Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing! Not even a shoe
Tickets won: +1

Chiara did not even find a shoe this time. It was dissapointing. As she reached her hand in the hay stack the blueblood was sure she felt a poke of something,mprobably the very needle that had been evading them all, but alass, it was more hay. Annoyed, Chiara left the pile, giving it dirty looks as she left.  
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:05 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Cloying (-1) Mushy (-1) Stamp perfect (+1) Well cooked (+1)
Tickets won:0

Chiara had already given mooncakes to both Eridia and Zariah, so she was a little less intreested in bothering with it in general. It showed. Her cakes were sub-par at most, and the blueblood ended up giving them to the booth owner. The troll owner gave Chiara a look, but the blueblood didn't care. She would make better ones at home for better trolls.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: n/a
Tickets won: 0

"... What do you mean, I put in a gross ingredient?"

The woman in charge of the community pot gave a small huff, hands on her hips. "I mean clearly, kid, you cannot tell the difference between a good punkin and a bad punkin."

For a moment the boy went silent, before blurting out "BUT THEY WERE MUSHY thats good for a soup!"

"No, that means the thing is ROTTING."

"... REALLY?"

"Yes!" she cried out in exasperation. "YES thats what I've been trying to tell you the last few times! You're putting in ROTTEN PUNKINS."

Poor Mahmud couldn't believe it. How could Punkins ever be bad?! His eyes began to water up, before he took one big ugly snot-sucking sniffle, wiped at his eyes, and marched over to that goddamn pile of stuff. "Then fine! I'll put in something I know is good!" In a fit of defiance, he went and grabbed at a cream-cheese pie slice with graham cracker crust, and threw it into the pot. "How's THAT for good ingredients?! Have fun with your stupid gross soup!"

This may or may not be the last time Mahmud will get to do the community pot.

Micillia rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:46 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +2
Barter crop:

All the purplebloods, except Erdidia of course, let them all eat the stew, get sick, and spend their eavening heaving their food sacks. It was so weird, Chiara had met too land dwelling purplebloods at this festival, and each of them had been absolutly gross. Well okay, they both had room for imporvement, once they were properly publicly humulized. Thats probably all it took, a little public whipping and they would be good dogs. Eating this stew and getting sick would do. Chiara hallowed out a punkin and filled it with mold and dirt. Into the pot it went!  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:47 pm
Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 15 punkins, 7 tarnips, 8 totatoes
Action: trade 8 totatoes for 8 punkins
Crop gain/loss: + 8 Punkins, -8 Totatoes
Tickets won: n/a

This boy has been far too patient for far too long. Every single day, though he did not do much, he stood at the Stalk Market, doing some Stalking of his own. Sure, ticket rates went up and then went down every day. Some trades were smarter than other trades. Ommy couldn't understand why her son, usually such a bright and brilliant little birdy, couldn't grasp the concept of trading things in for tickets!

Finally though, Mahmud stepped up to the owner.

"I'd like to trade in."

With an abundance of excitement, Harpommy began to chirp and tweet, bouncing up and down. It may not be a good trade day, but at least she'd get her son to do---

"... 8 totatoes. For Punkins."

NO. She cooed in loud distress. "COO. COO COO COO. COOOOOOOOO!"

Mahmud didn't listen, and instead took great pleasure walking away with 8 more punkins he didn't realize wouldn't be kept by the end of the festival.

penemueIntuition rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:48 pm
Quote:
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

After the past few days, Mahmud hadn't been too fond of going into the haystacks. Not after being chased by a whole bunch of trolls his age! The thought still haunted him...

Needless to say, his efforts at finding the needle were minimal, rooting his hand around in the pricky haystack and yanking it out seconds later, holding his hand out to the operator for his single ticket.

As the man pressed a ticket into the boy's hand, he stopped for a few seconds, looked around, and then muttered to Mahmud "Look kid, you've had a rough time just... just take some hay, okay?" All the hay was taken. As much hay as one hat could stand holding before it'd burst. Mahmud was pleased, but that did not change his opinion of the stupid hay very much.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:59 pm
Quote:

The haystack was becoming familiar to Gnash. She'd come over and kneel, reach her shiny pick arms deep inside the haystack, and pull out a handful. As usual, she didn't find anything good. But she got more hay! Which was always fun. She accepted her daily ticket and moved on.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 6 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:03 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Nutty (+1), Mushy (-1), Press too light (-1) Well cooked (+1)

More mediocre mooncakes. Just like you. Not good enough for the booth runner, but still tasty enough to eat! Gnash munched on them happily, and watched some of the other trolls go by. There were a lot of lowbloods here, and even some other highbloods! Community events were really the best.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:15 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Smoky +1, Tender +1, Pressed too light -1, Undercooked -2

It had all been going so well.

The past few nights had been amazing progress in their relationship, Fermer felt. She had watched him go from completely miserable to absolutely happy. Truth be told, tonight had started off the same way too. She had managed to convince the little boy to try making a mooncake that wasn't too sweet this time around, and from what she tasted of the filling it had been pretty damn good!

Mahmud was just as chatty as ever with her, telling her all about the rhymes he came up with the night before, after he left the festival. Rhymes about the moons, and the stars... about mooncakes, and lights, and how those lights made his hive light up like the fairgrounds. He had even brought his notepad for Fermer to see! She could look at the rhymes he made when he wasn't having a brain fart!

However...

When he had been telling her all about his notebook, and Harpommy had been going into the backpack to get it with her beak... an all too familiar young girl hopped by the stand, starting to make cakes too. Too close. Far too close. How long had Gnash been there? Had she been there before he got there, and heard everything he said?

All the color left his face while he turned to face the little girl, shoving his mooncakes into the oven before that particular one could preheat. "... G-gnash..."

Oh boy.
          There goes all that progress.

purplerosesbeauty
THERES A PERSON HE KNOWS OH NOOO O ^ O

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:33 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: 16+4
Barter crop: no

Gnash looked up when she heard someone call her name, and grinned wide and toothy. "You!"she said, dropping bits of mooncake from her mouth. "It's great to see that you could make it too to the festival, and have fun. Isn't it fun? I've eaten many tasty mooncakes and other things that are not so tasty." She blinked, and looked at Mahmud's mooncakes. His looked pretty good, even if they were raw.

Skyli Peep
yes! it's him!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:39 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: 4 + 8 = 12
Barter crop: N/A
Tickets won: 2

After the seasoning, Mera considered what else might save the soup. Fresh vegetables? No, others had been doing that. It was likely full of the crap bartering variety, since it was so easily accessible. She wouldn't want to overload it...not that she really had any of those on hand anymore. However, there were options. Upon visiting the pot again, Hemera pulled out some rice she had gotten a hold of at some point, and dumped it in. A soup staple, surely whoever got it would appreciate the little bits.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:52 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: nutty, tender, pressed too light, undercooked

Why oh why couldn't she just be consistently better? Mera stood over her new batch, frustrated. Baking by recipe wasn't difficult. Why were the results so varied? Was there something wrong with the equipment or the batter? It couldn't be here after all this time, could it? She frowned deep and hard. No, no, she didn't work so hard to continue slipping up for no reason.

Whatever.

To the trash it went.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:00 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: nutty, flaky, stamped uneven, overcooked
Tickets won: N/A

"YoU GoT SoMETHING On YoUR FaCE, BuDDY!" Guouli yelled after his success, just in time for a totato to smash into his face. Guo froze, temporarily blinded. He had to wipe the guts off of his eyes and face before running after Leeroi again. "YoOOOOO! You're in for it now!" he shouted, racing after the other blueblood with another box of pastries.

His stamina was starting to pitter out, considering he hadn't stopped for food but Leeroi had multiple times. He had to stop and pant at the haystack, but he knew Leeroi had to be around here somewhere.

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:04 pm
Quote:
I found: Nothin 8(
Tickets won: N/A

Ammo under his arm, Guo submerged himself in the hay. Leeroi was around here, and whenever he'd reappear...well, Guo could wait. He watched from the hay pile, trying to stay as low as possible. Have an edge. Utterly decimate his friend. If he wanted to play prey, Guouli had no problem being the predator. Easy as pie.

As he waited, he nibbled one of the cakes. He was getting kind of woozy, and needed something to keep him going.

Meanwhile, Hogdad barreled by, stopped, then snuffled on over to the hay. Dad had a good nose, had to, really, considering how slippery his charge could be. Guouli could only hope Leeroi would appear before the lusus could clear the hay away and give away his position.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:14 pm
Quote:

Waddling through the haystack was slowly becoming one of Vremea's least liked things to do. It was like sand-- It got everywhere. She should've been more wary of such things, especially concerning her blood color, but she simply brushed them off and tried her best to not freak out about being extremely similar to her own color.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games