like that) and Aandes lunged for the take-down. Struggling under its trotters and huge head he gasped for air. The slimy muck was everywhere. Flesh, kicking feet and his own sweat were making for an unpleasant experience -- and when the creature stopped moving on top of him it didn't help all that much.

Totally out of breath and struggling to escape from under the hog, Aandes had to receive help from some stray rodeo juggalos. He stalked right over to collect his prize (not caring a lick if his fingers muddied its soft exterior) and out of the fairgrounds.  
thyPOPE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 am
Quote:
My cakes are: fruity, flaky, stamp uneven, well-cooked
Tickets won: 3

Alifax was back without Frossa this time. He didn't need to be pressured into eating more pastry. But he did need to get her some sort of gift, or something, and she seemed unendingly fond of these cakes. A lowblood delicacy, perhaps he could call them. Not that Alifax really ate these on his own - they were really so expensive. Maybe they were a rich lowblood thing. Who knew?

Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't been paying attention to what he was doing, but he actually came out of it with, uh, passable pastries. "They look delicious," said the greenblood approvingly, but that didn't mean Alifax was going to put any in his mouth. He'd already confirmed that he was allergic to these things.

Instead, maybe he'd have to go find Frossa.

melona-pan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 am
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Alifax wasn't really sure what he was doing back at the large tower of dried legumes. They were a lot messier than they'd been at the start of the festival, but he supposed it made a lot of sense. A lot of trolls had been through looking for that clothing repair implement. It was all rather silly, in his opinion.

Still, he grabbed up a few handfuls of the legumes for himself. Perhaps this'd narrow down the search for other trolls. Meanwhile, he could use these in that pot of soup, or something.  
blackbird cake rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:06 am
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: 3 + 1 = 4
Barter crop: 1 punkin
Tickets won: 0

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 am
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Username: blackbird cake
Troll: Elidae Bonbon
Date Won: 11.28
Game Won: Community Pot
Ticket Amount: 4

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Date Won: 11.28
Game Won: Needle
Ticket Amount: 1

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Date Won: 11.29
Game Won: Snoutbeast Wrasslin!
Ticket Amount: 11

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Game Won: Needle
Ticket Amount: 1

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Game Won: Mooncaks
Ticket Amount: 2  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 am
Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 10 punkins, 1 tarnips, 6 totatoes
Action: 2 totatoes = 1 ticket, 3 punkins = 1 ticket
Crop gain/loss: -6 totatoes -3 punkins (-2 punkins from community pot)
Tickets won: +4

Well it was the last day and all of Chiara's hording had not payed off... It was annoying really, but at least she had enough left over a jar of preserves. What would she do with a jar of preserves? Maybe throw it at someone. Who knows.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:43 am
Quote:
I found: Button
Tickets won:+5

It was kinda cool. It was the very last day of the haystack search game and Chiara happened upon a button. It was better than nothing, but the blueblood was pretty darn sure that there was no such thing as a needle in that stack of straws. All the better that Hazmas had gotten it all muddy. Now no animal would want to eat it, needle or no needle.  
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:46 am
Quote:
My cakes are: Nutty (+1) Chewy (+1) Press too light (-1) Undercooked (-2)
Tickets won:+0

The last day for experimenting! Chiara had snuck away from the community pot heap with a red and white speckled mushroom. It was beautiful. The blueblood only hoped she would be able to tell if the effects even affected trolls. Maybe she would give them to some purpleblood troll...  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:50 am
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +3 Total: 11/18 +4 11/19 +3 11/20 +1 11/21 +3 11/22 +2 11/23 +3 11/24 +3 11/25 +1 11/26 +2 11/27 +3 11/28 +2 11/29 +4 11/30 +3 = 34
Barter crop: YES!
Tickets won:+1

Last day of everything, but especially the community pot. Chiara had to make it count. It was difficult, should she go for the rotten things? The moldy stuff? The crazy looking fungus? Or maybe more of her mooncakes she made earlier... In her rush the blueblood laden up her arms and added all the terrible things she could find.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:10 am
Hivestuck
I Donated Some Tickets!

Username: Micillia
40 Tickets: +1 +5 +3 +5 +4+1 +11 +10

Hivestuck
I Donated Some Tickets!

Username: Micillia
40 Tickets: +1 +1+1 +3 +1 +5 +1 +1 +4+1 +4+5 +1+5+1 +1 +4

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:56 am
Quote:
I found: hay
Tickets won: 1

Gourdi gave a soft hmph and pushed her hands past the outer-layer of hay, digging around for a good bit of time before finally- and with a frustrated shriek- withdrawing them from the tall pile. Her cheeks colored purple as she held her breath in fury. She pounded down harshly onto the ground with her boot-covered stompers. "No fair! No fair!" She screamed in defeat, pounding her boots downward with each syllable.

HoofDaddy huffed and rolled his eyes, stomping two of his right legs. His ears flicked lazily, and he gave a great big yawn. Gourdi plucked from the mound a handful of hay and threw it at her lusus, smirking when it hits him right in the face. The musclebeast rears back and kicks out his four front legs in the direction of his charge, causing her to fall right back onto her rump roast in fear. HoofDaddy snorted in laughter.

"DON'T ******** CHUCKLE AT ME YOU SHITSUCKING SLIME!!"  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games