Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:47 pm
The next game in sight was a mysterious haystack with a tealblood farmer calling out to find a needle. It sounded a little dangerous but interesting.

"Is this a test of courage?" Amonee's smile didn't seem to falter as he approached and inspected the haystack. He assumed that there was a chance of stabbing yourself with said needle if you weren't careful and who knew, maybe there was more than one in there? But he refused to let his nerves get the better of him. He would be brave, the festival was a time of fun.

His small hand reached in and grabbed a chunk of hay. Upon inspection, there was nothing shiny or cool mixed in. Drat, well, next time!

Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:01 pm
Finally Amonee was back on track to the pleasant scent of mooncakes drifting around the entire festival. The young troll traced the source to a cozy looking tent where a friendly farmer encouraged him to give baking a try. He brightened at the chance to make something edible and eagerly went to work.

"I think this looks right." He had no idea what he was doing but they looked sorta nice. With that, the mooncakes went into the oven to bake.

Well, he had thought it was the oven. Upon removal of the mooncakes from said door, it appeared he had chilled the dough instead.

Baking was hard.

Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Cloying (-1), Tender (+1), Stamp perfect (+1), Undercooked (-2)
Tickets won: 0

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 pm
"I'm starving, can I have some mooncakes?" Spotting a cozy looking booth, Nucleo couldn't wait to eat something! He gasped when the troll running the booth told him to try making some himself! If he got good at this, maybe he could start offering something similar at his shop! What a great idea! Reaching for the ingredients he got right to it and smashed some mooncakes together!

"Here you go!" The finished product didn't necessarily smell bad but it was a bit strong. As for the appearance, it looked like he'd been paying only half attention to his work, with the design off center. The mooncakes would work as a sample for the young trolls who didn't have well developed tastes but older trolls would find it juvenile.

Accepting a ticket and a box of mooncakes, the boy thanked the troll in charge and opened his package immediately- he was hungry!

Quote:
My cakes are: Cloying (-1), Chewy (+1), Stamp uneven (+0), Well cooked (+1)

penemueIntuition rolled 30 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 1, 2, 2 Total: 74 (30-120)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 pm
Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 15 punkins, 7 tarnips, 8 totatoes
Action: n/a
Crop gain/loss: n/a
Tickets won: n/a

Punkins were cute.
        Holy Chit(tentown), these Punkins were CUTE.

As soon as Mahmud first layed eyes on Punkin's he was instantly enamoured. They were just so... so ORANGE! And bright, and smooth! He needed to be involved somehow... and after a small, stiff conversation with the stand owner, he found himself the proud owner of fifteen of them. Okay, fifteen beautiful fat butt punkins and these other two weird veggies he wasn't keen on. one was too squishy, the other too dirty looking.

"Coo!" said Harpommy, and he nodded back in agreement, looking at his cakes and then the punkins. He can always try trading them in for even more punkins later! And then he could make an entire room out of punkins, and make a punkin fort till it began to rot and smell bad and gross. Ew.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Cloying (-1), flaky (+1), uneven (0) & perfectly cooked (+2)
Tickets won: 2

Natash was instantly drawn to the mooncake booth. She loved sweets, and especially prettily colored ones. These were very festive too! With her lusus relegated to a slow-moving obstacle for the grounds, she was easily able to out-maneuver her and race to the booth. Hopefully she'd give up chasing after Gnash and go wait far away from the innocent lowbloods. A friendly lowblood beckoned her to try to bake, and she eagerly tried her metal hand at it.

She looked at her finished product, and well... it wasn't that good. She cooked it well, but made the filling too sweet (for the booth runner, anyhow), and made the design too uneven. Oh well! Maybe she'd try again later.

Yamashii rolled 30 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 4 Total: 79 (30-120)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:23 pm
There were a bunch of giant barrels overflowing with produce and so Amonee went to investigate. He loved to surround himself with natural things and he thought he'd look over a couple of punkins to take home to make the place more decorative. Vegetable soups were also fairly easy for him to make simply because he could just throw everything together to stew and forget about until later. And hey, maybe he'd find something pretty to make a still life out of!

"A bartering game? I'm in!" Math was not his strong suit but he loved the idea of a game and went to work gathering up the prettiest tarnips and totatoes he could grab. Yes, these ones were very shiny and would no doubt fetch him a good price! Beauty was important in most things, especially something meant to be consumed.

Quote:
Current crops: 10 punkins, 10 tarnips, 10 totatoes <- amount before this action!
Action: selecting initial crops/exchanging/turning in
Crop gain/loss: what number of what crops are you gaining/loosing

Yamashii

KitsuneAura rolled 30 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1 Total: 68 (30-120)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm
Quote:
Current crops: 0 punkins, 0 tarnips, 0 totatoes <- amount before this action!
Action: selecting initial crops
Crop gain/loss: Gain 10 punkins, 10 tarnips, 10 totatoes?

From one food right to another. Etsali was liking this festival more and more as she moved through all the events. This was apparently some kind of bartering game where you got a bunch of vegetables and traded them around to get the most tickets you could. It seemed a little...complicated, compared to just getting something to eat, didn't it? Would the farmer notice if she just took a bite out of one of these? Hmm.  
Doutei rolled 30 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 3, 3, 4, 2, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 82 (30-120)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 pm
"There you are- hey cut it out!" He'd finally found Goatmom after losing her in the crowd. What he didn't understand was why she immediately started nipping at his hair and yanking! Confusing and frustrated, the boy pushed away with an angry flush on his face. They were in public, he didn't need to be groomed so violently! Then she explained his had hay in his hair and the boy blinked. He had ducked into the haystack a little but not vigorously enough to braid it into his hair! Weird.

"Well leave it alone. I'll fix it after I check out why there are barrels." Huffing, Nucleo didn't feel like undoing his whole hair style right this very second when there was so much left to explore! Marching on over to the farmer, he listened to the explanation with interest and waved his hand to indicate that he wanted to try it out. He wasn't great at business numbers yet so this kind of minigame might help him remember how the economy worked.

"Look at all the tarnips, ooo!" At this point, it became clear to everyone around that this greenblood had a tarnip problem. Filling half his bounty with tarnips, the boy beamed at his haul and reminded Goatmom not to eat any of it.

Quote:
Current crops: 7 punkins (rolled 4, picked 3), 15 tarnips (rolled 14, picked 1), 8 totatoes (rolled 6, picked 2)
Crop gain/loss: no exchanging happening this round

Doutei

purplerosesbeauty rolled 30 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1, 4, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2 Total: 70 (30-120)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:34 pm
Quote:
Current crops: 10 punkins, 10 tarnips, 10 totatoes (rolled 5, picked 5)
Action: selecting initial crops
Crop gain/loss: x

Natash made her way to the "crop barter" next. She liked to think herself a bit of a gardener, and likes plants! Although this was totally different, and more like... a smart troll's thing. Where they would trade their crops for the best value, or something she wouldn't understand. Still, she picked out her crops and got ready to barter! She decided the most logical course of action was to ensure she had an even amount of all of them.

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Tickets won:1

Chiara eyed the tealblood farmer "guarding" the haystack. Tomorrow she would have to bring her own needle and cheat this stupid game. Or maybe a button to make it look less like blatant cheater-y. She eyed the kids in the haystack. This thing sure did attract the young-ins. Chiara saw one that looked kinda funny and jumped into the hay after him. While he was busy being polite and looking for needles Chiara managed to weave some nice long strands of hay into his braids. She chuckled as he walked off unaware. Humm, was this a target acquired? Maybe if she saw him later she would do something else...

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +2
Barter crop: Used a tarnip

Ooh, now this was interesting. Another source of food, but this was one that everybody was pitching into. Etsali wasn't really sure whether that would up being a good or a bad thing, but she kind of wanted to chip in too! It took a little glancing around, but she found an ingredient to toss in eventually. As it tumbled in, though, it occurred to her suddenly that she wasn't...entirely sure what it was? Oh dear. Wincing, she dropped a tarnip in too. Maybe the good would balance the potential bad?

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 pm
Now this was interesting, a giant community pot full of simmering ingredients. It smelled pretty good though it wasn't as sweet as the mooncakes area. Amonee looked at what everyone else was adding into the pot and thought on the matter for a moment. He had to pick something that would compliment all the other flavors going in there. Well even if he thought adding a hint of garlic would be nice, he didn't have one. Amonee wasn't willing to part with any of his newly gained produce yet either.

To be honest, the only thing he did have to offer was this packet of Froot Gooshers in his pocket. Well, in the pot it went.

'Wow, would you look at all those colors?' The young jadeblood thought to himself as he watched the artificially dyed fruit gummies dissolve into the pot's broth. For a moment there, it was a dazzling rainbow streaking across some tarnips and totatoes. Well, hopefully it would taste as nice as it'd looked!

Quote:
Quality increase: +4
Barter crop: N/A
Tickets won: 2

Yamashii

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 pm
Quote:

Racing to leave behind her lusus as best as she could, Gnash darted over to the haystack. She'd never seen such a big stack before! And all she had to do to win was find a needle! Easy! She stuck her hand in, groping around mindlessly with her unfeeling fingers. Maybe... just maybe...

She pulled out a handful of straw. Boo.... she put some of it in her mouth and chewed it anxiously.

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
My cakes are: 2 Nutty (+1) 2 Chewy (+1) 4 Stamp perfect (+1) 3 Perfectly Cooked (+2)
Tickets won:5

Chiara was not usually into cooking. Thats what that one red-blood baker brat was for. But somehow this came out amazing. Every aspect of Chiara's cake was perfect. Her mouth watered as she removed the moon cakes from the oven. Now it was time to gloat. Chiara's eyes fell on a sea-dweller. Ooooh, this was it. A sea-dweller failing at something. Time to really rub it in their salty little face. "Wow." Chiara said as she came up behind the little sea-dweller. "That looks... horrible. This is a moon cake." Chiara grinned wide and offered one of her cakes to the sea-dweller. Once the other troll tasted it she would know excellence when she saw it.

purplerosesbeauty
(Im sorry Cersie)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +4
Barter crop: nah
Tickets won:0, because of bad choices

More nice smells drew the little seadweller over to the community pot. What a nice idea! Everyone pitching in to make something better... she shivered a little. Something about it almost unnerved her, though, about that thought. But still! She'd find something... nice to put in. And make a delicious food they could all share!

Gnash was optimistic, and tried for the double or nothing with her tickets, while she was at it. It didn't work, but that's ok! She added something perfect.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff